Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 10:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 10:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 10:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 10:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 10:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 9:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 9:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenToday at 4:27 amJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 4:12 amJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 4:06 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P}) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P})

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:59 am
Prim giggled at the reply." Not the first time I have heard that one. People bring up my eyes a lot. Yes I have special eyes but even those come with consequences." She replied. Yeah her eyes, the things people tend to want to kill her for. "Kind of makes it hard to make friends." Prim added as she looked at Mizuni. "At least you seeem like a decent person Mizuni." Prim said adding a smile. Felt good to talk about it to someone.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 420

Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P}) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P})

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 am
Mizuni grimaced at the thought of what she said, his look covered by his mask. Apparently Mizuni was called a decent person and seen that way by some. But that was clearly not the truth. Mizuni had been raised never knowing his parents, first raised and trained and brainwashed into learning deadly skills of assassination and combat by a group of ANBU Black Ops, then told about his eyes, the legendary, godly eyes he wielded that would cause some to think he was a god, and others to think he was a monster, an angel of death. And to make things worse, his face even proved that he was a monster, but the monstrous face he had was covered by the mask he wore over his entire head, covering all but some hair at the back. Mizuni was set in curiosity and strange intrigue at the fact that he could be recognized as regular, as normal, as friendly. "If all people acted like I have for the past minute or so, you'd think they were decent too, don't you say?" Mizuni replied.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:50 am
"I am judging character Mizuni, unless you are trying to lure me into a trap and kill me, which I highly doubt. Otherwise you wouldn't be following me, you would be leading me." She said smiling at him with her brown eyes. Primrose giggled and stopped standing directly in front of him. "How old are you Mizuni? And since we covered the fact I have special eyes, what's your specialty?" Prim questioned him. He seemed nice, kind of mysterious, but nice.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:04 am
Mizuni stopped walking and stood before the girl. "My now, you're very curious aren't you? I'm 7 by now, but as for the other question I must say again, a magician never reveals his secrets, and I wouldn't think a ninja would so easily tell others what his potential was, right?" Mizuni answered, raising an invisible eyebrow within his mask and speaking with a calm tone towards the girl. He was beginning to become quite suspicious now. The girl was quite old, and was of the Uchiha clan, and told Mizuni that she had the Sharingan. She also said she would answer any questions. Up until now she had been very revealing, but what if she had been set on a mission to spy on ninja coming near Konohagakure, to find out the secrets of all ninja? Maybe the fact that she said she would answer any questions was a ploy, to trick the enemy into trusting the spy so that they could learn all about the enemy. It was a possibility. Mizuni decided to ignore it for now, but still stayed remotely suspicious about her, his expression hidden by his mask and hood.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 am
"Your seven, you appeared older." Primrose smiled at him. "Forgive me if I seem nosey, I guess your mask threw me off, so masked magician, care to show me some tricks. I myself only have a couple." She grinned sitting an a large rock near him. Primmy had never met anyone quite like this, he seemed very intelligent for such a young age, but the mask made him very mysterious.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:32 am
"Well first of all," Mizuni replied, snapping his fingers for dramatic effect as he rapidly opened a rift in space and time below him and one more behind Primrose. He slipped down instantly and instantly reformed behind Primrose, putting his right hand on her right shoulder. "I can do this," he concluded, having shown an extremely fast use of his space-time ninjutsu, but it was likely the girl wouldn't be very knowledgeable at all on the existence of space-time ninjutsu, seeing as she had been confused about how he had appeared behind her earlier. Deva Path dashed across the dirt path Mizuni and Primrose had been walking on before quickly and stopped behind the two, having hidden silently in a bush quite a few meters behind Mizuni.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 am
Primmy nearly jumped out of her skin. "Space time jutsu!" She squealed in surprise."thanks, I think I now know how my brother travels." Primmy said looking at Mizuni behind her. "You are advanced for a seven year old." Prim added. "My tricks aren't as cool." She laughed. She was still a student after all. The coolest thing she could do was turn on her eyes or make clones and transformation jutsu.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 am
(OOC: uhh i guess im not sure how as an Academy Student you were aware of space-time ninjutsu as it is a very rare and unique style, unless Viper told you about it IC, but okay doesn't really matter .__.)

Mizuni was nearly as surprised as Primrose was to hear Primrose recognize the space-time ninjutsu. It was a very powerful and demanding style of technique that had great effects, yet this girl knew about it when Mizuni had only knew about it from teaching himself. "Where did you hear of space-time ninjutsu, Primrose? And, I am not quite sure that from one demonstration you fully understand how the style works, am I right?" Mizuni asked, a hint of curiosity in his voice. He then flipped through hand signs and leaped into the air above Primrose, aiming his mouth at a tree ahead and kneading chakra in his body then converting it to water. He opened his mouth and brought up one hand to only slightly take just enough of his lower mask off by tipping it upwards so that his mouth was exposed, having activated the water style jutsu, Water Release: Gunshot, four bullets of water the size of a large ball being expelled from Mizuni's mouth and flying at great speed to the tree ahead, making quite an impact and crashing away at the wood. "That's another thing I know, ya know?" Mizuni spoke, quickly bringing his mask back down full over his face before it had been possible to see any of his face.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:02 pm
"I know of Space Time Jutsu, who doesn't being able to do it and knowing how is different. Oh and thatt was a cool trick Mizuni!" Prim smiled. She had been reading books on justsus and some of friends used good variety of them. "I noticed your mask had to be moved to do your last trick Mizuni, why don't you just take it off, isn't it kinda difficult to do your jutsus in it?" She asked curiously.

(Sorry, I didn't learn of it IC through Viper, it was someone else, I can't do it, but she does know of it.)
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 pm
"It may be slightly more difficult to perform jutsu that require expelling the element through the mouth while wearing the mask, but the mask serves more purposes than I can count which balances out the fact I have to tip my mask up," Mizuni replied in a matter of fact tone. The truth was that he felt condemned to wear the mask, cursed to roam the earth forever without ever being recognized. Though there were a few benefits. It covered his identity fairly well, seeing as only very very few had ever seen his actual face, and allowed him to keep the face he had covered from the outside world out of fear.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum