Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

haven't seen you before! (Io, nk) Empty haven't seen you before! (Io, nk)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 am
Hysterio walked down the street. He had still not gotten used to seeing all these people here, his village where he originated, was much smaller. It was nice though, all these places that were tuned towards his current field of study – the arts of the ninjas. Joining the ninja academy had been a big surprise for the erstwhile college student scholar nerd, but it ended up being a good thing. He needed the chance to improve himself in an area he had otherwise neglected. Of course, he still got really good grades in the ninja academy, old studying habits died hard, especially when they were useful.

He took a sip from a water bottle, then sat himself down on the edge of a fountain in the center of the village. He was going to practice a small jutsu he had learned about previously from another ninja, the Mark Seal. It had started off as a simple mark but it had grown to become so much more, as ninjas found other techniques that could be used with the help of the mark seal, such as summoning people. He sat on the ground, and began focusing his chakra, attempting to form a, well, a mark on the back of his hand.

(total word count: 209)
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

haven't seen you before! (Io, nk) Empty Re: haven't seen you before! (Io, nk)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:15 pm
Jason was jogging around the center of Tenga as he then passed by the fountain. he spotted someone that he hasn't seen before, and, since he was tired anyways, decided to hang around and rest. Jason turned his head and with a heavy breathing, started to speak to the stranger. "hello.. my name's Jason. Jason Fredriksson. what's yours?" Jason knew that he hadn't that much stamina to work with. he had to train. a lot to get enough stamina to go through long fights. Jason also said one more thing before he allowed the stranger to speak. "I may not look it, but i'm twelve." Jason leaned back and exhaled and took in a lot of air. Jason felt that he could spend time with this new stranger and get to know this person.

Last edited by Jason Fredriksson on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inconsistisies in topic)
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 pm
"Hello, Jason? Good to meet you. My name is Hysterio."

Hysterio proferred his hand for a shake.

"Wait, you are twelve? Man, you are huge! What do you eat? You got negative 2 years, and around 5-7 inches on me!” Hysterio allowed himself to laugh quietly. “Say, are you a local? I moved here recently, thinking I was going to be studying to get into a top school but apparently I was signed up for the ninja academy instead by my parents… intentionally… that took a little explaining. Long story short, I am fairly new here, and still finding my way around here.”

Hysterio paused, then continued speaking. “Do you know any good places to train around here? Sorry, I am practicing a jutsu right now, but I am still paying attention to you, don’t worry.”

Hysterio would listen to Jason should he say anything. At the same time he would continue practicing the Mark Seal jutsu, slowly becoming more adept at forming it into the correct shape, and storing chakra in there. This was easier than he had expected, even if it was an E rank jutsu. Jutsu rankings were not cause to underestimate something or someone, he felt. Used cleverly, any jutsu could be devastatingly effective, as the Mark Seal had proven before, if the many books on its uses were to be believed. The mark began to take shape, now he just had to give it the appropriate chakra such that it remained largely permanent.

Holding a pebble in his hand, he tried putting the Mark Seal on the rock instead of his hand. This took some effort, he was not used to trying to pool his chakra like that. He surged his chakra and then when he removed his hand, the Mark Seal stayed. Perfect!

(total word count: 209+299=508)
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:02 pm
Jason shook Hysterio's hand and then chuckled a bit at the boys remark over how big he was. "well, Hysterio. i signed an Angel contract, which made me look like this." Jason answered that. now for the rest. "well, there is a training tower just a few clicks from here, and you can also train in the plains for the more dangerous ones." Jason continued. "to answer your question if i'm a local, yes. i am. been living here my entire life." Jason reclined his back against the fountain and almost fell in. Jason got back up and stretched his back, and accidentally let out some chakra out, in the form of electricity. Jason calmed down and the electricity went out and Jason sat down again, next to Hysterio.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:30 pm
“Angel Contract? Don’t most summons require you to go visit their land or something like that to gain a contract? Did someone have to revive you or something after your trip?”

Hysterio was genuinely curious how Jason had acquired such a contract.

“You mentioned training towers. Are they just towers? Or are there others things there too? Say, looks like you have the lightning element, no?”

Hysterio waited for Jason’s reply. He had finished his training of the Mark Seal, so he decided to start training his eyes, for his Clan dojutsu, the Meigan. His clan’s dojutsu name sounded a little like a girl’s name, if he was completely frank, but he did not truly care. He looked at the ground and tried to send chakra into his eyes. At first, nothing happened. After a short period, however, he began to perceive a strange, darkish color emanating from his body. He let out a curse – “Holy-“

Then he remembered Jason was sitting right next to him. “Sorry, I thought I saw something weird, a sort of blackish glow all over me…. What do you think it might be…?”

(total word count: 508+188=696)
500/500 towards learning Mark Seal
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:45 pm
Jason looked at Hysterio and spoke. "well, i had a friend who gave me a scroll and i signed it. afterwards i started to glow and next thing i knew, i looked like this." Jason continued after pausing a bit. "and yeah, my element is lightning. as far as i remember, i've had that since i was born. my dad used to be a shinobi, but then he got into a horrible accident so he quit the job. now, he's just a stay at home dad along with my mom. and about that glow that you said you saw, i'm afraid i didn't see it. i'm sorry. btw, want to spar? if you're up for it, we can spar at the training towers. i'll take you there. and to answer your question about that, well, i think it's exactly what it says on the tin. if you know what i am saying..." Jason said as he shrugged.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:16 pm
"I am ok to spar, I just don't think I will be able to put up much of a fight. Studying jutsu next to one another and comparing notes may work better." Hysterio smiled wanly.

Hysterio thought over the different jutsu he had learned. “You look pretty tough for a twelve year old, I think most adults would hesitate to mess with you, if I am completely frank. I know a couple of enhanced strikes but they are low level and frankly I do not know whether they would be enough to actually damage you….”

Hysterio paused. “Wait, you don’t see the glow? Nevermind then, It must have been my imagination, or maybe a ghost….”

He tried to listen to what else Jason might say but his mind churned internally. He had learned about his clan from his parents when he first moved to Tengakure, and among other things, his clan had a rather unique element. This element was called “Yuumei” if he recalled correctly, and it, not his body, was the source of his dormant dojutsu. This Yuumei stuff had some weird qualities to it, among other things, in broad daylight it could not be seen by those who were outside of the clan. That glow he had seen emanating from his body, that Jason had not seen… it must be his own Yuumei variant. Interesting….

”I’m glad you finally figured that out, genius. Yeesh. I simply cannot believe just how long it had taken a smart boy like you to figure all of one paragraphs worth of information out…. I salute… your parents for putting up with your sheer stupidity for so long….”

What the – Hysterio looked side to side, even behind him, but there was no sign of Jason having spoken in that strange voice, and there was nobody else who could have said something like that so close by.

“Did you say all those sarcastic comments Jason? The voice did not sound like you but I just want to make sure before I jump to conclusions.” Hysterio said.

(total word count: 696+342=1038)
500/500 towards learning the Mark Seal

Last edited by Hysterio on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing coding)
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Jason looked at Hysterio with a questionable look. "i'm sorry, but i don't know what you're talking about. i was talking about my parents. so anyways. you mentioned something about learning jutsus, huh? could you perhaps teach me some taijutsu moves? i could really use them." Jason had hoped that Hysterio would teach him some basic taijutsu skills. like they say: a man with a rock can defeat a man with a gun. some well placed hits would cripple any man. Jason just had to know where to strike though. "i don't think i have any jutsus, or rather, any helpful ones i know that i can teach you. my element is lightning, so i don't think that would help." Jason said to Hysterio.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 pm
“Well, I did spend some time learning some different techniques a while back, but I don’t think that I have fully learned them yet unfortunately.” Hysterio said.

“I would not mind practicing a spar with you or such, I’m afraid the best I can do with you is to compare notes on jutsu and maybe offer suggestions. Actually, I don’t know whether you have the earth element but if you do I might be able to help you train that.” He continued.

He wondered what that glow was, and frankly, where that voice had come from. He looked at his hand, and sent chakra to his eyes. He wondered if the voice would return… and it did.

”What, you didn’t figure it out the first time?” the same snarky voice said to Hysterio. ”Don’t bother looking for me buddy I’m right here. No, NO. Don’t turn your head, act normally for crying out loud! You mean you STILL have not figured out who I am?!?” the snarky sounding voice sighed in exasperation.

Hysterio was about to talk again when he realized the voice, whoever or whatever the source was, was capable of reading his mind. As if on cue, the voice spoke again.

”You mean you did not realize that the first time? Gosh, either you are retarded or… no, that’s just not possible… no self respecting clan member would do that… no…” the snarky voice trailed off.

Hysterio was rather bewildered. What was this about clan members not doing what? He tried to speak to the other voice, wherever or whatever it was, mentally. Is this how telepaths talked? “Look, I’m sorry if I am missing something or such, but I honestly only became a ninja a few months ago. Previous to that I was studying to enter a top academic institution, so at first I thought I was going to a university early, or perhaps boarding school. What I did not expect was that I was signed up to the ninja academy. In a ninja village. You see, I grew up in a peaceful small civilian village, the kind ninjas don’t ever worry about attacking or defending. So all of this is all very knew to me, if I am completely frank. I only learned I came from a venerable line of ninjas from a letter sent by my parents when I had nearly completed the stuff at the local Ninja Academy.”

The source of the snarky voice was taken aback. Then it was mad when the full impact of what Hysterio had said came to it. ”Oh, I did not know that… sorry. Wait… WHAT?!?!?!?!? You ONLY JUST became a ninja?!?!? From being a nerd!?” The voice paused, and then quietly said ”Please, tell me you at least know about your clan bloodline?”
To the outside world, it would appear that Hysterio had been talking to Jason, and then a few moments later suddenly jumped, as the inner voice yelled at him. He nearly fell into the fountain, rear end first, but managed to catch himself and pull himself back up.

(total word count: 1038+514=1552)
500/500 towards learning Mark Seal
the rest towards the first stage of http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 pm
Jason replied to Hysterio. "well, my element is lightning and not earth. so, i don't know why you mentioned that i have earth element or something." Jason said. Jason got up and stretched his back as he was almost ready to restart his jog, but he could go up a step and spar with Hysterio. he wasn't sure if he could do it with his insane amount of chakra. Jason sat down next to Hysterio and waited for him to do something or say something at the least.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum