Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami) - Page 3 Empty Re: surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:46 pm
"Leaving ain't an option now love, It'd be one thing if you were a Kumo-spy....but you abandoned your village...broke an oath to defend it with your very life...You lost the right to live the moment you stepped out of your village" He says his face set into stone...a cold glare and frown set upon the Missing-Nin, the trash of the Ninja world...Deserters....Traitors...Destroyers..ones who couldn't handle the hardship of being a Shinobi...and chose to abandon their comrades and home.

His pace is slow and he walks forward to close the distance, his legs tensed and his arms prepared to lash out at any moment as he slowly walks towards his target.

[WC So far is; 1,242, Remember to keep track of your words for Stats.]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami) - Page 3 Empty Re: surprise in the forest (NK, kafei/megami)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm
"I can't stand authority! Look don't kill me! Please! I had to leave! Have you ever been there?" Megami said in complete fear!

Megami had looked death in the eyes once before, it's not a pretty sight. "I'll do whatever you want, answer any questions you want, tell you anything you want, just don 't kill me!" She paniced still trying to back away.

Megami kept her eyes on him at all times. Even if he didn't kill her she had no idea what he was going to do to her. And whatever happened she wanted to watch.
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:08 pm
He paused for a moment at her words and then...the smirk returns "Your money..all of it if you don't mind" He says raising his staff which he begins absently twirling in between his fingers the sound of the steel whizzing through the air ringing out his other hand raising to show off the cards which could very well spell her doom if she doesn't comply...

Money is tight for him at this moment, just being able to get back to missions since his leg's been crushed he's had no source of income..and the only reason he still has his apartment is because the owner is an old friend of his...that owes Kafei quite a bit of money.

"And don't ever step into Fire Nation borders ever again....we clear mon cheri?" He says his smirk widening as he makes it very clear he's extorting money from the young Missing-Nin his coy smirk and mirth filled eyes telling her all she needs to know.

[WC is currently; 1,409]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:22 pm
"Looks like your luck ran out, I am broke, I may be a missing nin, but that doesn't mean I am rich. But that guy watching us over there may have some money." Megami said standing up and pointing behind him.

This isn't the first time she has been stuck, as long as she could stand up she could still run. If he turned his head she could take off and disappear before he even saw her move.

"Hope he falls for it!" Megami said to herself.

W/C= 1 187
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm
"You expect me to believe you got this far without any Ryo to your name?? And that my Luck is bad enough that some chump is behind me? Get real love, now I believe you owe me some cash~" He says his eyes narrowing a brief sign of annoyance for any observant enough to catch it.

The spinning of his staff stop cold at his words and the Kanji for explode become visible on the cards...it's a means of showing he means business of course, also helps for intimidation..he knows how to use a Bo and his power is all in the cards.

They called him Gambit for a reason, the Nom de plume he picked up on his time hustling on the streets of Konoha, right up til he graduated the academy and then became a Ninja, swearing to defend his home as all Konoha Ninja will...That's what the Will of fire means after all, You fight one Konoha Ninja you fight them all.

It's why the village thrives even after it's destruction by the hands of someone seeking power....Konoha is the strongest of the Villages because you can't plan for the Will of Fire, the Will of Fire is what drives a Genin to take on a Jonin and win...what drives them to overcome greater strength, greater skill and overcome Fate.

Konoha is built on the Will of Fire, and the Fire Nation thrives on Konoha...That's why they'll always win in the end.

[WC; 1,660]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm
"If I had money, would I be living out in the forest? Would I be here right now? I would probably be doing what I came here to do!" Megami snapped finally starting to get irritated because of the pain and she wanted to leave.

Megami was now on her feet, and as much pain as she was in, she would be able to get away. Being a missing nin meant surviving on your will to live. She did have a purpose for being there, but screw it, this one Anbu was tough to deal with, if any others showed up she wouldn't make it.

w/c 1292
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm
At this Kafei's eyes narrowed and his voice becomes cold...cold as ice the Cards fluttering around him now ominously "..And what did you come here to do exactly??" One card flings off course behind his back before shifting into the shape of a bird and fluttering towards Konoha with purpose.

Suspicions on high right now, he's calling for the ANBU Black-ops via the Paper messenger bird, the Kunoichi came here with a purpose which was revealed by her just moments ago..now he could not let her become a threat to Konoha...not to his home, and thus...action is required on his part as the cards begin swirling around him from his right hand.

He notes her standing and in his head is preparing the best way to incapacitate her...or cripple her as she's escaping, shouldn't be too hard even if his injury is still acting up he would not let a danger to his village live even with the promise of money.

[WC; 1,826]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:11 pm
Megami realized she had said to much, now that it was night time! Run! He couldn't keep up with her, and even if reinforcements showed up she would be safe under the cover of the dark!

"I wasn't coming to kill anyone or was I?" Megami laughed as she took off and darted behind trees using the darkness as her cover. At least she managed to come out around sunset and now it was dark. Darkness was something she could use. She had her cloak pulled up as she attempted to hide.
Seiteki
Seiteki
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 pm
As she moved so did he, lunging forward with purpose as he swings his Bo upwards, he winces suddenly searing pain shooting through his calf muscles as he finishes his upward swing, attempting to strike her stomach with his superior speed, the blow if connected would bruise her stomach and nearly rupture some organs along with sending her flying back from the force...out of his range...a mistake of his as he drops to his knee's Cards still clutched in his hands as he stabs his Bo in the ground stopping his fall and keeping him upright as his injury acts up and he grits his teeth in pain, ANBU Should be alerted by now his bird splitting and forming the letters of his message on the desk for the ANBU emergency station...he would not be able to give chase in this condition unfortunately..course...he could still start lobbing explosives at her and hope for the best..

He's strained his legs too soon after getting out of physical rehabilitation...the muscles straining too hard from his movements and strikes..he was careless...course this particular Kunoichi seems a bit young and inexperienced...she'll be dead if she keeps up her strange actions, Lady Luck ain't smiling on him today.

[WC; 2,038]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:39 pm
Megami was lucky the attack missed her! She knew he had to have called for reinforcements.

"Til next time, love!" She laughed as she took off running as quick as she could, she had to stay in Konoha she had a purpose but she had to hide herself better and never use her name again!

(Exit)
w/c 1439
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum