Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
361 Posts - 36%
123 Posts - 12%
90 Posts - 9%
84 Posts - 8%
80 Posts - 8%
66 Posts - 7%
63 Posts - 6%
53 Posts - 5%
46 Posts - 5%
46 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 50

training for the exams (Open to anyone) Empty training for the exams (Open to anyone)

Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 pm
Hugo was happy to be training today. It was a nice warm day today. Hugo walked down stairs and looked at the clock it said 8:00 in the moring. The sun was just rasing up it was bright outside now. Hugo walked outside and streached his mules and legs and arms. Hugo was ready to kick the big tall brown tree. he kicked it 100 times and than he did 200 push ups. Hugo was ready to do some jumping jacks he did 300 of them." i am going to train till the sun goses down that way i can be ready for anything that comes up. Hugo heard big birds flapping there tiny wings. The birds where blue jays witch were so cool. light blue heads and a tiny heads and a tiny orange beak. Hugo walked to the trainign ground witch was 10 blocks away form hugo's small tall house. On the way there he went to the small blue pond witch had little tiny school of fish. The fish were goldfishes hugo got out his rod from his back pack witch is small green and blue inside of it is a fishing rod blnket headband clothes and food. Hugo took out his big black and red fishing rod and he dug throuth the mud with his bare hands. Hugo found a worm and put it in a buckert he found in his small backpack. He took out his leaf village head band witch has the leaf symobl in the middle of it. he put it on his head and began to train very hard. Hugo did 500 push ups and 400 sit ups and 300 jumping jacks and 200 punches and kicks to get alot stronger as the day when on hugo go so tried." I am going home till the next day i am done with traing for right now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum