Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:35 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Chillin' on the Borders (P; IO; ENK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillin' on the Borders (P; IO; ENK)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:34 pm
Eiji watched and listened for a while, nothing happened. Then suddenly Eiji heard a couple more explosions then the mist started to fade away, as if only miliseconds had passed he was somehow forcibly dispersed into his water form. Being in his water form he sunk deeper into the lake to get a better idea of what was going on outside of the water that could potentially harm him. All of a sudden a loud frequency noise came out of nowhere, just out of instinct Eiji dispersed his ears to lose his sense of hearing so he would not have to listen to the siren's scream. He then noticed about 2 feet back from where he was standing there was a little girl standing, then noticed that there was a boulder flying towards the girl. Eiji wanted to save the girl, so he went to go grab the girls leg and pull her under water away from the rock, but as if it were nothing the girl diverted the rock. Eiji had never seen this kind of strength in a ninja before. This was truly amazing to him, could it possibly be that this girl had created the giant ball of water floating in the sky that seemed like it was about to rain down, then he thought that over, "Giant floating water ball?!" he screamed in his head. This girl was some serious business, but he had no idea how the situation was so floated deeper under water keeping a safe distance between himself and the fight going on above.
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

Chillin' on the Borders (P; IO; ENK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillin' on the Borders (P; IO; ENK)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 pm
Mira would remain stationed as she would of finished launching her attack towards the intruder. But it seem her caculations were completely off as the Mist infront of her begun to take shape which was bad in her case at this moment as she watch as the mist stop in its tracks. Her Byakugan in full blaze as she stared at the circulation of chakra from that one single girl. She was stronger then she gave off so now it was time as the water orb was making it way for her she would smile. Focusing Chakra to the bottom of her feet as she would use the time she had to jump up as both of her feet were together covered in chakra at the bottom of it as soon as the orb seem to be swallowing her whole. There was different solution using her immense chakra to stay on the ord from keep from being driven in as it expanded so did she along with it keep her feet glue to the surface of the orb as it continued to expand and then would eventually stop.

Using the certain burst to jump from the orb landing thirty meters from it she would land with a loud thud as she would pant. She would sigh as she jump a few meters back preparing to counter anything that would suprise her."That girl is insane...i should of known she had so much power to begin"she would say being in the center of the forest she came from to begin with. Her eyes could see clearly where she was located as she had to make her way to point A before anything else. The other attacks wouldn't reach her due to her distance away from the execution of them. With almostly nearly two hundred and twenty five feet of the area covered in that orb she would sigh."Yup that woman is insane"she would say as she would making distance from the orb and increasing the distance as she begun to travel through the forest as her eyes had pinpointed that woman. But for now she would sit and wait as her her back would be up against a tree at fifty meters from the orb at this point as her byakugan could see clearly what was happening within there.

"Who the fuck is this girl"she would say panting
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:35 pm
Sameonna would only just be getting started. Now with the spiraling orb of water at its highest magnitude, she would force it into a velocity of an F-4 tornado utilizing a wind technique just as Olivier had jumped onto the orb using water walking as a catalyst. 'Smart idea..' Sameonna thought in her head as she smiled at the Jounin. Although she didn't know who this woman was, she was obviously skilled. Though that was truth in its own right, Sameonna had another trick up her sleeve with this. Using the force now being generated from the orb, she manipulated it through the level four suiton mastery she possessed and formed it into a raging tornado of water of sorts, quickly activating a subsidiary technique to heighten the jutsu from an already heightened state to that of an F-6 tornado, reaching maximum velocity and rotation speeds in comparison with a near four-hundred fifty miles per hour while winging boulders the size of cars or minivans toward the enemies.

This orb would have stopped Olivier in her tracks, and being as though it was spinning, she would have irreparably been sucked into the orb just before it took shape into the clouds. Takazashi had foolishly stood idle and been sucked into the orb, and Eiji had already been a part of it since the beginning of the attack. Sameonna was panting by now, running down her chakra levels like a ragged dog. But it was no matter. She was conditioned for mass attacks and over-using techniques. Sameonna would then hold out her hands toward the former orb turned tornado, and use a method granted through the manipulation of suiton mastery, causing the tornado to become 'frosted' in a sense, slowing down almost everything on the inside through icy paths generated by her chakra. The tornado soon came to a screeching halt - though Sameonna knew any extended time spent inside of the icey tomb of winding winds would either drown or suffocate these shinobi, if that. They'd be lucky enough to even breathe after this. However, her intentions were not to kill - but merely to test and evaluate these shinobi on their offensive and defensive survival skills. As far as she could tell, they passed.

Sending a dual winding attack generated by a Great Sickle Weasel Technique, previously used to heighten the tornado to levels of insanity, the wind sliced through the gigantic block of ice and severed its ties accordingly to the ground and the skies above, and then causing Sameonna to allow it to reform back into its liquefied state, dropping and forming what seemed to be an ocean in place of the formerly barren wastelands of Kumogakure's mountainous structures. The water began pooling overboard and off of the highlands as it made its way toward the padded grasslands below. As the water flooded the area below, Sameonna jumped downward, using her clone generated as a catalyst to land softly onto the ground, being up about one-hundred feet on a scale of mountains. As she fell downward, the clone smashed onto the grounds and formed into what seemed to be a puddle, softening the impact of Sameonna's landing and rendering her unharmed. Looking over the group, she would smile.

Sameonna seemed to speak with a mild, sweetened tone similar to that of a melody moreso than a battle-hardened woman. Though this was probably because she had only just turned thirteen and has yet to primordially hit puberty. Regardless, she scanned them over and began talking. "I am vastly surprised by the determination you have displayed here in order to survive.. Such things are a marvel I have once forgotten existed in this barren wasteland of a world. My name is Sameonna Hoshigaki, the Daughter of Poseidon and Sannin of the Five Great Nations. The honor is mine." She'd bow before running her hair across the lining of her left eye - covering her Sharingan in the process.

Breathing and coughing lightly, she began speaking again. "You may have heard of me in rumor, or story, or maybe not at all - but what you have seen here is a fine display of just a small portion of my prowess. My intentions to kill you however were not intentions at all. I had no fervor or dealing to slaughter or injure anyone here.. My intentions were to test and evaluate your cunning and willingness to survive under any condition. In my opinion, which is something to be greatly considered, you have all passed. And I am offering you a position in possibly the most powerful shinobi organization in the world. The Aoitsuki." Taking a brief moment to catch her breath, she spoke once more.

"Should you accept, I will take you to our private sector almost fifty miles out in the ocean, untouched by civilized hands for the most part and an unknown area by any shinobi in this world or the next aside from my own private cell and select personnel. Should you decline, no bars will be held and I will not hold your decision against you. You will be free to leave with your honor withheld." Waiting for their responses, she looked them over and hoped they would not take her offering lightly. This was something of primordial concern... And it could shape the lives of these shinobi forever should they choose the right decision.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:01 pm
Syaroan would be stuck in the swirling vortex that was this god awful sphere and as it stood he could do nothing. He would continue to spin inside of it until he started to feel something eating at his clothes and skin. He could not tell what they were until he activated the Sharingan in his left eye to look inside of the sphere to see tiny chakra specs attacking him and eating him. A growl would come from his mouth as he could feel his chakra returning to normal," I won't go down like this," as a blue aura would encase his body and the biting would stop. His eyes would shift around looking for any faults in this jutsu but could not find any inside. He would slowly perform a couple of handsigns to make an airpocket over his face temporarily to get some air so he could outlast this attack.

For now he would close his eyes and let nature take its course, there was no need for him to overexert himself seeing as he could not find a visible way to get out. Syaoran would seemingly "pass out" although he was in a deep trance, he would feel himself spiraling around and being frozen. His eyes would finally open as the attack seemingly ended and he could feel the sun and wind on his body as he opened his eyes and heard Sammeona talking,"I am vastly surprised by the determination you have displayed here in order to survive.. Such things are a marvel I have once forgotten existed in this barren wasteland of a world. My name is Sameonna Hoshigaki, the Daughter of Poseidon and Sannin of the Five Great Nations. The honor is mine.," he would silently watch her with his left eye as it was still in sharingan as he would speak," you....are really strong," he panted for a small moment as his chakra cloak would be taking effect now as he deactivated it. Her next words would send a smile across his face as he gave a small laugh as he walked closer to her," My name is Syaoran Li and i gladly accept your proposal in joining your organization, whether death awaits or odds are against me i will smash them all," giving her a bow. He would remove his Kumo head band and set it in front of her as he stepped to the side and awaited to see what the others would say.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
Eiji had being in the little girl's floating water ball jutsu had been completely confused on how she was controlling him, even water release users couldn't actually control water, but she was different. He kind of thought it was cool, until suddenly everything around him started spinning then all of a sudden, froze. Eiji had never been unconscious before, it wasn't really possibly to knock him out so he was even more confused when everything went black. He woke up as a puddle as if it were only natural he reformed his body and looked around just in time to see Syaoran Li, an annoying looking girl and the cute innocent demon girl talking. Only being about 10 feet away from the group he heard the little girl say, "I am vastly surprised by the determination you have displayed here in order to survive.. Such things are a marvel I have once forgotten existed in this barren wasteland of a world. My name is Sameonna Hoshigaki, the Daughter of Poseidon and Sannin of the Five Great Nations. The honor is mine." Eiji cocked his head, looked at the group and said, "I'm lost, can someone explain to me what determination of survival we have displayed or whatever she just said? Or for that matter give me a review of what just happened? All I know is that I got forced into a, you know, puddle and was part of a ball, then things started spinning and everything just froze..."
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 pm
Olivier would of thought she was in the clear as her byakugan would of been active as she walked this orb of water. She would of located the woman behind this as her body prepared to lunge forward her heart pounding within her chest as she prepared to jump. Her footing it would of been lost as the orb had changed shape in that moment as she took one large breath going into the turrent of water. She was know to hold her breathe for a long time so she knew surviving this should of been a piece of cake. Her body swinging through the current as all she hear You spin me right round baby right round constantly as her breathe was continued being held as she couldn't lose here herethoughts wouldnt let her give up. Her body begun to tear with the currents as the currents was strong enough to rip part of her attire above her breast and part of her pants on her right leg. Her blonde hair following the force of it as she was slowly fading. Her body could only regenerate so much energy as she would close her eyes from the pressure of the ongoing tornado.

One thing she knew whoever those other two were....they were completely useless in this onslaught if she get her hands on them she will bust there god damn balls. With that the tornado frosted over as it begun to show as her body begun to have goosebumps crawling over it as it was completely stopped. Now here she was falling from she dont know how fucking high and will impact the earth shortly. With a sigh gaining some of her breath back she would use the given momentum to flip so her feet be the first to land reinforcing her bottom half with chakra. She fell with a quick land of her feet right would the touch happen the ground below her broke to pieces creating a cloud of pure dust. She was on her knee as she panted her hand rested on the ground as the destruction of her just landing was there before the others. Then she looked at two randoms(Taka and Eiji)as she looked at them both useless pieces of flesh who she'll have to deal with later. But now her concern was this woman making her way to them as she would slowly stand up putting her hand over her chest were a slash was from the tornado. Her hand begun to heal her wound to the point where it was nonexistsnt on her body.

"Sameonna Hoshigaki, the Daughter of Poseidon" those words echoed through Mira head constantly as this little girl was what she was looking for? she would walk to this girl being taller then her she would bend down meeting eyes with her most likely. Remember this was after she finished talking to not be rude. Even after every kumo ninja here well almost joined her. Eiji who was hiding like a girl most of the time seem to give off that aura of love. Li was just she couldnt describe him,Then the other random who was thrown around like a rag doll. Her eyes never left the girls"Sameonna ...if you are here then my search have come to a end"she should say gently.

She would pull at her glove as she would raise back to her normal height and look at the destruction one little girl did. She would turn her head to look back down at her"Olivier Mira Armstrong is the name"she would say knowing proper introductions was needed. Now it was her turn to answer as the time was near"I'll join you Lady Hoshigaki...you have my power as your own use it however you see fit"was the last words she said devoting her loyalty.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 pm
Sameonna would look over them all. With nothing more to be said after this next statement, she would turn around and begin to speed off, heading to the Land of the Sea.

"Follow me."

[EXIT]

W/C: 3,188 (+31 JP)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 pm
Syaoran nods and darts off behind her
[EXIT]

wc 1384 +6 Stats +13 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum