Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:55 pm
Akira leaned in, her usual move when trying to make someone uncomfortable. Snow just laughed as he wasn't too sure why she still tried to make him uncomfortable, for she had to know that it never worked on him. He would answer, "Yes. I truly do." Snow raised his hand to the cook behind the counter with his index finger up, showing that he wanted another bowl of ramen. She then began speaking about her past

Snow listened to every word as it came off of her lips. A sad story indeed, a story of sadness, loss, devastation, suffering. A lot about her was understood within those handful of sentences. When she had said the sentence about her brother suffering for three days, something unlocked in Snow's mind. He tried his best to keep his cool until she was able to finish her story, gripping the counter in front of him, hard enough to where you could see indentations in the wood. 

He began having flashbacks, sudden flashes of images going through his mind. His eyes began to burn, his head and hands began to sweat. He could feel his heart begin to beat, as if it was going to explode. "What is happening to me?!" Snow thought to himself. His groans and grunts turned into muffled screams for pain. He was able to calm himself long enough to painfully apologize and ask to be excused, calling out to the cooks to put tonight's dinner on his tab before rushing out of the building. 

"What are these images?" Snow could not see them long enough to actually see what they were. The pain was traveling into his stomach. He fell to his knees for a short moment, before realizing that he couldn't have people seeing him like this. He sprinted to the river that he would usually train in, the one that Akira and he had their spar next to. 

He reached the river, clutching his chest. He couldn't breath or see. He fell down to knees once again. He was a few meters away from the water, when he continued hyperventilating. He could feel his eyes beginning to blur. His vision was failing him. The pain in his chest was becoming too much to handle. His body finally fell over and landed with his face directly next to the water. He could feel the cold, damp dirt. His final moments before passing out completely, he could hear a familiar sound, the screaming of a woman. Who was this woman? He didn't know. But it was obviously something that he had locked away for a long time. A memory that was triggered awake by the story that Akira had told.

WC:450
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Ryo : 5300

To what do I owe the pleasure (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: To what do I owe the pleasure (Open)

Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:27 pm
As she explained her little gruesome story, her eyes watched as his hands clinched the surface of the countertop. Beads of sweat glistened along the surface of his skin she listened to the noises of pain that escaped his lips. Grunting as if something was causing him ill harm. She continued to express a devious grin as Snjor excused himself from the bar. His words trying to tell the cooks to put a tab out for the time being, before he had rushed outside without another word uttered.

Akira was not accustomed to this type of scenario. She was not very good at expressing careless or pity. But she at least knew when a situation must be treated maturely. Most cases she would express intense situations with strong emotions of rage, immaturity, excitment anything fmof that sort. It was just the way her mind worked. But this time her grin was able to dissolve into a serious state of complexion. Something that was rarely experienced.

The unusual excitment that developed as she spoke of her past, fell from her face as she stood from the barstool. Her eyes gazing towards the direction that Snjor, her teammate, had exited. She left her tab onto the table while paying for her teammate's share in the process. Something that she would never do for a stranger. Then made her way towards the direction of the suffering Snjor.

The red haired genin found her way towards the spot where they had first encountered. The placed she attempted to meditate and failed. The place they had sparred to earn each other's partnership. Akira found her partner collapsed against the earthy ground, right beside a flowing river. She wasn't one to comfort anyone, not even herself. But she would attempt to try to understand the situation. Kneeling down close to his body as her eyes took in his conditions. It wasn't looking good. Perhaps it was a severe cause of anxiety?

"What do you see..."

{WC: 329}
{TWC: 1,779}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:47 pm
Snow's mind was cluttered, he couldn't focus on anything. "What is happening?!" Snow thought to himself frantically. His fists clenched, he couldn't see straight. His head still feeling like it was being split open and his eyes were being burned from within his eye sockets. He heard footsteps coming closer to him, and without missing a second thought he leaped onto his feet. He didn't see who it was, it was only a figure being shrouded with shadows and darkness. His stance was without his perfect posture, his face without his usual grin. There was no happiness, no kindness, only anger and hatred.

"What is this feeling? Why can't I see anything!?" He continued to ask himself frantically within his mind. On the exterior it would have been him just standing there, grunting in pain. He would lose his balance from the pain that was exploding within his mind, but only stagger. Finally when the figure got close enough to him, he saw the same man that forced Snow to watch as he slaughtered his mother. Ripping her intestines out of her stomach, just before he was able to escape and run away.

The images of his mother being torn almost in half began spamming his mind, cluttering it with the horrid memories of the sound of her wretched screaming. The screams turning into the gargling of blood and vomit, before her body fell to the floor. Snow remembered just as he was leaving, he looked back once more. His mother was already dead, and the man began to stomp her head in. As he watched her eyes pop out of her head, he was finally grabbed by one of the higher ups and taken directly to the safe zone.

As the man came closer to him, Snow's face would stiffen. His shirt had caught onto a low hanging tree limb, deciding to rip it off, he exposed all of the carvings that he had put onto his body. His balance would return to him and he would yell unintelligibly as he began running directly for the person with the intent to maim and torture. He didn't realize that it was actually his teammate Akira coming to see if he was okay. "You murdered my mother you son of a bitch!" While Snow was certainly still in a frantic state. He would still have his ability to fight, and his aim was not to kill this man, but to torture him.

WC:411
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:32 pm
Snjor had jumped to his feet at the first second his eyes captured her presence. There was definitely something off about him. Starting from the moment she spoke of her past. As she thought... Like she stated within her thoughts earlier. There was three types of ways people held themselves when it came to sadness and grief. The ones who look weak as they expose their grief. The ones who where a mask of some sorts to disguise it, while suffering from within. And the ones who's grieving numbed them.
To her, Snjore was the second one on that list. The one that disguises his grief with his false happy smile. Trying to worry about others joy more even if it causes a build up within themselves.

Here it was. All that build up rushing out like a ferocious wave of water. The dam that had held it at bay all this time came crashing down. A tree branch ripped at his clothing. Exposing his scars of pain to the ones around him. Akira's glowing eyes gazed upon the crude carving that marked upon his exposed skin. "Some people yearn to feel punished." She spoke underneath her breath.

She raised her chin as her eyes narrowed at the Snjor form. She knew what was about to happen. All the rage flowing from him was intoxicating. Her short fuse would ignite as well. She wasn't the gentle type, and her blood runs hot thanks to her passive bloodline. Her eyes glowed intensely, Snjor had made his move to charge at her with blinding rage. "Lovely words darling~ Let out some more!" Her voice purred loudly as she moved into a defensive stance. Snjor closed in on her, but at the last second her body would suddenly slide to the side, out of his way. She slid with her body being lowered to the ground, while her leg did a low side swipe from behind. Attempting to trip him from behind. If she succeeds Akira would mount him to pin Snjor down face first onto the ground. Her legs pinning his waist and her hands pushing his wrists against the dirt. "Snap out of it Snjor. Or your little buddy Akira is gunna have to give you a rematch."

{WC: 377}
{TWC: 2,156}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm
As Snjor ran toward the man, attempting to grab him, he slid out of the way, lowering his body as if to sweep his feet from behind. Snjor was just about to jump into the air, but he was too late. The man's legs swept Snjor's legs out from under him.

The man then went to mount Snjor, but he was ready for this. He performed the hand seals for Suiton: Exploding Shockwave. As Snjor began to scream in anger, water would pulse from his body's location 15 meters in all directions. 

He leaped onto his feet, frantically locking his eyes into the man as he would hopefully be tumbling from the force if the water. The moment his eyes would catch the man, he would lunge at him and would wrap his hands around his throat. Forcing him to look at the boy who's mother he robbed. "Don't you dare mock me you piece of shit! I will split your body in two bastard!" He would scream, as he gripped onto the man's throat.

Wc: 175
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:01 pm
Sai had been out wandering around, he had just spent the whole day. He was pretty tired but wasent ready to go in the house just yet. Just as he was about to give up and go in the house he had remember that he didnt fix the mess he had made at the training grounds. It would be pretty rude of him not to fix some of the stuff that he could. Sai made his way back, thinking about the time he had cought Snow and Akira training hard. It made him proud to have to team mates so dedicated on getting stronger. He knew he wasent going to give up and allow them to get stronger. Thinking about beating them gave him a sudden boost of energy. He actually wanted to train more, knowing if he let up Snow or Akira could become drasticly stronger than him. As he got closer to the training grounds he could hear some kind of fight going on. It was strange but no uncommon to see people out at this time of night training, Sai was pump. 

"That Will Of Fire is Burning bright tonight", Sai said as he ran over to the sounds of the fight. He activated his Sharingan so he could have a better grasp on the fighter's and their style of fighting. Sai was shocked to see that is was his two team mates, but this time it looked different. Snow had a different look about him. Sai could tell this was something serious. He summoned two Shadow Clones as he ran towards them.  All three would use the body flicker technique and attempt to stop the fight. Sai would body flicker and appear beside Akira , while clone 1 would do get in front of Snow to make sure Clone 2 didnt miss while he attempt to talk Snow from behind. If succesful They both would hold on to Snow untill he would calm down.

"What the hell is going on here". Sai would say confused.
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:51 pm
Akira's sweeping maneuver would have been a success. Sending the enraged Snjor tumbling over her leg. She was about to mount him, when he attempted to perform a jutsu. Howling out the words as his hands created the signs for his attack. Akira knew something was up, and that she needed to get out.

Then Sai suddenly appeared beside her. And another behind Snjor, with a third heading in his direction. Still Akira would be prepared if his plan didn't work. Her hands would be in action along with Snjor's. If Sai succeeds in interrupting Snjor's attack, then Akira's hands would cease. But if he fails then she would continue to finish her move.

{If Snjors move isnt interrupting}

Water would explode from Snjor's being, and rush from all directions. As the water is to make its impact against her form, Akira would disappear in a puff of smoke and a tree log would take her place. Using substitution jutsu to get out of range of his attack by appearing within the tree tops above. "I think he's hallucinating." Akira would shout to Sai. "We need to immobilize him until he is finished."

{WC: 193}
{TWC: 2,349}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 am
Snjor didn't bother standing up to perform the handseals for his water shockwave, so his hand seals took no time. Whatever and whoever was caught up in the shock wave would be pushed back, or even consumed by the water and knocked to the ground. Immediately after the shock wave began leaving his body. He performed the Rain Tiger at Will technique and a massive storm pummeled their immediate area. The rain was perfect for all of Snjor's techniques. He could see where everyone was and where they would be moving to. Like the man who killed his mother, deciding to stay up in a tree top. 

Snjor performed the hiding in the rain technique and vanished into the water the moment the rain began to fall. He would use the rain to climb up the tree that the man was standing in. He created a clone while in the rain to pin the man to the tree. Just as the clone would pin the man down to the tree, Snjor would come out of the rain and grip the man's throat and squeeze the life out of him.

Should the new combatants coming to play in his attempt on stopping Snjor, his clone would perform the Water Release: Snake's mouth technique to bat them away so he could complete his mission. He originally wanted to torture the man, but with the arrival of the new combatants, this was no longer an option, so killing him would have to suffice.

WC:251
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:46 am
"Shit", Sai said to himself knowing this was a bad situation, he was unable to capure him on his first attempt  .Snow had used the rain to conceal himself and even worse Sai couldnt track him due to his chakra being blended in. He wasent able to sure how to fight Snow without putting Akira right in danger as well. There was alot of different varible in play here, and on top of that he still had no real idea of what was going on with Snow. As Sai was coming up with a plan he watch as Akira used the substitution jutsu too escape the shockwave, but thanks to the rain Snow was able to track her in a matter of moments.

He didnt have much time to move before Snow would be on top of her again. Sai didnt know if he could close the gap with the amount of time he had, so he had clone one weave handsigns and blast a cero and the center tree causing it to split and fall down. Clone 2 would stop to use pheasant hunter to parry the oncoming water attack, before going back beside clone 1 who was about 5 meters from the base of the tree . While Sai himself would be using body flicker to make it over to Akira who would be falling unless able to catch her balance on a piece of falling tree.

If Sai was successful in catching her, he would do his best to hold on top her until they made it to the ground. When they touch the ground sai would activate his charkra Shroud tech, before running over to his clones.

"If i can make eye contact with him, we can end this Akira", Sai said as he they made their way over to the clones, who were moving slowly towards them, keeping their eyes open for any attacks from snow."I cant fight while protecting, and with this rain he could pop out at any time", He said as he looked at Akira. His clones already had their sharingan activated, looking and waiting for the moment when Snow would come from out the rain.
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:37 am
Akira was positioned within the tree as a new jutsu was formed. She could tell be the sudden start of rainfall. Now she had no way to see her enraged teammate. But she didn't need to see them for what she had planned next. Her eyes closed as the droplets of rain trickled her eyelashes. Her hands wove into motion, just as the pounding of footsteps grew closer. As her hand signs was completed,  someone suddenly pinned her to the tree. Her body arched against the bark, watching as another Snjor exited the rain. Since he waited so long to reveal himself, he must be the real one. She gritted her teeth together as the real Senjor, as she believes, wrapped his fingers around her throat. A sly smile played upon her face. "Kinky~" She would hiss through her clinched teeth. Feeling his finger tighten even more.

Just as a sudden blast demolished the tree they was upon, Her technique would take effect. Temporary Paralysis~ The Snjor that held her by her throat would suddenly find himself unable to move. The blast of the tree would cause the two to free fall to the ground. Akira took this moment to grab onto Snjors waist and pulled him closely to herself. Twisting her body during the fall to where Snjor would be laying on top of her. If they was to hit the ground, she would be taking the compact. Unless Sai was able to catch them both, she wasn't letting go. Maybe one of his clones could manage to grab Snjor while him her?

All the while her technique was activated upon her hand signs and would target one person within 5 meters of her. Since Snjor was holding her by her throat, he was definitely close enough. The duration of the effect was for a whole post. After contact with the ground, no matter if she was caught or not, the red haired genin would once again attempt to pin Snjor to the ground. Since he should be paralyzed for this time around, hopefully she would succeed in planting her thighs around his waist. Pinning his waist to the ground, and his wrists as well. She pinned him with his back against the wet dirt, even if she must be in pain after the ground's impact. Akira would still be able to manage to roll onto him and pin him down. "Sai do it now! Look into his eyes." Her eyes blazed with madness. "Snjor I swear if you dont come to your senses here soon, I'm going to rip your fucking hands off."

{WC: 435}
{TWC:  2,794}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum