Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS)

+7
Giera
Echo Uchiha
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Kaien
Mr. Pink <3
Kuro Hozuki
Kiru
11 posters
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS) Empty New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS)

Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:03 pm
It had been just about a day since Kiru had met with Maku, and cemented their partnership. Daiyuki had been taken to the local hospital, and shouldn't actually be far behind the Black-Haired Chuunin. This was the spot that he had figured everyone was meeting. Just a large, town square. He seemed to be the first one there, so the only real thing to do was wait. Leaning against a building, he sighed as he realized this could take a while.

(Shortposting is bad. I apologize)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS) Empty Re: New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS)

Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:19 pm
Kuro slowly walked down a village street, looking around at everything with a smile as he stuffed his face with a breadroll. Everything was awesome. It was a lot different than his home, but at the same time it was also kind of similar. It was... weird. He slowly found himself in the square and noticed a very familiar face. "Hey! Kiru! I knew you would be here before everybody, even before Daiyuki said so! Also his wolf is awesome and I think she likes me! I fed her bread! Oh, and I got attacked by a really big snake earlier too!" He ran over to his mentor laughing and stopped next to him. "So what are we doing here?"
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:34 am
A whistle of a certain tune left his lips as he walked through the village of Takigakure. Once Mugen had left the gates of the village, he immediately changed his clothes into something he dubbed more comfortable. It appeared far too casual for any regular shinobi to wear. Then again, he was no regular shinobi, and he was a very casual person. The outfit consisted of pink and blue hoodie, a hoodie that had cat ears- yes, cat ears- on the hood. That was placed over white tank top, and on his lower body was a pair of light blue shorts with blue sandals on his feet. He had the cat hood pulled over his head, which covered his messy snow-white hair. In his hands was his skateboard, which he kept propped up, being careful to not drop it.

The boy was wandering around for a bit of time now, but just so happened to come across very familiar faces, in the village center no less. A faint smile took over his face as he gazed upon the sight of Kuro eating a bread roll, and Kiru leaning against some random building. In a rather lazy manner, Mugen brought up his free hand and waved the limb back and forth.

"Hey Kuro, Kiru-sensei.." he spoke smoothly and in a calm tone of voice, "When'd you guys get here?"
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:42 am
As Kaien walked slowly through the village she notice everything was so different here than at home. Even though the weather was warm she still kept her hood over her head, and walked slowly with her head down trying not to make eye contact with anybody. In fear they would judge her. Her hands stayed in her hoodie pockets. After a little bit of walking Kaien started thinking where could everybody be. Moments after thinking that she looks up and sees part of her group with a ninja leaning against something.  As she gotten closer she realized it was part of the group she left with and Kiru who she haven't seen in a long time. Once she gets close enough she raises her head and lightly greets everyone. "Hi. How long have you all be here?" She then proceeds to Kiru and says "its been a long time Kiru how have things been since you left?
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:42 pm
Daiyuki’s recovery came in two stages. The first stage was the physical recovery.  During his encounter with his revered leader Maku, Daiyuki had suffered a severe broken rib cage. It would be a slow heal however due to the harsh conditions the tundra provided for him in youth his ability to recover from injuries was phenomenal. The second stage and most devastating would be a mentally. The wolf boy had to deal with his wounds but more so the shock to his pride. After his recovery he would seek out Kiru in the square of the town.

As he walked up toward the square with Shiroi, the fatigue in his body was evident.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:06 pm
(So...It's been two weeks...who else are we waiting for?)
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:05 am
idk
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:49 am
Kiru was a bit overwhelmed with all the greetings being thrown at him. He had been gone for a while and it was nice to see his friends and students again. "Hello to all of you, you guys got here pretty quickly. Apparently there is to be some sort of announcement made by a guy Maku knows named Echo. I think there may be some training involved too.. Kira's letter wasn't very specific."
All they could really do now was wait till Echo got here. Not that he was sure he'd know the man when he saw him.

(Echo should post next. My net was out for a while so I couldn't post or tell anyone that I couldn't post. Sorry)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 am
[We gotta wait on Psy, it shouldn't be too long...I think.]
Giera
Giera
Citizen

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 am
Giera had fallen asleep the previous night in a playground, on a slope that seemed comfortable enough. He woke up by the sensations of being poked in his face. "Is he dead?" he heard a careful voice creak in the background. Giera opened his eyes, and found three startled kids looking down at him. He quickly got up, picked up his sword, strapped it onto his back, and apoligized to the kids for having used their slope. The kids didn't answer. They just looked at Giera, as if he was some sort of ghost, making his way out of the playground. He didn't blame the kids. His pale skin and blue lips gave the impression that he had slept inside an icecube. Right now he wished he had. The heat of the morning sun was unbearable, and he wasn't sure what he would do once it became midday. He had no money, and he was certainly not going to steal, however a rumbleing in his stommach required attendance. Luckily, he found an apple tree spreading its branches over the fence and onto the street, where Giera plucked a few. It would have to do for now. He would also have to find a place, where he could get into some new clothes. The white blue-sleeved shirt and knee shorts he was wearing, felt clingy in the heat, after having travelled in it for so long. He found a fountain, where he quickly washed his face, and ran some water through his dark blue hair to cool his head down, making the snow white patch of hair in front fall down on his forehead, instead of sticking up, like it usually did.

Giera walked aimlessly around as he chewed on the fruits, and suddenly found himself in a big town square. Since it was still early not many people had set up booths, but a small group of people had gathered at the other end of the square. As Giera went to inspect he recognized some of them as Yuki shinobi, although he had never talked with them personally.

"Hi." Giera said before his silent presence would be awkward. "I just arrived from Yukigakure, and recognized your headbands, so I thought I might say hi..." He made a small pause, making sure his explanation was recieved well. "Do you know where to go if you need to wash your clothes?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum