Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Sibling Rivalry, Part 2! {P} - Page 3 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry, Part 2! {P}

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 am
Approved
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am
Echo listens to his brothers words and nods "Very well 'Mastermind'...Let me show you....Why I'm called Invincible" as he speaks his form flickers signifying the activation of his TSM before he bows his head and with a flourish his cloak opens and is tossed over his shoulders like a mantle centering his breathing slowly as he makes no move to attack his sibling in his intangible state merely waiting with relaxed breathing bringing peace to his mind as he seems to not even regard his brother in this battle.

'Peace....The Straight edged blade.....Home...' he chants the mantra in his head pushing the outside world out of his senses so he may find peace slowly channeling his chakra a slow swirling occurring around his being visible to those with heightened senses.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 am
Viper observes his brothers strange state, his Sharingan views his form as his existence is masked from Charka detection, the only sense linking him to this world is that of the ocular, the wind in the area passing through his intangible state, his senses detecting no disruption as he analyzes this technique thoroughly to find any loopholes or drawbacks it may or may not have, his taunt with the cloak fades as he observes for now, there is no move he can make, so there is no need to rush things, he doubts his brother will try to kill him, but even if he tried he wouldn't go down easy, for now he lets his brother prepare what he is focusing, Viper smirking all the while, he sets the distance of ten meters between them, the space around them being a good fifty meters of cleared out land from his last "training session", the area soon to be much larger if their battle gets to large scale, the two being far enough away from Konohagakure no Sato that no interference should be given.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:37 am
Echo's brows furrow as his concentration doubles a harsh wind beginning to slowly swirl around his being as the chakra increases almost veiling around Echo as he keeps up his personal mantra of meditation 'Protection...Friendship....Family...' he breathes out slowly in through his nose and out through his mouth the wind current in the area shifting slightly erratically his cloak rippling with the swirling wind as he continues his calming breathing.

The wind picks up at an even higher rate the tree's shaking as Echo grits his teeth behind his mask in his exertion his breathing still heard beginning to Echo ominously as dust begins blowing away from Echo's being his chakra beginning to nature change all at once and surround his being in a swirling motion.

'Strength! Unity! Brotherhood! Power! ' his mantra keeps up growling with his breathing from the reactions leaves beginning to shake from the tree's and swirl around Echo's person like a veil as they are picked up by the air currents which continue to increase in power.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 am
Viper's eyes view his form as the Space-Time Migration seemingly ends, the wind effecting his being once more, the effects are truly something Viper is curious about, Echo has shown the power over flight but he must of gotten it somehow, just how gifted is he in the way of wind Release? Viper can only ponder this while he waits, he notes his brothers flaw, how vulnerable he is in this state, if this were anyone else they surely would of taken the chance and ended the anbus life, though he could possibly be leaving hinself open out of trust, a risky emotion to have during battle, even with ones brother.
Viper ensures he watches his brother close, he begins planning out his movements, this is gonna be fun he can already tell, Viper braces himself as the gusting winds shake the surrounding trees, his right foot sliding back and positioned upon the balls of his feet ready to kick off in to a dash at any given moment should his brother show anything truly dangerous, his smirk is wide, he is excited, he wants to see his power, the one who was shunned for not having the powers of the Uchiha now has the power to subjugate them all under his heel, this was a power Viper truly wanted to see, not only as a fighter, not for his personality of wanting a challenge, but as a brother to know that he his sibling has truly pushed past the boundaries and moved on to not only grow up, but gain the powers to make his goals come to fruition, this, is what Viper wants to see, the power hidden deep within this childish shell, this heartless anbu captain, false appearances he puts on for the world to see, who knows what truly lies behind that mask of lies, perhaps all will be made clear once the two finally clash with all they have.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 am
Echo's channeling done the wind seems to die down Echo's right hand going to the hilt of his Heavens Sorrow and drawing it before his eyes snap open a green glow visible from the eye holes of Echo's Kitsune mask a Tornado suddenly appearing around Echo obscuring everything but his silhouette from view as he lets out a roar of power the surrounding tree's being uprooted at Echo's release of his trump card: The Raging Storm God.

'This is my power!! I am the Wind!! I AM SWIFT!! I AM POWERFUL!!! I AM FREE!!!!' He shouts in his mind the power of the Sharingan...the power of that damned clan that looked down on his slightly shortcomings without his fireballs would tremble at his might with this technique unleashed 'I wonder....What would Koroshi think if he saw us now?' he suddenly shoots Ten feet in the air his form blurring to the Naked eye. His knee's bend as he shoots in the air and floats channeling wind chakra through his Ninjato as his cloak billows the Tornado dispersing outwards kicking up dust and flinging the uprooted tree's from the clearing with mighty force this is the power of Echo...who refuses to acknowledge his clans voices in his head....mocking him...berating him...pushing the images of their raised fists and the memories of the pain they inflicted on one they perceived as a failure....a blemish on their clans spotless reputation...'Why couldn't you be powerful like your brothers?' they said 'Your worthless!!' another Echo 'Don't call me Father in public' Echo grits his teeth his left palm opening at his side the green of his eyes brightening with a deadly gleam chakra swirling into his left open palm the winds raging roughly causing the hair not bound and clothes to billow roughly as Echo forms a swirling ball of chakra and aiming slightly shoots towards his brother at amazing speeds with his flight the words of his clansmen roaring through his head 'YOU FAILURE!!' 'Despicable brat...' 'FAILURE!!' 'FAILURE!!!!!!!!' 'FAILURE!!!!!![u] Echo roars in defiance as his left palm channels the Swirling ball of power and he closes the distance.

A young Echo Uchiha leans against a wall coughing and hacking violently as tears stream down his face the boy covered in bruises and small cuts from his recent 'Lesson in discipline' from his elders in the clan, 'I don't get it....' he thinks forlornly 'I'm trying my best...why can't I channel the Katon...? Why?...Why?...Why!? [i]WHY!!!!????
' His eyes sharpen in an intense hate filled gaze towards the ground as he begins slowly pushing his bruised form from the ground glaring with his hate and tear filled eyes 'These....Monsters....! They don't know anything!!! I can't help this!!...But I won't stay down....They wanna see me cry....They won't.......No....They'll only see me grinning......A grin!!! That will be my statement!! I WILL NOT BOW MY HEAD AND CRY FOR THESE FOOLS!!!! I WILL GRIN AND GROW POWERFUL IN MY OWN WAY!!!! WITHOUT THE WEAK TECHNIQUES OF THIS DAMNED CLAN!!!!!!! I AM ECHO UCHIHA AND I WILL NOT BOW!!!!!' he thinks standing shakily to his feet glaring towards the symbol of the Uchiha on the wall raising his tiny right fist and with a roar he punches it leaving a slight crack his knuckles bleeding slightly as he winces in slight pain but does not cry out, gritting his teeth as his blood runs down the wall and the symbol of the Uchiha his glare intensifies before he grins and begins walking away towards his home...he promised his brother a spar today after all.

Echo's continues onward is left palm shooting forward five feet from his brother preparing to slam the Rasengan into his stomach in an attempt to end this...after all...he can't keep up this technique for long.

Spoiler:
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 am
Viper's smirk widens further than it has ever has, this is what he wanted to see his eyes take in every detail of Echo's form, his braced for is all that keeps him standing, chakra layers the soles of his tabi keeping hin ancored for the time being, he watches the trees uproot with his brothers display of power, power worthy of the Sankou, the power of a real shinobi, Echo Koumori Uchiha.
This display is truly one that is not only for show, but one that emphasizes the sheer power this technique holds, the way the land is ravaged simply by releasing the seal holding back this monstrous ability.
Viper's Sharingan detects his brothers movements granting him foresight, he views the sphere of chakra within his left palm, a legendary technique spoken of in the scroll of ancients within the Hokage scroll room, a technique originally created by the fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze, passed on to his sensei Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin whom the Sankou are modeled after, and then finally to the son of the fourth hokage himself, Naruto Uzumaki, the child of destiny whom saved the world prior to the great apocalypse, the Rasengan but how did Echo lean it? He truly had many surprises in store during this battle, something Viper welcomed, he needed to know Echo could handle the wars to come.
Viper watches as he approaches, with a simple motion to his right Viper evades the thrust, the sphere left to impact air, Vipers form rotates to his left as within his right palm he gathers Fire Release chakra, he braces himself upon his left foot whilst he steps with a stomp with his right foot swiftly and sends forth a flame covered right fist towards his brothers left ribcage, If it connects the force of the punch is increased by the flames combusting with the force of a small grenade at the point of impact with enough force to cause minor to serious burns dependent upon the opponent, Viper's senses remain ready for a counter attack as he delievers his blow to his brothers side.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 am
Echo's Sharingan tracks his brothers flawless movement to his enraged attack snapping him out of his anger through the quick movement and missing of his attack, just like Viper to go right for the kill unfortunately Viper seem's to have forgotten a skill he recently showcased to him.

A smirk forms across Echo's face behind his mask as Viper's fist passes through him harmless and a quick omnidirectional blast of wind explodes from Echo with enough force to send a grown man flying fifteen feet.

Echo's feet hover three feet above the ground as he rights himself the swirling ball of power dissipating in his left hand replaced by a compressed ball of air around the size of a baseball waiting for his brother to right himself if struck by his prior counter before his palm shoots forward sending the ball of air towards Viper's feet two feet in front of him drawing his left arm back quickly before his right arm swings his Ninjato upwards channeling his wind chakra through it he shoots out a large compressed air blade following the cannon ball of air three feet behind it, Echo flies backwards keeping his body straight his feet aimed towards the ground as he attempts to put distance between him and his more agile and Taijutsu skilled brother.

He has to keep on his toes for this his Brother is not one he can simply overwhelm and destroy he is just as powerful if not more so, This has been the constant in their battles Echo preparing and employing hit and run tactics while in a scenario where he was forced into a simple direct battle he would stand no chance distance and his tricks are key for this as always.

A young Echo Uchiha sits smirking triumphantly a string of curses littering the field from his enraged Brother who is currently hogtied and strung up in a branch beside him deep in a forest "DAMN IT ECHO WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF OF YOUR FACE!!! YOU GOT ME THIS TIME BUT NEXT TIME I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR BAITING!!!!!" Viper seethes above head while Echo munches on his and his brother's dessert the prize for winning this battle "Mmhm" Echo states trying to make it clear he wasn't listening to his brothers cries already formulating a plan in his clever mind before a vulpine smirk spreads across his face at the thoughts going through him Viper's angry tick increases two fold at this.

A month later a young Viper is seen smirking at the form of his bruised brother leaning against a trick in a clearing panting from his exhaustion and light battle wounds from their spar Echo glaring slightly "You got me this time...." he states with a bit of anger watching Viper scoff and turn away with his smirk before sitting and unwrapping both dessert and begin to eat...Echo smirks suddenly as Viper bites into Echo's first and his eyes go wide Echo catching his second wind springs to his feet and takes off into the forest once more as Viper hacks and couchs before reaching to his side and downing his water bottle quickly before screaming out to Echo's vanished back "ECHO!!!!!"

Echo's eyes are focused on the heat of their battle his form flying up and down trying to stay off target for a quick decisive counter from his brother.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 am
Viper's eyes locked remain locked upon Echo's form, the moment his form becomes intangible the chakra vision is ceased, Viper readies himself for the counter, the omni directional blast impacts Viper but with his prior stance of power he is ready for it, he kicks off with his left leg going in to a backwards dash, only using Echo's wind to speed up his movements, each and every motion of his brother tracked and calculated for, the sphere of wind release chakra is observed and tracked, he notes it's angle as he twists his left foot to the side as it goes to land and turns his upper torso to the left to match it, this causes him to burst to his left making a rapid circle around Echo, the air blade following suit of the air ball being easily avoided as well, Echo is not one he can take lightly anymore, he remembers all the times in which he picked on him for not being able to use fire release, but look at him now? He is truly a master in his own art.
Within an instant Viper recalls earlier times in his life, much earlier than Konohagakure no Sato's destruction, he recalls the first time he trained his Sharingan, Echo being forced to help hid specialized chakra tags for him to find, but out of revenge tied one to the right leg of a crow, this forcing Viper to look for hours until he found it, the fight afterwards between brothers was recalled as he chuckles to himself inside his head, wisps of crimson chakra gather once more as he stops his movement at his brothers right flank twenty meters away, the wisps turn to a bubble like stats as a veil of chakra cloaks his body, it covers every inch of him in the cloak of the six tailed beast, a single tail flows behind him as his newly formed foot claws dig in to the ground, his smirk visible as he stands up right looking at his brother, "You showed me your trump card, so at least I can show you mine," He says in a cocky tone, his three black tomoe converge upon his central pupil, they then stretch outwards as a black eight pointed Chaos star now takes shape within his eyes, the cursed Mangekyou Sharingan gained through blood sacrifice of those you care for, a truly wicked eye that will doom the person to eternal loneliness in exchange for ocular prowess, although superior to most it is not complete, Viper still lacks one final step, one he has read about constantly recently in his new book The Curse of hatred, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the epitome of perfection for the Sharingan eye, one weilded by only two men in history, Madara Uchiha, and Sasuke Uchiha, the latter Viper has actually run across, although it seems as if it was all a dream, there is no way he could of met a ghost, this thought is quickly dismissed, getting this eye was his next goal but it spoke of obtaining a second pair of Mangekyou Sharingan eyes, how would this be possible to get? Aside from his brothers he not really seen any Uchiha, only one sticks out in his mind, that of Laruko Uchiha, a Konohagakure no Sato jounin, could he be the answer? Could he truly damage his military for personal goals? viper dismisses this thought as well, the matter at hand is what is important, Viper inhales, with a quick exhale he breaths forth a replica of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball Technique that flies towards his brothers right flank measuring roughly five meters in size.

Spoiler:

Word Count:1,512, {V2 3rd tail unlocked.}

Last edited by Viper Uchiha on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 am
Approve
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum