Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Genjustu Release training Empty Genjustu Release training

Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:00 pm
Hiroyushi lays in his room, atop his bed, reading a book his teacher leant him. the title being 'Genjutsu: and how to escape them' A training book used to teach new ninja how a ninja could escape a potentially dangerous genjutsu. Hiro found genjutsu particularily interesting ever sense he was a young boy, the idea of traping someone within an illusion always seemed so evil... But that's why he found it interesting, he had always wanted some kind of protection against the seemingly 'evil' style of jutsu. This book had taught him about the tiger handseal and how it could be used to focus a ninja's chakra around their body rapidly in order to escape the genjustu, so long as they had enough chakra; though, Hiro was pretty sure his chakra pool was much larger than most of the average students his age, he still wanted to be careful when dealing with a potentially important lesson.

The next day:
Today was Hiroyushi's day off. though, he had a plan to get training in anyway. He would begin walking over to the academy, which was rather close to his mother's home. He was heading there to see Kyouya, this childhood mentor and father figure that had helped him learn the clone technique he had become rather fond of... having played numerous pranks on unsuspecting citizens by now. He would walk through the doors of the academy and over to his mentor, busy at the desk doing paperwork. Without so much as a hello Hiro would say "I need you to put me in an escapable genjutsu." Kyouya would look up and cock his head. "... What?!"
" I need you to put me in an-"
" I heard you Hiro, but... why?"
" I need to practice the Genjutsu release. I need you to help me Kyouya"
Kyouya would sigh. " Look, There are better ways to go about this, But i'll oblige your request kiddo' You've got three minutes."
Hiro would nod as Kyouya looked into his eyes, even though Hiro could feel his gaze going beyond his eyes, into his soul perhaps, but none of that mattered now. He was in an emptey room, similar to the classroom he was in before. " Man... Kyouya really outdid himself this time." Hiro wasted no time before getting to work, He would stand in the middle of the emptey room, putting his hands in the Tiger position. He would close his eyes and focus, the beating of his heart grew louder in his ears as he began thinking what if I cant break this genjutsu... I could be in here for hours, or days even before three minutes could pass in real time... though, I doubt Kyouya would do something that powerful on me. Either way; only one way to find out. With confidence Hiroyushi would focus on his chakra, forcing his chakra into various positions around his body slowly, getting used to the feeling of manipulating his chakra around his own body; a very different feeling then forcing it somewhere else entirely. Withing a few minutes of him starting he would have gotten used to the feeling of his chakra and the manipulation process. now was time for the real deal; an escape form the genjutsu he was currently stuck in. He would replace his hands in the tiger position and focus, he grabbed hold of his chakra and rapidly forced it around his body, making sure he followed the instructions outlined in the book. before feeling a bubbling sensation within himself... and around himself; the floor he was standing on would begin to bubble unnaturally as he continued to focus his chakra. eventually popping into a watery substance that would fly up into the roof of the illusionary building he was in, eventually his vision would dissapear and he would have freed himself from the genjutsu. "Huh... Well, that took less time then I expected" Kyouya said. " Thanks old-timer!" Hiro would say as he waved at Kyouya and began running towards his home. " Kid's these days..." Kyouya would say as he sat back down at his desk and continued the paperwork he had been doing

Wordcount: 690
Claims: 3 stats and Genjutsu release
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Genjustu Release training Empty Re: Genjustu Release training