Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Numachi Kinoko
Numachi Kinoko
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 7500

Obligatory [Missions] Empty Obligatory [Missions]

Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:58 pm
Mission 1:

Misson 2:

Misson 3:

Misson 4:

Misson 5:

Mission 6:

What a fucking joke. Bitch work: Salt into bottles and bottles into boxes–oh, and this fucking guy. Hey, over here. No, that doesn’t go there. No, no, no, dummy, over here. You say you’re a ninja, huh? Useless, more like, haha. You better slip some gloves on with all those cuts you’ve got. It'll be quite rough, eh? Numachi sat on the edge of a wooden table covered with little dunes of salt, and empty bottles littered around its surface. Red eyes squinted down on black sandals, turned to his sword propped up in the corner of the room, then back to his feet. Some swordsmen you are. Bitch work.

When he heard of the patter of coming steps, he turned, affixed himself upright, and returned to filling bottles. The door creaked as it opened, revealing a little man with thick lenses in his glasses. No, no, no, dummy. A frown bent his mouth downward.

“Huh, some ninja. Haven’t got much done, huh?”

“I’ve managed to do–”

“Yes, yes. Not much of anything if you ask me. Well, if the future of the mist depends on your protection to survive, I don’t imagine we’ll make it another month.”

“Why, you old–”

“Huh?” the old man cupped a hand around his ear, “what was that?”

“Nothing,” Numachi spat.

“Get back to work.”

Huh, some ninja. Haven’t got much done, huh? Salt in bottles and bottles in boxes, and not a fucking thanks anywhere. The cuts in his hands were burning, and the scabs built from hours of sword practice were dry and flaking. Numachi put a bottle down, raised his arms over his head, and stretched until he heard his back crack under the contortion. With little metal tweezers, he pinched rock salt from the granules and placed them in larger glass cylinders. Opened a cabinet to retrieve a colander to sift more salt. Not much of a ninja, huh? Salt in bottles and bottles in boxes.

Once the last burlap sack of salt had been dumped, sifted, bottled, and packaged, Numachi went about putting away his tools. The colander went back into the cabinet. The tweezers go in the medical pouch. The scales near a clear spot on a bench near the furnace rattled when heat pushed water through the pipes. Numachi wiped down the table and swept the floors. He stacked the boxes five high by. . . countless more too. He cinched a length of sash and threaded his weapons back through their loops. Tied a string at the bottom of the steels scabbards to stop them from flapping against his leg as he walked.

“Not a bad job for a halfwit,” The old man said
Numachi’s head snapped back to the doorway, “I didn’t hear you.”

“I wasn’t always a chemist,” The old man said, “Was a Shinobi in my youth–was a Special Jounin. Was quite good in a pinch.”

Numachi lifted a brown.

“Ho, ho, surprised, are we?” The old man smirked.

“Sure sure, I wasn’t a fighter like you, but I made myself useful. You did a fine job. Go on and report to your superior.”

Numachi nodded awkwardly, scrambling towards the door. Salt in bottles and bottles in boxes.

[535]
Numachi Kinoko
Numachi Kinoko
Citizen

Obligatory [Missions] Empty Re: Obligatory [Missions]

Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:26 am
By the time Numachi slid on his boots, he could already make out the thrum of traffic through his window. He rose from his bed and walked into his bathroom. Cocked his head sideways at his reflection, while running a finger over the stubble of teal beard growing on his chin. Fingered at a scar that made him think of a white-haired girl he once knew. Scars are funny that way: they never fail to remind us that the past was real. He sighed and shook his head. Thought about shaving, then thought better of it, and finished dressing.

After putting a pot on–In his kitchen– he looked over an itinerary for the day: Deliver Pet food. Wash Historical monument. Clean up the streets. Janitorial Work. And… Shoe shopping? These are jobs fit for a warrior? He wondered as the morning light came in through the kitchen windows and the aroma of coffee brewing hit his nose. No, just more bitch work. All this for 500 ryo a week. He could make more as a tradesman apprentice–hell even a laborer or a hired sword. He poured his cup and drank. But it was too late for any of that, anyway. . .

Numachi closed up his apartment and walked down the street. Strode past shop merchants peddling their wares. His eyes caught a glare of blinding sunlight as he attempted to cross the street, raised a hand to block the light, and stepped into a water puddle. Great.

“Numachi!” A voice called

“Yeah yeah, what do you want?”

“It’s been a while, eh old boy?”

“Houji? You’re not–”

“Not fat anymore huh? And I just became a Jonin, how do you like that?”

“Good for you.”

“Are you still a Genin?”

“I’ve never cared for rank.”

“Everyone your age has long since left you behind. You keep lying to yourself and see where that gets you? You haven’t done much after Ishina died, huh?”

Numachi blinked at empty air and shouldered past him. Walked. Walked and walked until he could no longer hear Houji shouting after him. Ishina. Still a genin. . . Ishina. Flashes of memory played in his head: Ishina’s blood-soaked white hair, a tall man with a kunai, and him being powerless to do anything about it. And Houji too. . . the fat fuck. . .

“I’m here to pick up two bags of feed,” Numachi said.

“They’re in the back by the forklift.”

Numachi pushed open double doors and walked past a sign that read: Employees only. Found the feed stacked on pallets and hefted them up on his shoulders. Back out on the street with his wet pant leg and two new burdens, Numachi trekked through the main thoroughfare into Kiri park, where he saw kids playing ball in an open field. Saw two old men gambling at a strange dice game, and saw a beautiful woman with a finely dressed suitor. This is what he was protecting? This wasn’t. . . bitch work. He checked the time on his watch and shifted the sacks on his shoulders before resting a hand on his sword hilt. Why are the Mizukage's dogs kept at the Penitentiary?

[534 /TWC: 1069]
Numachi Kinoko
Numachi Kinoko
Citizen

Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:00 pm
Kiri’s Prison loomed over him. The gate was bound by a rusted chain, and through the metal bars, he could see inmates milling about the yard. Black-suited guards corralled them inside when they noticed Numachi. They drove them through a set of double doors, which Numachi could see open up to a whitewashed hallway. Numachi hunched his shoulder’s forward, letting the burden on his shoulders fall to his feet. A black-garbed female with snow-white hair strode up to the gate to greet him. Her white hair fell in a spill about her shoulders. She had lilac eyes, Numachi noticed as he averted his gaze. When had he seen something so beautiful?

“Shinobi!” She cried.

He affixed himself upright at the position of attention.

“State your business.”

“Numachi Kinoko, Genin of Kirigakure no sato–I am here on the behest of the Mizukage. I’ve been tasked with feeding the hounds,” Numachi said, waving a hand over the bags of feed.

“Papers.”

Numachi tucked a hand into his pocket, retrieving a white length of folded paper, and slipped it through the fence bars. He cocked his head at her, watched her unfurl the paper, and glance over the particulars. Watched her delicate chin bob as her head turned to read the next lime, and saw her delicate neck snap tight as she turned her attention back to him.

“It seems you do have business at our bureau. The meat is what was requested?”

“I believe so. The order was not placed by myself, so I can only confirm what information was given.”

“Human meat–that’s all they eat.”

“I see.”

“It keeps the hounds sharp, and the inmates scared.”

He watched her in silence.

“Oh, you’re not scared, huh? Most of the boys they send to feed the hounds.”

“I’m not a boy.”

“I can see that.”

“The delivery has been made. Is that all that is required of me?”
“Are you interested in feeding them yourself?

“Not partic–”

“Come with me”

The gate parted with a creak, and after it was resecured the Guard strutted down the path–her gait almost robotic, Numachi noticed. He followed behind her with both sacks of feed cradled in his arms like a baby. He watched her as she walked, her butt rhythmically shifting with each stride.

“Your arms,” She said.

“Yes?”

“They’ll need to be checked in.”

“What’s your name?”

She led him into the whitewashed hall. Cold white cement recently painted and somehow reminded him of a hospital, even the smell of the place; a place for sick people, he thought. She waved a hand in front of a weapon cage filled with various riot gear, and even a few ninja tools. She undid the lock and opened the iron-grated door. Took his weapons and hung them on the wall next to a spear. She closed the door behind her and beckoned him to continue following her.

“My name? Kawahana.”

“That’s a mouthful y’kn–”

“You’re one to talk.”

The whitewashed corridor slowly descended into darkness, as if all the lights along their path were being dimmed. Numachi kept peering past her into the dark. The sound of the hounds echoed from somewhere in the dark, and the screams of the prisoners. He could hear the sounds of their footsteps in his ears, could hear his heartbeat there too. The dark overtook them.

“Kawahana,”

[556, TWC:  1625]
Numachi Kinoko
Numachi Kinoko
Citizen

Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:10 pm
Numachi felt as if time was distorted here. He couldn’t be sure how long they had walked. The once-whitewashed walls had turned black without light, and even in the dark, he could see a sheen of water along them. He could only use Kawahana’s footsteps as his guide, and the constant drip of water echoing even made that difficult. She hadn’t said anything since she took his swords from him, not even a response to him calling out her name. But slowly the howls of the hounds grew, and Numachi was able to relax a little. He always felt uneasy without a blade on him. That’s just how he was. Naked, alone, and in the dark without so much as a butter knife.

In the distance, he could make out the soft glimmer of orange torchlight. As they approached the details became more clear: torches fixed, straddled around a large oak door banded with iron flats. It whined and creaked as Kawahana opened it, which revealed a large well-lit coliseum with rows of empty seats, and in the high-walled center lay black huddled silhouettes taking an afternoon nap in the dirt. Kawahana stopped for a moment as if she were going to say something of importance, but Numachi walked past her before she could get a word out, taking the stairs one foothold at a time. I’ve been here long enough, he decided. The sooner I leave the better.

“It’ll be better if I feed the hounds, Shinobi.” She said,

“Why is that?”

“They prefer familiar faces.”

Numachi handed the bags of feed off to Kawahana as she overtook him, then followed her down to the coliseum’s railing. As she hollered aloud the dark shapes began to rose from the dirt, padding their way over to the retaining wall to glare up at them with vile red eyes, not unlike his own, Numachi noticed. Kawahana pulled the drawstring from the first bag, and upturned it above them, spilling all the contents below. Fingers, hands, feet, and other such body parts fell into the arena below. Numachi watched the hounds feast upon the flesh. They fought with each other for the hunks of flesh. The alpha was a big bitch, and snapped at the beta when he approached too soon upon a length of sinew she was chewing on. She put him on his back and raised white fangs in a snarl.

“She rules here,” Kawahana said,

“Obviously,”

“In a world ruled by men, I quite like to see a little upset once and a while, don't you, Numachi?”

“I’m ready to leave,”

“Oh, don’t have the stomach for it, huh?”

“I didn’t say that, but conspiracy and torture aren’t interesting to me, and are not part of my daily trade. And this is, frankly disgusting, back in the swamps. . .”

“It doesn’t matter where you’re from or what your family did with animals back home in whatever pisspot backwoods you’re from, this is how we do things here at the bureau. You should know Kiri must keep a brutal hand.”

“Feeding human meat to dogs is nothing but–”

“Enough.”

Numachi spit below before turning to leave. His hands were in his pocket and his long teal hair draped along his back. She stopped him by placing a palm on his shoulder.

“You’re a warrior, I know this must seem–”

“We’re all doing what we must.”

“Do you want to see an interrogation room? I can show you my tools too. Maybe it’s a little above your pay grade, but you should know what we do for work. You work in the field and bring them back to us, but you must know how we get the info from them. It’ll make you a better shinobi.”

“Let's get it over with.”

Annoying bitch. Any beauty she possessed fell away for him as if the act of her job stripped her of being a woman or so it seemed to Numachi. Women shouldn’t be into this type of work. So it would have gone in the swamp, but the city was a different matter. Beauty was something to be preserved, not trapped and twisted down here in this dark place. But so it goes, Numachi supposed. The world beats us all down.

“I know what you’re thinking–”

“I can’t imagine you do,” He said, following her back into the unlit corridor, the orange torchlight receding into the blackness behind them.

She turned back to him in the dark, he saw her tilt as if to pose a question. She responded with silence and fell back deeper into the black. Their footsteps began echoing again until it was the only thing in his ears. Kawahana led him to a lounge filled with bright lights and lacquer benches with table tops before them. She walked to the corner of the room where a fridge sat, and retrieved them drinks, offering up one to the swordsman. Numachi cracked the lid and drank from the can.

“Bitter,” He said

“My favorite,” She gushed.

“I want to leave. Get me the fuck out of here. I know you didn’t want to show me the torturer’s kitchen.”

“Fair but it’s nice to have a refreshment after such a long walk.”

“How far did we travel?”

“Five miles underground, so ten miles in total.”

“That deep?”

“Those tunnels were dug at the Mizukage’s request. We keep our most heinous criminals down there, just past the coliseum.”

“Just get it over with, show me what you want to show me.”

Kawahana shook her head, then guffawed, spitting some of her drink out.

“You’re a surly one. We’ll go to my chamber where I do my work. I have some work there now that I need assistance with. It’s quite a difficult problem, but I think together we shall manage the job, but who knows. With your disposition, it could make the task thrice the problem it already is. You have no tact.”

“I don’t remember signing up for any extra work. Well, you should at least have an idea of what we do here.”

They began another trek, but this time through well-lit corridors that led to a flight of spiraled steps. A tower? He followed behind her, legs and neck stiff from the walk. She would look back from time to time with a gentle smirk on her lips as if to hint at a joke Numachi was oblivious to. Get me out. There’s enough cloak and dagger here, I don't need anymore for the rest of my life. Even the shadows in the place churn my stomach. Numachi noticed a door as they finished their ascent. It was painted black with a burnished gold knob. He followed her through the threshold and was met with a dimly lit antechamber with metal tools hung along the walls.

“This is what you wanted to show me?”

“No, no. This is what I wanted to show you,” She said

She walked over to one of the dimly lit corners where a man was hung up by irons at his wrist and ankles. His eyes opened wide at the recognition of the white haired beauty. The rack he was shackled to rattled under his contorted fear, sending his chains clanging. His mouth slumped open in a cry of anguish, and Numachi noticed all his teeth were missing. He glanced at an adjacent table and found them lined up in neat little blood-stained rows.

“Well, what do you think, swordsman?”

“Finish him off,” Numachi said

“We still haven’t gotten the information out of him.”

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’ve taken out—”

“I noticed the teeth,”

“So much more than that too, his fingernails and even some fingers, but he still persists in holding things back from me. I’ve failed in my duties.”

She grabbed Numachi by the collar, pushing him back into the man. His eyebrows raised in a high arch as the corners of his mouth tightened into a snarl.

“What the fuck.”

She kissed him. Ran a hand along his shoulder down to his wrist, opening his hand, and placing something heavy in it. Kawahana grabbed him by the waist and turned him to face her victim. Numachi looked down to a thin blade, much too fine or delicate to be used for battle. He turned it over in his hand and then looked back at the man hanging from the rack.

“I can’t get anything out of him,” She said again, “Maybe you should try a hand.”

[1421 TWC: 3046]
Numachi Kinoko
Numachi Kinoko
Citizen

Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:17 pm
Exit Thread

Claims:

30 stats to Numachi's Speed

2500 Words to learn: Blood Tastes like Iron A-Rank

500 Words towards: Perfect Body A-Rank

Mission Rewards:

6000 Ryo
30 AP
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:14 pm
Exit Claims Approved for Numachi Kinoko!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum