Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 2500

Same Missions, Different Village Empty Same Missions, Different Village

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
E-rank Mission Details:
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Same Missions, Different Village Empty Re: Same Missions, Different Village

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:46 pm
Hoshigakure, the Village hidden in the Stars, a village that Shin had been to not even a month prior searching for answers on the whereabouts of Tanbogakure’s own Kages. He hadn’t had any luck in his search then and had returned back to his home, only to stay there for a short period and back out on the trail originally suppose to be heading to Kumogakure to see if they had any answers or clues for the young Shinobi. Those plans had been destroyed with his meeting with Akabayoshi Terumi, a high ranking Shinobi of Hoshigakure who had nearly ended his life for mistaking him as a criminal also known as a Missing Ninja. That display of power is what had Shin following him back to his village to be hopefully trained to a similar level, the world was vastly different compared to what he had originally thought with his successful prior trips to and from the villages.

You needed strength to move freely outside the village boundaries, and he was told if he came to Hoshigakure he would gain that strength. Though it seemed that the Terumi had other plans for the pair and had other things to take care of themselves so They were left to their own devices until the village itself decided what to do with them. They were free to undertake missions but knew they were under watch on their actions, so Shin had made plans with Momose to meet up after grabbing some basic E-rank missions to get a feel of the Village itself and its people. Shin had picked up five different missions of varies tasks and was now waiting at the city center for Momose to show up so they could go over their tasks and knock them out. Shin was glad that the weather was warming up and was in awe in the vast difference in size and technology between the two villages of Tanbogakure and Hoshigakure. He could tell that Tanbogakure was truly behind on defenses and other things now that he was able to take more time to look at things here.

WC: 353
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:41 pm
In such a turn of events, Momose guesses he got what he always wanted, which was to leave Tanbogakure. However, he didn't expect his departure to be like this. He was basically taken while his organs were switched with that of another. Granted, it did give him a boast in power, and apparently, it was going to allow him to master the art of wood release; something, that he only being able to do in his dreams. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise. A new opportunity to start anew, somewhere where he could explore his options and gain more knowledge about the world, while becoming a stronger version of himself.

The cool winds of Hoshigakure tickled his nose, making him scrunch up in appearance. To relieve the itch, he gave subtle scratch as we wondered around the area. Unlike Tanbogakure, this place is massive and beautiful. The very aura emanating from this village was inviting and warm. He could get used to it. Plus, staying at the famous doctor's place of residency had its comforts too. While the man was still his captor, Momose viewed him as more of adoptive parent. First interaction with him was a little rocky, but Momose saw all the wonders the man brought. Even a free room and food. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

Momose didn't have much time to relax and explore the village as he apparently been implicated into the shinobi workforce and is now undertaking a plethora of missions with Shin. At least, he was sort of familiar with him. Maybe this would be a good time for them to get to actually know each other since they are in the same circumstances. The Chinoike made his way towards the Village's center, which is where he was told to meet Shin. At least, along the way he could take in the various shops and destinations he would like to see or stop at when he was done with his missions with Shin.

Taking mental notes of the destinations, he finally stumbled upon the Uchiha himself, Shin. Looking him up and down like a hungry animal, he finally started the greeting process.

"Hello, Shin~," Momose sung in velvet tone as he positioned himself in front of male that stood an entire foot taller than him.

"How does it feel to be back in Hoshigakure?" Momose striking up small talk with remembering from his initial meeting with the doctor and Shin that he stated he has already been here, and not that long ago. Whether or not Shin would answer, Momose moved on to the main topic on why they were there. "So, what missions did you have planned for us to do? Unfortunately, I wasn't told anything related to them, only just to meet you here." Momose omissively announced. While he was aware that the missions where that of a lower caliber, he was truthful when it came to not knowing the contents of these missions. 

TWC: 494
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:32 am
“Hello Momose, How are you on this fine day?” Shin would ask in return to Momose’s own greeting, when the other Shinobi asked him how he felt about being back in Hoshigakure Shin took a moment to really get a feel on how he felt being back in the massive village. “Well, I wish I didn’t have to be impaled by a complete stranger and only slightly forced to come back here.” He said with a chuckle cause the situation they were in was kind of weird to say the very least.

Now it was time to explain what missions they would be undertaking for the day, “Well today we got five missions that shouldn’t take to much time in the grand scheme of things but we will see how they go, We will be helping out an Adoption Center for Animals, the local Painter’s Guild, apparently a local performing troupe that needs some help, testing out some equipment to gain some familiarity with weapons and such, and finally apparently there is a master marksman that is challenging people to beat him at throwing or shooting anything, and there is a big emphasis on the anything part so I figure that one will be a fun time.” Shin said as he finished off listing the list of missions they would be dealing with for the day, there was a big enough spread of different tasks that it should keep them pretty entertained while doing them and it should also give them a pretty good understanding of the layout of most of the village since they were both still relatively new to it.

“I at least kind of know where to go for these first ones so lets head off to help the Adoption Center, see what those who are suppose to be taking care of the stray animals need help with.” He offered as he started leading the way to the where the building was supposed to be located at. It was weird how surrounded you could feel inside this village with its large buildings all over the place. A sign in the distance told the pair they were in the right area though the building’s condition gave a pretty good indication that maybe not everything was so well taken care of in this village as they had thought. The adoption Center’s state was very run down and had it not been for the sign on the outside Shin would have thought this was a place that was suppose to be torn down or something. “I guess even major village’s like Hoshigakure has some places being overlooked.” Shin mentioned as they came closer to the building.

WC: 446
TWC: 799
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:39 am
"I'm doing great, thanks for asking." Momose sung as he listened to Shin continue on with the conversation. "Right, but in all actuality, I think this is more of a blessing in disguise. But that's just my opinion, though." The Chinoike carried on. Momose was more positive of the current situation that they have been blessed by, but it does Shin didn't seem to mind at all. Vast opportunities and clear skies laid ahead for the pink-eyed ninja.

Momose listened intuitively as Shin began describing the set of missions that they were doing. First up was the adoption center, which made Momose groan. He wasn't fond of children, at all. Most likely because he doesn't have the patience to deal with them; however, he supposes that for today he can make an exception. Next up was the painter's guild, that one shouldn't be too bad. Then finally they will head out and battle with a sharpshooter in some sort of game. Seems easy enough. A quick couple missions to get a few coins in their pocket. "Alrighty~ Lead the way." Momose said as he will be relying heavily on Shin to navigate throughout the Star Village.

Momose stuck close to Shin, practically on top of him. Momose was definitely that clingy, no boundary's type of fellow. Something that he probably should work on, but he will save that for a different day. For now, he was going to intake the scenery that is offered by Hoshigakure. While the village definitely massive and had wonders, it also had its not-so-good parts. Money didn't seem to flourish in certain parts of this place, and it was obviously in the reflection of it. Especially this place for adoption of animals. Upon realizing that fact, Momose busted out into laughter.

"My...my....I guess I didn't hear the part that this adoption was an animal center, so I thought were we going an orphanage and I was dreading the fact that I had to be around children." Momose said as he scratched the back of his head until realized how he sounded.

"Is not that I don't like them, it's just I don't really have to patience for them. You see, back in Tanbogakure I had sixteen nieces and nephews, and it could get tiresome being around so many at one time." Momose said, explaining himself as he didn't really know anything about Shin or his past. He didn't want to make him upset in any way.

As they approached the center, a small dog came bolting out of the front door that was slightly ajar, heading straight towards the duo. The Chinoike wasn't for sure if Shin was going to catch him or not; therefor, Momose came up with a subtle, yet easy plan to subdue and capture the escaping pup.  Performing a series of hand signs, the pink-eyed ninja's hand started to glow a light violet shade as jumped the canine. Slighting tapping its forehead, the puppy immediately stopped moving and started rolling but not before Momose could catch him in his arms.

"Now, now. Where are we going, little one?" Momose smiled as he rubbed the puppy's fur. Turning to look at Shin, he than explained what he had done. "I only just paralyzed him for minute, he'll be able to move afterwhile. I guess we should return the little escape artist back to the center and see what we have planned next." Momose said as he carried the small canine forward, back to the center.

TWC: 1,075
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum