Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training Day [Kiru,P,IO,NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Day [Kiru,P,IO,NK]

Sat May 31, 2014 12:48 pm
Yet again, his attack on Kiru was an unsuccessful one. He felt himself being dropped as he saw the man dodge with was seemed to be ease. Mugen hit the ground with a soft thud, some of the snow sticking to his small frame. He roughly shook his head as a means to get rid of any snow that was in his hair.

"Academy jutsu?" he mumbled as he rose from the surface, "I already know two of them, but I still need to learn Substitution and Transformation..."

Mugen tuned his ears in to the words that Kiru had spoken, a bit surprised that he was actually going to be teaching them some of the jutsu. The first one executed, which was the clone technique, was something that he already learned in the spar with Naka. He merely stood there and looked on if Lazuru was going to attempt the jutsu. Moments had passed before Kiru had shown them the next jutsu, which was the one he hadn't gotten down pat. Mugen sent a curt nod in his "sensei's" direction, immediately going through the hand seals at a slow pace. He repeated this process for a few seconds before smiling in satisfaction. It was time to actually perform the substitution. The boy went through the hand seals one final time, now forming them at his maximum speed. Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake.

The only thing left was for him to focus on an object in the area. His sapphire orbs darted from one corner to the next, searching for something to replace with. It was at that second did a thought come to mind. A cloud of smoke surrounded Mugen, soon dispersing to reveal the log that Kiru had first replaced with. The boy was now standing next to Kiru with a with a grin on his face.

"How was that?" he questioned, his fingers now twitching after performing the technique. He was eager to learn the next one, he would be one step closer to genin if he did. He stole a glance at Laz to see if the boy had done the substitution correctly as well, but was sure that he would get it down anyway. Mugen paid close attention once Kiru had finally showed them the last jutsu. He use the same method his did before, slowly going through the hand seals as a means of burning them into his brain. He kept his gaze on Kiru as he did this, thoroughly going through every feature he saw on chuunin's face before he showed them the transformation. Yes, he was going to be transforming into him for his technique. The boy finally stopped for a moment only to rapidly go through the hand seals once more. Dog → Boar → Ram.

Another cloud of smoke surrounded Mugen, eventually leaving the area to reveal a carbon copy of Kiru. He would let the real Kiru and Lazuru see the results of the jutsu before reverting back into his original appearance, a small grin being apparent on his face. Hopefully, his performance was what their "sensei" expected. Even if it wasn't, the boy was still pretty damn proud of himself. "That was...fun." he spoke, levity returning to his eyes.

[Claiming Substitution and Transformation
Done the 500/500 required since it's now 250 for both]
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 am
Laz watched as kiru demonstrated how to do the jutsu he did not know. Taking in this knowledge he would then try his go at it after Mugen was done. Laz then decided that he would start off with the most simple looking one,Transformation technique .Doing the hand seals  for the Transformation Technique Dog ,Boar and Ram. While doing the hand signs he would focus on the image of Naka in his head. Once done he would have almost taken the appearance of Naka. He would look like a more chubby version of Naka."Don't think he was chubby" He thought to himself as he did the hand seals again Dog,Boar, and Ram while still trying to focus on the image of Naka Uchiha. This time he wasn't chubby but was more taller and had thick curly blonde hair but with the face and clothing of Naka. "I seriously don't know how that happened."He said as he cancelled the jutsu before Transforming again. The jutsu didn't seem all easy as he thought it was but he continued trying nevertheless. Dog,Boar,and Ram was the hand signs for the jutsu and the fact he changed appearances meant he was doing something right but he messed up on how he wanted to appear. "Alrighty then I got this." He said aloud as he did the hand signs for the jutsu. Once he did the last seal and completely memorized the image of the cocky prideful uchiha he had finally done it. He then release the jutsu returning to himself. "One down two to go" he said.

"Alright time for me to try this substitution jutsu and ok let's start." Laz had said as he looked around the area for something to substitute with. He didn't want to substitute with the log Mugen and Kiru had used and so he kept looking around until his eyes laid on something different. And by different it was a small litrle snowman that was under a tree two meters away from where he was at. Laz took a deep breath and went through the hand signs in his head before slowly doing them with his hands. He then finally did the hand signs Tiger Boar Ox Dog and Snake. In a cloud of smoke Laz would [size=30]begone and in his place was a little snowman. Grinning with success as he[/size]
appear two meters away from Mugen and Kiru by a tree where the snowman was at. While appearing there it turns out the snowman makers wasn't finished with it so they was still around where the snowman was at."Oops, my bad let me uhh.....bring it back" Laz said as he did the hand signs for the substitution jutsu. Tiger Boar Ox Dog and finally Snake. Laz again disappeared in a cloud of smoke as the little unfinished snowman was substituted with him. Laz would then appear in front of both Mugen and Kiru again scratching his head and then pulling his scarf down from covering his mouth." And that my friends was me using substitution jutsu for the first two times."He said with a grin on his face. "Two down and one to go" he said.

Laz had done both the substitution and transformation technique all that was left was the clone technique. "Alright just focus the chakra into a image of myself no bigge." Laz would concrete on making the hand seals memorizing them in his mind and running them through in his mind he would slowly start making the hand seals. Ramb then snake and then finally tiger he would release the last seal as he watched as both of the clones instantly appeared beside him one on each side. "So cool OK let me try it again" Dismissing the clones he would form the hand seals for the clone technique much faster than the first time again he would watch as the clones appear beside him well only one this time since he only wanted one. "Seems like I got it but let me see if it will copy my movements" with that said he would then begin to move his left arm to his right arm then above his head. The clone seemed to be a few seconds behind his movements but it did them perfectly. "We have to be in sync so follow me at the same time" he said as he waved his arm in the air which the clone would do just a second behind. Being a little frustrated he would then reach down and touch his toes and do a punch and a few kicks at the air. Watching as the clone did them in sync with him he would grin. "Three down and so that's all the jutsu for the genin exams which means I can take now."

(750/750 Since Kiru is teaching us 250 each is the WC to learn the jutsu. Claiming Transformation Technique & Substitution Technique & Clone technique)
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:16 am
[Exit TWC-1838, claiming 9 stat points, Claiming Transformation,Clone, and Substitution Technique
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Mugen smirked once he saw Lazuru execute the jutsu correctly, happy that they were learning them so quickly. He soon glanced in the direction of the Sun, noticing that it was already at the Horizon. His eyes slightly widened at the sight, not only because it was beautiful, but due to noticing how late it had become. It's as they say, time flies by when you're having fun. Despite the word "fun" not being an appropriate term for what they were doing, the same rule applied.

"I better leave. After all, my little sister can get really scared at night..." he spoke, facing Kiru as he did. The boy noticed Lazuru leaving in the corner of his eye, but did nothing to prevent it. He then performed a slight bow as a means of saying "Sorry" to the chuunin. Without missing a beat, Mugen twirled around and made his way towards the village. However, he stopped for a moment and titled his head in Kiru's direction. "By the way, thanks for teaching me those jutsu."

This time, without turning around, he walked towards the village with his hands shoved into his pockets.
[Exit.]

WC: 1823
Gains:
+ Substitution
+ Transformation
+ 9 Stats
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:50 pm
Approved.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Kiru smiled as the two students did excellently on the jutsu and mastered them each in turn. Of course higher rank jutsu will be tougher, but at least they know the basics. "Ok, i'll see you two later." 
Getting his sword back, he returned into town to continue his watch over the city and its people. It had just been a few days since Maku had left, and Kiru had very little time to train. He was sure Daiyuki was having a wonderful time with security, all the while Kiru simply walked around town, broke up muggings, and made sure laws were being followed.  He had barely any time to teach potential students. But he knew he had to do a good job, lest he incur the wrath of Maku. With that thought, he returned to his patrol around town.

EXIT

WC- 1011
Stats- 5
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:23 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum