Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Top posting users this month
110 Posts - 41%
36 Posts - 13%
29 Posts - 11%
18 Posts - 7%
16 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

//Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join) Empty //Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 pm
The storm had hit the village like a thundering wave, people scatter home to keep dry and be safe from the frighting storm. Kaname took shelter in a broken down shake deep in forest, close yet far from the village. Kaname sat near the door of his shelter and watch the rain fall "its been almost a year now..." his mind starts to wounder. "How long have i been running from my past" his soft fingers traced his clans cursed mark over his right eye "if i use this power to escape again it could kill me" he sighs softly and drifted in his daydream.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

//Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join) Empty Re: //Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join)

Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 pm
Zero walked through the forest calmly,wondering what was out here and why the storm was so bad.Mura,her wolf pup,sniffed the ground curiously "Mura,whats wrong? You usually dont do this.." The pup pointed his nose toward the direction of a old broken down shack,and walked towards it cautiously,sensing a presence.The young woman followed curously,Senbon in hand.And as they reached the shack,Zero froze,her heart beating a million miles a minute.
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

//Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join) Empty Re: //Shadow of the Rain// (any one can join)

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:23 pm
zero see a young boy's body laying in the corner of the broken shack, he looks to be about her age with black hair light tan skin. He lays motionless and his breathing is hard almost sound like gasp.
".....cold....." he said in a faint whisper, the rain still hasn't let up, almost like the gods wanted the poor boy dead for some reason. The air grew colder around the boy and zero as the rain fell harder around them.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 pm
Her eyes widened and she ran to him,worry in her jaded green eyes.Nabimura whined softly and nuzzled the boy,giving off alot of heat.Zero frowned and sat next to him,her arms wrapping around his neck in a effort to hug him,and whispered in his ear softly "Blood heat" His body slowly started to re heat itself from the cold.The young girl smiled softly,wrapping her arms around his body and lifting him while the pup nodded to her and ran to their apartment,making way for the new comer
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 pm
His breathing begins to calm down and he starts to stop shivering in zeros arms. His body heat goes back to normal and rest softly. As kaname rest he begins to dream he stands in center of a forest that has no color nor life, but hears a faint voice of a girl "why do i feel so warm, who does this soft faint voice belongs too?". He searches for the source of the voice in the lifeless forest.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 pm
Zero watched the boy with curiosity,her eyes softening."He must have been through alot..." She reached her apartment and opened the door,Nabimura running in to check the area.She laughed softly at his antics before setting the boy down on her couch,her hand softly caressing his cheek in wonder
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:01 am
Kaname stirs in his sleep, inside his dream Kaname keeps walking deeper into the forest but the voice seems to be even further away "wait don't leave, i don't want to be alone anymore!". Kaname starts to run but finds himself unable to move "whats going on!?". he looks around to that everything around him seems to be getting darker and darker till no light can be seen around. "I am i to die alone in everlasting darkness?...." after he said those words light filled his eyes and his body lurks forward fast till he was face to face with a women who looks to be his age, his lips so close to touching hers-
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 am
Zero looked at the boy with wide eyes,shock and embaressment clearly on her face.She looked down to see his lips so close to hers,and she whispered to him softly "Are you..feeling ok...?"
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:44 am
He slowly pulls away "y-yes im fine, and im sorry i startled you". Kaname looks at her eyes softly and then looks at her features.
Midnight
Midnight
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 am
He sees her soft jade eyes hold s pain that is unusual for someone her age.Semi dark skin glowed in the dim light of her home.Her semi short brown hair moved whenever she did,and up close he could see more than 100 little scars on her face "I-im Zero,whats your name?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum