Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Gaignun's Big Guns (Training, Not Done) Empty Gaignun's Big Guns (Training, Not Done)

Wed May 30, 2012 10:22 am
Gaignun was currently fleeing the authorities because one of them recognized him from old encounters with the law. Apparently he has left a legacy behind and he is only a D Rank Rogue. Gaignun was only worried about fleeing them and finding some way to avoid getting apprehened. He was fleeing to any kind of cover along the country borders which he knew wasn't a wise decision but he was desperate.

Gaignun found a small empty hut that seemed to be abadonened and he instantly just walked right in and looked around and saw some type of closet and ran inside of it and buried himself down in a corner. Since it was so quiet in the house he could hear the hunter nin outside running after him. Scared for his life actually he just sat there and waited for them to go away. When he felt like he was safe finally he walked outside of the house and took a deep breath of relief. He thought everything was getting ok but then he remembered he literary had no where else to go to. Gaignun just shrugged and looked around trying to see if there was any familiar terrain however there wasn’t so he was pretty much lost.

Gaignun was walking down the country borders until he heard a voice shout “There he is!” Gaignun turned and saw two men running toward him. He groaned as he stuck his hand out and generated a blade of chakra as they ran toward him he ran toward them also and swung his blade at one. They easily jumped out the way as Gaignun turned and ran toward him with more slashes in his direction. He had hard times dodging but he succeeding in avoiding all of his hits. The other men quickly sent an elbow to the back of Gaignun’s head that hurt like hell and greatly annoyed him.

Gaignun generated another chakra sword in his other hand and smiled as he turned and swung both in a spin toward one man while he dodged he caught the other man off guard and swung one blade diagonally across his torso which connected causing the man to scream in pain as Gaignun kicked him in the chest sending him to the ground and sent his blade forward toward the man stabbing him in the stomach. He smiled and pulled his blade out. “I’ll spare you today.”

Gaignun thought about walking away but then thought and came back. “Never mind, I can’t have you going back telling them about what I did. Gaignun charged a sphere of chakra in his palm and aimed it right in the face of the man and fired it, causing a huge explosion in his face killing him. He looked at the other man holding his wound as Gaignun sighed. “I’m sorry but it’s survival of the fittest sparing you would mean my own life, but I’ll make your death fast.” Gaignun said charging another sphere of chakra into his hand as he grabbed the man by the back of his head and put the sphere of chakra right to his face causing an explosion.

Gaignun dragged both of the bodies into the house and put them into the closet. Gaignun sighed as he didn’t particularly enjoyed murder but it didn’t really affect him that much. If they chose to challenge him they accepted death as a consequence they knew what they signed up for. Gaignun shrugged and charged chakra into his palms charging as much as he could manage as he formed them into his palms he tossed them both into the house causing a giant explosion destroying the house as he looked back. “This will keep them busy and hide the bodies and this will give me time to find another place to hide.” Gaignun said running away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum