Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Hashimoto Arc: Daimyo Heist part 4 Empty Hashimoto Arc: Daimyo Heist part 4

Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:29 pm
The underbelly of Tanzaku Town was in an uproar, be they merc or excutive hand to the crime boss, all were ready for MadKat Hunt. It was late in the afternoon, yet the foot traffic said otherwise. A few carriages filled with questionable suspects were roam here a d there; but, most were held high up in the stone brick buildings, keeping an eye up. 10,000 ryo was a loy of money to dedicated to a life of crime. To cash in on a wanted person either helped maintain or start a name for someone. Everyone wanted to be a bounty hunter, work hard play hard. Clocking in an out at a required time was foriegn to them. 

Our target, Katsuragi aka The MadKat, was pacing back and forth in a abandoned lumber warehouse. The shop closed due to maintence, the irony of it all. His wounds were still fresh, received from trying to beat up a stripper for information on a heist he was planning. But, due to the adrenline from running away from plan sight, he manages to stay on his guard for now. 

“Should I get out of town? NO! I need that money. Fuuuuuck…”, he yearns for a solution to his annoying yet very urgent problem. Without a body nearby for him to steal a face, he was stuck. His hiding with camo ability would aid him with escaping the town for good, but he needed to stay. Also, the town was crawling with half decent mobsters with a bit of shinobi training, so skating pass them with the camo jutsu would prove to be useless. 

Katsuragi perks up to the sound of carriages rolling by, some personnel on foot as well. It will only be a matter of time before he was found. This would have been easier with two people, Katsuragi thought. His mind traced around Hiko, he seemed to have a better mind for planning and such, unlike Katsuragi himself. 

“Wait…, I know! The Hishimoto will help. But… they wont fuck with me anymore if I come to them like this. Yeah, they might even try to cash in on the bounty and hire some other idiot  to steal the jewels”, it was sad but true. As of right now, Katsuragi was a loose end, with no prospects other than a difficult hardheaded stripper who would most likely claw out Katsuragi’s eyes on sight.

Groaning with frustration, he looks side to side only to once again look forward to find a lone crow bar laying on top of a lone crate. He sighs, absent of any worry of consequence on his life. What was the point? He was a dead man either way. After picking up the crow bar with a deathful grip, he slowly walks towards the double wide doors of the warehouse. The echos bounces off the walls, the twirling of the crowbar sang a tale of a man’s near certain death. 

“You only live once…”, he suddenly bursts with chakra! His form surrounded with a purple aura. His breaths of hell manifested from his body, along with a threating overlayer of that seeming lurched out towards the closed door. He was now, and will forever be the madKat.

The group of hitmen stood outside, checking in on the new source of chakra. Although they werent shinobi of any village; they were trained. Enough to hold their own against chuunin. Money corrupts off, and they were here to collect some more off of the madkat. The doors swing out, and with it, The madcat, charging towards the group of 3. Immediately, one of them used their mastery of earth techniques to summon a wall of earth to stop the madkats advancement. But, with Madkats spirit hunting eyes, he still manages to see them. Charging through the wall, he strikes it. The wall bursts into rubbled, the madkat pouncing on the caster while  the rubbles makes it way towards the other two members behind the down prey. Slamming the body to the ground, Katsuragi stands vigilant over the dead body. The other two recovered rather quickly, as they both proceed towards Katsuragi with bladded weapons in each. See how they werent build for hand to hand, Katauragi stomps the ground. The violent quake shakes up the ground and up goes the two would be bounty hunters. Katsuragi throws a few jabs with his right fist, multiple chakra projectiles in the shape of fists hurl towards the flying duo. They each receive their fair share of blows. 

After the attack, they each fall to the ground; one loud thur after another would echo. The fall frim such a height killed them instantly as they hit the ground. He was safe, for now. He knew that more would be on their way, his senses at an all time high would presume a much. The aura around him hummed, while he made his way towards the metro area of the town. 

It was time to meet up with a infamous stripper, but not becore using his face concealing technique. He chooses the one he slamped to the ground, rendering a piece of flesh from the body. After that, and a few hand seals he had once again gained a new identity. Katsuragi is seen leaving the area.

Within the club, a female of slender build was seen swirling around a steel silver pole. The crowd cheered her on at their own expense. She was ever more richer, she needed it. After her dance, the crows growing silent and hateful, she saunters on back after seeing her winning collected by the help. All it took was a broom, sweeping the cash towards the back for her to count. They did it after each dancer, to keep the winnings in order. No pooling in this establishment. You had to work to get a payday, and that is what she did.

After collecting her winnings, and paying out the boss, she makes her way to her dressing room. But as she turned the corner, she blinks and finds herself tied up, hoisted up with chains. Her wrists were tied together, she was in the air hanging by her wrist. It was painful. The more she struggled the more it hurt. In pain amd confused, she doesnt notice Katsuragi walk up towards her. His form was once again bruised and beaten, his face was revealed once more. A black eye to match the shinner the stripper had.

“Damn! I gotta say, your security dont play. Those fuckers nearly killed me, again!”, he breaths heavily while picking up the crowbar. He was back in the warehouse.

“You asshole, let me go”, she demanded. 

“Like I said, im done with the talkin. You know what I want…”, he rests the head of the crow bar in his left palm. “And I aint gonna stop till you tell me either”, he raises the crowbar up and swings down to strike the stripper on her left side rib area. 

“Ok!!!! Ok..”, Katsuragi stops before making contact. She was no longer thinking for herself, but for two. “Rem, has a brother. You probably seen or met him. He’s the one who judges every piece of gem that passes through those doors. He’s got a prett goood eye. But, he gets treated like shit, lives in a shit studi-“

“So why is he still working for him?”, he interjects.

“Don’t know, all I know is that they are half brothers, different mothers. He’s the eldest, rem being the youngest of the two. You want to rip Rem off, his brother Yanto would be your best bet. It’s how I would have done it…”, she stares wriggling with pain. Her hands nearlt purple.

“Ight! See you hard head bitch, that’s all I needed”, he walks away.

“Hey! Cut me down! I can help. You think robbing Rem is on the top of your list? I inow who you are, I’ve seen your face on a wanted poster. 10,000 ryo for a nobody asshole like you. You must’ve… pissed off the wrong… FUCK IT HURTS!!!!!”, she screams at the top of her lungs. So loud that Katsuragi had no choice but to cut her down to avoid any others from showing.

After breaking the chains with his enhanced strength, she falls down to the ground. As she waits for the feeling to return to her hands, she looks up towards Katsuragi.

“You and I, have a common goal. Rem needs to be cleaned out, I can help you! I know people in the criminal underworld”

“So do I bitch, I know a few fences an-“, he gets interrupted

“But they dont like you. I am connected. If you help me, I can help you get established. But right now, you need a safehouse. I know a place…”

“You must be sucking the glass dick if you think im gonna trust you. Plus after everything I did to you and you to me??! Nah, bitch…

Yanto right? You just tell me where to find him and Ill come meet you afterwards if I need help. Bye!!!!”, he waits for her to tell him the information. After that, he walks out of the warehouse, but not before rendering flesh from the corpse he stored from the previous attack. With a new face, he leaves to go find Yanto.
—-
Exit, wc/1559 all towards this.
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure