Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Reckless WonderlandToday at 5:05 pmRudra UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 pmHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jupiter
Jupiter
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Jupiter's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 302200

I Have a Feeling That Death Looms on the Horizon Empty I Have a Feeling That Death Looms on the Horizon

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:25 pm
"The faithful heed the warning of their instincts, feeling a sense of foreboding in their gut that compels them to prepare for the end of days. Though the world may seem stable on the surface, they sense the tremors beneath, the warning signs of a great upheaval to come. And so they gather their supplies, fortify their bodily home, and hone their survival skills, driven by their faith and their trust in the divine plan of our Lord and saviour Jashin. For they know that while the future may be uncertain, they can face it with courage and hope, secure in the knowledge that they have done all that they can to prepare."

Jupiter formed a cross on his heart at the end of his prayer as he stood at The Cleft. He was faced with the archer, a familiar man with whom he had made accomplice. Unbeknownst to his compatriot, it would not be the first time he left through the gates of the village. In fact it was the third. The first time, he was unaware of its criminal implications. The second time, he was with a fellow kunoichi on a long distance mission when he was overcome with a darkness that led him into a deep and long slumber. Now, once again at the cleft dressed in a thin black Yukata and a straw hat to match, he was as virtuous as ever. He was down on one knee to pay respect to the Jounin, his straw hat held to his chest.

"I must make pilgrimage to the Temple of Jashin. I had a dream that terrible things will come to unfold within the borders of the Hidden Sand. This was the prophecy bestowed upon me by my Lord. I must prepare my body, and my mind, to uphold the vow that I made to the Lord Kazekage on the day of his coronation. Respected councilman, the best archer I have witnessed whose arrows can pierce the knee of even ancient deities, it is with humility and with utmost respect that I request you to grant me leave from the Hidden Sand." He took a breather,

"I will return in seven days as a stronger man. The strength I will gain will be that of mind, body, and spirit. I will not fail thee, and I will not fail the Hidden Sand. I swear this on my life, and on my death."

WC: 405
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

I Have a Feeling That Death Looms on the Horizon Empty Re: I Have a Feeling That Death Looms on the Horizon

Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:53 am
The hunter was spending time as the current gate guard. It was a sucky job to have but someone had to do it. It was just odd that Kota did not see himself doing it for long. Since losing the position as Kage, he had started noticing how narrow his own world view was. It was interesting to see that everything he was doing could be considered small time stuff. Sunagakure was the only ninja village he had ever been to. He never got to see how the other ninja villages operated. He was always busy trying to climb the ranks. This could be the time that he took off.

Kota was chill when Jupiter showed up. The guy was weird on multiple levels and this was coming from the man that wanted to try cannibalism. “Yeah. Don’t worry about it, enjoy your time while you are out. Here you can have this travel token to help yourself. I have a few extras I did not need.” Kota ignored the weirdness, and would wave him through, after giving him the travel token.

“Happy Travels~”

WC: 184

Gave up one of my travel tokens and have granted Jupiter egress.
Jupiter
Jupiter
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Jupiter's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 302200

I Have a Feeling That Death Looms on the Horizon Empty Re: I Have a Feeling That Death Looms on the Horizon

Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:47 am
"And the traveler approached the gate, seeking to leave the village. The gate guard looked upon him with a stern but gentle gaze, and when he saw the will and sincerity in the traveler's eyes, he relented.

'I grant thee egress, for weird as you may be thou art a man of honor and truth. Go forth in peace, and may thy journey be safe and prosperous.'

And the traveler bowed his head and gave thanks, saying, "I am grateful for thy kindness and generosity. May Lord Jashin bless thee and keep thee, and may His light shine upon thee always, in life, and in death."

And with that, the pilgrim went on his way, grateful for the councilman's act of kindness. For even in the midst of the chaos of the world, there are those who show compassion and understanding.

WC: 141
TWC: 546

Claims:

Village Exit
+1 Travel Token from Kota
+5 Chakra

541 words towards Perfect Body
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:07 am
Kota Apollon wrote:
WC: 184

Gave up one of my travel tokens and have granted Jupiter egress.

Jupiter wrote:[color=sun]
Claims:

Village Exit
+1 Travel Token from Kota
+5 Chakra

541 words towards Perfect Body

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum