Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 10:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 10:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 10:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 10:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 10:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 9:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 9:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenToday at 4:27 amJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 4:12 amJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 4:06 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P}) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P})

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 pm
"Come on, its just you and I out here, why wear a mask? Who am I going to run and tell?" Primmy said and asked. She giggled at the Masked Magician joke again. "After all you know who I am." Primmy added. She jumped up onto the tree limb above. "Never be embarassed to be you, unless your me." Primmy had a point, having her name and history was pretty outstanding. The Uchiha clan, powerful name and eyes. Primmy rolled her eyes at the thought.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P}) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P})

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:40 pm
Navi seemingly materialized up in a tree, the base of it standing about 25 meters from where Prim was. He crouched high on a branch, and had appeared silently, but was not concealed from view. As a member of the ANBU Navi was regularly tasked to patrol the forest, and watch out for any possible intruders or report possible findings. He had met Prim earlier on the training field, and had trained her quite a bit, but didn't recognize this new ninja. Navi also sensed someone nearby, using his Navagan eyes and a combination of his enhanced senses he had the ability to see their chakra network clearly and detect them from their location in the bush.

"You there! Identify yourself," Navi called to both of the intruders, having only seen one walking by Prim he gambled on them harboring malicious intent, as the second one didn't seem to have a reason to be hiding...

[Invited to topic by Prim]

Last edited by Navi on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 am; edited 4 times in total
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 420

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm
(OOC: Okay Navi pretty sure that's a big old heap of metagame you did there by saying you just "sensed" someone nearby while he was hiding in bushes, seriously. The only way that'd be possible is to have a chakra sensing technique, that of which you do not have ._.

Edit: Sorry, just saw you had Experienced Fighter, but still, the "other person that you sensed nearby" had hidden where he now is in a silent manner with no noise quite before you entered topic, seeing as you entered by saying you had materialized, using Body Flicker I assume, and would mean you hadn't been in area before now, which means my path had hidden before you got here. I see Experienced Fighter and it does heighten your senses like better smell and hearing and such, but it gives you no automatic sixth sense to detect people randomly. .-.

Edit 2:
Asked if it was metagame:
)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 am
[OOC: Gotcha, edited to include my chakra sensing technique (my dojutsu) with a combination of Experienced Fighter. The way Lost sounded seemed like experienced fighter wouldn't be quite enough to detect you. Now that I included the use of chakra network sensing (similar attribute to byakugan) included with that I can definitely detect you.

And actually my speed is 100, so I was able to do that with basically raw speed, not a body flicker. Materialized maybe wasn't the best word to get that across, so sorry about that. Also yes, I agree that you were hidden before I got there, although that doesn't change a chakra seeing dojutsu.]
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 420

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 am
(OOC: Ok well, seeing as the parts of convo above still apply that i pasted, you would not have been able to "sense" the path, since you even stated you only saw me not Deva Path, and would be metagame to say you sensed him and saw me when you would have to be focusing on area of Deva Path, but you didnt. therefore, i will ignore the fact you sensed Deva Path and continue the topic. also, in case you try to say you saw Deva with Navagan, i would like to remind you you do not have Level 3 yet, which means you cannot see things around you within certain range, which means that wouldn't work either. I will, again, ignore you ever having sensed Deva with these points in mind .-.)

"I was just taking a walk through the forest towards Konohagakure, I'd have you know, seeing as I'm here for the Chuunin Exams. I just happened to meet this girl on the way, no harm done," Mizuni replied. He then continued ahead in a walk, getting ahead of Prim and heading towards the village, Deva Path following at a parallel rate and position off to Mizuni's right about 8 meters away. They both headed away from that area and towards the village to participate in the exams now, having been sidetracked by the little chat in the forest. A single leaf fell from a tree as Mizuni passed it, not making a sound as it descended, nor being of any importance as it had finished its decent from high up.

(Exit >.>)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:17 am
Navi watched as the boy walked down the path and under the branch he was standing on. He claimed he was here for the Chuunin exams, and had no proof to show otherwise. Checking to see if Prim was safe, Navi departed back for the village.

[Exit

Navagan: Lv.3 2500/10k]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 am
Primmy exits following Navi
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum