Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Firedragon
Firedragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Ryu's Trianing  Empty Ryu's Trianing

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:08 am
((first sorry life got some where, but now it's back and so am I))

the familiar buzzing of an alarm clock wakes Ryu from his sleep, Ryu doing the same thing, He turns off is alarm and gets up to take a shower, after getting dressed. Ryu looks at the calender, and it's his day for training, and although Ryu's teacher gave every one in the class training weights Ryu was rarely able to ware them with working part time at the roman shop. so durring school and the days he has been able to devote to training, like today, he rely has not been able to use them much. Ryu figured he'd start with a Jog, from his house to the training fields and back should be a good start. so after putting his weights on, Ryu set out for the training fields, Ryu would take the market street, the turn at the Hyuga house and then turn at the forest training field to the entrance. it was early in the morning so the shops were just opening up, so Ryu did not have to stop for shoppers yet, after leaving his house Ryu turned Right on to the Market steet. that's were he started is jog, it had been only three minutes but he was already felling tired, Ryu know that it would be hard, but he kept his pace. Several minutes later Ryu saw the start of the Hyuga House. Ryu saw the different stores and faces as he jogged by, remembering that he would be back later today to get his Ryo and to do some shopping. while Jogging, Ryu started making a list of all the things he would have to do today, but right at that moment he saw that he was pasting the Hyuga house which always had the best smells, a mix of mint, jasmine, different flowers, herbs, and tea leaves. which always made Ryu want to stop sit down and enjoy the smells, but Ryu never had time to do that, but the smells gave him more to think about the his aching muscles. Mint was always the strongest, Jasmine was just cut for morning tea, along with some other tea leaves, a mix of thyme, parsley and mustered, got Ryu which reminded him that he did not have breakfast, he would have to eat something soon which means he could do some shopping on the way back, it was a good fifteen minutes in the smells before, Ryu had to take a left and fallowing the Hyuga fence line, Ryu noticed that his pace slowed and that he needed to speed up a little, he always found it hard to leave the smells behind but he needed to, returning to his starting pace Ryu left the smells behind. after that the next thing was the Opening to the Hyuga House, a place where Ryu would never get invited to. It was fifteen minutes before Ryu pasted the Hyuga house and saw the fence and the forest of the training fields. but they were still a few minutes away. He passed some Restaurants and small family shops. Taking a Left, Ryu saw the entrance to the Training Fields on his right and just in front of that was the Roman Shop his work and boy did that roman smell good. As he reached the Training Fields his pace had slowed to a walk, then walking over to the Roman shop, Ryu called to his boss, "Hello, how are you doing this morning boss?" Ryu's boss responded, "good and you, your here for you money this week right?" "yes, sir" Ryu responded, after a few minutes Ryu's boss gave him this weeks payment a small bag with some Ryo with in it. Ryu then asked if he could get a breakfast bowl, a few minutes Ryu left the right amout of ryo coins and left. going back the way he came Ryu walked back to Market street, but he took to long because by the time he got back the street was filled with people making it about 10 o'clock which means it took him about one hour to do a jog that would take him only 45 minutes. after doing some shipping Ryu went home and put the food away.

((Word Cont = 705))
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Ryu's Trianing  Empty Re: Ryu's Trianing

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:12 am
Lol, its fine man. RL has and always will come first.

Anyways, Approved for +3 Speed and +7 JP (Just to continue telling people, rule update made JP be 100 words per JP, so that's why you get 7.)
Firedragon
Firedragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 pm
after the food and extra stuff was put away, Ryu sat down to do some sit ups, although his body hurt he needed to keep going with his training, he can usually do about a Fifty so he needed to do thirty before he could stop and change to his next training set.

Ryu stated his sit ups with a slow and easy pace, doing one every few seconds but after doing only five his arms started to burn, "this was not going to work." he thought, maybe doing something else. Ryu went form the pushup position to sitting up. Ryu got into the habit of working in his hand-signs while thinking, so as he thought he did some hand-sign practice. "i could do situps, nah, maybe some pull ups, that sounds fun, but i don't have room for it. i could do some sparring...that not right," Ryu thought looking at his hands which had stopped on a hand sign that looked like the Ram hand-sign but with pointer and the middle fingers crossed and the thumbs pushed out. looking at it some thing felt right to Ryu, let's remember this sign. "maybe i can find some one that would be willing to help me train, but i don't really anyone that would help me train. looks like my training is done until i can get a sparing partner."

((word cont = 229, would like to put one point in straight))
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:07 pm
1 strength, 2 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum