Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
22 Posts - 49%
5 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 9%
3 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 9500

Training With Pandah Empty Training With Pandah

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 am
It was in the autumn and Evens was laying on the ground looking at the white fantastic clouds.

''I miss Kumogakure, but i'll just have to stay with my father'' Evens said silently to himself.
Evens just laid there on his back with his armed stretched to each side of him.

His long front hair was covering his headband in front of his left eye. His clan eye that nobody knew about.
His red long cape like doublet was laying under him. It was covering his shoulder, some of his breast and his mouth. (look at the avatar).

His black long armed under shirt was under the doublet. His brown gray shorts had pockets with stuff in them, money and such.

His brown leather sandals was right beside him. He just felt that he didn't want them on wright now.

Evens heard some steps coming closer and closer to him. He took his sandals on again and stood up.
The breeze made his cape doublet flying in the air. There where small ripped holes in it.

Evens looked at the person coming closer and closer.
Anonymous

Training With Pandah Empty Re: Training With Pandah

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 am
"Oh Hi, I didn't mean to startle you" Leo said with a grin.

Leo had long black hair,that was parted evenly to two sides,combed backwards. He wore weights on his ankles.

Leo looks at him and realized Evens has been training really hard. I shook hands with Evens and introduced myself as Leo Hyuga.

"I was on one of my own personal missions to get stronger because one day I want to protect the people I care about.I can't do that if I'm weak, my Nindo is Stronger than I was yesterday.So I hope you don't mind if join in on the training? Maybe we can be training partners, or best friends? " Leo said

He noticed a tree from the distance, ran to it and performed a series of round house kicks, drop kicks, palm jabs until the tree came tumbling down.He grabbed a kunai from his backpack and used it to cut the tree. With the cut tree, he put it on his shoulder and proceeded to jog up the mountain.

"So what do you say, partners or what?"
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 9500

Training With Pandah Empty Re: Training With Pandah

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:26 am
'' Well.... since you're only Academy student i can train you... If you want to train strength with me you have to be strong enough to push a builder on 20 tons 5 meters in under 1 week.'' Evens said while looking at the boy

''But let's just start it out and see what you can do.
My name is Evens Arashi'' Evens said to the boy in front of him.

His kicks and power in the air was wonderful. Evens admired the students will and his power.

'' I could train you... And i will'' Evens said while smiling to the boy.
''But in 1 condition'' Evens took his pointy finger up and said
''Every time you think you have done it right and want to try it. You'll do it against me''

Evens smiled and looked at the boy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum