Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 9:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 9:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 9:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 9:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 9:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 8:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 8:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 7:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 7:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

A Church's Nuisance (Yuik, Ryumi)  Empty A Church's Nuisance (Yuik, Ryumi)

Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:44 pm
Mission:
Kobashigawa Atasuke is one of the priests at a well-known church on the outskirts of Hoshigakure. His church was known for having beautiful stained glass windows of their God. One of the morning chores that Kobashigawa had in the morning was the clean those windows from the dust, dirt, and sometimes bird crap that accumulated on them. As he was coming out of the church with his bucket of soap and water and a telescopic squeegee the priest found that his job was going to be a lot harder today. On the windows, someone had graffitied mustaches and oni symbols on the holy figures accompanied with the kanji, "Fuck these guys." Kobashigawa was fuming to find out who was responsible.

An acolyte from another church nearby ran up to the priest, nearly out of breath, "Father Atasuke, there been some major vandalize at-" he stopped and noticed what Atasuke was already looking at. "Damn, there must be a gang of blasphemers that are causing this." The Acolyte cursed.

"Calm, my child. We will find out who has caused this atrocity and have them pay. I will go to the ninja headquarters and get an investigation going." Atasuke raised his chest and sighed, "Might as well get them to do it while we still have to pay them for our protection." He clearly wasn't a fan of shinobi like many others in his community.

A small hoodied figure watched the two from and distance. They knew that they were going to be getting in trouble and quietly left the scene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun was finishing getting ready for the day by putting on her gear when she got the notice from another shinobi that she was summoned for a mission. Originally she had planned to use today for training and wanted to shake off more of the rust she got from a year's worth of absence. Unfortunately, that would have to wait until she finished her mission.

The mission was a simple D-rank mission on the west outskirts of Hoshi where a couple of churches created a community. From there they were to meet Father Atasuke for the details of the mission. Jun knew some of them well for having a history of anti-shinobi sentiment like the grumps in her clan. She wondered why they would be hiring some low-life shinobi.

As Jun got to the entrance of Father Atasuke's church, she figured out pretty quickly what this mission could be about. Jun had to restrain herself from chuckling at some of the graffiti. Clearly whoever did this had a great sense of humor and would be Jun's kind of person. At the entrance, Kobashigawa was waiting for the team of shinobi to arrive. His demeaner was proud but disdainful as he looked at the shinobi as they arrived. "Welcome to the Church of Glory. I'm the one that hired you for this mission. Please be wise to respect all the things here." Jun nodded respectfully, she didn't really want to get on the church's bad side.

WC: 504
Yukihime
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Ryo : 500

A Church's Nuisance (Yuik, Ryumi)  Empty Re: A Church's Nuisance (Yuik, Ryumi)

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:55 pm
“Madame Yukihime,” A young girl said as Yukihime stood in the foyer, three of her courtesans gossiping and giggling in the back hallway as they slipped into their shoes with the help of their maids. They were on the verge of leaving the Teahouse in the Red Light District to go to a party where they had been hired to entertain, and as expected, Yuki was preparing to go with them as chaperone until the young girl stopped next to her and drew her attention. “A, um, Shinobi brought this for you, Madame Yukihime.” The young girl said and handed the scroll over as a hush fell over the room, and the women working for her paused. Which was everyone in the room as Yuki unfolded the letter and looked it over,

“They…aren’t going to raid us, are they?” One girl asked as Yuki read it over while another babbled, “They can’t; they have no jurisdiction here!”

“It’s not for you, ladies,” Yukihime said loud enough to cut them all off and shut them up before she closed it, “It’s for me.” Then it came. A tirade of slurs and assumptions from the girls as Yuki listened patiently, and when they were done, she voiced, “It’s a mission request for me.”

“But…why?” one asked, and Yuki smiled,

“If my stuck-up temple priestess of a sister can join their ranks and excel through them, then as an older sister, I need to do the same and show her up- to keep her in her place.” It was the easiest and fastest answer she could think up that would quiet the girls and hide her true intentions. She was beginning to look for ways to find stability outside of the Red Light District. Regardless she turned to the young girl who handed the letter to her, “Get Madam Phan to chaperone, now.” The girl nodded before scampering off across the lacquered wood floors, and Yuki turned to her girls in their full regalia while she stood on her own and stepped back in the hall, “Wait here and go with Madame Phan. I look forward to her advising me of good behavior.” With that, Yuki turned away as her girls looked at each other in bewilderment while Yuki made her way to her apartment and shut the door behind her.

She was as quick to remove the trinkets and ornaments, makeup and clothing as she was to put it on with expert application and muscle-memory effortlessness. How should she go to this? How should she dress? How should she look? She didn’t have many outfits, but she was grateful that Baliquis had stuck to her word and admitted her into the system. She rummaged through her things and found a box from a couple of years ago. It was a too-casual gift of a simple, long-sleeve black shirt and a long, navy blue skirt. It was below her taste, but it was perfect. It was perfect for getting away from the heavy clothing and the tedious ornaments. When Yuki tried to think of a way to put her hair, she did nothing with it aside from letting it be entirely down as she pulled on the outfit, donned a pair of simple geta, and left out of the back of the house. One of her little spies let her out of the Red Light District through a side path, and she was off to the location giddily.

The mission she had been summoned for was a “D-Rank Mission,” and from her remembrance, it was one of the lower-ranked missions that she had to accomplish, but she needed to learn anyways. She wanted to get the experience to be better suited and adapt faster to the new world she would be living in. Arriving on the outskirts of Hoshi, she came upon a small collection of small churches. Then she asked the residents to point her toward Father Atasuke’s church to hopefully get more details on the mission she was supposed to accomplish. As she passed the gates, she met Kobashigawa- and noticed the graffiti. How wonderfully whimsical and playful. "Welcome to the Church of Glory. I'm the one that hired you for this mission. Please be wise to respect all the things here." She smiled and nodded politely, smiling to the other person who had seemed to be hired but introduced herself nonetheless,

“I’m Yukihime- it’s nice to meet you, and I look forward to working with everyone.” She advised, however, she did worry a bit if her six-foot-and-four-inch appearance would be found intimidating (with two inched from her geta, of course.)

[ WC: 772 ][ TWC: 772 ]
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:21 pm
Ryumi never usually prayed… at least, not after the incident involving the church, most saw her as a walking reminder of what it meant to try and go up against the church. Everyone saw her with such scorn, such issues as abandonment, her caretaker was a traitor of the church, and went against a bishop in order to save a girl who had no reason to even exist. Yet she traveled along the lands of Hoshigakure, the place that accepted her where the religious part of it did not… They were almost separate anyways, two halves of the same coin, yet she couldn’t help but feel this level of… worry in her soul for Lloyd and how his condition would be. Her heart ached at the thought of him constantly being confined to a wheelchair or bed ridden for the rest of his life. So… She prayed, the others around her glaring as the shinobi walked into the temple, statues littered about the place, there was a ton of open space, yet of course people would always judge.

She was considered ugly because of her scars, her face considered ruined by those who were a part of different sectors, especially the religious and Red Light District. She was considered too broken. Too much of a sight for sore eyes that no one would want to even look at her… Yet she’s grown so much, she’s had people support her for time as a shinobi…. It’s been the best few months that’s ever happened to her. Yet this feeling, this aching of her chest, as she felt each and every memory of Lloyd helping her, allowed her to learn the basics of Taijutsu. How he had taken care of her even after that bishop had held a knife to her, demanding that she try and help him with something. It’s why the scar on the bridge of her nose was so evident. Yet Lloyd had remained strong in her life, even after that incident. He was training her further and further, allowing her to spar with him from time to time… Yet of course… The rebellion, that coup from one of Hoshi’s very own Hogokage had left her with so many scars around her own body. It had left Lloyd broken beyond repair… With no one inside of the religious sector knowing basic chakra… They both were left beaten, battered, and mildly stitched up for their efforts.

So… She was praying for Lloyd, for him to get better, for him to find help and for her to be able to find someone that could heal him like Typhon did with her. It was at this very moment, that shouting was heard over her prayers, Ryumi turning her head to hear the shouts of the locals, a kid whizzing by the entrance of the temple's door with a paint can full of red.

She was on a mission to try and catch a vandal after all… It was best if she took care of it before the locals did. Prayers would have to wait until things calmed down for a moment. Ryumi braced herself, before launching out of the temple, immediately grabbing onto one of the nearby tree’s, grappling onto it with her hands stretching forwards, aiming towards the kid who was racing through the town. Her arms stretched, flexing underneath the tensile strength of her almost rubber like body. Ryumi, using the force of the tree being slowly pulled back, allowed her to launch herself forwards, nearly ramming into the kid in the process, however she did certainly give him a fright as she appeared right in front of him. She was smaller than the kid actually, standing roughly at 5’1… while he stood at an impressive 5’9.

“Mind telling me what the paint cans are for?”

WC:636
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:00 pm
Yukihame joined Jun as they arrived at the temple. Jun was shocked by Yukihame's glamor and prestige, wearing formal decorum and geta that made her tower over Jun. "Wow! I love your outfit. I"m Jun Fuji of the Varma Clan." Jun commented upon meeting her. Her own clan was less fancy when it came to cultural garb. The Varma valued humility, which to them meant less expensive fabrics and more practical brains and beads. Jun figured the clan could use a bit more fashion sense like her.

the Father went on the explain what the mission was, "I need to find out who is causing this damage to the church and bring them in so we can get them to pay for damages. We had some witnesses say that he fled west of the village, no doubt trying to hide in the village center. You better hurry." Jun nodded, hoping this job would be too much of an issue. "Hey wait...didn't I hire three genin?" the father looked at the two girls in front of him.

Suddenly, Jun noticed a figure dash from the temple into one of the nearby buildings followed by a YELP and some tin hitting the ground.

As the child was grappled by a mysterious shinobi, he panicked and dropped the paint cans that he was holding onto the ground, leading them to fall over and splash onto their feet. "H-help!" The boy cried, still in shock that he got caught so quickly.

Jun arrived as the boy cried out. She noticed that the paint that coated the ground was the same color as the one on the temple. "Oh wow, that was easy." Jun chuckled and approached Ryumi. "It's okay, you can let him go. Cool technique, by the way." Jun would take the shoulder of the boy and sit him down against the wall near them. He made no attempt to flee, he knew he was caught. "We have some questions for you."

The boy looked down bashfully. "I don't have to tell you nothing..." He looked to be around the age of 12. His clothes and skin were filthy, even before the paint splashed on him. Hidden under his hoodie, his hair was long and tangled.

WC: 375
TWC: 879
Yukihime
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:35 pm

The other person looked her over, and as Yukihime wondered if she had dressed up too much for the occasion or if she had found the right place for the mission, the other person quickly quieted those fears and uncertainties she had by going, “Wow! I love your outfit. I’m Jun Fuji of the Varma Clan.” They complimented her, and she smiled politely. There was little time for reaction as the Father began to explain the mission and its details,

"I need to find out who is causing this damage to the church and bring them in so we can get them to pay for damages. We had some witnesses say that he fled west of the village, no doubt trying to hide in the village center. You better hurry." Jun nodded, but before Yuki could react other than blinking, the Father quipped, "Hey, wait...didn't I hire three genin?"

Then the air was pierced with a yelp and the sound of someone hitting the ground. As Jun ran off, Yuki followed effortlessly after them. Working in her geta and running in them for so many years, coupled with her long legs, made keeping up and crossing distances in stride much easier.

As she made her way over with the others, it seemed a mysterious, dark-haired woman grabbed someone who seemed to be a child with paint cans of what seemed to be red paint- "Oh wow, that was easy." Jun chuckled and approached the other person, "It's okay; you can let him go. Cool technique, by the way." Jun then took the child by the shoulder and sat him down against a wall near them. Strangely, he wasn’t giving much resistance, and she was expecting…more resistance. "We have some questions for you."

The boy looked…disheveled. That was the kindest way for Yuki to put it anyways. As he flushed with embarrassment and defiantly said, “I don't have to tell you nothing….” It was hard not to notice how young he looked, maybe 11 or 12. Or how dirty with filth her clothes, skin, and nails were, even under the specks of paint on him from his own bad behavior. He had a hoodie on, but there were tangled mops of long hair under there, and she felt terrible. Clearly, the boy needed help; all she wanted to do was give him a bath and clean him up better.

She could use another errand boy in the Red Light District- perhaps she could find a way to take this boy back to Hoshigakure with her? Regardless she took a moment to say something and playfully asked, “Now, Why ever would you go and paint the temple?” Then she added, “Were you trying to get some type of attention?”

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Tagged

@”Jun Fuji”
@Ryumi

Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:03 pm
Well it seemed as though that almost everything was working out well for the lady and her current predicament. The poor kid was quivering inside of the puddle of paint that he just sat on in surprise at her appearance. Ryumi wasn’t necessarily mad that he had done it, but more so was curious as to why exactly he had done it. The locals would practically eat him alive if they had the chance. Yet it was only some kid here… Who wasn’t the best looking condition wise. His hair was all up in tangles… His body was skinny underneath that sweatshirt, especially due to his own wrists looking noticeably lean and almost too straight. His posture wasn’t even remotely confident.. And his pants were slightly ragged, although she was simply confused as to why this had to happen. Yet Ryumi simply grabbed the kid, wrapping him around in her strong arms that had stretched out to completely wrap around their body. The kid struggled as she held him there with her strength.

“Alright kid, we're heading to the police station, don’t need you getting chewed out alive by the people here… Yet be wanted, the cops aren’t gonna treat ya much better-”

The kid looked like he was about to cry, before Ryumi rolled her eyes.

“Look kid, I can help ya avoid some time off, and also I’m sure they won’t keep you there for long, once it’s over make sure to not do that again… Or join the academy if you want to!”

Ryumi smirked before rushing off in order to deliver it to the police. Hopeful that the day could get at least a little better than this. The lone vandal who seemingly didn’t have much going on. Who had decided to paint up the churches and restaurants with paint would now be in the authorities hands. Hopefully they weren’t too hard on him.

WC:318
TWC:954

Exit and claims:
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:24 am
Ryumi Hiyu wrote:

Exit and claims:
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:21 pm
The boy looked at his feet when he was getting asked all questions by Jun and Yuki. He seemed pretty keen on staying silent. Ryumi didn't seem to mind getting anything out of him, instead taking him in with a strange techinque. He squirmed in her grasp for a moment before realizing it was in vain. "Okay okay..." The boy whimpered, "That church has a bunch of meanies in it. My parents tell me all the time that it's just some stupid cult that tries to get money from people. My friends and I were going to paint it together, but they wimped out."

Jun chuckled, "cause they'd get caught just like you."

He huffed, "I could easily outrun some temple guys. I didn't think they'd hire a ninja to arrest me." After getting all his explanations, his body seemed more relaxed. He knew he wouldn't be getting into much trouble.

Jun did find it strange that they hired shinobi to take care of some minor business like this. "Probably because they knew they wouldn't catch you." Her tone was cheery, trying to make the boy feel better. It didn't work.

"More like it was to show us that they had the money to hire the village to do their dirty work."

Jun was impressed with his profoundness at his age. She knew that people in power often would flex strength to show off to any threats, physically or ideally. It was weird behavior to see from a church. She knew that her family wouldn't do that. Sure, some of the elders were more rugged and would like to not be opposed ideally, but they'd never try to flex their power on just some kid.

Ryumi dropped the kid off at the police station with Yuki and Jun. They explained to them that he would be given back to his guardians and that they could take it from there. Once they left the station, Jun turned to Ryumi, "We didn't get a chance to meet. I'm Jun Fuji. You seemed to have a lot of cool tricks with your body techinque." Jun motioned to her arm which was previously large.

"What do you guys think about what the kid said? Do you think that church was trying to flex its power?" Jun asked the two of them as they were about to go their separate ways. "I hope ninjas are just being used as tools for petty things like that. It makes you think." She would take off after asking them the rhetorical question, something to let them feed their minds.
EXIT
WC: 432
TWC: 1311
CLAIMING
Minor Vagrant rewards: 2000 Ryo + 500 ryo / 10 AP
13 stats
Ninshu 1311/2000
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:05 pm
Approved @ All - EXPANSION FIST
Yukihime
Citizen

Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:53 am

[Exiting Topic]

Total Word Count

Needed Word Count

1,229/ 334

Exit + Mission Claims

• + 10 AP
  • + 4,000 Ryo (Doubled via Beloved Presence )
  • + 12 Stat Points to Speed ( 50 -> 62 )
  • 182 WC towards claiming Subtle Weapon Manipulation ( 818 / 1000 ) to (1000/1000) ( 818 WC from here )
  • 230 WC towards claiming Hidden Arms ( 770/1000) to (1000/1000) ( 770 WC from here )
  • 817 towards claiming Iron Wall(B-Rank)( 346 / 1500) to (1163/1500)( 346 from here)

------

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum