Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
138 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The suggestion (Closed; Private) Empty The suggestion (Closed; Private)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 am
It was a saturday night morning. Muk woke up as Amane was in the toilet, doing her usual morning business. He huggled the pillow thinking it was her as the sheaths were softly laying on his waist. His hair spread over the pillow which he was hugging. He still hadn't told Amane that he moved to Island Village yet. He wanted to convince her to move there too so that they can live a peaceful life. He woke up as he gently rubbed his eyes and swiftly braided his hair. He put his glasses on looking around the room, smiling.
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

The suggestion (Closed; Private) Empty Re: The suggestion (Closed; Private)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:48 am
Amane brushed her teeth furiously, clamping her hand over her mouth when she made her gum bleed. She spat the blood in the toilet, wiping her lips. Today wasn't her best day. She had barely slept the night before, and her arm was dead from laying on it too long. She had just come out of the shower, and a soft white towel was wrapped around herself. The long blonde locks that made up her hair dripped water on the floor. Amane splashed cold water on her face and patted it dry with a facetowel. She walked through to the bedroom to see Mukoro standing with his hair braided and his glasses on. She suddenly felt very conscious of herself and made an attempt at hiding behind her hair as she walked to her closet. He always looked so gorgeous, even when he was sleeping. She had watched him sleep on numerous occasions when she had woken up. He looked so peaceful and content, Amane was incredibly envious. She wondered if she even deserved him sometimes.

Amane shook her head and pulled out a set of underwear and a pair of jeans. She found her Hello Kitty t-shirt and quickly got changed.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 am
Muk smiled as he saw his lover come out of the bathroom. "Good morning, love." He said as he smiled and stood up, hugging her after she changed. She looked cute in her t shirt. He put on a white blouse and a black tie with some black trousers. He kissed her lips after he changed and looked into her eyes. "I got something to confess.. you see.. I moved to Island Village and bought a mansion there. It's at the beach, I was wondering. If the both of us could go there, move in and live a peaceful life and let our child live a peaceful life. It'll be amazing, I promise you, my love." He said as he kissed her lips again, slightly nervous on her response.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 pm
Amane blinked. "Leave...Suna? Mukoro...I grew up here..." She said slowly, trying to take in what he had said. "I'm Kazekage..." She gulped, holding onto him tightly as he spoke of the peaceful place with the mansion on the beach he had bought. "A..Are you sure?" She stuttered nervously. This was so sudden, It might be a better life for them though, a peaceful, quiet life for them to spend all of their time on their child. Amane looked around the room and walked to the window, looking out over her home village. Odin padded over and pawed her waist, as if comforting her. Maybe the Island village would be better. She sighed deeply and went back to Muk, hugging him tightly. "I'll go write my resignation..." She said quietly.

Amane took a piece of paper and began to write.

Dearest Imizago,

I have decided it best for me to leave Sunagakure, thus relieving myself of the title Kazekage. I am having a child, and I think it best to bring it up somewhere peaceful, where there is no chance of war. My sincerest apologies.

I want you to know I would not have left Kazekage so easily had it not been for the former Tsuchikage, the father of my child. He has shown me love and care, and thus has earned mine in return.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity, being Kage of the village that brought me up was a dream come true, but my child needs a safer place to grow up.

Thank you.

Amane~

She sealed the letter in an envelope and took Muk's hand. "Okay. When do we leave?" She sighed softly.
Anonymous

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:43 pm
Muk nodded, listening to her as the guilt began to stack up. He bit his lip tightly listening to her words. Muk stood still in the middle of her office looking at the ground. He was an fool, he shouldn't have asked her to do that because somewhere he knew that she wouldn't refuse. Muk nodded. Then, he went on his hands and knees. "I'm so sorry, Amane!" He spontaneously spouted out. He still was on his hands and knees when Amane finished writing her letter. "Any time!" He raised his voice. Feeling incredibly guilty. He even teared up with one eye.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:59 pm
Amane kneeled down next to Muk. "why are you sorry? You only want what's best for our child. That's not something to be sorry about." she put a finger on his chin and pulled his head to hers, meeting his lips with her own for a short moment. "You should be proud. You could be saving our baby from a hell of a lot of danger." she smiled at him. Sure, she would miss Suna, but that didn't mean they couldn't come back for visits. "I would go greater distances than the Island village for our baby and you." she said, placing both her hands on either side of his face. "Your a good daddy." she said, a tear almost escaping from her eye. Amane hugged him close and silently let the tear go as she buried her face in his hair. "I love you." she whispered into his ear.

Amane stood after a few minutes and held out her hand to her lover. "Come on, we have packing to do."
Anonymous

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 pm
Muk got quiet as Amane talked to him, feeling relief after every word she spoke. He was surprised as Amane kissed him. He blushes slightly as he nervously kissed her back. He nodded as he listened. "You're too sweet and nice for me, Amane." He said, smiling. He smiled brightly hearing her words. "I love you too, Amane-chan." He said brightly smiling as he stood up by using her support. They then went packing, onto their way to Island Village!
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:38 pm
Amane had said her goodbyes to everyone, and thankfully Imizago had accepted her decision with open arms. He understood how she felt, and wished her a happy life with her family. She had asked to keep her Kage hat as something to remember them by, and he had told her that it was hers, and the next Kazekage would be tailored a different one. She had almost finished packing away her things, when she looked out of the office window. There stood the father and son she had seen when Mukoro visited her for the first time. She smiled and waved at the child, and he enthusiastically waved back, grinning from ear to ear. The father laughed and waved at her, before taking his sons hand and leading him over the bridge.

Amane looked at her bare closet. It was just as it had been when she had first arrived here. The drawers we're empty, and the bathroom held nothing of hers. Her big suitcase was full of her clothes and items. She decided she would leave her wolf painting here, as not to forget she once was Kazekage. Odin cocked his head to the side, wondering what was happening. The packing was hard work, but Amane was ready to leave when he was. She fell into the bed and squeezed her eyes shut. She would miss this place terribly, but would not show it in front of Muk in case she upset him. She summoned the bravest voice she could muster. "Okay Mukoro-kun.....I'm ready."
Anonymous

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm
Muk sat on her desk after he helped her pack he looked around as he saw the couch, where he enticed her on. He blushed slightly as he grinned. They had some good times on the broken bed. Muk nodded slightly feeling guilty. But he knew that this would be better for the both of them. A nice mansion by the beach having a nice relaxing job to do occasionally. Muk wanted this kind of life since the first day he was born. A few hours had been passed by as they arrived in the Island Village.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum