Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

Inspiration Empty Inspiration

Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:09 pm
Mission Name: The Curious Case Of The Missing Muse
Word Count Requirement: 1,000 WC
Reward: 2,000 Ryō / 10 AP

Inspiriation

Spring had finally graced the land, and Zeo was among the people who choose to celebrate. Though alone, as he often was, he wasn'tt sure what he was to do there. This was far more different from anything he had been to before, even as a child. His memories of spring festivals and celebration was indeed more about riverboats, melting snow and new harvest seasons. For Zeo now, he was surrounded by a whole different vibe from his time in River Country.

here he was constantly surrounded by blooming cherry blossoms. However, Zeo didn't have a clear memory how he got there. Was it a dream or some kind of fantasy? He didn't know. His senses as a ninja should kick in but for now, he was at peace. It wasn't the first time he encountered things that didn't make sense. His eyes-- had a habit of surprising him, with his newly discovered ability to see into the spirit world around him, and the denizens that lived there. This place was alien to him but for now, he was enjoying it as others did. It seemed it was some kind of festival and event, so he might as well attempt to enjoy what was going on.

The spring festival was as he said, flurrying with falling cherry blossom petals around him. The land was lush green, vibrant and the skies were hues of blue, violet and clouds, like a vibrant, dreamy painting. People ventured from different tents and venues, dressed in elaborate Yukatas-- things far more formal for such a festival next to what Zeo wore, his usual blue kimono shirt and more essential attire.

Despite how out of place he felt, he marched forward in the attempt to learn more about this festival , mysterious place and the people there.

Everyone seemed to be having fun, enjoying the scattered venues, but also the warm weather and breeze that swept by them. Everyone seemed cheerful, till a rather aggressive sound crossed Zeo's ears. Curious, he turned to the sound-- at the far side of the village grounds. There, he found a strange man with a lute in hand, drumming fingers and picking on its strings, to produce a very loud, almost violent sound. It was a tone of frustration. There was no rhythem or real melody to the song he playd, and very out of place. So much so others choose to steer away from him should they pass by.

Curious, Zeo grudgingly thought to investigate as he approached the performer.

"Spare change for a struggling artist?" The mysterious man asked, clad in a kimono and straw hat. Though his features were well hidden, his emotion clearly was not to tell he was upset.

Zeo said nothing for a moment as he looked at his sullen expression. Deciding to risk something more-- he channeled his Chakra to his eyes, and with a blink of his eyes, his Uchugan activated. Color changed as he gazed at the man-- his aura now a mix of deep, dark violet colors and a deeper black-- a loneliness or something else that was saturating as bad weather. If this was a cartoon-- he would be having a dark cloud hanging over his head in a downpour. He was dejected, complete gloomy and almost a step behind depressed.

Zeo's head reeled back a bit at the sheer negativity, before snapping his vision back to normal so he could focus. He tried not to show it, but he could clearly see the state the man's soul was in and it wasn't something he could easily ignore. "I... Get the feeling money isn't your true problem here," Zeo commented as he looked at him.

He strung his lute softly as cherry blossoms fell, but his melody even seemed to make the flowers seem to want to wilt. "A man with no home, no place, and soon no melody. My soul and heart, has lost its song, dear boy. Leave me to my lonesome so I may at least enjoy some peace." he said.

Zeo paused, knowing the need to be alone was sometimes comforting, but also agonizing. "Somehow, i don't think that is what you really want in the end. is it?"

The man stopped as he merely lifted his hat a bit to glare at the boy. "A musician, an artist with no inspiration-- no drive, is no better off dead. Please, child. Let not my melancholy ruin your beautiful day...." he said, urging Zeo somewhat politely to leave him be.

He should of left. He should of just allowed the man to brood all he wanted. But he couldn't ignore it. If this person wanted some kind of inspiration...

... Zeo's eyes widened , not with his doujutsu, but genuine inspiration. As a creative, imaginative shinobi, he felt the urge to share his own form of 'art'. He soon took out from his pocket a container of soapy chakra water he had along with his bubble pipe. He dipped the pipe into the water and soon took a soft breath.

Bringing the pipe to his lips, he soon blew and create a swarm of bubbles around him. One by one, each one irrelevantly shimmered along with the flowing cherry blossoms around them. The flimsy, whimsical movement of the bubble caught the man's inspiration as he looked up at them, finding them mingling and refracting the glow of the cherry blossoms.

WC: 906
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 35400

Inspiration Empty Re: Inspiration

Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:13 am
The man, Saxon, was curious to the bubbles, but soon saw the strange glow to them. While Zeo added a bit of his own chakra-- to add the effects of his genjutsu, it was the mildest amount. Normaly it would drive people into fits of uncontrolled bliss that would make one pass out. But he could control the effects enough. Instead the bubbles radiated pleasing colors, whimsical movements, and almost painted a vivid wonderland out of the surrounding spring festival, only adding to its beauty.

The man finally looked up from his stupor to see the bubbles float in the air. Zeo merely blew out the bubbles, silent and peaceful as he allowed his own chakra to weave with the air around him, creating a beautiful display of art-- fleeting but mesmerizing to behold. Even then, Zeo could sense the flow of the man's energies change. His gloom and depression started to wane in the light of new inspiration from his bubbles.

"A wonderful display. " he said, smiling from under his hat. Zeo soon got a glimpse at him, to realize the man wasn't entirely human. He had a hue of green skin, his body showing parts of bark like armor but actually seemed to be part of his body. A kind of tree-kin person, or something else intirely. He almost looked similar to what some called an Otsusuki, but more natural in his appearance. Even his very testure, clothing, seemed to lighten up with the change of this mood. "I finally feel the pull-- the warmth of inspiration flow to me. You are quite the artist yourself, young one," he said.

Zeo gave a tenter smile as he lowered his pipe. "I'm sure your just being generous, sir. I just am sharing what I can do. " he expressed to the man.

Though still a bit sullen, the smile showed his iron-like depression had cracked, the start of proper healing. Even without his eyes, Zeo could see it. It was odd for him to truly judge a person's emotions with the Uchugan, as it more saw his soul. However, emotions had a strong impact on one's sense of self after all.

He started to strung his lute, this time a more gentle and light-hearted melody took to the air as he played. "I was lost in the depths of despair, for I saw the future of this place. The future one would wrought upon this world-- and those whom have visited or stumbled here. Their fates may very well be sealed within this land of paradice." he said.

"W-what do you mean?" Zeo asked.

The man looked up more, showing his bark like skin as he soon then stopped playing to pull out a map. "A long time ago, I learned of one who would exploit the natural beauty of this place. However, over time, someone has been sapping that beauty. It's energy. It's life... be forwarn child. This land hides a great danger who will not hesitate to consume you all." he soon handed the map to Zeo, offering it to him. "A thank you, for restoring my faith in beauty. And may it keep you safe."

Zeo hesitated a moment, but then tenderly took the map. "Thank you..."

With the map in hand, Zeo continued to explore the mysterious realm as the musician now played a more peaceful, harmonious tune as he ventured into the unknown.

End. Mission COmplete;

WC: 568
TWC: 1474
Topic Earning: 1000 WC to to complete Dragon summoning contract continued from > previous topic link here

Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Inspiration Empty Re: Inspiration

Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:05 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum