Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

~Gaining Training Weights~  Empty ~Gaining Training Weights~

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 pm
The sun shone radiantly in the azure sky as the cool air that contradicted the shining sun elicted a positive response from many a person in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. A small girl with fiery red hair and sky- blue eyes could be seen being lectured by her academy teacher about her performance in her classes so far.

"Sachiko, you are probably the fastest student in the academy and have a decent amount of stamina, but you're strength is severely lacking! You need to bulk up, young lady!" the tall and lanky academy teacher said, causing Sachiko to let out a small groan.

"But Sensei, if I bulk up to much then I won't be as fast!" the young girl protested in panic, not wanting to lose her speed, "I'd rather be the fastest than the strongest! If my opponent can't hit me then strength doesn't matter!"

The teacher looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding. "True. But if you lack strength then you won't be able to attack your opponent and it will take much, much longer for you to defeat them. What if you have a timed mission or want to pick a heavy weapon and are unable to carry it? Hmm?"

Sachiko was speechless for a moment before saying stubbronly, "Isn't there a way for me to raise all three at the same time? Come on, there HAS to be!"

The teacher sighed before his face contorted into a thoughful expression.
"Well... there is ONE way...," the teacher said before being interjected by an excited student, who was bouncing up and down eagerly.

"What is it, Sensei? What is it? Please tell me!" the girl pleaded in anticipation, causing the teacher to release a small chuckle.

"Oh, alright. Come after school today and I'll show you," the teacher said before turning around and walking back inside the academy, leaving an eager child behind.

I wonder what it is? the girl wondered before dashing back into class, grinning brightly all the while.

After several hours of impatience, anticipation, and learning, school finally ended and Sachiko waited for her teacher in the couryard where they talked earlier that day. There, she saw the young man with chestnut brown hair and kind black eyes waiting for her, holding something in his hand, causing the girl to sprint over to her teacher in excitement.

"I'm here, Sensei! What do I do now?" the girl asked loudly, smiling happily.

"Well, first close your eyes," the teacher said, grinning in retaliation. The child obediently obeyed the command, before hearing the teacher say, "Now hold out your hands."

Regardless of the girl's puzzlement at her teacher's request, she obeyed. Suddenly, Sachiko's hands and legs felt heavier, causing the girl's hands to drop at her sides. Frightened by this new development, Sachiko hurriedly opened her eyes and scanned her body, seeing a bracelet like contraptions on each of her arms and legs.

"What the heck did you do to me and why am I wearing bracelets?!" Sachiko screamed angrily at her teacher, causing him to frown.

"Those 'bracelets', as you call them, are training weights that you will be wearing for a while. I thought you'd be more grateful to me for buying them for you, brat!" the teacher huffed angrily, letting out an indignant snort much to Sachiko's guilt.

"Sorry, Sensei... I just freaked out for a moment," the girl mumbled in apology, averting her eyes to the ground guiltily before asking curiosly, "But why am I wearing training weights?"

The teacher smiled softly at his student and explained, "Well, Sachiko, if you wear those training weights long enough you'll grow used to them and with constant pressure on your muscles, you'll not only grow stronger, you'll also grow faster and get more stamina."

"Awesome!" the girl squealed happily, attempting to jump from the ground but failing miserably, causing her to frown sadly.

The teacher gave her a sympathetic glance. "Don't worry, Sachiko, you'll grown into them in time. And when you do, you can get bigger weights!"

Sachiko smiled kindly at her teacher and said, "Thanks, Sensei."

Word Count: 685
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

~Gaining Training Weights~  Empty Re: ~Gaining Training Weights~

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 pm
-Bows to Sachiko- Approved young grasshopper.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum