Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen
Stat Page : Mamoru
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 95500

A True Awakening Empty A True Awakening

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:40 pm
Day 1

Uneasy, would that be the best way to describe the feeling he was experiencing? His eternal slumber had ended, his awakening took place. Reunited with his siblings at a place they intended to call their home. "Ruins of what once used to be" Mamoru spoke softly, similar to what the Monarch used to be in his prime but now reduced to a state of nothing more than a baby fledgling. With the dirt and ground of Volcano underneath his feet the Kyuketsuki made his way further into the country, accompanied by the messenger he now made his servant. "Generous, wouldn't you agree?". She knew not to speak unless asked, giving her master nothing more than a nod as she followed behind.

It had only been a moment since the siblings met again, but Mamoru was in need of a moment to collect his thoughts. Proud as he was, he experienced trouble accepting his powers or the lack thereof. However, it was something the True Noblesse would have come to terms with eventually. Beyond everything, with a slumber that long it was only to be expected most of his strength had diminished. "I will return to my original state, after all, I have time on my side" he would smile. In the end, what were a couple of weeks compared to the years he was asleep? He wouldn't allow himself to be left behind, not by any of his siblings nor by this new world they found themselves waking up in.

(WC: 250)

Daily rewardSpooky Doll

Ayato Hyuuga and Junichiro Kovac like this post

Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

A True Awakening Empty Re: A True Awakening

Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:42 am
Day 2:

Silence, a concept he was more than familiar with. The only things breaking it were their footsteps and the beating of her heart. "Oh, right. I never even asked for your name, did I?" Mamoru spoke, not expecting a reply from the young woman he made his loyal servant. The increased pace of the oh so important organ indicated the nervous state she must be in, not knowing how her master would react. Perhaps even afraid, scared of what he could do should she make even the slightest mistake. "Worry not, you can tell me when you're ready" the Kyuketsuki voiced, his arms and hands behind his back as he continued to walk.

It was to be expected, an unknown creature such as himself, the True Noblesse was an entity that induced fear to many a man and woman. A force to be reckoned with, or at least that used to be the case when he was still in his prime. The current Mamoru however, would still be far from the disaster to mankind he could once be considered as. A predator whose teeth had gone dull, figuratively speaking of course, after his long slumber, his claws he used to tear out hearts and rip out throats no longer painted with blood. "Don't worry, I haven't lost my touch. You're safe with me" the Kyuketsuki assured the young woman. Now that she had decided to follow him it only made sense it would be under his protection. After all, he wouldn't allow any harm to come to those that belonged to him. 

(WC: 262, TWC: 512)

Daily reward: 1000 ryo

Ryomen likes this post

Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:39 pm
Day 3:

Warmth, a sensation he hadn't felt since long. Surrounded by family once more, together with his loved ones again after all those years in slumber. "How about you? Is there anyone left you care about?". A question followed by another silence, it appeared their conversation, for as far as it could be called one, had become predictable. Repetitive, even. "No need to open up if you're not ready, take your time". Whether she liked it or not, the two of them were going to be in each other's company quite often from now on. "I, for one, cannot wait to get to know you better" he joked while staring into the distance.

Surrounded by an area they could now call home, ruins of what once used to be, Mamoru allowed his thoughts to wander. "This might as well be the perfect place for us to rebuild", the Kyuketsuki could think of a couple of worse options to start over. At least here they were together, away from all the nonsense brought into the world by those calling themselves shinobi. "They all look the same, yet are so different". If someone were to listen to their conversation, they might as well think he was talking about a whole other species. 

The wind blew softly, a moment of peace as the two of them stood next to each other. "This probably isn't what you expected when you were sent to die by my hands". She didn't realize it yet, but the True Noblesse was the best thing that could have happened to her. 

(WC: 261, TWC: 773)

Daily reward: 500 WC

Ryomen likes this post

Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:44 pm
Day 4:

Whispers, voices coming from underneath the same earth he was standing on. "Strange. I can hear them but the beating of their hearts is missing" Mamoru spoke out loud. Was he simply dreaming or were there otherworldly forces at play? Ironically, for a creature such as himself to even consider the possibility of ghosts. Whatever the Kyuketsuki would be dealing with, for some reason he knew they could do no harm. Perhaps the young woman to his side experienced the phenomenon as well, but going by the way she treated their conversations up til now Mamoru doubted he'd be able to get anything out of her. Stubborn, similar to a certain someone.

Not possessing the strength he used to have, the True Noblesse wondered if that could be what's messing with his mind, his senses. A thought he abandoned all too quick, taking himself for a fool for even considering it. "These tricks won't work on me", certain and confident nothing would come from it, the Blood Monarch continued to walk, taking one step before the other, away from whatever madness was trying to get ahold of him. "Perhaps the silence wasn't such a bad thing after all". Years of hearing nothing, not even feeling anything, it almost became something he'd started to long for again. 

Were they calling out for help, or warning him for the road ahead? "I'm sorry to disappoint, but I fear no one". Whispers or not, the only person Mamoru ever listened to was no one but himself.

(WC: 253, TWC: 1027)

Daily reward: B-Rank Jutsu Scroll
Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:51 pm
Day 5:

Memories, they would suddenly fill his head immediately after the whispers had subsided. Images of people he once knew, faces he vaguely remembered. "Oh how long it must have been" Mamoru voiced upon recognizing one of the visages that appeared to have come to live. Whatever or whoever they were supposed to be, each of them had taken on a humanoid form, resembling someone or something the Kyuketsuki knew. "I suppose they came here to make us lose our mind". Unfortunately for the spirits, the True Noblesse would be their worst opponent. How cliché it might sound, he already dealt with worse.

Wondering if the others were also experiencing the strange phenomenon Mamoru decided to humor the ghost, sitting down with one leg crossed over the other. "Go on, tell me your story". The Kyuketsuki then listened to what the humanoid creature had to say, stories that sounded all too realistic for his taste. As he did, the spirit told him about the dreams it had, premonitions even. A vision of four people, all bearing claws and sharp teeth, eyes as red as the blood they would soon come to spill. "Intriguing, where have I heard this before?" Mamoru couldn't help but jest.

All jokes aside, the ghost started to disappear, fading away but not leaving before warning him for what's to come. "Prepare myself? You are mistaken of one thing, I do not need to be prepared, it's this world that isn't ready for the True Noblesse". And with that the spirit had left, hopefully for good. 

(WC: 258, TWC: 1285)

Daily rewardKamifuda [2]

Ryomen likes this post

Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:41 pm
Day 6:

Drip, drip, the sound of blood splattered on the ground. "I see even ghosts bleed when they get their throat slashed" Mamoru smirked, his eyes a crimson red, pitch black sclera and small veins that appeared on his face now that blood had been spilled. "I can smell it, that fear. Don't tell me ..", the Kyuketsuki allowed a brief pause, "you're afraid?". He couldn't help but burst into laughter, a spirit sent to terrorize his mind now trembling, helplessly trying to get away from the predator known as the True Noblesse. "How did that line go again? Ah, that's right. Resistance is futile". Once his eyes were set on a prey he wouldn't let go.

He would slowly approach the spirit, his arms wide open almost as if he was daring it to make a move. "I'm but a simple man, what are you waiting for?". Now that it got caught in his trap, his web of psychological warfare and mental games, Mamoru had the ghost exactly where he wanted it. "Tell me, where did all that bravoure from earlier go?". The Kyuketsuki knew what buttons to press, to mess with someone's mind regardless of them being human or not. Slow but surely he could feel the Monarch return, the monster inside of him taking over now that he could taste blood.

Inevitable, doomed was the fate of those crossing paths with Mamoru Ito, the Blood Monarch, True Noblesse and carrying the Kyuketsuki line. "Truly a shame that you had to run into me here". Drip, drip. 

(WC: 257, TWC: 1542)

Daily reward: Summon Voucher
Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:32 pm
Day 7

Endless, the row of familiar faces from the past. Each and every single one of those creatures carrying some sort of memory with them, making Mamoru remember everything from that time. "It appears I remain to be tested" the Kyuketsuki voiced. There were no doubt many a man and woman who'd succumb to the pressure, lose their mind when challenged in such matter. But not him, no, the True Noblesse stood above it all. At the top, where he belonged. Always had and always will. Different from those weak mortals who'd call themselves human. An apex predator, that's what he was. 

One by one the ghosts would tell their stories, all involving Mamoru in some way or another. As they did, the Monarch soon came to realize that each of those tales referred to how he had affected those present. Having made an impact on all of them, so to speak. "I've lived long, too long some would say. It's only natural I have left quite the impression on others during that time". Some of those people probably wished they'd never met him, while others were glad they did. Feared by many, worshipped by more. Such would be the fate of the True Noblesse. 

The spirits finished their stories, Mamoru listened and recalled the events they spoke of. "Perhaps someday we could repeat the past, although not everyone would love that". After all, for every person who respected him, there were two who'd despise him. "Such is the fate of the True Noblesse" the Kyuketsuki voiced those earlier thoughts out loud. 

(WC: 261, TWC: 1803)

Daily reward: 5000 ryo
Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:05 pm
Day 8

Interesting, the turn of events. Surprising to say the least. Whereas it were simply ghosts and spirits up til now, those same creatures had started to take form and manifest, effectively becoming more than a humanoid form of themselves. “Well I’ll be damned” Mamoru voiced as he witnessed the unexpecting. Slow but surely more people from his past began to show up, only this time they were much easier to recognize, no longer in a state of mystery but actually tangible, real even. One, two, three, four. They kept appearing, each and every single one of them were people he knew.

The Kyuketsuki wasn’t all too sure how to react, what to think of it. Slightly caught off guard the True Noblesse counted all the different faces he recognized and there were plenty. Mamoru with the great memory, as they used to call him. He used to have hundreds of followers and he knew the names of every single one of them. Who can call themselves a good leader if they can’t even do something as simple as remembering those who chose to dedicate their lives to them? It was the least he could do and something they appreciated even more.

As they gathered around him, Mamoru wondered how those people would react, would they be in their right mind or not recognize their master due to the strange situation everyone was in? Only time would tell before the Noblesse was going to find out. Strange things continued to happen ever since setting foot on his new home.

(WC: 258, TWC: 2061)

Daily rewardFirecrackers [2]
Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:59 pm
Day 9

Interesting, the first faces that had appeared. The first one belonged to Mikoto, a young girl he took in after her parents died, raising her into a fine warrior who'd kill for him. The silent assassin, as she soon came to be known as. The second one would be none other than Kazuma, a mischievous fellow who was always in for a joke but turned into a maniac the moment his hands touched a blade. Another example of fine youth turned into killers by the True Noblesse, giving them a purpose after losing the will to live. Loyal and powerful, just the way Mamoru liked them.

Some would refer to his entourage as an army, willing to kill and die for their leader while the Kyuketsuki himself always treated them as his family, his own. While he expected them to be able and take another person's life for his cause, he would do the same for them as well. If anyone ever dared laying hands on what belonged to him, they inevitably ended up paying the price.  "Never touch what's mine" Mamoru always used to say. And it was a code he still followed and lived by, even after all these years.

The slumber never changed him and neither did their appearance, both of them standing before him looking exactly how they did the day they met. Another effect of the strange phenomenon so it would seem.  "Come, sit. If it's the two of you we have a lot to talk about" the Kyuketsuki offered them to come closer.

(WC: 259, TWC: 2320)

Daily reward: 1000 WC
Mamoru Ito
Mamoru Ito
Citizen

Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:49 pm
Day 10:

Mikoto would be the first to speak, greeting Mamoru as her master. The young girl thanked him, going back to the day where it all began, at least for her. She had just lost both parents, turned into an orphan who now had to try and survive without a mother and father. Grief consumed her, sadness overwhelmed her. The child no longer had a place to go, a home she could return to. And so she eventually ended up at the Kyuketsuki’s doorstep, ready to die. “Why would I allow you to take your own life?” the True Noblesse had asked. “Why not live for me instead?” he suggested.

From that day, Mamoru took her under his wings, teaching the girl everything he knew and turning her into a loyal servant. One he cared for and respected, as was the case for all others who decided to follow him. And that was no different for Mikoto, the once young girl who quickly distinguished herself as a deadly assassin, able and willing to take the lives of those he ordered her to end, no questions asked. She had found a new purpose in life, thanks to the Kyuketsuki but more importantly, herself.

She always looked up to him, trusting in his ability to make the right decision, regardless of how difficult those could be. A master she would follow even to the depths of hell if he so requested. One of his most trusted servants, eventually becoming more than just that.

(WC: 250, TWC: 2570)

Daily rewardHeaven or Hell Dice
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum