Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
361 Posts - 36%
123 Posts - 12%
90 Posts - 9%
84 Posts - 8%
80 Posts - 8%
66 Posts - 7%
63 Posts - 6%
53 Posts - 5%
46 Posts - 5%
46 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

//Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join) - Page 3 Empty Re: //Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join)

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:57 pm
"ummmmm...i have no other clothes, zero" Kaname stands and looks out the window to see the rain. "I left everything behind or in other words what i got on his all i have".
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

//Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join) - Page 3 Empty Re: //Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join)

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm
She blinked and pointed to her pup wolf,who held clothes in his mouth "You also have short term memory loss huh? Hehe im joking" Nabimra barked up at Kaname happily
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 pm
Kaname looks at the pup softly and then takes the clothes from his mouth, "thank you Nabimra". Kaname walks to the bathroom and close the door to take a shower.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm
As soon as Kaname shut the door,Zero slid down on the ground wuth huge eyes and a big blush on her face.Whenever she looked at the guy she felt like fainting.In her heart,she knew what she was feeling but her mind denied it
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 pm
In the bathroom Kaname look at his red face "thank god i didn't look red in front of her" his heart stays beating fast. "whats this feeling im getting from being around her, it feels....like heaven" he whispers to him self.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:33 pm
The aroma of home made pork buns filled the house,and the sound of music enters the front area.Not only is Zero a cook,she is a dancer.But nobody knew that until now.She hummed softly and looked around with a pout.Her liivng room was fairly large,but only had a pull out futon matress and a tv set.In her room held a big king sized bed and a small closet.'What a pathetic home i have..'
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 pm
Half an hour later Kaname walks out in shorts and a black tank top, his black hair pulled back into a pony tail. Kaname looks at zero softly "um i finishes with my shower" he sits down on the
couch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum