Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Wheel of Fate

+5
Kota Apollon
Kaito Inuzuka
Jupiter
Raijin Hidemori
Roy Goka
9 posters
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

The Wheel of Fate - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wheel of Fate

Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:17 pm

Kaito was pleased to hear that both Raijin and Kota were approving of this new council. While Kota seemed to maybe have some opposition of it, Kaito was hopeful that it had nothing to do with himself. The Uchiha would again take his seat and wait for a few moments to see how Musu, the newly appointed Fourth Kazekage, would react to his proposition of the element and village fortification.

Once this was granted he would wait a little while longer to see if anything else had to be addressed, and once the meeting was adjourned Kaito would take his leave. He had been asked a few days prior by the village's academy to help in training some of the students, so he had to prepare himself for that when the time would come a few days from then.

Standing up, Kaito would bow first to Musu, then to the village elders, and finally to Kota and Raijin.

"I cannot wait to begin working with you all."

With that Kaito would take his leave from the meeting room.

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 723 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,418 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

***I WILL POST MY EXIT CLAIMS IN THE COMING DAYS***

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:58 pm
The profound silence around the room after the decision of the elders was spoken gave time for Musu to grapple with the gravity of the situation. For one of the few times in Musu's life, his mind was confused, conflicted, and anxious. Had Musu really done all that much for the safety and security of the village. Perhaps it was his consistency or his skill in the sealing arts, or maybe it was something different, perhaps fate had a different plans for the Uzumaki.

Musu would listen as the elders listed off the list of the council members: Kota, Raijin, and Kaito. Musu knew they all had connections with Guren but he was shocked to find that they, of all the ninja in the village, were the ones chosen to share in the leadership. 

Raijins and Kaitos responses were to be accepted, the chance to weild immense power within the village system was an honor that few ninja in the world ever had the chance to experience. The one that surprised him most was Kota; Musu knew that the ninja was far more powerful than a genin, so it made sense that a promotion was in order, but it was his response that intrigued the Uzumaki. He didn't know that the Hunter had such.... ambition.

After a short time letting the air settle within the room, all eyes were on the Uzumaki, and now it was time for Musu to make one of the most important decisions of his life.  

Musu would rise from his seat and turn his head to the seat next to him and locked eyes with Kota. At that moment it was as though something changed within the Uzumaki. He saw the Hunter not just as a colleague or fellow ninja, he saw him more than just a friend, but as a partner and trusted ally. He turned his eyes towards Raijin and Kaito next; he saw them as treasured members of the Sunagakure community, as ninja who were as devoted to the village as Musu. He looked around the room at the young genin, the seasoned jounin, the elders, and felt a sense of Love and Duty come over him. 

Walking away from his seat Musu would remain silent as he walked towards the seat of the Kazekage. Those in the room would watch as Musu's expression went of one of shock to one firm. His eyes would shift from ones of Anxiety to one of determination. Doubt no longer served the Uzumaki; and in that moment he let go of his past. Now, he addressed the room.

"I vow to protect this village with all my might. I promise to serve Sunagakure with all my skills, wisdom, and strength. I pledge my life to the Land of Wind and all to live here. Should the time come, I will gladly give my life to ensure the future of this great nation." Taking a seat in at the head chair, Musu would put on the cap of the Kazekage.

Now, Musu, The fourth Kazekage would address the room for the first time as their leader.

"Today is a cause for celebration! Let us eat, drink, and celebrate those that came before us. Tomorrow, the work begins." Pausing a moment before continuing. Greeting the table and everyone in the room with a fond smile.

Before we adjourn, if anyone has anything they need to say, say it now."

Regardless if anyone had any questions, Musu would grab the attention of one of the anbu in the room, commanding them to take the scrolls from Kaito to the SRAC for processing, the Uzumaki would need speak with him about this research how he and the council can best utilize them.

Musu would wait to be the last one to leave the room. He would give anyone there the chance to say anything they needed to say to them, allow the elders to make plans to complete the succession, and speak to Kaito, Raijin, and Kota. Now wasn't the proper place and time to speak, but he would make plans to meet with them individually.
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:12 am
Kaito Inuzuka wrote:

Kaito was pleased to hear that both Raijin and Kota were approving of this new council. While Kota seemed to maybe have some opposition of it, Kaito was hopeful that it had nothing to do with himself. The Uchiha would again take his seat and wait for a few moments to see how Musu, the newly appointed Fourth Kazekage, would react to his proposition of the element and village fortification.

Once this was granted he would wait a little while longer to see if anything else had to be addressed, and once the meeting was adjourned Kaito would take his leave. He had been asked a few days prior by the village's academy to help in training some of the students, so he had to prepare himself for that when the time would come a few days from then.

Standing up, Kaito would bow first to Musu, then to the village elders, and finally to Kota and Raijin.

"I cannot wait to begin working with you all."

With that Kaito would take his leave from the meeting room.

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 723 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,418 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

***I WILL POST MY EXIT CLAIMS IN THE COMING DAYS***

Approved for thread exit
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:37 pm
Kota was thrumming on his leg again. He did not have anything particular to add to the situation. He was, however, happy with his promotion. The lack of one before held him back. He was kind of afraid to travel as it was a lot harder for one of his previous status to do so. Now as a Jounin he had a lot more free range to explore the world. Long as he periodically checked in, brought information back to the village, and the like. He was honestly very excited about it. The only places he was allowed to go to before was the Beach and the Frosty lands of Snow since he joined this village. This was a chance he was not willing to miss.

When Kota would spot Musu looking at him. He would give him a smile and a wink. He was not thrilled to be beaten out again. The archer crushed on the man enough to be happy enough to support him. Still Kota was planning a bit of a vacation and exploration. There were supplies in other places he just had to get his hands on. It was an opportunity he did not want to miss.

When it was all over Kota would get up to shake Musu’s hand. “Congratulations are in order. Lord Fourth. Happy to see you get it.” Kota was not one to let his rancor get in the way of praising and being happy for his friends. “We can talk later about my vacation. I want to return to my fathers homeland for a bit.” Kota would whisper it in the man's ear quickly after pulling close. He let go quickly in case of someone thinking he was trying to take his possible lover out.

[Exit]

WC: 295
TWC: 910

9 points to the chakra stat for Delphi
The other 910 is going towards learning singularity at B rank.  910/1750

I will also accept this promotion to Jounin.
Jupiter
Jupiter
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Jupiter's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 302200

Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:34 am
"Lord Moose. I vow to protect you, and the Hidden Sand, with my life." Jupiter placed his right hand on his heart and took a bow when he made his vow before the newly elected Kazekage. "I look forward to your long and prosperous reign. May the Lord lead our village in the path of righteousness, and guide us to a newfound glory under his watchful protection."

[Exit]

WC: 67
TWC: 670

Claims
+6 Chakra

670 words toward Perfect Body (A)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:09 pm
Approved
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:59 pm
After the proceedings were completed Musu would finally leave the chamber and exit out the new lord of the Hidden Sand Village. There was much work to be done but with the secession completed he would work to ensure the stability of his realm and the security of the nation he now held. 

[Exit

Promotion of Musu to Kazekage

Promotion of Kaito, Kota, and Raijin to Jounin Rank

TWC: 1875 

750 WC for Debuff Bolt from B Rank to A Rank

Chakra Chain Familiarity to replace Advanced Seal Functionality (4k Skill Swap) - 1125 / 3000 (4000 - 25% Max Stat Discount)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:37 pm
Approved
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:45 am
What a turn in history this would have been. As the group made their way into the village of Sunagakure, Iscarot had began to look around more out of making sure no one was bold or rather stupid enough to attack the entourage but to also look around at what his home at become. So much had changed since his last time being here and honestly he could hardly recognize anything here. None of the buildings had remained the same and much of what was once Pendragon built businesses and shops were replaced by something else. It perturbed the male enough to make him change where he had been looking and put on a rather cold face. The two Kage would talk as they group walked toward The Spire, but once they had arrived Iscarot would detach from the unit as a whole. It would have seemed that there were a few stragglers among this building as he could see from the paperwork that had been left on the desk, and if there were people here they would be brought in front of Lord Aokidanza to either bend the knee or be made an example of. Given the death and attack on the village the guards were gone and dealing with other things which made his ascension to the upper floors all the more easier, but where he had stopped would be a meeting chamber. The black clad Oni would walk in a hushed pattern not that he had cared if someone would hear him, he would deal with them all the same. As he made it to the doors of the 30 meter room he could see one person sitting within the room, his eyes catching onto the unknown persons skull as he pondered if he should end them here or simply bring another present back. His hands would move to weave four short seals that would silently compile together as he moved into the room and 3 meters behind the unassuming male. A wave of chakra would envelope them before shackling their bodies as if someone had chained them up but by the time they tried to resist it would be too late.

His right hand would cut through the air chopping the poor male in the side of the neck with enough force to knock him out, but not kill him. He was not his executioner just yet. Once they slipped into unconsciousness he would strip the male of all weapons and armor before breaking their wrists to ensure they could do nothing in the long run. Better be sorry than safe. Of course if for some reason his actions did not go through he would be prepared to bring them in by force but that didn't seem likely.

AP:
-20 AP Temporary Paralysis (60 Speed and Power requires 60 strength to resist)
1,990/2,000
+1 NE Stack
+10 AP Jugo
Knocking out Raijin and taking all items on person/ in inventory
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:40 am
And so it would be. The Temporary Paralysis would go off without a hitch as the male known as Raijin would be shackled and stuck in place before being knocked out seconds later. Stripping him of all possessions except for his underwear he would still proceed to break both wrists before placing the limp body on his left shoulder and carrying the knocked out shinobi's possessions in his other hand. Turning on his heels he would begin to head to where Aoki's signature had been to bring yet another prisoner to his attention. Depending on how it went they would remain alive or perish by the demon's hands. Only time will tell.

[48 hrs claiming hit and knock out of Raijin. Claiming all current items and possessions on person and ryo as well]
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum