Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Gaining Valuable Assets (Private, No Kill) Empty Gaining Valuable Assets (Private, No Kill)

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 pm
Nashua sat at his desk, spacing off at the wall. It was a hot day and Nashua stayed inside the Hokage Compound. Inside it was cool, the stone building kept out the sun. Right now, he was waiting for the person who had earlier yesterday sent him a message describing a meeting he wanted to have with Nashua regarding an organization he was in that Nashua had never heard of. The organization's name was "Kuro no Yoake" and the person's name was "Mekai Crystalisis". Nashua sat, wondering what the purpose of this meeting was. Another attempt at takeover or something? That would be fairly annoying, rebellions always bugged Nashua with pesky little uprisings. Maybe they were here for an offer, to supply, to request something, or maybe even to ally with the Hokage. Well, I guess we will just find out, Nashua thought as he sat waiting. It isn't like it would matter on the hostility of the meeting, he would be able to put a resolution to it. Rebellions sometimes had some casualties but generally they were weak and reckless attacks, and if Nashua allowed many of his people to die, what kind of Hokage would he be?
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Gaining Valuable Assets (Private, No Kill) Empty Re: Gaining Valuable Assets (Private, No Kill)

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Mekai Crystalisis slowly stepped into the building. He had come to tell the Hokage, That the kuro no yoake's Very own cell II was at his service. As mekai stepped up the stairs. He pulled out the files, All with name, Date of birth, History, And all such of all his Cell members. He also smiled as he held one that lead cell I, Vash Nakamura, A bounty had been placed on his head. And mekai was going to take the very satisfying oprotunity of doing so. In his other hand, A file containing a map, With X's on all places mekai has found as a hideout. When mekai opened the door. He stepped up and placed the files on the hokage's desk, And bowed. "The Kuro No Yoake's Cell II Is now at you service, Hokage-Sama."
Anonymous

Gaining Valuable Assets (Private, No Kill) Empty Re: Gaining Valuable Assets (Private, No Kill)

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm
The door to Nashua's chambers clicked and swung open, revealing a man of around 20 in a strange suit holding some files and looking in. He walked over to Nashua's desk and set the files down, then bowing and announcing his service to Nashua. "Hmm, this is quite random, I expected some rebel group or some group of people making a deal or something like that, wouldn't have guessed this. So, why do you want to serve me? Come now, there must be SOME good reason," Nashua spoke as he looked through the files. There were files on Mekai, his allies, one of which was in this village, and the leader of Cell I in Kur no Yoake, a familiar name. Vash Nakamura eh? So he was an escaped rogue ninja AND leader of an unknown organization? My my his chances aren't looking good with me right now, also that the second Cell of his group just turned files on him over to me and allied with me, Nashua thought, thinking it must be his lucky day and waiting for the man's reply.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 pm
"There is one reason to serve a force. If you know it will win, That is all that is needed. I also give equivalent exchange. Some members from cell II work with you. I cant do much..Since i can barley even hit grass without being nearly stabbed. I can barley lift a pencil.And i cant last any lengthly battle. Or so be it..Almost anything." Mekai watched as the hokage looked at vash nakamura's file. Then mekai smiled "Vash nakamura is owner of Cell I of the kuro no yoake, That map, Contains locations of hideouts. And the other files, Are those of my ordering. If you notice, It contains ninja from your own village, Hokage-sama," Mekai smiled. "I wish to have protection also, I will work for my protection too.." Mekai whispered into nashua's ears

"You can have two bodies..Like Me..." Mekai then smiled

EMERALD

Emerald stepped into the room as soon as mekai said the whisper. And took off a crystal mask, Revealing the exact same appearance.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm
Nashua listened to him speak and nodded. This was quite strange, a random organization popping up and one group requesting alliance with Nashua. However, not like it mattered. Allies would also be quite useful. And now with this new info it would be easier to capture his target and receive some help from Tornado Village. This was quite convenient. "Hmm, sounds good, I can provide you with protection and things, also don't worry about your conditions I have some things you could be able to do," Nashua said, looking towards the door as a man walked in, the same as Mekai except with a crystal mask on. The copy removed the mask and revealed himself to be the exact same in appearance to Mekai. This was interesting. Nashua was sure that Mekai and his people would be a good addition in allies to Nashua's force. The biggest thing was the map. It had several hideout locations marked all over on it. This would become extremely useful, and so Nashua grinned. "Don't worry, you are now one of us and I accept you," Nashua said. "Welcome aboard!"
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 pm
{END TOPIC}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum