Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

I'm Really not that bad. Empty I'm Really not that bad.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:06 pm
Mission:

My guy said the caravan would be moving East from the mountain path. The bandage wrapped girl thought as she moved along playing a game of catch up. If they left twenty minutes ago they shouldn’t be too far ahead especially if they are carrying the amount of stuff that dude said. Brooke kept to the ground as she moved along the mountain path it wouldn’t be long until she caught up. She was already seeing and smelling signs of the caravan’s recent passage. A large pile of steaming horse shit. That’s what you want in the morning after breakfast.

As she ran, Brooke saw the slow-moving caravan beneath herself and a few hundred yards away. They hadn’t noticed her either as they kept up their walking pace. From the looks of things, it seemed none of the guards had been shinobi as none wore anything resembling armor. Whether or not they currently wore forehead protectors that was unknown at the moment, as they faced away from her and the large distance. She would have to get closer if she wanted to know more of her current situation, perhaps listen into their conversation and determine their destination. If she could do that she could set up some traps ahead of them to serve as a distraction while she pilfered some of the cash, they were rumored to carry in the trail cart.
Forming a loop with her Christmas wire Brooke would attach the end to a branch and pull hard before jumping to smooth surface about ten feet beneath her. She would then loosen the wire causing it to release from the branch and fall towards her. She would coil up the thread as she ran. She would need to get close as soon as possible otherwise she could miss out of valuable intel. Its wasn’t as if Brooke could simply walk up ask about their trip and go on her merry way without arousing suspicion, no this job required patience and a trained ear.

As Brooke still stood above the caravan she would scout out the area around it. There were plenty of trees and rocks that were perfect for hiding. That was where she needed to get to realizing that she began to hop along rocks to reach her destination. As Brooke reached the flat land the caravan currently traveled on she dashed into the trees. She would use the tree line to hide her physical form, however she would have to maintain noise discipline. A snapped twig could put them on alert whether to a predator or prey.

The woods in the Iron country were not as dense as those in the hidden leaf which were covered in thorns and thickets, so these were much easier to navigate. As she neared the caravan Brooke could hear the talking amongst the men of the caravan. They spoke of a tavern that had exotic spirits and dancing girls. Good information if those things weren’t common almost everywhere, one man however happened to mention a name the name Brienne.  Perhaps this man’s favorite dancers name was useless to most however Brooke knew Brienne was not a common name and a girl happened to work at The Grog Bowl with that name and that tavern was in the Lightning Country.

Pausing Brooke would take out a map and trace the lines with her finger before drawing a red circle in marker along a path. They have to go through this area no matter what and that is where I’ll cut them off. If I move fast enough I can get there eight hours ahead of them, set up some traps and get in some rest. Unfortunately, I can’t leave just yet while that’s a solid clue I can’t risk everything on the name of someone I met last year. Brooke would put away the map and continue to follow the caravan of three carts drawn by horse and guarded by men wielding spears and swords. All they did was continue to speak of all the wines and ales they would try when they arrived. Nothing of note would up any time soon until one of them finally asked how long until they got to the lightning country. Yes! Exactly what she wished to hear.

With her new information she would sprint through the woods looking at her map to determine the fastest route. She ran swiftly arriving at the path the caravan would cross in about a day, she had run through the night assuming the caravan did not stop she would be roughly a day ahead. Had they not half a day at best.

Now Brooke required sleep, the girl would lay down beneath a tree and nod off. As she slept she had a nightmare of being alone. She had moved constantly for the past few years and was abandoned by her clan. She had no one and her nightmare made sure she would know this fact. As the sorrow became too much she woke up with tear filled eyes. I don’t want to be alone anymore. She would think her tears hitting the ground as her iris changed color to red with a single black tomoe. The liquid in her eyes made the vision blurry however as she wiped her eyes she noted her visual acuity had increased.  It was time to set up a distraction.

Looking around Brooke found a fallen tree one that would stretch across the path the caravan would need to cross. If she could force the three men to move this log out of the way that would give her the time she needed to steal the loot. The log was heavy, but after a few hours she managed to get it where it was needed. To move it quickly would require all three men. Maybe even two, but one pair of eyes was easier to avoid than three.

After a bit the caravan stopped at the downed tree and two of the men went to move the log. The third man stood on the opposite side of the caravan from Brooke near the middle cart leaving her path clear. Moving quickly and quietly Brooke hopped into the cart and took the bag of ryo within before hopping out and moving back into the woods she had to give her guy his cut, but she was in no rush at this point.

WC: 1069
Claiming: Mission rewards and First Tomoe Sharingan
(Exit)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

I'm Really not that bad. Empty Re: I'm Really not that bad.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm
approved
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm
I apologize, but i made a mistake. To claim 1st tomoe using an npc. You need 2k words to claim

"In order to use an NPC for the evolution you must make a single training post of 2,000 words minimum per tomoe"

Again, my apologies
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 pm
Claiming 1069 wc towards 1st tomoe
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm
Reapproved
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm
New claims Chakra Infusion 1069 towards this.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum