Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Revelation ((p/closed)) Empty Revelation ((p/closed))

Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:44 pm
Sephora had just stepped back in the gates when she sat down by a street light.  Tears strolled down her cheeks! She had gone to search for Tori and Prim,only to rerurn without either one.  It took a lot to make sephora Hyuuga cry, she was tough, mentally,  physically and emotionally!  But she felt a loss for the two people she considered family!  She wasn't really crying she was holding it in but somehow two tear drops found their way down each cheek! It was more anger at Tori abandoning the group, and sadness that she couldn't find Prim. Sephy doesn't take defeat lightly. She sat there and leaned her head on her knees as she drew them up to her chest. Of course this was more comfortable before she had boobs.
Suddenly, the small brick wall by the lamp light collapsed beneath her! It was not really stacked well and most of the brkcks were old and weathered anyway .  A shiny object caught her  eye.  It was a key with a 12 on it! She recognized it as a key to one of the jail cells under the Volcano!  Immediately jumping up she ran for the Volcano!
As she entered the jail she saw several corpses of dead forgotten ninja, not like she cared, after all this girl use to watch her dad dissect bodies on the dining room table. Death was part of her life. She opened up the cell and looked around. Now to the untrained eye, its a normal cell but, she immediately found the false brick.
Sephora extended one bone claw out and began to dig the fake brick out. It almost immediately caved in! Inside it was a small tin box with a note.
sephora Mitzukai Kaguya Hyuuga,
This box holds my journal I kept while I was pregnant with you and Dante up until I moved back to Volcano with you and your father. It also contains the address of my brother Kuro , hes your uncle and also my twin sisters addressed . And two copies of your birth certificate and Dantes birth certificate. Whatever you do, stay with Sayomi.  He loves you and cares about you. Make sure to leave him a copy of yours and Dantes birth certificates, and please take the letters under my journal to Kuro Shikyo, he is your godfather. If something happens to Sayomi he will take care of you, the letters include yours and dantes birth certificates and believe it or not your Genin exam paperwork and ypur transfer paperwork. Believe it or not, I am your mother and had copies of that stuff as does your father. Take care my sweetheart,  I love you no matter what.
Mitzukai Kaguya

Sephors jaw hit the floor, she had an Uncl Kuro in Kumogakure.  And he was head of her moms clan?
"No fucking way!" She said finding out her father had her paperwork as well. She had to go to her lab and put this stuff up.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Revelation ((p/closed)) Empty Re: Revelation ((p/closed))

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:10 pm
(this is so old, but I never closed it)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum