Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ranagi Jomajo
Ranagi Jomajo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

First Day on The Job Empty First Day on The Job

Tue May 30, 2023 12:31 am
Mission #1:

Mission #2:

Mission #3:

Mission #4:

Kai slowly walked through the city as she fixed her ponytail. The bright sun was shining down radiantly on her. However, just did nothing but piss her off as an irritated look was on her face. She had mission after mission lined up but it was necessary. She had to do whatever it took to get her new puppet.. Well, she needed to finance 7 of them. "One day after all this slave work I'll be able to make 100 puppets. No a thousand..." She whispered to herself before turning a corner. She had to go assist with some artist or something. After turning about the corner a single individual came into sight. It was a very strange individual they were tall and lanky. They wore baggy clothing and had multiple face piercings. "You the artist I'm supposed to help out? Kai would blatantly ask before walking next to the individual. She would look to her right and gaze over the wall seeing the large white blotch that was currently on the wall.

"What do you see here?" The tall lanky man would ask her as Kai slowly turned to him and blinked. "I see where the minute came and left it looks like." She said with a straight face and sarcastic tone. The man turned and they both locked eyes for a moment. "Are you always this combative?" He asked as Kai stared back at him throwing up a handseal with one hand. The man threw his hands up in defeat as they both turned back to the wall. " What exactly are you plans for this wall ?" She asked rocking back and forth on her feet. Luckily she was able to draw and paint a little herself. "Actually I think I want to use you as a reference Ms.Snappy. How about that?" The man replied back as Kai walked towards the wall and touched it seeing the paint was dry. "If that's the case I have an idea then. " Kai said looking at the ground at all of the tools below deciding to grab a paint brush and grabbing a bucket of paint. "I'll do the outline and you go grab a ladder." She said before walking to the wall and activating her chakra. She would stick her foot to the wall before walking up with the bucket of black paint.

Over the next few hours or two Kai and the artist would have worked on the mural of herself as the reference point. Amidst the work, she would have done some poses as the two worked on a few sketches for the idea of the mural. From there it was simply hard work and dedication as the two worked in unison to the outline. The mural was a picture of Kai's upper half of her body with her arm and face taking up a majority of the mural. Puppet strings were running wild around the image and fading out towards the end of the mural.

Kai had taken a break after the long mission to hurry on for the second one she signed up for. "Do it for the money Kai you got this." She thought thinking about the manual labor she was about to subject herself too. At least the painting was somewhat fun and exciting. Looking for now a great sea of clouds was overhead as she sighed peacefully. "Finally some damn shade, why did I have to be born in the damn desert!!!" She exclaimed to herself before deciding to pick up the pace. Dashing up the side of a few buildings she started to travel by roof top to the meeting point for the transport. The shade was giving her a boost of energy to complete her missions. "Should be somewhere around here." She spat before spotting a large cart and a single individual before jumping down and landing in front of them. "Shinobi to order here to help with deliveries?!" She said with a straight face but a playful voice looking at the old man who chuckled."Well  right on time huh ninja." He would say lifting up the front handle of the cart before waving her closer.
"Should be easy enough," Kai said slipping underneath the handle to join the old man.

Together with their combined effort, they tugged the cart with the goods and kai immediately regretted her decision."So why become a ninja if you don't mind my asking young lady." Kai kept pushing as the two of them moved along. "It's a bit of a story. I'm sure you have heard of the Shuikana family of artisans. Well, I am one of them during a mission a shinobi protected me and he was a member of the puppet core. I fell in love with puppets and wanted to become a ninja. That's all." She promptly said with a small smile. It has been a while since she has seen her mentor. Considering they are busy being a chuunin he was always off on adventures and missions. "Wow that's a pretty heartfelt story it seems. Must have been quite the impact." Kai shook her head as if to say that was just the beginning. "Oh you have no idea. As a craftsman, my heart melted when I saw how puppets move. I'm currently working on some right now so I've been taking extra missions to pay for it. I am compelled to create." She would say as the old man laughed.

Eventually, the two of them made it to The Monkey's Uncle. Taking it around the building they set the cart down in the back of the restaurant with ease. "Alright, now that we have the produce here now we just need to load it up. You mind taking point and bringing me the boxes? I'll put them away in the fridge." The old man would say as Kai casually saluted him before jumping and flying overhead. The two made quick work skillfully putting away all of the food.

They shook hands as Kai also borrowed a large broom before walking out in front of the store. Another one of her missions for the day as she stared at all the sand on the road leaning against the broom." Why the hell am I sweeping sand in the damn sand village. Make that make sense to me." She spat out as her eyes narrowed. She took a heavy sigh deciding it was better to save the shade while it lasted. Taking the large broom she started brushing the dirt road little by little. It was pure tedious work but regardless she did her best. After a while, Kai started to focus on proper form and technique. It helped to take her mind off things. But after an hour of straight brushing, she was pissed and tired before wiping sweat off her brow. Kai walked over to a random box out of The Monkey's Uncle as she leaned back against the wall. Her body was tired after all of these missions back to back. However, she wasn't going to quit just yet. "I can taste you and feel you already my dear puppets. Momma is coming." She said looking to her left as the old man from earlier brought out a pitcher of water and a glass.

Kai smiled and thanked the old man before downing the water with a satisfied smile. "Ahh refreshing, now if only I had water style so I could wash this damn street down.The wind would just make it worse..." After mulling over her own shortcomings Kai was determined to finish the rest of the street. She gripped the broomstick and began pushing. It felt like no matter how much she scrubbed and pushed the sand the road stayed the same. But even Kai had to admit through her constant perseverance it was starting to look just a little bit better.  But out of nowhere a sudden gust of wind came blowing in from the south. Kai braced herself as the winds and sand came blowing in."Oh you gotta be kidding me dammit!" She screamed in raw irritation.  As the wind died down Kai stood there taking a deep breath as she stared her broom. She looked up and stared back at the road with contempt and hatred.

She took a deep breath as she calmed herself and remembered. This was to be able to afford her puppets nothing more and nothing less.Kai started her progress right from zero again as she swept all of the sand away the best she could. Realistically it made no sense and she had to do everything in her power to keep herself from going insane.She switched between humming random tunes out loud. Then she would switch to thinking about different puppet designs in her head. She even went as far rethinking all of the current schematics she had already. Through her trial and effort this little portion of the street was that much better than it was before.

She needed another rest as she sat back down on the box from earlier. Only a few more missions to knock out for the rest of the day  it seemed. After a quick 15 minutes she had more than enough energy to go about the rest of her day. Looking towards the Spire off in the distance she decided to make a game out of it again. Jumping up through he rooftops she went over the details of the next mission again. It seemed somebody lost a damn donkey and it was running around through he grove whichforced her usual sigh out of her. "So now I gotta play farmer. I don't even have anything to help me catch the donkey.." She started to contemplate. "Transformation,and chakra threads damn I'm useless without a puppet. I really need to train more jutsu." Aggravated but yet calm a scary look grew on her face. Her rushing landed her at the entrance of the grove as she quickly started to search over the area.

Her eyes immediately scanned her surroundings as well as the ground around her. Luckily all Genin mission did serve one true purpose. They did develop your basic skills. Tracking, communication, and even strength from the manual labor. Deep down she knew it was a good thing. Jumping to a few feet away she landed in a crouch checking some stepped on grass. It was clearly hoof prints leading off towards the left and heading off. The issue was she couldn't tell how old they were so theoretically the donkey could be coming up behind her after wrapping around. If she had a clone she could cover her tracks but it was only 100m radius regardless.  Being able to spot the donkey from climbing the spire wouldn't work either. The trees would block any aerial view making it a waste of time.  "HEY YOU PLEASE!" A old man started to run over to Kai as she turned around saw him huffing and puffing. "You wouldn't happen to the farmer would you sir?"  Kai would ask giving him a curious look.  "Yes Ms have you found him yet.. my prized donkey?"  Kai shook her head before putting a comforting hand on the man's shoulder. "Don't worry sir I'll make sure to get him back. I just got here from another mission but I will be quick to get him back. Do you have any rope I can borrow?"  She eyes the satchel the old man is wearing as he silently nods and reaches for it. Slipping his hands inside he started to fumble around inside.

He grabbed a bundle of rope and politely handed it to Kai who nodded her head. "Meet me in front of the spire Sir I'll handle this quickly as possible." Kai jumped up using multiple trees as spring boards before squatting deep against the side of a trunk. With a heavy press she was now flying through the air as she started to travel around the forest. The direction of the hoof tracks were in this direction as she kept her eyes and ears out looking around.  Nothing stuck out of the ordinary either. She was now looking out for signs of destruction or maybe destroyed or eaten bush. Hell even the smell of a duce would help alert her to the location of the donkey. However sound broke through the tranquility after a few minutes of intense dashing through the trees. Flying mid air she reached out for a branch and swung herself around in a circle two times to slow down her momentum. Coming around on the third time she let go and flew jumping off an adjacent tree. Now she was on to something as she raced towards the sound. A trail of destroyed foliage and other signs led straight toward the noise.

"Got you now you hairy fiend." She said smirking as she get her rope ready. After a few moments, the beast finally came into view down below as it was stomping about and seemed to be upset. Without a moment of hesitation, she rained down above like hell fire straddling the donkey. "Come here you fat bastard!"  The donkey was going wild as Kai held on for dear life getting a little corned as it started to buck everywhere all wild. She knew she couldn't hurt the thing but had to take it down regardless. Amidst all of the struggling, she was able to wrap the rope around the donkey's neck before she slid and flipped off. Having created a nice noose got the attention of the donkey before dancing around and throwing the top around its legs as she moved about. Her erratic and quick movements were more than enough to get around it. With a devilish smile she would brace herself and tug pulling the ropes and letting the donkey fall over on its side with a soft thud.  "There there little guy I need you to calm down ok." She would say walking up and petting the donkey on its side. Its jerky and scared movements seemed to calm down with her gentle touch."See now we can take you back on home so you can work hard like a good little slave donkey poor baby." She said petting it's head and ears. "Sheesh I am evil." She said not able to hold back her grin.

Standing to her feet and letting the donkey back up."I really need to stop my dark humor but a girl can't help it." She said pulling the donkey along as she head towards the entrance of the spire. The farmer eye's lit up as Kai walked back with the donkey as she handed him the make shift leaf made of the rope. "He's back to you safe and sound just like I promised sir. Please be more careful with watching him now." She said as the old bowed and shook her hand. She gave the donkey one last pet before heading into the spire.

[Exit]
WC:2501

CLAIMING REWARDS ( 5000 ryo, 25 AP),  (25 speed)   Spirit Gun( WC 1250)
Genjutsu Denrei – Genjutsu Messenger (WC 250)
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough(WC 1000)
Mite ( 1/250)

Last edited by Kai_Shuikana on Tue May 30, 2023 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

First Day on The Job Empty Re: First Day on The Job

Tue May 30, 2023 9:15 am
Hi, you can claim stats in parallel to techs bud!
Ranagi Jomajo
Ranagi Jomajo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue May 30, 2023 12:52 pm
Did I format it wrong? I put the 25 speed next to the ryo and ap rewards of the mission I looked at another post for reference and they had everything listed next to each other with parenthesis.
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Tue May 30, 2023 2:15 pm
My bad, I missed that as it wasn't too clear lol

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum