Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Jason learns some shit[training, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason learns some shit[training, Open]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:10 am
Zennal seemed to have beaten Jason to it as he comically asked Jason to teach him earth style jutsu. He still seemed pretty nervous but that was ok. Yensung had congratulated Jason on becoming Hokage, at which Jason would respond with a simple "Thank You." and let Yen finish speaking. 

Apparently Yen had earth and water elements as well though earth was a newer affinity for him. This was turning out to be perfect. Perhaps Jason would teach both Zennal and Yensung an earth style technique or two and then convince Yen to help Zennal master the water element. Why the water element? Well because Zennal was a young Senju and water + earth make wood. But back to the present story here, Jason thought he heard Yen say something about wanting to see his combat abilities. Was he looking for a spar? Perfect. Jason hadn't had a chance to stretch his legs in quite some time now. 

"Sure Zennal I'll teach you some earth style techniques. Yen, I'd love to give you a taste of my new combat abilities. But first how about I teach you two the Rock Pillar Spears technique. It could be pretty useful at times." Jason would say to his two ninja.
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Jason learns some shit[training, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason learns some shit[training, Open]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:05 pm
As Mr.Yen spoke, Zennal caught wind of him saying he used the Water element. It was common knowledge(at least among the Senju) that the Water and Earth elements made wood. Maybe he could get one of the two here to teach him the element? It would certainly help. Wait, did he mention combat? "I would love to spar with you, but as it stands I'm a newly graduate, and at the moment I don't have any other jutsu besides the academy Jutsu." after a half second pause, he would quickly add in "But I'd still give it a shot."

The moment Jason mentioned teach the pair the Rock Pillar Spears, Zennal jumped to his feet, both hands once again out of his pockets, and said in a forced calm voice(though his posture belied this voice) and replied "Y-Yes please! And thank you for teaching us."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:38 am
"Rock pillar spears eh nice choice and I'll gladly accept!" Yen smiled with a kind warm smile as he decided to sit crossed legged and  looked up towards jason and glanced over at the other zennal who looked like he was about to burst seeming a little jumpy even by the looks of it. Yen spoke up as he smiled at the boy. " well I have a way to even your odds while testing your might as well jason. It'll be fun and a well kept secret by me of course but after our lesson perhaps zennal you will see it as well if sharp. And it's a fun extension  and sparring match Lord kage but I must be sure I won't use my insects for... Safety " yens pause at the end was on purpose for the seriousness of that was a necessity as yen gazed back at jason interested and open for learning what he has to teach them.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 am
"Rock pillar spears eh nice choice and I'll gladly accept!"

At this point Yen would join Jason on the ground, sitting crosslegged and looking up at him. He would go on to say something about the proposed spar and saying he wouldn't use his insects for safety reasons. That was fine by Jason. He didn't want anyone to get hurt and he had a feeling if Yensung's insects were involved Jason may unintentionally injure the Chuunin. For now though he would gladly teach his two ninja this technique. Finally standing up from his position under the tree, Jason would calmly walk into the center of the makeshift training area and turn to face both Zennal and Yensung.

"It's a pretty simple technique. Channeling your earth element energy into the ground you can form a number of pillars, whether they be spiked or flat tipped, as you desire. Here, let me show you." Jason would then perform the Bird hand seal and touch the ground in front of him. Almost immediately three large pillars would emerge from the ground behind him. The two on either side would be pointed while the pillar in the middle would be flat tipped to show the difference in pilars he had just explained. Now Jason would stand back up ready to begin teaching Zen and Yen. "Do you have any questions so far?" he asked the two in front of him.
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 pm
Zennal's joyful demeanor dropped considerably when he mentioned his insects. What were they again, the Kikaichu? He didn't really know what they did, but they had to be dangerous if he didn't want to use them at all. Were they that dangerous? What did they do? Rip flesh? Poison? Rip flesh as they poison? To they go under your skin, into your brain, and eat your brain? Zennal only let out a shudder as he thought about that.

Zennal watched as Jason stood up, and made his way over to the center of the training grounds. He stood up, as to better prepare himself for the training session ahead. Zennal watched as the stones raised out of the ground, and grinned. When he asked if there were any questions, Zennal shook his head, as for the time being, he had none.

And so, Zennal formed the Bird hand seal, and for the time being, he held it, as he felt his chakra slide(not flow) like someone pushing a flat rock over another flat rock. After a moment, He would kneel down carefully, and place his hand on the ground, and a small rock would jut out of the ground, and while it looked like his intention was to make it sharp, it was dulled.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:48 am
Yen observed the rock pillars that emerged behind jason indeed they had a diffrence it tip shape which further confirmed his theory on chakra and how it can physically affect and change the eviorment with one having a powerful and the strong connection to the earth and water elements. so with the sturdier nature of earth must mean that where it lies in. The spectrum of the four natural elements it's closer to a more yang chakra base meaning it's scale could in fact trump a 68% to 80% yang chakra distribution while yin chakra would be below 45% depending on the power of the technique.. impressive technique though and it has plenty of uses as well. Such a beauty. Yen thought to himself as he earth his chakra up following suit as zennal and Jason as he touched the ground yen molded his chakra with that of the earth using the earth as a conductor yens chakra molded and mixed the earth as he decided to make four flat topped pillars. The pillars rose up past his own hight to about 5 feet a peice as the four pillars came to a stop after 5 feet in height and crumbled. To the ground 

I don't think messing with the parameters of yin yang will do me well right at the moment I can toy with it later now I have to play by the rules of the technique.  Yen mentally reminded himself as he looked over at jason and spoke. "The fundamental of this is quiet something it's base look at the formation of the technique is quiet spectacular but I believe I put too much chakra into forming it. I belive. So with this I wonder if there's a base fundamental missing?" Yen asked jason as he prepaired to preform the technique once again.

Wc: 308/1,000 to learn rock pillar spears technique
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:56 am
"The fundamental of this is quite something it's base look at the formation pf the technique is quite specacular but I believe I put too much chakra into forming it. I believe. So with this I wonder if there's a base fundamental missing?"

The attempt made by the young Senju was feeble at best. Of course Jason hadn't expected much from a ninja just starting it. This was a C rank technique after all but Jason knew the boy would get the hang of it. He would simply have to instruct the boy further so that something more than a small dulled rock would be formed.

The Aburame on the other hand seemed to already have a good grasp on the technique but was missing the fundamental lesson: Chakra. 'Not too shabby' Jason thought to himself as he observed the four pillars that temporarily formed near Yensung. This one certainly had potential. Jason was glad to see the Chuunin of this village were capable ninja. For now Jason would simply tell the two how to correctly form their chakra in order to complete this technique and have them try again.

"Yen that was well perceived. You almost have the technique down pact already. I'd expect no less from a Chuunin in Konoha. Zennal. You were only able to make a small dull rock but that's ok too. Remember you are still just starting out and this is a C rank technique. Listen closely to what I have to say about the chakra needed for this." Jason would then look at both Zennal and Yensung to make sure they were paying attention. If so, Jason would take a deep breath and continue talking. "Now. Yensung you have the basics for the technique down pact. However, you have to focus on molding the earth element chakra you posses to mirror the desired outcome in your mind before actually trying to manipulate the earth. Zennal. You need to do the same thing. Practice molding your chakra before you perform the technique. Using elemental chakra is not an easy thing to do, especially for those just starting on their journey as a ninja. Please, try the technique again."
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:07 pm
Zennal frowned at his little rock thing, before looking over at his fellow earth-trainy, to see that he had made the rock pillars large enough that they could have actually been used! When they crumbled, he felt a twinge of...joy? No. Maybe he was a bit jealous, but still. Being happy over another persons failure just felt... wrong. When he began to speak of a formation and the fundamentals, Zennal was left in the dark a bit. He just tried to form his earth chakra and create the rocks all willy-nilly. He knew he would have to beat him at forming the Earth Jutsu!

Jason began to speak again, and Zennal turned to pay attention. He noted what Jason had said, and nodded, saying "Alright Sir! Will do!" before sitting down, and crossing his legs. He had to beat the Aburame, he just had to! So he formed the Bird seal, and began to mold his Chakra, feeling it slide around. He had no idea whether this was because of his Earth elemented Chakra, or it was an odd...deformity, maybe? In any case, he focused on it's molding.

If one were to look at his hands, they would see the raw chakra around it in broad daylight, no dojutsu needed. He inhaled, and then exhaled. He placed his hands on the ground, and said aloud "Doton: Rock Pillar Spears." Another rock, spiked and all, rose out of the ground and stood at about five foot. He grinned at it, as it didn't immediately fall over. However, when he pushed on it, it toppled over relatively easy. He shrugged, and said "Well, it's progress, is it not?"

So, he began to form his chakra again. He knew what he did right, and what he did wrong. So, after gathering the Chakra, and placing his hands on the ground, he focused on trying to use the Chakra to hold up the construct. He ciphered his Chakra into the earth, and began to condense it, before spreading it out into a pillar like shape in the ground, before saying again "Doton: Earth Pillar Spears" and once again, an earth spear shot up and out of the ground. He pushed on it again, this time it took a bit more effort to knock it over.

(597/1000 words for Doton: Earth Pillar Spears.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:54 am
Yen nodded and chuckled. So it involves a bit more inner chakra as a base for the earth technique a bit more spiff for certain.  Yen thought to himself as he observed zennals second attempt. It was a lot better and he made a great improvement from the first attempt. Yen keeping note of it smiled  as he spoke up. "Dont be afraid to use a bit more chakra as long as you don't go crazy with it it'll be fine. In the case of using more focus on using the extra chakra to make finesse to your techniques as a sort of stabilization fr techniques." Yen spoke as he weaved the bird sign again and melded his own chakra once again with the earth this time actually taking a principle of making the area around yen full of his own chakra mixing it with the earth  as he felt the earth beneath his hand pulsate with his chakra.

Using his mind however yen needed to simplify the idea of the technique and use it as it was not as he desired it to be. Thus yen simplified the application of it not as a few standing pillars that could in fact do more as they are but as pillars that's uses are determined by their full creation. At this The thought of making 5 pillars came to yen as his hand touched the ground. The thought to creation three sharp ended pillars and two flat topped ones for certain. But unlike water yen couldn't just mold the earth that easily as it was actually solid meaning his chakra would have to further get used to the pure formatting of bending and twisting the earth. Yen worked the full works of it with the technique starting with the length he disired the pillars to not exceed  no more then 6 feet in height and a solid foundation enabling them to be able to stay sturdy after formation. Following that yen saturated the sharp ended ones as the pillars formed to fine points that even he would worry they might hurt him . Well maybe a prickle of blood. Yen then needed the pillars flat topped to be a bit more like actual pillars so he expanded the base of them  making them a bit thicker and  larger then the  sharp ones making sure they were steady and strong yen grinned as he admired the results.

The pillars rose slowly as the sharp ones arose they looked rather sharp surprising yen as they looked like they could hurt quiet a bit  Still taking a hand and slapping one the solid formation stood like it's been there many years unshakable and sturdy. Yen  smiled as he nodded his head at the rock formation taking a moment to decide on his next course of action. The jutsu was very useful to yen as he quickly found many uses for it and noting it's flexibility for strategic use . "Excellent technique Lord jason lovely method for teaching  and perhaps an idea of informal exchange a technique for a technique and after considetation I might use one bug for our spar. I'll let you choose out of two bugs I posess out of respect of course"

at those words Yen telepathically called out one kilshiku and one kilkikaichu from his body and mentally communicated to both to fly over to jason but not bite him for him to examine if allowed.

Yen would preforme few handsigns as he built up a bit of chakra bird-rat-monkey-ox-snake the sky began to darken as a large storm began to brew as rain began to fall from the sky to the earth for close to a mile. The kilshiku and kilkikaichu would at this point sip out of the water from the rain drops as it was full of yens chakra. At this yen sat down and spoke. "Even in the esscence of natural water to create one of your own as a source has grand usage and in the point of it being it also has a grand advantage." Yen at saying that looked over at the hokage and zennal awaiting their response.

Earth  pillar spears 1,000/1,000

Twc 1,085
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:28 pm
Jason would watch as Zennal and Yensung continued their attempts to learn the rock pillar spears technique. After Jason's explanation Zennal seemed to get a grasp of the technique much better judging by the boy's second and third attempts. Not bad. Yensung of course had seemed to already have implemented Jason's instructions and was able to form the rock pillar spears nice and stable. He would make a great team leader if he applied his intelligence and quick thinking to everything. Jason would have to think on that. He was always observing everything that went on around him. 

"Excellent technique Lord jason lovely method for teaching  and perhaps an idea of informal exchange a technique for a technique and after considetation I might use one bug for our spar. I'll let you choose out of two bugs I posess out of respect of course"

Jason would watch as two insects would fly over and land on him, waiting for Jason to inspect them. He didn't know much about the Aburame clan's insects so he wasn't exactly sure what he should be looking for. He did however recognize the one to be the most common insect utilized by the clan. The Kikaichu he believed they were called. That would be the insect he chose to go against. "I think I'll choose the common Kikaichu since I don't know much about your clan's insects." Jason would say to Yensung. Just then the young Aburame would perform a series of hand seals and the sky would darken, rain beginning to fall. Jason was familiar with this technique as he could use it as well. It made sense for Yensung to utilize it since the Aburame clan's insects feed off of chakra and the Rain Tiger at Will technique created rain completely infused with the user's chakra. This would also make it nearly impossible to sense Yensung's chakra. 

"Even in the esscence of natural water to create one of your own as a source has grand usage and in the point of it being it also has a grand advantage."

Of course he was right. Jason often used this very technique to enhance his own water style jutsu. It looks like he wouldn't be able to do so with this little spar though. Yensung had beaten him to it. That was ok. Jason had plenty of other tricks up his sleeve. "Zennal. You've almost got the technique down. Why don't you give it another try and then Yensung and I will have a small spar. Is that ok with you Yensung?"
Jason was sure Yensung would agree of course. After all the Hokage had spoken. But really, Jason wanted to be sure that the young Senju had the earth style: rock pillars technique down before he moved on. Once he was sure of that he would gladly join Yensung in the requested spar. He had been sparring a lot lately. Already Hideyoshi and Draconis had put up a decent fight. One was obviously of a higher caliber than the other but both were certainly strong. Jason wondered at how Yensung would fare compared to those two.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum