Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Written exam  Empty Written exam

Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:31 pm
Mission:

Today was the day Travin awoke with excitement. He was going to have the first day of his Chunin Exams today. Dressed and out the door before his mother could even tell him goodbye. Travin ran as fast as he could to the Chunin Exam building, stopping just outside of view from the building, as he had to look cool and make it appear as though it was just another day. Travin turned the corner, hands in his pockets and he made his way calmly to the entrance of the building. He saw a few of his friends there as well making their way to the exam as well, but he didn’t pay much attention to them at the moment. This first part had to be done solo, and then he would be able to team up for the second part. Once he walked into the building a higher ranked shinobi, most likely a Chunin, walked Travin to the room where he would be given his test. The room itself was very plain and basic. With only a few tables and chairs for people to sit on. One of the proctors for this part of the exam was standing at the front of the room, and motioned for Travin to take a seat.

The Proctor was wearing a Kumo headband with spiky black hair that flowed up out of it, and a scar along the right side of his face just below the eye. Other than that he looked and dressed like most Kumo shinobi in his standard gear. “You will be here alone for this part of the test. Each genin that has been approved to take on the chunin exam will be given a test. You will be graded on this test based on your answers. There is no right or wrong answer, but there are better answers than others. After the questions you will be given two situations that you must fill in and explain how you would handle each one. You are not permitted to talk or use any jutsu for this part of the exam. Nod your head if you agree” the proctor would tell Travin. Who was listening eagerly to the instructions. With a nod of his head the proctor gave him permission to flip the paper over, as he was thinking that this part sounded way too easy to be a part of the chunin exam. Then he flipped over the paper and started glancing over the questions. Most of them were fairly simple questions such as why did you become a shinobi, and what would do if you were not a shinobi, but some were a bit harder like what would you do if you were caught on a mission by enemy shinobi, run, fight, or surrender. For once he was happy the proctor didn’t give him a time limit to how long he would have to complete the exam.

Question one- why did you become a shinobi? Travin thought for a few moments, as he ran over the multitude of reasons to find the real reason he became a shinobi. It was true that most of his friends had become shinobi, and it was also true that he had a natural talent for the work, but the real reason and what he wrote down on the paper was simple. Travin wanted to protect his friends, family, and village from any danger that this world might pose upon it. While it was a common cause to join the village, most people didn’t believe the same way Travin did. He was sure that his two closest allies Lucian and Ryuko felt the same way, and was the reason that people had started calling them the shining star’s of Hoshi. Granted they were the three most prominent Genin that graduated from the academy and all three of them was going to be going for Chunin in their first six months of being a Genin, and while that was not record breaking it was impressive to most.

Question two- if you weren’t a shinobi, what would you be? It was a very good question that Travin had given little to no thought to. After all, he had always wanted to be a shinobi and his parents, while they didn’t push him into it, were sure to talk to him about what if he couldn’t do it. It just never came up in conversation, and no one thought that he wouldn’t be able to become a shinobi. However, if he had to make a choice he would probably be in some field that was still useful to the village as a whole. For that reason he wrote down that he would probably be a hunter of sorts that provided food for the village. Since his Sharingan would make it easy to track and hunt down animals.

Question 3- what are your morals and values? This one was simple for Travin; he had thought about what kind of shinobi he would be for a long time, and he always came to one answer. The village above all else, if he needed to kill he would, if he needed to steal he would, if he needed to die he would. He just hoped that he was never told to kill small children, he would do it, but he knew it would haunt him if he did.

Question 4- what are your strengths and weaknesses and how/where could you further improve? This one took Travin a few minutes to think about. He knew what his strengths were, and they aligned with his clan's strengths for the most part. He was talented in both ninjutsu and genjutsu, as well as fire release, and was looking to start practicing lightning release once he mastered his Sharingan, as well as look into space time ninjutsu. His weakness was also fairly simple as well, he didn’t really have much talent in taijutsu or bukijutsu, and he was not the best in medical ninjutsu or fuinjutsu. However, he could train at it and while he would never become a master of any of those fields he would understand them and be able to fight against them on his own. If he had to pick an area that he needed to improve upon it would be his level of genjutsu. He was a natural at it thanks to his Sharingan, but he had been focusing too much on mastering his Sharingan and while letting his other abilities fall to the wayside, so he would have to say that not focusing on one thing so much would be where he needed to improve at.

Question 5- Who are the gods that are worshiped in Kumo? Travin didn’t even need to think about this answer and simply wrote it down on the paper. Raijin and Fujin.

Question 6- What is Kumogakures’ philosophy? Another easy question for Travin as he had known this and been taught this since he was born in the village. In Kumo you keep what you kill, and power rules the lands.

Question 7- You were discovered by the enemy and risk failing your mission, will you run, fight, or surrender? This answer was easy as well. In kumo running or giving up is never an option. You fight till you last breath, and Travin would write that he would run to get to a safe area and give him time to figure out how many was on him, and to find an area that will provide him with the advantage, and when they less expect it attack full force and take all the enemies out he could.

Question 8- you are leading a team of inexperienced genin on a dangerous mission. Trying to complete it also means risking getting everyone killed, what do you do? Travin took a few minutes thinking this one over. Part of him wanted to keep everyone safe, but another part of him knew what he would need to do in this situation. Putting pen to paper Travin wrote out. I would trust in the system and the wisdom of my leaders in the situation. Every shinobi puts their life on the line every day to complete their missions and for the betterment of the village. Each of the genin under me knew the risk they would be taking with this mission. For that reason I would choice the best course of action based on the data i had on hand, and pick the option with the highest likelihood of everyone surviving and the missions being accomplished.

Question 9- two complete strangers are about to die, you can only save one. What are the options you can take and who will you save? Travin understood that this would be a difficult decision for most, but for him with his Sharingan fully mastered he would be able to place both victims under a genjutsu and within a matter of seconds know everything there's to know about both people. With his new knowledge he would pick the one loyal to the village, and in the case that both were loyal to the village, he would pick the younger one, as he has not had as long to wisen up and not get in this situation in the first place.

Question 10- If you could choose your own destiny, where would you end up? Travin wanted to say the Raikage position or maybe a Storm commander, or some other high station, but what he wrote down was what he truly felt. I would place myself in what ever rolled best helped the village succeed and survive as the strongest village.

With the questions finally over Travin looked up and saw that he had been in the room for roughly 45 minutes. The proctor was sitting down at the desk and looking out the window at this point. Travin took the time to stretch out a little bit while staying seated in the chair as he was not given permission to stand or speak yet. He knew that normally these kinds of rules were not enforced so hard, but this was the chunin exam and every thing he did was part of that test. If he spoke out of turn now or disobeyed an order it could cost him a lot right now. He felt comfortable with the answers that he gave on the first part of the written exam, and now he was going to have to get the questions on the next page. The two situations that he would have to read over and explain what he would do in those situations. Part of him wanted to know what it was, another part of him was nervous as this could be the part of the test that really separated him from the other shinobi taking the test. Flipping the page over Travin started to read over the rules.

Situation 1- you are sent on a recon mission as a scout to investigate and potentially infiltrate the target. Describe your course of actions throughout the mission. Travin immediately had several ideas pop into his head and was having a hard time figuring out which one he would end up going with, so he decided that he would just start writing down the situation and see what he would do when he got to each point. Once I was within 100 meters of the area I was sent to scout or infiltrate I would keep my Sharingan active constantly. Keeping an eye out for any movement or chakra signatures in the distance. Once I was within 50 meters of the area and had yet to be discovered I would make use of the transformation jutsu, and change into a bird of the local variety and nondescript. From that point I would fly over the area and make notes on what is going on within and if I happen to see someone leaving the area alone. I would land changing back and placing them under a genjutsu before slitting their throats, and using the transformation jutsu once more to take their place.

Now that I would not look out of place walking through the base, I would get a better look around the base, sticking to the shadows as much as possible to reduce the likelihood of someone noticing me and wanting to talk. While keeping people from thinking too much into one of their own hanging around and keeping an eye on things. Once I discovered who the officers were in the camp. I would repeat my previous offensive and place one of the officers in a genjutsu once I got him alone and took his place. Using his profile to get access to their intel on the area and the reason they were here. Once I had this information I would once again make my way to a hideaway spot and turn back into a bird and leave the area. Reporting back the first thing to the village with the news I found.

Situation 2- You have found some of the questions impossible to answer, forcing you to cheat. Describe your approach, both with and without using any of your abilities. This was a hard question, Travin knew how he would go about it with his abilities but without a very different way of thinking. He had always had his abilities and never thought about figuring things out without the use of his abilities. He answered the easy one first. The short answer was that he would use his Sharingan to either copy answers by copying their pencil strokes, or via a mind reading genjutsu. However, without his abilities it would be hard, the only thing that he could think of would be to look upon other people's papers, and in the case that there was no one around him to spy on, he would have had to steal the test the night before and set up a friend outside of building to pass him the answers through the window.

Once he had answered all the questions and situations Travin placed his pencil down on the side of his desk and closed his paper. The proctor got up and walked over and picked up his paper telling Travin that he was free to leave now. Travin would stand up and walk out of the room thinking that he had done a good job on the test. He wasn’t sure how well he did, but he had a good feeling about it. Once he got back home all he could do was wait for the tests to be graded and get a call back next week for the next part. He had been told that if he didn’t get a call back then he wasn’t good enough yet to make it to the next challenge. Once he walked in the house his mother and father were both standing in the kitchen with a massive feast cooked and waiting on him. Ready to celebrate the completion of the first part of the chunin exam, and it was at this moment that he realized that he didn’t care about his results. If he passed awesome if not there was always next year, and he sat down and told his parents about it and how he handled himself.

WC-2553

Exit
claiming
mission rewards
4k ryo, 20 ap

25 stats 5 chakra 20 vig
2500 WC towards 2 tome Sharingan
Lucian
Lucian
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Black Star