Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Mission time for oro (nk)  Empty Mission time for oro (nk)

Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:38 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15638-d-rank-deforestation

Orokana was ordered to go to the gates and clear a tree that could be used to sneak in the village. but as oro being a gen main not a tail nin or weap main, this wasn't easy, but can be used for an easy way to help train for a bit. he took his sword from his home and started his way to the gates. he heard the whispers of his insanity haunt him. which he ignored and looked around. noting all the kids out and playing, the house wives cleaning and talking. the men working. it was like watching an ecosystem at work. it was weird. everyone acted friendly bc they knew each other. hmm. he ignored it and made his way to the gates and greeted the ninjas there, which they asked if he was oro and let him out while watching him a bit. he looked at the tree. it was about half way up the gates and was thick at the base. about a meter and a half in width. he sighed. he wasn't made to cut and destroy things. he wasn't the smartest but he was cunning. he looked and saw the ninjas half looking at him. no doubt they wanted to watch, he didn't know how many ninjas knew of him trying to run from the leaf but something must have been said. either way he needed to finish this job. so oro took his sword and used chakra infusion on it. and tried cutting the tree. it made a good half a foot progress. he sighed and did it again. his sword was made to kill his enemies not to cut down an over size tee. he kept muttering and swearing as he made his way. in about two hours he was close to half way but he was tired and his arms where noodles. he was panting and walked to an area near the tree but was shaded. it was a hot summer day. and he was tired and sweaty. he took out his smoke and an apple and had a snack as he smoked. this was going to be the end of him. he hated this job and he wasn't even close to done yet.

twc 375
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mission time for oro (nk)  Empty Re: Mission time for oro (nk)

Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:06 am
In hindsight, the effort it took to walk to Konoha wasn't quite worth it. It's not like she actually intended to go inside the village; after all, she wasn't exactly on the best of terms with the legal system, and with a village as largely populated as the Hidden Leaf entry protocols were bound to be strict. A chill wind rustled the leaves of a nearby tree, and a startled bird quickly took off. "Hee hee..." what a strange animal. A creature of the sky should not be afraid of the wind.

Ankaret continued walking. Large walls came into view, and a huge pair of gates rested behind a massive tree with a sword embedded halfway through the middle. She tilted her head. An axe would be a lot less effort than a sword. Besides, the sword would probably dull and chip as cuts were made, making it progressively harder to cut down the tree as time went by.

Cutting down trees was too much work.

She was about to turn away and head the opposite direction- perhaps she could pay a visit to some village ruins- when she noticed a figure sitting in a patch of shade near the tree. Perhaps he was the unfortunate soul whose job it was to topple it. Ankaret figured that he was probably a village ninja, and that many more were decidedly nearby, but she couldn't help but approach him. A puff of smoke drifted skywards from a cigarette in his mouth. It was carried away lazily by a pleasant breeze. "What's a lonely soul like you doing cutting down a tree on a hot day like this?"

[WC: 275. Don't know why I'm keeping track, but there you have it.]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:25 am
Orokana studied her for a moment. this wasn't anyone her saw at the leaf, maybe they where and he just never met them, but she could be an outsider. just within the moments she said that to oro, oro thought of dozens of identifies for her. he slowly took a puff of his smoke and looked at the woman before him. "well I need to cut down that tree, and sadly as I'm not buff nor do I carry an axe, its a rather slow pace event." he said a bit tired. he looked at the woman in the eye. noting her eye colour. "what are you doing here if I may ask." he said with a bored tone. he really didn't care, what ever business she had it was not with him. which oro stood up and stretched he needed to finish this tree cutting business and it annoyed him. if she looked into oros eyes she would see eyes emotionless. almost lifeless. like a dead fishes eyes. but he walked near the tree and looked at it, thinking of what he could do to finish his job. he looked at it. physical labor wasn't his thing but he needed to do what he needed to do.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:50 pm
The stranger had the eyes of a dead man, haunted yet without feeling. How interesting. Ankaret tilted her head slightly. "Me? I am but a humble traveler." she claimed. Her smile was too wide, and her eyes glimmered with saccharine innocence manufactured for the moment. Part of her chakra shifted slightly, as if its interest in the villager was completely separate from Ankaret's own. He made his way to the tree, perhaps contemplating how best to finish his job. "Hee hee... This is quite the conundrum you've gotten yourself into." something about the stranger piqued her interest- perhaps she had stumbled across him long ago, or maybe something about his demeanor rubbed her in a peculiar way. Whatever the answer was, she planned to stick around for just a little longer. "Would you like some help?" she offered. 

No matter what answer he gave, she smiled with an artificial brightness. "Ah, how humble of you." she turned her focus inwards to the winding coils that housed her chakra. Part of her Yin energy wavered unstably. That could become an issue later on, she observed, calling her chakra to her hands. The jutsu she was about to attempt seemed fairly useful- she had first learned about it through a scroll borrowed from a stranger. She had memorized the hand seal necessary, as well as the diagrams that portrayed the proper chakra necessary to complete the technique. Unfortunately, she had only gotten to test it once- though it had seemed relatively stable. The worst that could happen with her level of chakra control was creating something that resembled more a blob than a human. She twisted her fingers into the clone seal, trying her hardest to stabilize her Yin chakra. Instantly, Ankaret felt a huge drain of her energy reserves- the jutsu had burned up almost a third of her energy. Ah, yes. Thank you for covering that important bit about chakra cost in the scroll. Who knows what I would have done without it, she thought snidely. Her chakra seemed to take on a dark purple-ish color, which twisted and warped around until a recognizable replica of herself stood in front of her. The bastardized Shadow Clone seemed to quiver in the direct sunlight, and whenever a gust of wind blew, the reaction was slightly delayed- the clone's hair continued to blow slightly after the gust had ended. Well, it could have gone worse. 

"In my opinion," she began, as if nothing had happened, "the most efficient way to go about toppling that tree would be to cut only a little bit more- half a foot or so would likely do the trick. One of us would proceed to climb the tree and firmly attach a rope near the top. Not exactly at the top, mind you. Additionally, they would bring a branch of medim-small size down with them once they were finished. Two of us will be pulling on the rope in the opposite direction of the wall, preventing the tree from crashing into it. The last will be using the branch as a lever inside the cut you have already made, manipulating the tree even more so to fall in our given direction. Once it begins falling, however..." Ankaret smiled, putting her fingers to her chin. "Get out of the way." she looked upwards for a moment, as if considering a previously unthought of possibility. "Or you could just continue cutting where you left off in the rising heat. I suppose it is your decision."

[WC: 586. Attempting to train the Shadow Clone technique. Personally hoping I get to at least 1.5k words towards it before the thread ends.]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:42 pm
" I think it would be easier to cut deeper, then I use my lightning ninjutsu to hurt the tree so it falls and that's it. I'm not a heavy person and you don't look too fat so I don't think it would pull the tree down, unless we added a lot of rocks but I don't have a rope, and I'm not asking the other ninjas at the gates for some help, I'm on thin ice as it is." he sighed thinking of the things he did. soon people will forget. but more people know of him, which is better or worse for him. he took his sword and started cutting again. using his chakra infusion to make the blade shaper and not dull as much.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:56 pm
After Ankaret had disclosed the (in her professional opinion) genius plan to cut down the tree, she expected some kind of reaction. When she was almost immediately shot down by the stranger, she fought the urge to give a pout. I think that what he said was a compliment? Her incomplete clone wavered in the bright light, before eventually dissolving after a strong gust of wind. She made the handseal to make yet another, but stopped herself. I'm really close to Konoha, and I already made one clone. I shouldn't go out of my way to attract too much attention. She lowered her hands. She tilted her head, looking the stranger in the eyes. What an interesting man. "Hee hee... Well, I wish you luck with your tree. I should start heading back to my home before the sun starts setting. After all, it's pretty far from here~" lied Ankaret effortlessly. With a dramatic bow given in the stranger's general direction, she smiled. "I bid you adieu."

She walked away in a random direction, not really caring about her destination so much as getting away from Konoha's gates. What an interesting man, she repeated to herself. An interesting man indeed.

(Exit)

[WC: 200]
[Total WC: 1061]
[Claiming: 5 stats, 1061 words towards Shadow Clones]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:22 pm
oro looked back at her. he noted something. she used a jutsu. but she didnt have a headband, was she a missing ninja? no, she wouldnt come so close to the gates, that would be stupid. but was she a village ninja from an enemy village. could be possible. but he didnt feel any ill intent. in fact she seemed shy to many things. but oro wouldnt let her leave so easily, the tree can wait he needed to ask her some questions. oro ran at her at the speed of 30, easily running past her as he casted Ephemeral (gen power 60) which oro pointed his index finger at her face to put her into the genjutsu before she could react for the difference in speed was too great. she would see the world go dark and then her sitting in a closed off room with no doors or no windows as she was sitting in a chair, only a light in the room with her, but oros words would echo as he talked. "so miss, before anything i need to ask you some questions, im sure you can be happy with that? i wont hurt you after i confirm something for myself." he said in a sinister tone. "now what village do you hail from and why are you here near the leaf?" he asked with a more serious tone. he would wait for her to respond before he would continue. she couldnt see him only hear his words. if she tried anything he would quickly put her asleep and turn her in as a missing ninja and she would die or be put into prison. "quickly now, im afraid that our time alone will be limited as soon as someone notices whats going on and you will surly die." so many questions went on in his mind and he needed her to answer fast so he knows what to do.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:30 pm
The genjutsu- for what else could it be?- encompassed her entirely. The stranger's voice echoed around the fake world with both a sinister edge and a certain urgency. "Well," she began, her amusement hiding just the slightest bit of anxiety, "if you had simply asked, I would have told you~
"Hee hee... Then again, I suppose I come across as fairly suspicious, don't I? I'm from Tea Country. Though lacking tutoring in the arts of chakra, I decided to teach myself some jutsu for the purpose of self defense. After trying out a few and noticing my chakra reserves could certainly take stronger jutsu, I thought it would be a good idea to try out something quite a bit harder." she stretched in her seat. A few joints audibly popped. "In fact, I do not know any offensive jutsu, nor do I carry weaponry. All of my jutsu are purely defensive in nature. I came across your village purely by accident. I was trying to get back to Tea Country, in fact. You wouldn't know how to get there, would you?" Ankaret certainly didn't know how to get there- and she was heading there anyways, so it wouldn't hurt to ask for help. She stretched her neck. ...This room is better than my apartment, she thought dryly.

[WC: 217]
[Total WC: 1332]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:56 pm
"i have no idea where the tea country is, but you should go, its been fun meeting a lost soul." he said as a door would open in front of her. and it sung the music of nature beyond the door. he would wait till she would leave that door. and she would find herself miles from the leaf on the main road. weather it was towards her location didnt matter to him. all that matter is that she was gone. then oro looked back at the tree after she left and he took his sword and managed to cut down the tree. he was tired and he sighed walking home. he finished his job and he wasnt needed anymore. 

(claiming mission complete and 2 stats )
twc 1152
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:05 pm
((OOC: Sorry for being such an ass about this >.<
I'll try to be nicer in the future))

She gave another saccharine smile as the village ninja said his farewells. It certainly has been fun meeting another lost soul. A door opened in front of her, light and the sound flooding in to the room's interior. She stood up and slowly made her way to the exit. The genjutsu faded around her, and soon the only proof that she had been caught in one was her own memory. She looked around, noting the unfamiliar atmosphere. How quaint. She summoned her chakra, feeling something deep within her soul shift with it. She made the single hand seal required for the Shadow Clone Technique, and didn't even blink as a perfect copy of herself popped into existence not a meter to her left. It wavered slightly in the harsh sunlight, but somehow, it looked... More solid. If I keep this up, I will certainly perfect this technique in the near future. Just a little more to go. 

"Hee hee..." what an interesting character the stranger had possessed. Throughout their conversation, he had displayed nonchalance, kindness, curiosity, and perhaps even the smallest bit of anger when the genjutsu had first activated. Through their interactions, he had also revealed that he was in some kind of trouble. She wondered what he must have done to put himself 'on thin ice', as he had put it. Well, there's no going back at this point in time, anyways, so her only option was to stop wondering and move forwards. That path looks interesting, she thought to herself. I wonder what lies at the end of it. Ankaret and her mirror image simultaneously began walking onwards. Lost souls indeed, she thought with a giggle.

(Exit)

[WC: 279]
[Total WC: 1611]
Claiming: 8 stats, 1600 words towards Shadow Clones
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum