Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
185 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

+5
UchihaLegend
Otsune Uchiha
Minorin
Ashie Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
9 posters
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 6 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm
Ashie would grunt at his deadpan reaction for her trying to fight more. After a few seconds of spinning Ashie's eyes would close, her head becoming dizzy and her grip weakens as she lets go and falls a couple meters away from her brother. When she stops she rolls onto her stomach and pushes up looking at her brother. Something was forming along his body. They seemed like blue wisps of energy starting from his core and lining throughout his body like veins, "Big brother! what is that?" She points to his body, her personality yet again making another odd switch.
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

A day out with my girls! [P;NK] - Page 6 Empty Re: A day out with my girls! [P;NK]

Mon May 13, 2013 11:32 pm
Otsune watches the two as Samuru lifts her sister, hearing him speak to Ashie her spirit picks up. Spunk; that was surely a compliment! That might make Ashie happier. She then watches, her normal blank expression in place, as Samuru begins to spin her sister round and round. She guessed they were playing, she’d never really seen anything like that before. It was really fast though – the only reason she thought he was spinning Ashie was from the overall shape of the blur before her.

Ashie was soon rolling across the ground and asking Samuru a question about.. well, she didn’t really know what. Ashie had just kind of pointed at him. Otsune would narrow her eyes at the boy and examine him, wondering what on earth her sister could possibly be asking about.

[695/750]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 pm
Samuru stops his spin as he feels his sisters release, staggering in place a bit as she made him spin for a good amount of time, he leans over spreading his legs a bit only to put his hands upon his knees, his eyes closing to collect himself as he tries to stop the world from spinning.
He hears his sister speak, her words not really registering to him as he mostly tries to keep his stomach together, after a moment he slowly stands up, opening his eyes he looks towards his sister whom is pointing at him, recalling her words of "what is that?" he raises his right eyebrow, not really sure what she means.
Confused he puts his hands on his chest, "This is skin....did I break something when I spun you?" the boy inquires in a slightly teasing manner.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 11:56 pm
Ashie would shake her head and roll her eyes getting frustrated by her older brother's teasing. "No, not that! I mean that blue light coming off of you! Its going through out your body." She explains, hopefully she isn't going crazy. She closes her eyes and brings both of her hands up to rub them before looking back up to look at her brother. Nope. Still there, but what are they has still yet to be answered.
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 pm
Otsune looks at Samuru a while longer, listening to his response before looking back at Ashie as she speaks and then back to her brother once more. Her eyes continuing to narrow as she stares, she sure couldn’t see anything blue that was for sure. It must have to do with Ashie’s silver eyes. Some sort of ability pertaining to them. That might make sense, right?
[761/750]
She sighs, shifting her feet and closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again, the blue her sister had mentioned instantly being revealed to Otsune. She faintly nods once to herself in thought, it was definitely chakra. Having already performed a few jutsu on her own and having seen the pictures in the books she’d read that was the only thing it could be. There was a lot more than there probably should be though… What the heck was her brother anyways? She’d remain silent for now though, deciding to keep watch and listen for her brother’s answer to her sister.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 14, 2013 10:50 pm
{Approved Otsunes masutaai training}

His right brow arcs, he hears her words and it finally clicks with the description. "Oh, that's your eyes finally beginning to work, I had to push you two to get to that point." looking over towards Otsune he notes her eyes, "Can you see the same thing she does?" the boy inquires, wondering if she is at the same point.
He now begins to explain looking towards Ashie, then occasionally switching his visage to Otsune whilst he speaks. "What your seeing is my chakra network, that is what your able to see with the first level. As your eyes progress, your gonna be able to track things moving at faster speeds, and even be able to use jutsu through just your eyes. The more you two train, the better your eyes will become until they are like mine."
The boy smirks a bit as the end of his words, saying they will get eyes like him, his eyes being the current dominant ocular state.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 pm
Hearing his words Ashie would relax, so she wasn't going crazy. Come to think of it the first tomoe work a lot like their mother's eyes. Ashie would push herself up and off the ground dusting off of her clothes with her hands. She would then walk back to her brother and sister smile big. She's both excited and happy. Happy that she took charge of herself and sparred with her brother. With her twin also, this was a great chance to see how well they could team up, and Ashie realizes that she is worth more, and doesn't always have to give up her life for a mission to succeed. She would go back to her sister's side holding her hand. "Now they really won't be able to tell us apart Otsune-nee!"
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm
Otsune would continue to watch her brother, answering him with a halfhearted nod as she tried to think of things that would make him have such a high chakra level… Now that she thought about it she hadn’t really learned about anything that would be able to do what she saw. She would fold her arms as she stared at him a little longer, her words coming out in monotone, a kind of afterthought, “You have a ton of chakra, huh?”

As she spoke Ashie had come to her side and Otsune had let her hands fall down to their normal stationary position, Ashie now holding Otsune’s left hand and speaking to her. She would nod and smile faintly towards her sister, “Mhmm! It’ll be nice.”
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 1:00 am
Samuru crosses his arms and looks towards the both of them, seeing as they are now side by side it is easier to speak to them so he will not have to look back and forth.
"You could say that, I've been out in this world training with our uncles and on my own for a good time now, give it a bit and you two will grow to be strong as well."
The boy simply says it like that, not really in the mood to tell his sisters that he has a demon sealed inside him which is really their father, yeah that is not gonna be explained well at all.

He turns now his cape dramatically moving behind him flowing in the wind a bit, the wind coming forth as if summoned by his dramatics to move his cape in such a way, of coarse it is but a simple breeze in the area.
"Well, let's go home and let you two rest, starting out your gonna need to rest, if I keep pushing you two I feel I am just gonna break ya." the boy says with a laugh, his right arm raising as he begins walking towards the gates to leave the field, his hand motioning for them to follow him back to their house, he was proud of them and how they preformed, he will see if there is any chance Navi could put them on a squad together, this way he could make sure they were kept safe.
His arm lowers as the boy casually makes his stroll towards home, hoping his sisters follow him, but if they have anything else they wish to talk about stopping could always be an option, thought he would prefer for them to follow him home since at this point, heavy training will just hurt them, they are developing buy they are going to need a lot of work before they are at his level, regardless of that though he is glad to actually have siblings to train with opposed to stuck up Hatsuka, next time he sees her he is gonna hit her with her beloved book!

[Exit
5,007 words, 25stats and 50JP pretty please~]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Thu May 16, 2013 1:16 am
Approved of your insanity...

and the stats I guess too
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum