Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Knights Blade (Priv/NK) Empty Knights Blade (Priv/NK)

Mon May 23, 2016 7:38 pm
Chrom walked through the familiar sights of the Pendragon compound, the sounds of sparring and sword making drifted through the air as the sounds he had been familiar with since childhood. He had been away for a few weeks, preparing for the genin test, it was good to be back. He had left his practice sword with the Academy, as it wasn't his property, and the loss of the familiar weight was a bit to get used to. He currently was on his weigh to the shop of the Black Dragon to request his official starter sword as a Knight of the Round. Normally there would be more ceremony, but Arthur had been away for some time and the proper ceremony couldn't be conducted. He have gotten armor too, but Chrom assumed he likely didn't have time to have a set forged just yet, so his training gear would have to suffice for now. Coming upon the shop, he let out a breath and calmed his anxious heart. He had met the man, Siegfried, in the past but usually just in passing. This would be the first time he had interacted with one of his new comrades in arms, and he didn't want to seem nervous. Opening the shop, he stepped in, letting the door shut behind him. "Master Siegfried? I have completed the exam at the Academy in Suna. I was told to meet with you for the start of my nexts task, and for proper armament."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Knights Blade (Priv/NK) Empty Re: Knights Blade (Priv/NK)

Mon May 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Today had been another peaceful day in the village of Suna, its bright skies and the heat was pleasant yet it was nothing like the forge. Within the compound of the Pendragon sat their sword smith working on a single craft, his eyes gauging over each inch and square surface checking for any imperfections before dropping the blade into a barrel of water and letting it cool off for a bit. Siegfried had been in the forge for at least half the day starting from the sun's first glance upon the land until now working on mini projects to strengthen his craft and in a smaller degree his body.

After finishing his latest trial he examined it carefully before smiling and placing it in a barrel and moving to place his tools in the proper area. Today was a day that he felt as if he should wander into the village to see about the villagers and see if they had needed anything. That went without saying that he also needed to do some more physical training in order to get stronger. At the moment however he had other things to attend to and as such he focused his eyes on that. Picking up the large hammer he gently clashed it with the molten form of a sword in his other hand, expert craftsmanship forming the blade into its new form. With each delicate stroke the blade came to life, the small edge of a long sword coming into view before the rustling of his door caught his attention.

Finishing the preparation for the blade he slowly sat it into the barrel of water and walked towards the entrance of his forge, his eyes catching sight of family- Chrom. Smiling he shook his head and sat himself onto the stool behind the counter," Call me not master for we are family after all, Siegfried shall do Chrom," listening to the males words, Sieg nodded in thought for a moment before offering him to join him in the back," Yes I was told of your coming, congratulations on passing the first trial. What do you have in mind for your first sword?," green eyes looked back to the male waiting for his answer.
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 8:29 pm
Chrom mentally berated himself for not remembering where he stood, though he guessed the mistake wasn't all that bad. He and Siegfried were meant to be family and brothers in arms, so it was only natural that he dropped the honorifics. He became thoughtful on the design of his first blade, and he had one in mind already. When he had gotten the designs from his own head, and would prefer a sword similar in style. Though...maybe the real one could be a bit longer in style. "I had a practice blade in the Academy, though it wasn't quite made of proper materials, I came to get a feel for its use. The hilt was around 6 inches long, with a guard 6 inches wide and in a cross design. The guard came in handy quite a few times in sparring sessions. The Blade itself i'd like to be 3.25 feet, which is a little longer then the blade at the academy, but I feel I could use the extra length. The blade should be about 3 inches wide as well."

His description was probably as accurate as he was going to get, though perhaps a few more finer details. The Black Dragon was supposed to be the finest blacksmith the Pendragon had, and it would be insulting if he didn't add in the more personal touches. "I'd like the sword to be as bright as can be made, a shining white if possible. I want a sword that represents the power to drive back the shadows, and illuminate my path no matter what should befall my path."
He hoped his description hadn't gotten too fanciful, but that was how he had come to envision the blade. His eyes held determination as he described it, hoping that what he envisioned would be a proper blade for a knight to wield.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon May 23, 2016 9:06 pm
In silence Sieg had listened to his brother's request, taking mental notes in every aspect on what the male had wanted and only looked back into the forge for a moment to remember preparing a blade similar in style just recently. A hearty chuckle escaped his lips as he chuckled and gave a small nod," It shall not be a problem for me to make this blade for you. Actually as fate would have it I have a blade made for you in that shape, but I need to make the guard and hilt for you. It shouldn't take me long, but until then you are welcome to look around the shop for anything you would like to use as armor or another weapon. Eager to start on your path aren't you Chrom? Well then how about after I create your weapon we go and have a small bout? Simply to test your new weapon and also train ourselves. Arthur had called out to us not too long ago so once we are of adequate strength we must ride to his call," with that he stood up offering Chrom to the back so that he could watch his blade finish.

With him in the back of the forge he picked the blade from the cool waters, armored hands holding the blade while sized it up and nodded with approval," You shall make a fine vessel for his convictions, but now to complete you," setting the blade to the side, he began to work on the guard, using some of the enhanced iron ore he had gotten outside of the village to make the base mold of the guard along with the hilt. Fastening the hilt into one of his machines, he began to spin it slowly in a counter clockwise motion, creating a vintage dragon like vein on it. With the hilt in the works he soon went onto the guard making it in mind of Chroms build and what he thought to be useful to him. The blade would have to accommodate him through the many trials he would face soon, though Siegfried knew that each blade was made with his heart and mind into them. As moments past and the final touch added, he assembled the blade together slowly, adding a mixing chemical to the blade combined with the unique chakra enhanced metal causing it to shine. With the blade finished, he used his right hand to test the weight and assure that it was completed," Here you are Chrom tell me how it feels?," proud of his work he stepped back, watching the young male as he inspected his blade.
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 10:02 pm
Chrom was pretty eager to start, but was a bit worried to be sparring with then Knight. It would help him test the new blade though, and get to know the man much better. Siegfried was family anyway, so there was no point worrying if he'd mess up. If he was knocked down, he would get up and try again. "I could definitely use more training, especially with a fellow Knight. I'd be glad to look around as well"
Chrom momentarily was unsure about Arthur calling for them, as he didn't know if he yet had the strength to stand beside the Silver Dragon, but it was still his duty and he would heed its call. "It will be nice to see Arthur once again."

Chrom made his way around the shop, looking over the many fine pieces of weaponry and armor. Several kind were to his liking, Specifically the Aqua blue set with the gold trim. He ran a finger along the breastplate, getting a sense for the craftsmanship and strength. It was a light weight set and looked like something he would be able to use. If they had time, Chrom would definitely have to ask about it, as it was definitely something he would like to wear on their journey. He came back to the forge just as the blade was being finished. The boys steel blue eyes were instantly in awe of the blade. Its shining white blade, the design of the hand-guard, it was like it had walked out of his dreams. "Thanks Siegfried, let me see..."
A gloved hand took the blade eagerly, his eyes pouring over every part of it. It was definitely heavier then his practice blade, but the weight felt good. It felt natural in his hand, like an extension of his arm. He slowly straightened the blade, away from Siegfried of course, to see its length. Light seemed to bounce off and be amplified by the blade. Its craftsmanship wasn't just elegant, it was art. 

Chrom nodded, as if affirming to himself this is what he was looking for the entire time. "You truly are a master of your craft, it is perfect in every way I could imagine it. It'd almost be a shame to fight with something so elegant."
He tested the blade in a small spin before he set it inside its sheathe, and placed it on his side. "If you are ready, I WOULD like to see how it handles in combat. I am still learning the arts though, so pointers would certainly be appreciated. "
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon May 23, 2016 10:18 pm
The craft of the Black Dragon had been passed down since his forefathers, and since a child he had been perfecting his craft for this day. Many days went by as he made blades, pouring his heart and soul into each one before sitting them in sheaths and hanging them to admire the work and above all to give them homes. When he had came out to give Chrom the blade, he could see the male eyeing the armor he had made days prior, his eyes knowing when someone had found something they had been bonded with. Smiling he pointed at the armor slowly moving to put on his own practice armor in his wake," I see you've got an eye for armor as well. I can tell that one was made for you, so when we are through here take it and try it on to see if it fits you," knowing that his craft wasn't for himself, but for others to enjoy and use he did not mind parting with it.

Coming back out in his training armor he reached into a nearby case and grabbed a single large broadsword that he had been using for a training sword for quite some time. sliding the large blade onto his back, he would roll his shoulders and motion for the male to follow him," In the back of the forge I have a small training area. It should suit our needs well for the time being but I ask that you do not cause too much damage to it," a small chuckle escaped his lips as he attempted at his bad joke and left out through the back to get to his destination. After only a few seconds of traversing his shop, the two would arrive in the back area and into the wide open sunny area where he would unsheathe his sword and swing it a bit to get his body ready," Whenever you are ready Chrom we can begin," allowing the first move to be his, he would firmly grip the handle of his blade knowing that in a training spar it was best to be safe.
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 10:56 pm
Chrom was a bit surprised at the mans observance but wasn't worried about it. He DID really like the armor, and if Siegfried thought it was made for the blue haired Knight, then Chrom would agree. He would nod in agreement to trying it on later. He pulled the light cape off his training armor, knowing that for now it would stand as a distraction and folded it up neatly on a nearby table for safe keeping. As he finished Siegfried re-entered and grabbed a rather large blade that Chrom recognized as a broad sword. Even such a strength based weapon had an intricate and thoughtful design to it. He followed his fellow Knight out into the wide training area which would give them ample birth to spar and get a feel for each others style. Siegfried offered Chrom to go first, which was fine with the young Knight, though he couldn't imagine that broadsword would leave very many openings. All Chrom would be able to hope for was that Siegfried was weighed down, but even then he doubted it. Many Knights in history wielded large weapons in times of strife and still managed to be fast on their feet. He let out a breath and took a running start, keeping his blade close to his body, aimed somewhat towards Siegfrieds breastplate. There was no killing intent in his moves, holding back so that he wouldn't hurt the man or seem like he was making a attack that would cause the man to need to seriously worry. He fully expected a block before he got too close, Chroms watchful eyes keeping track of any sudden movements, as well as studying Siegfrieds blade itself. There couldn't be any room for error.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue May 24, 2016 6:34 pm
A small wind blew across the field as Siegfried stared at Chrom researching his form in order to see how he would need to address the spar at hand. With that he waited patiently until Chrom had came at him, his right foot sliding backwards by a mere inch as he prepared to take a defensive stance. When Chrom had met the apex of his swing and before it had reached Sieg, he would switch his grip on his sword causing it to turn clockwise and cover the torso of his body in a way that the hilt was perfectly at an angle from his face. Set in a diagonal form, the blunt of the blade would clash and protect his torso from Chrom's strike, allowing for him to stop the attack mere moments before it had landed. Sieg's movements would happen just as Chrom was mid swing, knowing that would take a considerable amount of movement to stop what he had been doing, and he accounted for this. Whether or not Chrom had went through with his attack, Sieg would push forward causing the blade to become a ramming shield of sorts hoping that Chrom would move either backwards or to the side. Now providing Chrom moved backwards, the sword would flick at an arc of ninety degrees or a perfect half circle aiming to strike the male from the base of his navel to his collar bone.

While Sieg's sword was not sharp it would still hurt considerably with the power behind it. Now providing Chrom had moved to the left or right, Sieg would instead swing the blade in perfect half circle from his left to the right almost in the fashion of a crescent moon, his eyes watching the other dragon for any key movements in order to stop his own attack at a moments notice to adjust and reconsider what had been going on.
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Tue May 24, 2016 7:44 pm
Chrom could see the Knight was more then prepared for Chroms attack, and the Blue Dragon had to consider his options even as Siegfrieds blade and his his own clashed, the sound of metal on metal reverberating through the area. He imagined the next step in Siegfried's plan would be to force the young knight back, and Chrom didn't doubt he could make it happen. His blade went up, but both of the Knights hands still gripped it firmly, he had to find a way to counter rather then be pushed back. Sieg clearly wanted Chrom to be forced backwards, but that was the opposite of what the Blue haired Knight wanted. He needed to move forward, and if his time in as a reader of thousands of years of lore taught him anything, then it was to know when to push back. Chrom would move right as Sieg started his shield bash strategy, but only enough that it would incite Sieg into a strike coming from the left. This would hopefully leave Siegfried open to a blow, though not with his sword. As he moved right, his sword would move with him but would lower from its position above his head to being lowered along his right side side, the hilt at about shoulder height. With this, it would seem as if Chrom was reading a strike, though that wasn't his current strategy. As Sieg swung his sword from the left to the right, Chrom was left with a small opening, being on Siegs right side. Instead of blocking the blow or moving backwards, he would move forward with some speed, his right knee being in line with Siegfrieds torso, hopefully connecting with it in a fierce blow as Chrom moved it forward and up. This would hopefully put him past Siegfrieds strike, as well as put him in line for his next attack.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed May 25, 2016 6:45 pm
While Sieg had accounted for Chrom to bypass his strike he however did not account for him dodging the swing he had just did in such a way. Chrom had successfully dodged his attack by moving in and towards his open point, but Sieg was at a loss considering his only course of action would be a gamble. As Chrom came in closer towards Sieg while he had still been swinging, he could only look at the male before having to make a rather rash decision. Thinking it would be the best counter in order to avoid the knee that had been coming at him, he released the blade so that it was still going in its arc but only with his right arm. This caused the trajectory and the angle of the blade to increase slightly while still moving Sieg forward. From there his left hand swiftly moved down, blocking the knee only for a moment, using the momentum to push Chrom back while allowing him to use the forward momentum of his own strike to move backwards. Because of the way he had been swinging his sword along with the fact that he had been swinging with a singular arm now, the weight of the blade no matter how use to it he was would send him backwards quite a bit. Though the predicament was now what would Chrom do next? With his own speed being somewhat higher than his brother he could easily bring the blade down for an overhead strike, but that would put him in greater risk. So in response to a possible attack, Sieg would back peddle only slightly while putting his defense back up and waiting.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum