Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Walking down memory lane?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking down memory lane?

Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:02 pm
Naki was listening to Kota as the thought of his renown and reputation never actually hit his ears. He's had his head down for so long that he didn't really recognize his hard work not even when he was awarded at the ceremony. To him he hasn't done enough and he's still falling behind but to hear Kota say that it really struck a cord in him. Naki would scoot himself closer to Kota as he called him his first friend as he placed his arms around him gently. This is probably the first time in a long time Naki gave someone a hug and the feeling was, warm, tight, and comforting to say the least. The young genin would just hold him in silence before finally speaking up. "I might not be the right person and this might not seem like the right time but I do want to say that I'm proud of you. I'm proud of what you've done so far. You made it far and grew since the day I first met you. I might not have been visible but I was always trying to learn and follow some what in your footsteps." He said gently as he let him go and looked at his cup again. "I might not bring it up but a lot of times when I'm out doing whatever it is I'm doing I tend to think. What would Kota do. I look at you as a beacon sometimes. Without you here I wouldn't be where I am. If you feel like no one is gonna say that just know I always will. You're like.....you are a brother to me." 

Naki said as a smile was on his face and tears forming in his eyes. He'd quickly try to wipe them away as he chuckled meekly. "S-sorry I didn't mean to cry." To Naki since the disappearance and death of his parents he hasn't exactly been one to open up and say he cares about someone but he was slowly tearing up almost in tears. 

WC 345
TWC 1713
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:24 pm
“It is okay buddy. You have been just as much an inspiration in my life.” Kota reminisced about the good times they have had. “Come on. I want to show you something. This is something I did not have the courage to show or even think about till now.” Kota would chitter as he walked towards a set location inside his residence. It was time he found the thing his father had left behind.

In a small section of the forge was a box with a seal on it. “My father had left this box for me before he left. I was not even aware of it till I spoke with my mother. Even then I did not want to open it right away. I was terrified of finding out that he hated me so much that all he could leave behind was a box.” Kota put his finger on the seal. A soft click could be heard as the box opened up. The inside of the box contained a letter and a small rock type object.

The letter was addressed to him. Kota picked it up with trembling hands. “Would you mind reading it for me? I am not sure if I have the strength to.” His mind was too shaken up at the moment. What if it was a letter of rejection not just an explanation on why he left. His mom said it was supposed to be info on the clan that his dad belonged to as well as some other tidbits. At the time Kota just did not want to be the one to say it aloud or at least read it first. Maybe Naki would be kind enough to soften any type of damage to him.

WC: 291
TWC: 1,650
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:12 pm
Naki look at Kota as he started to walk back inside he was curious to what it was that he wanted to show him. As he led him inside and towards the box he would listen to him as he spoke about it's significance to him, when Kota unlocked it Naki would look at him before noticing the trembling hands of his. Hearing Kota ask him to read it he would nod as he had read a letter to himself before. He would respectfully open the letter and began to read it aloud for Kota to hear. 

"Dear Kota, though I may not have shown you how much I love you, I do want you to know I love you the most. From the day you were born, my life took a positive turn. From a carefree young man, you made me a responsible father. I know it’s been a long since we last talked or met, but there has not been a day when I didn’t miss you or remember you. I'm sorry I couldn't stay as one and I understand that you'll hold anger towards me for leaving you behind. I don't blame you. I wanted to stay but in my heart and soul staying in a place where I lost your mother was too much I didn't want to hold resentment towards anything or anyone there. I should have taken you with me but I knew you'd have a better life where your mother wanted you to be. If there's anything to really be said is I am sorry and that I do love you." Naki had to take a second to compose himself before continuing. "Within this box is some information about the tribe which I come from and an egg that is to become your partner.... It's name is...Delphi just like your grandmother. I know this isn't something to replace your pain but I would hope it'll be a start somewhere for you." Naki would look at Kota for a reaction of some kind though he wasn't gonna push it. 

WC 347
TWC 2060
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:14 pm
Kota was feeling all kinds of emotions running through his body. He took the egg with shaky hands. Holding it carefully as if trying to keep a precious treasure from breaking. “Thank you. I guess in his own way he did care.” That was how Kota chose to understand the message he was told. It was selfish as hell to the lonely archer, but it was also understandable. Kota could not imagine staying in the same place if he lost the love of his life. He could forgive his dad for leaving. Growing up Kota would have called himself close to his parents. When he found someone he could love wholeheartedly, he could only imagine the pain he would feel if he lost them.

The archer opened the book and lightly looked at some of the content. He did not fully read it but he was interested in some of the contents. The only page he read at his top speed was hatching the chakra bird egg. The rest was a mere glance. “I have to thank you again. I can say that this moment has probably changed the course of my life.” Kota would try to keep up with the small talk. Willing to chat about anything that Naki was in the mood to talk about. While doing so he would start to channel his chakra into the egg, like it said in the book. Not even a full two minutes passed and a small chirp could be heard. The egg was starting to hatch. “Looks like someone is about to get a niece or nephew.” The archer would start smiling as he spoke to his little brother. “Oh! Before I forget. Here is some Ryo, consider it a pleasure to have met you and have you in my life. That and I have to get rid of some money for tax purposes.” The archer would walk over to the cabinet and pull out the dough. Giving his little brother stacks on stacks of money.

WC: 336
TWC: 1,947

Taking 61,666 Ryo out of my account to give to Naki. New amount will be 162,674.
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:23 pm
Naki would watch his shaky hands take the egg as a soft smile was showing on his face. He'd wipe his tears away as he listened to him and nodded in agreement as parents have a weird way to show their kids love. When Kota started to go through his book at the speed he was moving was incredible. Naki definitely couldn't match such speeds but hearing Kota talk about how this moment changed his life Naki couldn't help but feel like he accomplished something grand. Naki wanted to asked so many things but at the same time he's been bugging him long enough and should probably take his leave. However before he did say he was going to go ahead and leave he was caught off guard by the sound of chirping. When the bird started to hatch from it's shell Naki couldn't help but smile at how cute it was. "Uncle Naki, I think I can live with this." He said as he stood straight. "Well I think this should be my time to go. I'm sure you and Delphi has some bonding time together." Naki said with a smile as he  gave him a quick hug and started for the door but was stopped when he said he was gonna give him some ryo. "Wait you don't..."

Before he could even finish his sentence he was given the amount and it was a lot more than he expected. He would blink a bit before looking at him again before catching his jack as he rubbed the back of his head. "Haha alright just because of tax purposes." He said as he gave him another hug and made sure not to crush the bird. He would let him go and smiled brightly as he put the money away. "Um I might swing by one day to hijack your forge. I'll make sure to leave everything in it's correct space when I'm done." He assures him as he takes his leave from the house from the balcony again. "I'll be sure to bring by some tea too." He said as he leapt over the balcony and made his way towards his home.

WC 365
TWC 2425 
Exit 
Claims:

Last edited by Raijin Hidemori on Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:14 pm
Raijin Hidemori wrote:Naki would watch his shaky hands take the egg as a soft smile was showing on his face. He'd wipe his tears away as he listened to him and nodded in agreement as parents have a weird way to show their kids love. When Kota started to go through his book at the speed he was moving was incredible. Naki definitely couldn't match such speeds but hearing Kota talk about how this moment changed his life Naki couldn't help but feel like he accomplished something grand. Naki wanted to asked so many things but at the same time he's been bugging him long enough and should probably take his leave. However before he did say he was going to go ahead and leave he was caught off guard by the sound of chirping. When the bird started to hatch from it's shell Naki couldn't help but smile at how cute it was. "Uncle Naki, I think I can live with this." He said as he stood straight. "Well I think this should be my time to go. I'm sure you and Delphi has some bonding time together." Naki said with a smile as he  gave him a quick hug and started for the door but was stopped when he said he was gonna give him some ryo. "Wait you don't..."

Before he could even finish his sentence he was given the amount and it was a lot more than he expected. He would blink a bit before looking at him again before catching his jack as he rubbed the back of his head. "Haha alright just because of tax purposes." He said as he gave him another hug and made sure not to crush the bird. He would let him go and smiled brightly as he put the money away. "Um I might swing by one day to hijack your forge. I'll make sure to leave everything in it's correct space when I'm done." He assures him as he takes his leave from the house from the balcony again. "I'll be sure to bring by some tea too." He said as he leapt over the balcony and made his way towards his home.

WC 365
TWC 2425 
Exit 
Claims:

Hey, so, you can only claim a total of 24 stat points, and this would include getting rid of points from a stat. Also, if you were to split it up (taking 12 from Vig, putting 12 into Chakra, or something like that), and reach max stats, unfortunately you still wouldn't be able to use the max stat discount. Please make edits accordingly.
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:53 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum