Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Seeing the Village's Spot[Private,NO KILL] Empty Seeing the Village's Spot[Private,NO KILL]

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm
I get off the boat and set foot onto the Island village. I look up to a clear sky. "The sky seems beautiful here." I thought to myself as I put my hands behind my head and walked farther onto the island. I began to walk around the city,eye shopping the stores.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Seeing the Village's Spot[Private,NO KILL] Empty Re: Seeing the Village's Spot[Private,NO KILL]

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 pm
Kidan had Dorro in his hood, the cute little dog was peering around from the top of Kidan's head. Waiting to meet up with Laxas for a plan to get through the day. The only had a bit of time before the Genin exam and then they would be official ninja. Walking around through town. Seeing a rather good looking piece of beef still out on the counter. Dorro barking with approval. "Think we can split it boy?" Kidan snuck over picking up the beef and taking a bite then leaning it up for Dorro to take a bite.

'HEY YOU!'

Kidan gulped looking up and seeing the chef leaning over the counter reaching out for Kidan. "Uh...later." Kidan sprinted away as fast as he could thankfully the chef was a bit slow. Munching on the beef and tossing the rest up to Dorro, he turned the corner and ran into someone, falling over. "Hey!Watch it!" Kidan called out hearing the thumping foot steps of the chef. Kidan looked over and saw an empty box leaping inside looking up at the forign ninja. "Shh,please.." Kidan pleaded as the chef turned the corner and the shinobi prayed he didnt get ratted out.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Seeing the Village's Spot[Private,NO KILL] Empty Re: Seeing the Village's Spot[Private,NO KILL]

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 pm
I looked at the boy run into the box and then I saw a chef run out towards the same way,looking around,frantically. "Excuse me sir,are you alright?" I asked the chef,with a kind smile. He looked over at me and continued to look around. "Have you seen some kid run by here? He stole some beef from my store! I'm gonna turn him into a chunk of beef!"He said angrily. I shook me head. "No sir,sorry I have not. However.." I lied but I knew it was for the best. I pulled out my wallet and handed the man some money. "That should be more than enough to pay for the piece of beef. Don't worry about the kid." I said with a smile,the everlasting smile of mine. The chef bowed and left,thankful he didn't lose any of his own money. I looked over to the boy in the box. "You know thievery is never a good thing." I said to him,my hands behind my head.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 pm
Kidan waited for the chef to leave then gave a small sigh of relief. Now hearing the guy talk about how stealing was wrong. "Yeah, I didn't know it was stealing honest. It was just sitting out there and me and Dorro couldn't help ourselves." Kidan explained with a slight smirk, then let out another sigh, this one a bit more grief filled. "But I guess your right. I can't exactly argue with the guy that just saved my tail back there. Names Kidan, this is Dorro, were the mutts of the island village. Soon to be well known genin with our brother Laxas."

It suddenly dond on him and Dorro. "Laxas..oh no, he's probably wondering where were at?" Kidan thought for a moment then shook his head. "He'll find us Dorro. Hey..wait a second." Kidan looked back at the man. "That's an interesting headband..who are you and where are you from stranger?"
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 am
"Well I am Hikou Inoue,Genin of the Hidden Mist village." I said with a slight bow. "So I take it you are in Academy on this village, interesting. At least you get always get a pleasant view of the sky." I said as I looked up at the sky. "Do you want some help finding your brother Laxas?" I asked as I continued to smile and look at the sky. I saw a seagull pass from above and I smiled. "Haven't seen any birds in a long time." I thought to myself,having recently been only in the Hidden Mist and the Underwater village. "As for your inability to help yourselves,you guys should be careful,there won't always be a person like me around to bail you out." I said with a slight chuckle.
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 am
"Damn where's him. I thought he's just somewhere around here a seconds ago" said Laxus scratching his head, while on the other hand, holing a drink. He wander around the town with his rainbow raised, as he finally take a sip to his drink. The population of the Islander have grown lately as much and much more people come to the Island and soon Island will be acknowledge as one of the Main Village in the Ninja World. Laxus can't wait for it, as it already gave him a thrive. It would be fun to be one of the strongest ninja from the strongest village, and he hope his dream might come true one day.

Laxus take the last gulp of his drink and he finally throw the can away to the road nearby. "Sorry guys, no trash bin nearby, shishishi" laughed Laxus as he continued his running to find Kidan. He hope Kidan has something, some fun activity or training in his sleeve so he can enjoy the day. It's nearly the Genin Exam so they must be well prepared, both mentality and physically.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 am
Kidan growled a bit. "Don't fool yourself. I'm Kidan Inuzuka, the only inuzuka oon this island I don't need your help. I know my brother scent anywhere." Kidan sniffed the air for a moment Dorro as well. "You getting this boy?"

'arf,arf,arf....rrrrarf.'

"Got ya so he's north then." Kidan looked back down to the new shinobi."Tell you what, me and my brother can take you to the best view of the whole sky. If that's what your looking for?" Kidan asked waiting upon his answer.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 pm
"Inuzuka clan. I should have figured just by the dog." I thought to myself before nodding to Kidan. "That would be nice. Lead on,ill be right behind you." I said as I followed the Kidan to get his brother. "Was he too an Inuzuka clan? He just said he was the only one. How strange. Guess ill figure out in due time." I thought to myself as I had my hands behind my head and followed Kidan.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum