Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Genin Trio [Inv only] Empty Genin Trio [Inv only]

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:48 pm
After springing forth from her bush, Risako started sprinting all out, determined to lose any and all followers/stalkers. It wouldn't be hard to find her however, she ran into a lot of people, knocked over a few fruit carts, and even got a dog chasing her at one point. The paper trail was definitely there, it would just take a keen eye. Or two... Or three... Or however many eyes it's humanly possible to have. 

It wasn't until she hit a strange part of town that she finally stopped running. This district of Konoha seemed to belong to a certain clan, with a very distinct paddle shaped symbol... she couldn't quite put her tongue on it, but she also didn't know if she was allowed to be here or not. A mild panic swept over her as she stood in the street, not knowing what to do. Okay, it wasn't really a panic, but more of an awkward, "ok, how did I get here" kind of things. It finally dawned on her though, that this was the Uchiha district. She honestly didn't know whether she was allowed to be here now or not...
Anonymous

Genin Trio [Inv only] Empty Re: Genin Trio [Inv only]

Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:09 am
Salzem was walking home from a nice day's training when a girl came barreling past him. He was almost knocked to the ground and nearly dropped the scrolls he was using for training. Salzem noticed she was leaving an easily followable trail of fruit, debris, and among other things, angry dogs. Salzem's curiosity was peaked. He stuffed his scrolls into his jacket and proceeded to follow. The girl seemed highly on edge so Salzem kept his distance. Once the girl stopped running, Salzem hid himself amongst the shadows and checked out his surroundings. He stopped and froze when he saw that the symbol on one of the buildings was that of the Uchiha. He had stumbled into the Uchiha District. Salzem almost wanted to bail there. There was no telling on how that clan would react to unwanted outsiders. The only thing that kept him planted was the fact the that girl was in it about as deep as him. Salzem watched and waited.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:19 am
Maybe rampaging through the village as fast as possible wasn't the best way to deter any followers. Looking around, she would notice that a boy with a mask had followed her, he seemed sort of familiar. She had definitely seen him somewhere, but she couldn't put her tongue on it. Not that she wanted to put her tongue on it, that'd be nasty. Probably give her an infection too....

Somehow, the person standing atop a building close to her managed to avoid her vision. Upon landing on the ground and muttering a simple "Yo," Risako lost her shit momentarily. Only for a split second, the genin would jump in the air like a frightened feline, and land about three feet back from where she was. It took her a second to realize that her stalkers were indeed friendly. Her pupils would slowly return to a normal size, and she would flip her hair. She then said, in a calm voice, void of any fear (AND I MEAN ANY,) and say "Well... Sup?"
Anonymous

Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:31 am
Now that Salzem had a good look at the girl he was following... Yes, he had seen her before. He did not have a name however. He cocked his head to the side in thought. Perhaps he had heard her name before. He did not remember. Salzem nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the person on the roof above him. "Yo." Salzem looked up through his mask. He looked up and saw another person he was sure he had seen before. Salzem regained his composure, suppressing the initial shock and he turned to face the new person. He took a slight bow in greeting. he did not know how to interact with others especially. "Hello." Salzem said.

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:53 pm
Risako started pointing fingers, specifically at the Uchiha. Or... he looked to be an Uchiha. He also looked to be familiar too... "My business?!" Almost immediately, she settled down. "Just jogging and stuff." Between the three of them, if the Uchiha were to show any hostility, Risako was sure the odds were even. Although, the two that followed her were complete strangers. Well, not the kid in the mask, but... you know what I'm saying. You're catching what I'm throwing. I believe you get what I'm laying down. I think you understand that I'm hinting at that she had already previously saw both of the boys. To be specific, the boy with the mask, and the Uchiha. Risako eyed up the blonde girl, deciding that she was probably harmless. 

It seemed as if they were to be chased out of the district like kids in an old man's yard, or be invited as the guests of the strange Uchiha. It's not like she had anything better to do, so she would follow along.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:17 am
"My business? I Usually don't come this way and accidentally stumbled into your clan's territory. My apologies." Salzem lied. How would he look if he said he stalked a girl because he was curious about where she was going? Salzem cocked his head to the side in wonder when he saw the uchiha eying up something over Salzem's shoulder. He turned his head and saw a long-haired blonde in a dress behind him. His eyes widened from behind his mask in shock. What in the name of Konoha? This was strange indeed. He had never seen someone like this before. Especially dressed like that. Confusion filled Salzem's mind that this girl was wearing that dress. She had a look in her eye of innocence... Salzem remembered fondly when  he had such a look in his own eyes. He regained his composure and turned to face the Uchiha. He had offered them to follow him, most likely to his home. Salzem wondered what his intentions might be. It is not everyday three strangers stumble into a clan's territory only to be invited back to his house. Salzem figured the best thing is to accept, after all, if he were to be hostile, The three of them out numbered the uchiha. Of course, if the blonde fought. Salzem nodded in appreciation at the Uchiha's invitation, lurching forward in a natural limp, following him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum