Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Smooth CriminalsToday at 12:03 amMeika TsukiOni KamigawaAn Attack Of OpportunityYesterday at 11:52 pmKaito InuzukaJumping Off The EdgeYesterday at 11:44 pmKota ApollonAsuka Shimizu StatsYesterday at 11:39 pmAsuka ShimizuScouting KujakuYesterday at 11:26 pmFuPatrol InternYesterday at 11:25 pmFuTime to Jingle some BellsYesterday at 11:25 pmFuHoly HelpersYesterday at 11:24 pmFuBomb in the Bath HouseYesterday at 11:15 pmKujaku UchihaIt's Elemental!Yesterday at 10:45 pmKujaku Uchiha
Top posting users this month
110 Posts - 41%
36 Posts - 13%
29 Posts - 11%
18 Posts - 7%
16 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ember
Ember
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

A Day to Relax(Private) Empty A Day to Relax(Private)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 pm
The Hyuuga girl sighed as she arrived at the training grounds, the sun sparkling off the trees. In taking a deep breath Kyoki smiled, today she had a chance to spend the whole day doing whatever she wished. She had decided to use this chance to train and probably read. Sighing softly, Kyoki walked towards a fairly large tree and pulled out one of her kunai.

Kyoki began to carve three circles inside each other creating a target. With another deep breath she backed up a few feet and threw her kunai at the target missing the center by about half an inch. with a gentle smile and a soft sigh Kyoki retrieved the kunai.

For the next few minutes she threw both shuriken and kunai at the target she had drawn carefully on the tree. Looking up at the sky after a short while she wondered if anyone wanted to train with her."It's kinda boring, not being able to talk to someone." Kyoki said aloud. Stretching a bit Kyoki yet again retrieved her weapons from the tree, however instead of throwing them again she put them away and sat down under the tree.

Pulling out a small book, Kyoki smiled and opened the tattered and worn pages of her favorite novel.As she read, a light breeze whispered gently through the leaves of the tree she was relaxing against."Today is a good day."Kyoki whispered as she flipped to the next chapter awaiting anyone who would wish to train with her.

Last edited by Kyoki Hyuuga on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akuhei
Akuhei
Citizen

A Day to Relax(Private) Empty Re: A Day to Relax(Private)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:25 pm
"About Time I have arrived!". A unnaturally spiky, chocolate brown haired boy in Baggy blue jeans held up by a massive belt, the end of which often ends up hanging loose from beneath his shirt, A book bag filled with a bunch of training equipment, and A black tank shirt showing his muscular build stood in front of the Konohagakure Entrance. Today was a busy day for Akuhei. His dad had told him that he was suppose to come to Konohagakure to learn about his clan- Uzumaki and become more stronger. Akuhei would also have to learn how to control the Eight Tailed that was sealed inside of him which required him to find a training partner. The Best place to find another Genin that was determined to train would be the Training Grounds. It was a wonderful idea and would help him become stronger in the matter of no time.

Akuhei walked around the village, walking slowly because of how many people were in front of him. He had wanted to say something to them but because of the kind of person Akuhei was, he would never insult a Innocent person such as citizens. As Akuhei walked, he kept turning his head left and right to look at the stores in the village. So much food and clothes in the shops that it began to take his mind off of Training. Akuhei turned his head straight and kept walking. "Training should be fun, hope I find someone that would train their hearts out with me" said Akuhei as arrived at the Training Grounds. Akuhei eyes widened in surprise at how different the Training Grounds was from Kirigakure.

The Training Grounds was a beautiful place. It was very different than the Training Grounds in Kirigakure. Flowers blossomed, shinobi were able to see a little bit more because their was no mist around, and also the one thing that Akuhei loved about it was the smell of Shinobi giving their fullest in battles against other shinobi. Most of the shinobi in the Training Grounds were not alone except for one of them. She was sitting under the tree and reading a novel. Akuhei became interested in why this girl was reading a book instead of training herself physically. Looked as if she needed someone to train with just as Akuhei had.

Akuhei silently walked over to the tree that Kyoki was sitting under. He tried his best not to interrupt her reading. Akuhei slowly sat his book bag down near the tree and Kyoki. "Hello Kyoki, Do you need someone to train with because I would love to train with you" whispered Akuhei, trying his best to not interrupt her.
Ember
Ember
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Kyoki finished the page she was reading when a boy with spiky chocolate brown hair approached her.When he spoke he called her by name which surprised her a bit when she looked directly at him."Do I know you?"She asked, her pupil less eyes filled with confusion. Carefully putting away her tattered book she sighed and gave the boy a slight look over, looking for some detail that could give him away.

"As for training...Perhaps."Kyoki added softly before looking away.Nothing about the boy was familiar to her but he seemed nice enough.Closing her lavender eyes, Kyoki smiled softly as the breeze blew through the trees and her hair. It really was a great day, with an amazing start.
Akuhei
Akuhei
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm
Akuhei waited for her to finish her page. He looked down at her and the book she was reading. It was almost as if he was ease dropping by looking at the page she was reading. Akuhei glared at the book, he had seen it from somewhere but didn't know where. When the girl turned looked up at him and spoke Akuhei thought of his mom even more. That sweet voice, beautiful hair, and the same attitude that his mom had; Which was the same words that his mother would say if he would interrupt her from reading. She is more like my mom but eh couldn't blame my mom for acting like that by the way I act. The thoughts rung through Akuhei head. Akuhei was embarrassed and frightened because he had never talked to a girl before in Kirigakure.

"No.. but could I get.. to know you" said Akuhei, talking in a soft voice that sounded as if he had whispered but was trying to speak. He was shy but not the girly shy where he would stay away from her and blush all day. The first words Akuhei had ever said to a girl that wasn't his mom had made him feel actually kinda good in the heart and wanted to talk some more. "What book are you reading?" said Akuhei as his voice began to come more clearer and louder. Akuhei wanted to get to know her a little bit more than just having her as a sparring partner and then leaving. This was his only chance to ever be able to see her again.

A cool breeze flew past the Training Grounds as the girl began to talk again. Akuhei's brown spiky hair blew the way the wind had blown. Once the gust of wind had left, his hair became messy and small bangs of hair got in his way of seeing, some even coming down to touch his lips. Akuhei blew air out of his mouth to move the hair out of his way. "Well I would love to train with you, how about we began young lady" said Akuhei.
Ember
Ember
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 pm
Kyoki looked at the boy and giggled lightly, her laughter sounding like soft bell chimes."Your kind of cute.Why don't we talk a bit first?"She asked with a lighted heart'd smile, "After all I don't even know your name."She too then brushed her hair out of her face, tucking the small section of white back into it's usual place. Kyoki was a tad nervous and it showed a light pink blush appearing across her cheeks. After all it had been a long time since she even talked to another person outside of her family, let alone a boy.

Kyoki stretched a bit in a fox like manner, her bijuu like behavoir shining through.Picking up the tattered novel she began to read again as she awaited an answer.Kyoki sighed softly becoming a tad shaky, she began to tug at her choker twisting it a bit as she read through the last chapter of her book."Are you going to sit?"Kyoki wondered her face still slightly pink.

I'm not sure if I want to talk to him, I do.I don't. These thoughts are so confusing.Kyoki smiled lightly as her thoughts bounced around inside of her skull.She would talk to him, she had to talk to him.Kyoki couldn't decide just why yet but she knew it was important.
Akuhei
Akuhei
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm
Akuhei smiled in a lovely manner from hearing the compliments that Kyoki had stated. No one other than his family had said that he was cute in the way she had said it. Akuhei kept his eyes focused on her's the whole time she talked. Her eyes were beautiful to him. More beautiful than anyone he had ever seen before. After hearing the statement from Kyoki, he thought he could try to get to know her a little bit more. It was what he was thinking from the beginning of when he first seen her. But how could he talk to her and had forgot his name! How not polite of him.

"How about that, we could talk a little bit more and Oh I forgot to mention this my name is Uzumaki Akuhei of Kirigakure and yours is?" said Akuhei, still watching her every movement. It made Akuhei more interested in her when she talked even more and he had got the chance to hair her sweet voice. Akuhei scratched his head as she began to go back to reading the book. He didn't care. He was only worried about her and only her this whole day at Konohagakure. His dad and his brother Uzumaki Near would become angry for him worrying about a girl on his trip to train. But to get in trouble over her..It was worth it.

Akuhei sat down near her, leaning his back on the tree and stretching his feet all way out. Every minute that went by, Akuhei was scooting over to get even closer to her until his body had rubbed up against hers. "What ya Reading" said Akuhei as he peeked his head over to look at the final chapter of the book.
Ember
Ember
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:29 pm
"Me? Well, My name is Hyuuga Kyoki" Kyoki answered softly,"It's nice to meet you Akuhei." Finished with the novel, Kyoki carefully put it was and smiled.It was rare that she even spoke to others outside of her family, especially since becoming the host for a Bijuu. It was kind of awkward to talk to people that hated you for something that wasn't even your fault. With a gentle sigh Kyoki closed her eyes for a moment recalling her tragic past before shaking her head a bit.

Kyoki blushed even more when she felt Akuhei's arm hit hers."O-oh, just an old fairy tale, it's one of my favorite books."Kyoki answered shyly.Why am I acting like this all of a sudden? Kyoki thought to herself slightly confused.She had never felt this way before, so she was at a loss for words as her heart beat out of control.

Kyoki was confused and happy, perhaps a bit worried as unfamiliar feeling swept though her. It was as if there was a magnet inside of her pulling her attention towards Akuhei. Like he was the only person that actually mattered in the world, even though that wasn't true it sure felt like it."S-so, why are you here in Konoha, if I might ask?"Kyoki wondered trying her best to sound confident, even though her face was quite red. She then smiled once more and laid her head on Akuhei's shoulder while awaiting an answer.
Akuhei
Akuhei
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Wonderful Name Akuhei thought. "I love your name, its very more of a name that I can come up with a wonderful nickname for Kyo" said Akuhei as he looked into her eyes and winked. Akuhei was interested in the book but not more than he was interested in Kyo. It seemed as if she began to become shy when she began to talk again. Akuhei felt the same way, but he wouldn't want to tell her. "That book is very wonderful, I always loved fairy tales but never had the time to read them because of my nagging brother Near Uzumaki you may here about him later on when you explore more" said Akuhei. He tried to open up more to Kyo and give her a little bit more information about him something that was real and not a fairy tale.

Once Kyo had rested her head on his shoulder, he began to tell a little bit more about him. "Well mainly I was here to train as requested by my dad but after seeing you I changed my mind because I couldn't let something as beautiful as you get away from me, and also I am not the kind of guy that talks alot because of my old history when I was a little boy...". Akuhei took a deep breath and sighed.

"When I was young there was rumors that a beast attack my town and suddenly no one wanted to talk to me, it was like I was nothing but a monster and everyone even my brother and dad called me a disgrace to their family because of my power. This beast was the Eight Tailed fox that they so called claim was inside of me, I came here to relieve some stress from everyone always hating me in Kirigakure and what about you?" said Akuhei.

This was the first time Akuhei had ever talked for so long to someone. Was it something different about her? Why didn't she hate him as everyone else did?. Akuhei relaxed with Kyo on his shoulder, waiting for her to respond to his answer.

Ember
Ember
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm
Kyoki frowned a bit, sad that something so awful could happen to someone so kind.Hold up, Eight tails!? Bloody hell.Kyoki thought nearly hitting her head against the tree.With alight breath Kyoki forced herself to calm down, after all she had Nine Tails sealed within her."Well you see, I've been disrespected all my life, as a member of the side branch Hyuuga clan, I was forced to protect and serve the children of the Main branch."Kyoki said softly, tears coming to her eyes.

With gentle sigh Kyoki let the tears fall silently as she continued to speak."It's been that way for a long time. A little while after graduating I was unlucky enough to have the Nine tailed Bijuu sealed within me. Now no one even wants to talk to me."Kyoki said in a mildly sad tone.She was shaking now as she cried, she was both angry and upset now. She couldn't explain her feelings or why she was crying, only that she needed to.

After all she had been holding in her tears for a while now. Kyoki gently grabbed Akuhei's arm as she cried, she felt bad for him even though none of his past was her fault and she couldn't have helped.I mean I don't hardly even know him, and here I am crying on her shoulder.I'm such a wimp.Kyoki scolded herself even though the tears continued silently.
Akuhei
Akuhei
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:58 pm
Akuhei eyes widened in surprise as he heard Kyo, talking about herself being the Nine Tailed Jinchuuriki. He known knew that Kyo was just like him but only one tail higher. This was the reason she wasn't rejecting him or calling him a "beast" and running away because she had been heart in every way that he had been. They both had been Disrespected by their clan, and put down by the people in the village. She felt how he felt. These stories was too sad for him to keep listening to but he could never cry in front of her. It would make him look unmanly.

Akuhei had a sad face expression the whole time. As Kyo grabbed his arm, he turned his whole body around to her to give her a hug. Akuhei sniffed the wonderful scent of Kyo as he hugged her. He just couldn't get enough of her. While he hugged Kyo, A tears came from out of his eyes. He just couldn't hold it in. They hugged for a couple minutes until Akuhei had let go of her. Akuhei used the back of his hand to wipe the prints of tears dripping down from off his eyes. "You have to be strong Kyo, people will doubt you and make you think that your nothing but to me I see you as everything I might have to go in a little but I will be back" said Akuhei.

Slowly and Slowly, Akuhei's head moved in closer and closer to Kyo's face while puckering up his lips to attempt to kiss her softly. Kyo would know that he was trying to attempt to kiss her because of him puckering up his lips. Akuhei eyes stayed focused on Kyo's as he moved in and even turned his head slightly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum