Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Talk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others) - Page 2 Empty Re: Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:49 pm
OOC: Actually, it DOESN'T go all around you, the jutsu just says 2 Meters as range and sends waves in air which would mean that it goes in air ahead of shout where the chakra is sent. Please try and patch up easy weak points in your jutsu better next time, so things regarding the "lightning barrier" affecting me would not actually affect Mitsushiro, sorry. Also, you would not have enough JP for Dragon Spear as I have seen by seeing another person's observation and making my own. (Yes I read other pplz RP topics >_<) So your use of Dragon Spear at all in this topic would be void, meaning you didn't use Dragon Spear on wall. Also, with the amount of attacks you made and power, a D Rank minor damage jutsu would definitely not be enough to get through a regenerating wall of solid earth, reinforced with my chakra spread evenly and strong throughout it. AKA, your Dragon Roar did nothing to me, you never used your Dragon Spear, and your little D Rank/C Rank jutsus do practically no damage to the wall of barrier after it would have regenerated, seeing as not even Tunneling Fang, a powerful drill like jutsu couldn't get through without having to hit a weak spot and along with another quite powerful attack added on afterward. Also, even if that would be enough, the clay cones are still covering inside wall and pointing inward so you would have to maneuver around their points and break each of them before ATTEMPTING to go at the wall. And since you failed to reply in anything to my attack with golem the golem would be now hitting you before you could use your Lightning Palm, I apologize for dissecting your post in a harsh manor like this. >__<)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others) - Page 2 Empty Re: Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others)

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:33 am
OOC: Check my dragon roar ._. It's the jutsu i used. So now i'm still in the earth thing then ._.
Anonymous

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:29 am
(OOC: You obviously don't understand that I HAVE checked your dragon roar, several times over. It doesn't say it goes all around you, so I manipulate the vague in your jutsu app to get an upperhand. It's called OOC Fighting hun. So, I am now going to post with the parts I mentioned of my attack hitting you and the parts I specified for you being voided due to the argument I have brought up.)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 pm
[OOC: at you. It's my jutsu and nothing says about only run out of my mouth, i send chakra out of all my SKIN and emerges everything]

Anonymous

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:18 pm
(OOC: You can say that now but that's not what it said on the jutsu's registration as it was approved which means that it would not go all around as coming out of skin, sorry but you're out of luck)

The golem inside the dome, having launched a brutal assault on the boy within, continuously and rapidly struck the stomach of the boy with above average speed as a puppet of clay and controlled by the unique quality of Mitsushiro's blood. He golem continued to attack and a second or so later took all four of his arms back in one direction, to the golem's left, and swim with great might at the back of the opponent's neck, an attack that would knock one unconscious. Mitsushiro on the outside kept up the jutsu with her chakra, focusing her chakra and also her patience and stamina to endure physical strain over time. Though the jutsu was not much of a drain, it was still a tedious task to maintain it. After the golem had struck the blow at the boy's neck, if it had hit Mitsushiro would proceed to release the jutsu she has been maintaining and quickly make a half ram seal, flashing away out of the twin and off elsewhere. Though, if it had not hit, Mitsushiro was still quick enough with the hands to form the seal to flash off in an afterimage before the boy could react to his release and attack Mitsushiro. And that was the end of Mitsushiro's day, she would simply head home.

+1 Stamina
+1 Chakra
+1 Speed
+219 words for Golem ability and KKG

(Exit)

Total trained and current progress in abilities afterwards:
981/1000 to next level (C Rank) Golem Ability
544/950 to next level (C Rank) Clay KKG

+5 Speed
+3 Strength
+2 Chakra
+1 Stamina

+11 JP
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 pm
Approved for said totals
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm
(Hang on, hang on, were you gaining stats DURING the battle, using the battle as training? Please correct me if I am wrong, via PM!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum