Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Komon & Senshi vs The Three Tail - Page 2 Empty Re: Komon & Senshi vs The Three Tail

Thu May 18, 2017 2:46 pm
As Komon reached the island about 80 meters away from the beast he'd slow his stride to about 75 speed to allow him to track senshi's movements, and hopefully gather more information on the beast, The jounin was much faster than Komon and it was becoming increasingly apparent as he watched the bearded mans stride move at such a fast pace komons byakugan could hardly keep track of it. He'd loose track of the man as the beasts tails began to crash, The time it had taken to observe all of this totaled up to about 10 meters of observation and slowed running before he snapped back into full speed for retaliation.

Still continuing his stride so as not to lose momentum he’d continue his dash towards the front of the beast with shinigami in hand, closing the distance from 80 meters to mere feet away from the front of the beast, if isobu did nothing to stop him he’d continue running as he gave a slash with shinigami that would leave the equivalent of a paper cut on its leg just to let it know it wasn’t invincible.

As Komon began his 80 meter stride towards the beast the Clone that had been lying in wait would focus on assisting in anyway possible bursting out from the bush he had concealed himself in at a speed of 72, and his hand clutching the wooden side of the assimilate all creation neckelace to give himself a greater supply of chakra before methodically swinging down to his forearm to scribble a bird onto the shinobi tool on his forearm, he had practiced this repeatedly and the entire method only took 10 meters of running from raising the hand to the necklace to drawing the bird.

The bird would move at its full speed of 100 with scaling ahead of the clone and towards the beast, soaring 20 meters in the sky, The clone had created this bird to help either Senshi or the real Komon if they would need it.

if were using clock work to describe location, the real Komon will be coming towards the left front leg of isobu from its 10 o'clock, quickly closing the 80 meter distance at full speed while the clone which is about 100 meters away at the shoreline on the bijuus 2 o'clock will be running in a straight line towards isobu with no sign of stopping.

OOC Battle Stats:

Last edited by Komon Hyuuga <3 on Wed May 24, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Komon & Senshi vs The Three Tail - Page 2 Empty Re: Komon & Senshi vs The Three Tail

Thu May 18, 2017 4:37 pm
And Senshi god of all speed right now was running circles around the beast. As it moved in terribly sow motion Senshi simply went under the tails not even registering them as they came down towards them. His hand gripped the hilt f Gureto fighters and the other gripped one of his tantos tighter. As he came around the beast again he noted Komon coming closing, calling out he spoke drawing the tanto as he did so. "Use this f you need it. You break it you buy it." As he spoke he tossed the weapon gently, at a speed of 140 towards Komon continuing his run around the beast. It was time to limit this beasts ability to well do anything. Because well this was getting boring. He was behind the beast again and as he moved around the tails he edged in towards the beast and drew his blade at 195 speed and using the flying Swallow techniques (195 speed, 170 Strength, 271 sharpness, 180 Health)

It would lash out aimed to hit the beast back right leg, at about eight feet in the air. Senshi's hope was to cleave completely through the limb. Regardless if he should cleave through the limb completely or. It, or if it managed to dodge, Senshi would continue running forwards he would then Resheath his sword at 195 speed on bjs back and and with the great cleave technique (245 speed, 220 strength, 296 sharpness, 180 Health) lashed at the front right limb. It was time to cause some damage if he cckukd. He would continue running to about thirty meters out before beginning to circle around again, running at max speed. 

Fight stuff:
Great Cleave -  (245 speed, 220 Strength, 296 sharpness, 180 Health
Flying Swallow - 195 speed, 170 strength, 271 sharpness, 180 Health)
Seal of Power - +70 Speed, +70 Strength - Post 3/8 - 25 ap up keep 

904 Ap - 46 ap (40 for great cleave, 25 for seal, 30 for flying Swallow,  1 for surface walking)

Remaining Ap: 808

Tossed Komon 1: Danto surioi Da go
9/10 Kunai remains 
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 21, 2017 5:37 am
(ooc: just went and made a new post, was going to be too messy trying to edit in the previous one to account for an altered timeline lol. also, position wise, my understanding is that - regardless of what else has happened - Komon is 80 meters away when Senshi is "behind" the beast, in rough terms. What happened before that to a large degree, is irrelevant. You may or may not think that I am trying to BS, I don't really care. If I wanted to, I could easily be on par with Koroshi, or better. If there is a next time, I'll know to give dimensions to... everything. :/)

Time to word everything to be confusing!!!

He observed the second trail of water passing by one of the islands, at about 80 meters away. At the same time, something, no, someone else began running on top of the water from all of 100 meters away. This third assailant had made some kind of... bird? Fortunately, neither the bird or the human (Isobu didn't know it was a clone) were not moving very fast. It moved much slower, in fact, and the speed of the water trail formation behind it helped Isobu get a better idea of the source of the water trail directly approaching him. Slightly in front of where he could see.

It seemed that the trail of water going to his left was super duper really fast. Isobu's massive tails had hardly descended a few meters when the sound of continued running-splashing told Isobu he done fucked up! Cause, the speedy boi ninja that went behind him, had clearly ran past the path of the tails - as such there was little point in continuing the attack. Especially if it was a distraction to Isobu now.

One of these days, we will get it worked out, what speed people talk at - their own, or a common one.

He would not see it, but Kobayashi would throw a sword for Komon to catch, when the recipient was about... 20 meters away from Isobu, as a rough estimate. (As much as I would like to vague it into being significantly later, it would make little sense imho

Fortunately for Isobu, this second fellow (Komon) persisted in continuing in the same direction constantly so it was much easier to judge his speed from the water trails. There was no need for him to "move" to stop Komon, so there would be nothing warning Komon as to what would happen next. (At this point, Kobayashi would have travelled about 98 meters along the circuit around the Beast, which on a clock face puts him at about 12:35 - see OOC below).

As Komon would approach Isobu, Isobu would release an attack, finally. When Komon was 12 meters away, the water all around, under him in front of Isobu would start to swirl upwards, rapidly forming a cyclone of water centered 11 meters in front of Isobu, travelling as it formed, opposite the target's path. It would move almost as fast as the target in question. The water used would rise at once in a 10 by 20 meter area, centered on the location in Komon's path. It would rapidly encircle the target unless he could escape, disrupting his footing after about another meter of his travel, the walls rapidly stretching over and around him. It would initiate 10 centimeters below the surface of the water that he stood on, the rotational center of the cyclone being 9 meters above the surface.

Unless Komon had a way to avoid it on very short notice, the rising water on both sides would , the wave rapidly growing out and away from him to both sides all along it's length, while rising upwards and thickening at equal speed. This would make escape to the sides more difficult. Given its current strength, the wave would most likely knock Komon off his feet and trap him within its embrace. The water would (regardless of whether Komon was caught) continue swirling away from Isobu into an increasingly large cyclone, eventually 10 meters wide and 20 meters long, travelling opposite and along Komon's path. If it had caught the ninja within its grasp, Komon was probably going to be literally shredded, or something equally bad, since his health wasn't very high.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that the fastest one was moving around Isobu again, and now he had a decent idea of his speed since the water trail had just finished the first lap around him. Very roughly, of course.

After launching the water vortex, Isobu began to emit a thick white fog, one that would attempt to terrorize those who gazed into its depths. They might find it mildly distracting, to say the least. After a meter of this mist's expansion, his body surrounded by the mists, he would begin to sink into the water, ever so slowly of course, though really it was his top speed. His gigantic size meant that most cuts would be unlikely to harm him significantly, though they could be rather painful. (50 speed of descent, 20 meters to go before he is "underwater". As he sank, he would try to keep tabs on both the dude he just tried to drown or rip apart with water (Komon), and the approaching third party who he could actually see. As for Kobayashi, he settled for keeping a very rough idea of his locale based on his prior displays of speed. Of course, he would be watching for signs of escape from his water trap, or signs of success. Kobayashi could continue on his intended movements, but that would likely have to change since the turtle had begun releasing mist (and begun descending) before he would have reached his first target.

Unless they could actually stop the turtle from sinking below the waves (well, short of killing/rendering the guy unconscious), the turtle would suddenly seem to disappear when beneath the water. His entire body would become "undetectable" when completely submerged, his body descending further to another 25 meters in depth (surface to top of shell) to minimize or hopefully eliminate the waves he would make when approaching. At the same time, a black bubble would begin forming in front of his maw, though this would be at least somewhat obscured by the depths of the water.

(ooc:
Senshi tries to stay about 50 meters away from the beast, whose "diameter" ranged from 60 to 80 meters. For the sake of simplicity, I am calculating it as the average - 70. Giving us a 35 meter radius to add on top of Senshi's 50 meter distance from Isobu. I am not going to try and abuse this difference in gaps or such, I just care about the distance Senshi travels. The full circumference of the circle would be about 220 meters. A semicircle would be about 110 meters around the circular edge. At the speed Komon is travelling: 135, Senshi would travel about 115 meters in the time that Komon does his 80.

Techs used:
Great Vortex Technique - 40 ap, 100 power/speed due to chakra scaling.
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23794-hiding-in-the-water - 20 ap activation
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34911-illusionary-mist#267726 - 140 speed/power, -100 ap activation
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22685-tailed-beast-bomb#172420 - charging (so not used yet) - 50 ap cost

AP: 600-(100+50+40+20)=390)

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/1/12/Isobu_captured_by_Akatsuki.png/revision/latest?cb=20150209111508 <-- including this picture as a reference. If Isobu's shell is about 60 x 80, I think it would be a decent guess that his legs are close to 10 meters in diameter.)

Last edited by David o' confused names on Thu May 25, 2017 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 4:49 pm
Actually illl be challenging your post David. Komon specifically stated in his post

"As he watched the ever so slow tails smack down he had a feeling senshi would dodge it, but even with his byakugan it was hard to tell with the shear movement of the jounin. "

Which means I was already standing directly next
To the bijuu before you ever used Great Vortex. You state you attack Komon when he is around 12m away but I was already well within reach of you WELL before Komon hits 12m.

So my attacks should hit nkt magically be negated.

Edit: forgot to add that in my post it starts out with me running circles around you. You pretty much ignored both my post and Komon s and went all the way back to before your last post. It's up to you but I believe my attacks connect. I offer You the chance to edit so long as Komon agrees or we can ask for a battle mod.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 22, 2017 5:02 pm
Yah its kind of hard to make a response to your post when the timeline is all over the place, I thought I made it pretty clear that Senshi reached the beast first, so attacking me doesn't really timeline Senshi. I think me and senshi are both thinking an edit on your part is kind of necessary to fix it.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri May 26, 2017 10:01 pm
During Komon’s dead sprint towards the massive turtle he’d see a flash of movement out of the corner of his eye and hear senshi calling to him “You break it you buy it!” Still rushing forward at 135 speed he’d catch the knife almost effortlessly with his left hand which was free, still holding onto the blue and black blade in his right. The hyuuga would crack a smile as he realized the advantage he had just been given, Senshi’s weapons were typically made with much higher craftsmanship than Komon’s standard village Kunai and Shuriken, and would be more likely to do damage to this beast.

As he continued to run he’d slide shinigami back into its sheath and blue lightning would begin to surround him the trade mark of the lightning javelin, despite the speed boost it gave him he’d continue running at his 135 pace unless he saw reason to push himself further, what he really needed was more strength.

At around the 12 meter mark Komon would realized the formation of a jutsu about 3 feet in front of him, (david said he activated the attack while I was at the 12 meter mark and that the attack formed 11 meters away from isobu 1 meter = roughly 3 feet) And with his current speed of 135 and the jutsus formation speed of 100 a simple push off of his right leg would send him about 3 meters to the left while continuing forward with rapid footsteps, after all 3 feet is an easy distance to travel and he was moving faster than the jutsu could form.

As for the mist, it may have worked on any other shinobi… But Komon was a member of the hyuuga clan and his byakugan was active. He saw straight through it, and observed the strange chakra that seemed to line it. The mist would rapidly cover him, and he’d recall the many times vapor had acted as a trigger for genjutsu against him, hell it was the reason baransu had a gas mask… Unfortunately in his rush to leave he had forgotten it, so he figured his best chance would be to end this fight as fast as possible.

Now under the beast's neck, as dodging the attack had forced him into such a position and covered by the shroud of the mist it would be difficult for the towering bijuu to see him and his left hand upwards releasing the knife he had retrieved from senshi into the air with the maximum power that he could muster, while funneling and infusing it with lightning chakra. And less than a second after the knife had left his hand he’d weave the sign for multi shuriken jutsu, creating 1000 replicas of the knife. All of which would be heading towards the bijuu throat at a diagonal angle, effectively slitting its throat.

Clone Komon would pretty much just stop in its tracks as it came within 40 meters of the beast and would direct its bird towards the left eye of isobu at 100 speed, he knew it wouldn’t hurt him, but this jutsu was unique in the fact that when it impacted it exploded into a ball of ink. If the attack worked it would arrive shortly after Komon’s knives and the black ink would blind the bijuu in its left eye.

Regardless of whether the attack hit or not the clone would disappear from existence. It was using to much chakra and the real Komon was beginning to feel fatigue.

OOC STUFF:

Last edited by Komon Hyuuga <3 on Fri May 26, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding AP expenses)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon May 29, 2017 4:08 pm
((OOC: Maybe I'm missing it but you did not acknowledge either of my attacks each of which breaks 250 sharpness which would do considerable damage to Isobu as he only has 200 Health. I see you said something along the lines of it wouldn't do much based on Isobu's considerable size but I challenge this as again 296 Sharpness and 271 Sharpness are considerably higher than Isobu's health regardless of his size. Also there is no way you have the RT to track the speeds Senshi was moving at and you're attempting at timeling my attacks make no sense with how slow the mist is released. I'm going to post on the this assumption, that both of my previous attacks go through to hit Isobu. I leave it up to your post to decide if we need to work it out.))

Senshi was currently thirty meters away from the beast that they were fighting, where he had run to in order to put more distance between himself and the beast after landing his two attacks on it. He could see that the beast was releasing some sort of odd mist, that seemed very similar to his hiding in the mist technique. He could already see it obscuring the beast from his view, frighteningly fast. He was on the same side of the beast as Komon, and he could see the Hyuuga Chuunin preparing to use the tanto he had tossed him in some form of attack. As the beast began to sink down into the depths of the water, Senshi kept up his max speed, and distance of thirty meters from the beast. 

Bringing his hands up he formed the hand signs Dog, Rat, Snake, Dragon, and ending on Dog at his max speed. By this point he was a quarter of the way around the beast even with its back right leg again. His hand flashed down grabbing his remaining tanto from his hip, the blade instantly lighting up with lightning chakra, bright and crackling loudly. Drawing back his hand, o throw the blade he changed his direction curving away from the beast and letting loose his blade immediately. It was aimed for the back of the beasts head, intent on penetrating its skull and killing it in one swift movement. His new course curved him away from the beast opening up the distance between them quickly as he sought to ensure he was no where within range of Komon's attack on the beast. His tanto would be moving at a speed of 300 (Throwing Speed 222 + 80 From technique), a power/strength of 250 (170 Strength + 80 from technique) and a sharpness of 191 (100 base, 91 from booster).

He would continue to run from the beast, until he was 150 meters away, he would be moving at a speed of 195. As he ran to this point from the beast he would call out to Komon through their telepathy seal, knowing that his own abilities prevented him from finding the beast in the hidden mist, he would need to trust in Komon's Byakugan. "Let me know if the beast lives, so we can plan an attack."

Post 1 Inside the Mist (Its page says the Gen does not affect the user until they have spent two posts inside the mist)
Seal of Power - +70 Speed, +70 Strength - Post 3/8 - 25 ap up keep 
Raiton Swift Cutting A Rank Variant - +80 Speed/Power with Scaling Using the Tanto, 100 Sharpness/100 Helath

808 Ap - 71 ap (40 for Raiton Swift Cutting, 25 for seal, 5 For Telepathy Seal, 1 for surface walking)

Remaining Ap: 737
9/10 Kunai remains 
No Long Have Danto Surioi Dango Daggers on me, as both have been thrown at the Bijuu

OOC Note: Moving to 150M away from beast, tanto was thrown as the mist was spreading out from the beast, using his own dimensions and the speed with which I threw the dagger and my own speed moving plus the speed of ISobu sinking I should still logically be able to see the back of Isobu's head when I thrown the tanto. Aiming place was the center of the back of Isobu's head, giving me a large margin of error considering the side of the beasts head. Dagger was thrown when Senshi was about even with the back right leg of Isobu, this is also the point where he altered his direction of travel and started to open the gap between he and Isobu. 
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed May 31, 2017 12:16 am
(OOC: Senshi, I feel that there is something you are entirely missing. See my comments here in my latest post. http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35617-ooc-topic-for-the-three-tails-kobayahsi-komon )

Isobu realized too late that he had f***ed up a dimension. That water he pulled up wasn't going anywhere near where it should be, otherwise Komon would be missing the upper 2 thirds of his body!

He was defeated by a storm of kunai to the neck, from a rather undisclosed spot.

The last conscious act Isobu would undertake, was a massively loud (but non damaging) bellow of rage, before collapsing.

The end.

(I could make this a longer post, but I'm kinda busy atm).
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 31, 2017 1:53 am
As thousands of metal shuriken flew through the fog komon would rejoice as he heard the repetitive thump of his weapons against the beasts near impenetrable skin. The celebration however was cut rather short when he heard the ear ringing and blood curdling cry come from overgrown turtle, the scream was not what cut his celebration short but the falling 100 meter tall “Corpse” that was hurdling towards him was reason enough for alarm.

Wishing to avoid being crushed to death the hyuuga would body flicker backwards before appearing 50 meters back and watching in awe as isobu fell unconcious in the lake in front of him, the massive waters still not enough to conceal his immobile body.

“Senshi… I don’t think this is any ordinary beast”

He’d say as he noticed the thing was still breathing. No overgrown summon would have been able to survive such an attack, but here this one was.

“What should we do”

He’d say as he deactivated all of his jutsu but byakugan and the surface walking technique.

-1 ap for byakugan
-1 ap for surface walking

330 AP Remaining
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:04 am
Senshi watched as the beast was impaled by a hale of knives, his knives to be precise. He frowned as he approached the fallen beast and Komon together ignoring his words as he examined the beast. His brain was going through a catalogue of information, primarily things in the sealing category. Finally he looked up from the point int he water he had been staring at for several minutes.

"I believe this may have been what is known as a bijuu. I don't know much about them, not my area of expertise but there has been some mention in a few of my fuuinjutsu texts on them. We'll need to take it back to Kumo, decide who to seal it in. I'll send a letter ahead to the MakuKage and the raikage. Then we can get to work. Help me get my knives back their expensive and likely lodged in the body."

With that Senshi performed the summoning technique bringing forth his E rank summon. Looking at the small bird he gave it his message before t took off towards Kumo. He himself then began pulling out scrolls and unsealing ninja wire from it. Once he had enough he stood up tossing some of the wire towards Komon. "Find me knives? Secure that somewhere so we can pull the beast with it."

Senshi choose to secure his wire around the beasts frony right leg. He did not look forwards towards this long trek back to Kumo, dragging this massive, heavy ass looking turtle. Sometimes his life sucked. Once he had his end secure he looked back towards, wherever Komon was. He would have accepted his knives back if Komon had found them by now as well. Securing his grip on his wire he spoke? You ready? Let's start heading back whenever you are."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum