Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

A request - Page 2 Empty Re: A request

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:09 pm
Snow listened to the Kage’s words as he spoke. The words that Snow spoke obviously showed something to his Kage that he was not first seeing. When the Kage spoke about handling a Jounin in combat. While Snow was obviously unsure of his abilities to take one someone of that magnitude, but it mattered not to him. “What exactly did you have in mind for this task you desire to give me?” Snow would speak with a certainty, and a curiosity to his voice.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:06 pm
The question made yen smile slightly. The hunger seemed to stop. The boys question only spoke that he fully did not see the risks at hand when running out in the world. Thinking the world was like the remedial quests he has done. But it mattered not because that is what people must do to get info. His hesitation was in the question itself.

"That is the thing that really depends on your skills shown, and seen. You see these tasks are not easy. The dangers are real and you encounter other shinobi. Yes and missing ninja may attempt to attack you. Even your normal missions risk this. But these are bigger. So yes jouninn, kage, elites are all possible encounters. How do you think infomation is gained?"

Yen asked as he grinned and placed two knights in potential spots where if the boy moved his knight would be captured.

"You see this is what it takes to be a knight. Risks,rewards,and yes even sacrifice. Normally before i was kage if nass shinobi left i would stay alone in a location for decoy purposes. Or behind so if i should find a straggling shinobi of our ranks. I can guide them. It is what you must do at times. This is the essccence of preserving our home even.and my teams. But more so you cannot just hope things can happen. You must take a gambit at times."
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:15 pm
As the Kge began responding to Snow’s question, he quickly realized that his question did not convey the correct inquiry. The Kage spoke to Snow about risk and the possible of conflict. All of these Snow was fine with. Even with the menial missions you could run the risk of running into conflict with those more powerful. But the question that Snow had asked was merely what the task was that his Kage wished to bestow upon him. Snow leaned forward in his seat and rested his elbows on his knees. 

“Sir I believe we have a misunderstanding. I understand the possibility of the conflict that I could face on the task you give me. But I merely ask what the task is. Not the risks that it holds.” Snow would mean no disrespect to his Kage, but to have his question answered.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:43 pm
The task he would bestow on the genin well he had no idea what this genin could do was the obvious point. Menial missions only spoke small compared to physical feats to bolster the nation. It was why they llre were so many. Simple third party payments of bandits,theirs, mby simple buildings. But nothing that mattered. It was not like these were forgine ninja entering the lamd of fire. Wanted criminals to be hunted down and tracked.

"Once more your skills need evaluation. Lets us say for the moment i would say you could deliver a letter to someone. If anything you would drop it off in said persons posession, and inform them to meet me. But depending on who would be the point you see. I will not send you to deliver something to a kage, until i see your skills pertaining this more often. Also that is reserved to those that request a higher rank. The higher you are. The better."

Yen explained as he spoke up. Then studied the boy.

"It is also extending my trust to you, and by harming it you harm the face of konoha. In this case desertion would result in indeed termination. And involving parties. But if you succeed in this I would grant you a harder task. And with it more control. For right now young man you will not have anyone go with you. I will add one person per task i grant you that you successfully complete. And for information pertaining individuals of interest to the village. You may get a higher rank. This is how it works for me. I can gauge your trust worthiness. Then i trust you leading people. And yes a rank. If your information gathering is great. Then you are more valuable as a shinobi."

Yen stated as he placed the peices on the board znd set them around the knight.

"Now you see the board. Each of these are like information. And likewise you can easily be captured, or killed. But lets say you do make it. Guess what. You can easily be a knight in my eyes. But right now you are a pawn. So ill send you by yourself on an task."

Yen stated as he leaned back, and gazed at the boy.

"I would like you to go to a place known only as volcano. It is a treacherous place as i have heard. But i know there are people there. You will send this letter of greeting to them. Observe the area,and people if interest. For a few days. But if you do get in trouble on the way. Return here immediately. Discard any belongings of konoha by departure. But if you do fail this mission it will not be good for you. This will be sent to a sephora kaguya. And a contact of mine should be there by the name of prim. State the following. "Yen has a letter for prim""

He stated as he began to write out his letter quietly and finished.

dear sephora

Your crimes will still need to be answered we will be sending someone to go speak with you and primrose. Also feed the messenger, and prepare a stay for the guest.

Signed hokage yensung aburame.

He set the seal upon it and spoke to the boy.

"This is your first task. Do not blotch this. I expect you to leave by dawn tomarrow"
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:46 pm
The kage explained what it was that he was saying. While Snow could not honestly say that he understood what exactly the Kage was talking about, he looked as though he knew what he was saying during the times that what the Kage was speaking was incomprehensible. Finally he got to a point that Snow did completely understand, the task that the kage was going to be giving Snow. 

He explained how the tasks that he would be given by the Kage, they were an extension of his trust to Snow. Depending on his actions and his competency on completing said mission, would also reflect on the reputation of the village as a whole. Snow was more than willing to accept these terms and his task, being excited that he was actually going to be able to perform something of worth, something that would benefit the village for what felt like the first time. He was almost at the edge of his seat as the Kage continued to speak. 

Snow would be let down, if only slightly that he wouldn't be able to take his team with him on this mission, but he understood the decision given to him by the Kage. The stipulation that he would be able to add in one extra member to his group for every task was enough to excite him to finish this task, and many more so he would be able to perform tasks that would bring him more than just a small task within the village walls. He would be able to go out into the world and bring back to the village, a great deal of experience with him. 

The time finally came for him to be given his actual task that he was going to be taking on for the Kage and the Leaf village. "A letter to be delivered to a neighboring country?" He was happy with this being his first task given to him directly from the Kage himself. Snow would stand up in front of the Kage's desk, being handed an envelope filled with the letter that the Kage had just filled out on his desk. "Thank you, Kage. You will not regret this and I will be out of here by dawn tomorrow, if not earlier." Snow then turned around and he left the Kage's office so he would be able to tell his team that he was going to be leaving the village for a while, and that he would look forward to see their progress upon his return.

As he left the Kage's office, he would stop just short of the door and he would look behind him to see the Kage still sitting in his chair. He smiled at him and told him, "Next time, I'll make sure to go through your front door instead of your duct system. Will make for a much easier meet up I'll tell you." Snow would then chuckle as she shut the door behind him. 

WC:498
TWC:1642 unclaimed

+32 AP
+1642 towards Advanced Shurikenjutsu (1715/2000)(Previous Progress)
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:44 pm
Approved @ Snow
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:26 pm
Yen nodded as he waved kff the boy. His results will earn yen a reason to put him in mind, while if he failed the boy would prolly be hunted down and tried for treason. Still yen lazily pulled up the boys file from his desk as he thumbed through it.

,well young mr snow. Im counting on you.

(Exit no claims)
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:48 pm
Approved @ Zeal