Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kinko
Kinko
Citizen
Stat Page : Kinko
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 71000

Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members]

Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:20 pm
Kinko’s eyebrow would raise, only slightly while the tense second of Arantima challenged the presence between the two.  But only for a moment, nothing lost and nothing gained.  Mizuki seemed to be able to calm the puppy down.  This man child was truly different.  He wondered if Mizuki would scold him, maybe in private, like she did him.  Either way, each person here was brought for a reason and as of right now, Kinko has no reason to betray the wisdom of Mizuki.  Though, Kinko was certain his Kumogakure friend was thinking the same thing.

Out of respect to Mizuki, the lean Shinobi dressed in black garbs would nod his head as the other two were being introduced.  ‘Arantima Kyuketsuki.’ He said the name to keep it fresh but also interested in the Kyuketsuki name.  He was meeting more and more Kyuketsuki from outside his country.  He wondered how much different they would be. ‘Kana- mi Kyuketsuki.’ He would nod during their introduction and pocket their names for later.  He had many questions for them but that would have to wait for another time.  He would look a little more closely at the two, he was certain he would get to know them better.  Kinko could get a sense that he was the newest Kyuketsuki; he wondered how Yazui felt about them.  Regardless, he wondered how Mizuki kept finding these members.

Kinko would maintain decorum and poise as he followed Mizuki into the main house, noting the lovely blooming flowers and the environment.  He wondered what this place was, what it could be.  He was offered a room by Mizuki, almost concerned that he would be taking too much.  He wondered how all of this could happen.  Was Kinko becoming a part of a Kyuketsuki uprising?  He was unsure of all of this; at this point he knew that he was offered a refugee from the former Kazekage and missing shinobi.  What was he getting himself into?  He watched as the puppy Arantima claimed his territory at , of course, the right hand of Mizuki.  Without further judgment, Kinko would walk past each room, not claiming anything.  He was certain he had no choice but to stay but he wanted to see how much of a choice he really would have.  Still, the group would press on.  The building was truly quite a spectacle; he had many questions regarding it.  Kinko would be certain that his questions would be answered but only in time, surely, not of this was not his business.  It was elaborate, quite similar to the Kyuketsuki headquarters in the Lightning Country, he wondered how much he would really be giving up by staying here.  He noticed no assistants, au pair, house stewards.  Maybe they were in the back, surely they would not expect Kinko to do his own cooking…or maybe that is why the guy who wears sunglasses indoors is here.

The group would then find themselves in the most ornate, opulent conference room paired with golden designs and owls blessing their thoughts and ideas.  Kinko was quite impressed with the room, and his fingers dragged along the top of the wooden table, feeling the finish.  He noticed as people took their seats and took his seat directly across from Mizuki.  Not in opposition, but he was the furthest away from the group.  Kinko could get a sense that Mizuki was going to speak, he stood tall in the chair and placed his forearms on the ledge of the table with his fingers clasping each other.  

Kinko noticed she was using some words he was not relating to, but did appreciate her honesty and candor.  But he knew she had something to ask, especially since she had something to offer.  ‘…!’ He was right, she was the former Kazekage.  He was more surprised that most did not act in any way.  Perhaps, they already knew but Kinko was only still confirming.  Though, he had even more questions.  Unfortunately, his knowledge of Sunagakure politics would fail him, he did not know her story well enough to see how she got here, or yet, how we got here.

He peeked into her eyes, he could see motivation, a fire, one that could char the world.  A smile came across his face, not one that would cheer her mission but one that acknowledged himself.  Apparently, he did get an answer, that the choice was his.  It wasn’t.

He noticed that Arantima was quick to support ‘Mizu-ane’ and would quickly expel his own politics of ridding the sickness of the world.  Quite extreme language – Kinko wondered if the Kyuketsuki were like that.  Regardless, he knew that the relationship between Arantima and Mizuki was strong.  His eyes would turn towards his favorite cook in the country, as he pledged his allegiance too.  So fast, but truly, he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Perhaps, this organization will make Yazui great again.  

Kinko did not want to be the skeptic and truly did not doubt the abilities of the room but he did question them.  He wondered what changing the world really meant, what that would look like.  Kinko would need to hear more from Mizuki.  He wondered if the others could feel his heartbeat, “I am here for what is best for the Kyuketsuki and I believe you are best for the Kyuketsuki.  I am eager to hear more about your ideals.”  He said in a non-committal way, but in a way that shows support and honesty and being open to pledging allegiance.  Kinko knew he has no choice but to commit but would make it appear as if he had a choice.  Truly, he was concerned about the Kyuketsuki in the Lighting Country, who truly were sick.  And now, that Mizuki is here, they may be able to do something about it.  He needed to know more about her story.  Kinko was not going anywhere, not until he learned more about his father and the Kyuketsuki.  Kinko finished with a smile, one that showed his discomfort with protroying those emotions but hopefully expressed his openness and willingness to be vulnerable.  An offering of building trust.

[WC:1027/1871]
Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen
Stat Page : Blodreina
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 59650

Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members]

Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:23 am
A slight flow of reassurance allowed Kana to become more passive as Mizuki continued on by introducing herself and Arantima to the two men that had approached from the treeline. It was probably for the best that things didn’t end up getting dirty during a ‘welcome home’ event. Kana shifted her gaze upon the two. A brief moment to take in their appearance and their attire. Wondering to herself what lives these ones came from to also have found their way here to Mizuki.

Without any further questions or dialogue, Mizuki led the brood of them further down the pathway. Coaxing them further into this new world that could possibly be their new home. A safe place amongst all the chaos up above. The path was lined with the beauty and elegance of Sakura blossoms, leading to the doors of the main building.

Mizuki introduced them to the living quarters, which housed plenty of rooms for either of them to choose from. Kana glanced down the hall and at each of the doors. It would be very much unlike the Inn in which she stayed within Tanbogakure, and underneath the great oaks within the Fire county. Having her very own room that could possibly be permanent was something. .  so different.

They continued forth within the shadow of Mizuki, following into the other room that filled their eyes with gold. The room was massive and the pillars held the ceiling that towered from far above. They approached the table within the center. Kana’s eyes were dazzled by the feathery decorations and patterns. “Feathers. .” The word was hardly even audible from her lips. Feather ornaments and beads were one of Kana’s favorites. Seeing them within this place along with the owl wings caused her to recall the owl summon that was once with Arantima.

When they made it to the table, Mizuki beckoned them to join her in a more serious discussion. Allowing each of them to take a seat at the table as Mizuki continued to stand. Kana found herself at one of the chairs that were still available, being moreso to the left side of the group. Taking a moment to cross one leg over the other as her elbow rested against the armrest of the chair, as the others took turns choosing their own seat and getting comfortable. There was a brief moment where it felt as if the room was holding a breath, as Mizuki waited for them, before moving into her speech. Kana witnessed the woman’s shift in her gaze as a hint of her desire was spoken aloud. A desire to burn out a poison that has corrupted the image that Mizuki sought.

Of course~ everything that this world is to give would evidently come with a price and it was up to them to decide if the price worked in their favor or against it.

Kana had spent most of her life in a shadow of being. Living it but barely experiencing it. But this speech did remind her of the way she was thrown out from Kirigakure. She was easily made the enemy without much investigation or second thought. She was cast as an outsider, so she never tried to find another place within the walls. Instead, she came. . and she went. So Mizuki’s idea wasn’t a bad one.

“I can’t promise that my emotions are as transparent in a movement like this. I don’t have much experience in being so initiative in the likes of fighting. But I can offer a promise that I’m not so quick to abandon either.” There was still much to learn about these people. Kana would like to learn more about what it is that Mizuki sought, and how far she would go. Offering her own abilities wasn’t much of a prize to pay. . for the time being. Although she was certain the prize can become much direr. But that is what made it worth it.

{WC: 659 | TWC: 1,512}
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 330650

Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:51 pm
The first to speak was of course Arantima as she expected, he had sworn to follow her long before this day and he had more intimate knowledge of her history than the remaining company. His loyalty spoken so easily though did give her satisfaction to a degree that she couldn’t deny. He had done as much by claiming the room to her right only a few moments earlier, these two siblings were second generation born - Hiromasa and Kyobo - the pair from the stories were a combination that lead their clan to a level of power she sought now. So it made more sense than anyone knew at this point to see the two be iron clad in their approach to the goal ahead. In the seconds that lingered after his words she swore she felt a hand on her shoulder - the feeling of affirmation - but it felt as though her father was approving of this direction; its possible her trip into the Jashin temple had put these thoughts in her mind but she wasn’t fearful of them as she once would have been.

She was getting lost in her thoughts again when Yazui finally spoke up, causing her face to turn over her shoulder to take him in - the broad smile didn’t fit his words exactly but the disconnect stirred approval in her heart. She returned the smile in kind as he too pledged himself to her ambition. The gleam in his eyes reminded her vaguely of another gleam she once saw in a set of eyes owned by a Ragdoll man. Then the next voice along the group came to life, Kinko, who was directly at her back - and while out of sight she could sense the skepticism in his words. He wanted what was best for the clan… and believed she was what was best, perhaps not for the world but if he chose to keep his scope narrow she could work with that. 

The hold of Ohta being so recently undone made her dives into the unhinged more frequent, so when she simply slid back on her hands, causing her body to lean further over the table and her head to fall back so she viewed Kinko upside down - to her it was normal. Staring at him with her hair laying back on the table she too gave him a smile, “I love the honesty, you can ask anything you wish of me during training of course.” Last but not least the blood haired, soft spoken Kana Mi would add to the discussion. Ever the earnest one and ever the one to undersell herself for the sake of saving face, turning her face to stare into hers - the expression morphing from one of glee to one of confusion before sliding into a calm acceptance of the words. Fluidly she would return to a full upright position and turn once again to the group, composure returned. “My, my, Kana Mi, we must work on that self confidence, we are family after all, we are here to bring out the best in each other… I am so happy you have chosen to stay.” Pushing off the table she would grasp at a chunk of her hair, twiddling some of the strands in her fingers as she began to idly walk around the table - “I have one last thing I wish to impart on you all, a Fuinjutsu of my own design to aid us as we move forward. Whether you stay or go your safe passage in and out of this place depends heavily on your having this seal. I call it Sojo Koka-” she had continued her idle walking before coming to pause behind Arantima’s chair, “-it has a very peculiar ability that binds those who wear it. While it does the basics of allowing passage through our home it also links us all, allowing us to find one another when apart and imbuing us with protection against each other's most nasty abilities. Some of you will know soon enough how valuable this can be when fighting alongside those in this room.” 

Reaching around the back of the chair she would place her hand on Arantima’s left shoulder, while her free hand raised to be seen by all, before weaving the eight seals Rat-Ox-Tiger-Horse-Snake-Bird-Dragon-Snake. With a flash of gold the intertwining lines of the seal would spread from under her palm, weaving over his clothes before sinking down to lay dormant on his skin. “When the rest of you are ready for it I will be glad to give you the same seal, but only if you ask, for now though-” patting his shoulder she would turn from the group and clap her hands together in a clear meaning that brought this to an end. “-you are free to go. Explore, get comfortable, get to know each other. Training will be available starting tomorrow for any who wish to join Arantima and me.” Moving away from the table she would summon Pakuun in a flourish of seals and a puff of smoke, holding him on her arm she moved further from the group as the owl began tittering away on any updates she had been waiting on.
WC 869

EXIT
TWC 2171
Jutsu Used:

Seal of Sōjō Kōka 40 AP placed on Arantima
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:53 pm

Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members] - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members] - Page 2 RlNMUAA

Arantima looked around at those who responded after himself and nodded to each in kind. once he heard the declarations of allegiance, even if they were somewhat subdued they were enough to settle the protective nature within himself.  Enough at least for him to remove his face mask and let his gaze soften.. It still had that killer intent to it but it seemed that was something he was unable to remove. He let out a soft breath when Mizu's hand came down to touch his shoulder and he looked up behind himself for a moment to watch Mizu as he felt the seal touch his skin under his armor.

He listens, as he always does when Mizu speaks.. intently and absorbing every word like a dried out sponge does water. He closes his eyes for but a minute and he smiles warmly as he can feel Mizu's presence in a way that he could not before.. A way that was warmer than when he sensed her with his supernatural senses. He looked behind as Mizu summoned Pakuun and chuckled at the birds excitement in telling her about all the things she needed to hear.

Arantima began to rise and plucked his mask from the table "I know i gave you both a cold reception when you arrived, but I am very protective of my Family.. Knowing now that you are hear for my family.. And one of you is a part of it.. I welcome you as well to my Sisters home. Please call me Tima, I may not behave as you would expect, but I promise you I am worthy of my Demon moniker.  And I will do my best to ensure that all of you are as well, if you care to train with me, seek me out in the grounds...  My Position among the Sunagakure Genin was much the same of mentor. And while i imagine you three a bit more skilled than a academy fresh genin, I would like to see where you all stand."

The speed in which he took his mask up from the table and had it affixed to his face was a flash and blur of movement for most of them, Even Kana-mi would see that he was moving twice the speed she could muster in such a movement. He wasn't looking at any of them when he did that, and the casual way he feathered out his hair with his bladed hands seemed practiced and calm, as if he knew he could not cut himself doing it. He looked up at the ceiling and let out a breath that clicked the filter of his mask to activate.

He ran his hands up his ribs and felt the missing kunai from his demons shroud and sighed gently "Do not think that it is becuase i think myself above you that I ask to evaluate your skills. It is in fact becuase I need to see how far I am along my path as well. And you three will help me in that endeavor. We can talk more about training when you wish to seek me out on the grounds.  But until then, please sleep and eat well.. For when you do seek me out we will begin."

Arantima Looked behind himself and looked back to the rest of those gathered before looking up to the ceiling and with a move that was almost completly silent save for some slight jostling of his armor and weapons he lept straight up and flipped a half spin landing with his feet on the ceiling before he began to run across the ceiling towards the door instead of running along the ground so he did not jostle or disturb Mizu on his way out. He moved like the devil chasing down a sinner and yet his foot steps made no discernable sound along the ceiling

Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members] - Page 2 RlNMUAA

650/2166

-5 for Surface walking
-5 for Quiet footsteps

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 830/890

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters | Jumping Distance/Height 42 Meters

Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members] - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Nenra
Nenra
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Drifter
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:34 pm
"This is spoken dialogue."
"This is internal dialogue."

After swearing his allegiance to Mizuki, Yazui would remain in his position. Elbows on the table and hands folded before him, he would give very little reaction to the happenings around him. He would hardly even shift his position, regardless of the occasional shuffle to get more comfortable. On account of his reflective sunglasses, no one in the room would be able to follow his gaze. To some, it might have looked like he was still mulling about his answer or perhaps daydreaming about the future that Mizuki had promised him. In truth, he had already moved on from that. Saying and moving little in order to attract as little attention as possible to himself, he let the remaining interactions play out without getting involved unless there was something he really wanted to say. And then, he would watch. And listen. More specifically watch and listen to the remaining two recruits.

Kana Mi and Kinko. He was especially curious how they would react. Arantima’s loyalty to Mizuki had been obvious from the first second he’d laid eyes on him. His reaction came as no surprise to the Tenka. The two other Kyuketsuki were different in this regard. From what he’d gathered from Kinko, he had arrived in this country to hunt down a certain target. Him walking into Mizuki was purely by chance, just as it had been for Yazui. He had shown a very clear interest in Mizuki, which could be either attraction or the opportunity to learn more about his heritage after becoming so disillusioned with the Kyuketsuki in his homeland. But was this interest enough to warrant loyalty to a plan that would literally turn his life upside down? What Mizuki was planning was no small feat, and could potentially lead to them making a lot of enemies. Would Kinko swear his loyalty to this plan for the sake of personal curiosity? Or was he more like Yazui than he would let on? Had he in a way also hit rock bottom and had nowhere else to go?

Whatever the case was, Kinko also swore himself to Mizuki. And after a short back-and-forth regarding the future of the clan and a further discussion of Mizuki’s plans, the only one left was Kana Mi.

This girl was difficult for Yazui to get a read on. She had stuck to the background, saying nothing unless directly spoken to and not giving her thoughts away through action either. This could simply be not being as comfortable with the situation as Mizuki or Arantima (something Yazui could definitely sympathise with), or part of her personality. When she spoke, her words indicated the latter as well as a lack of confidence in her combat abilities. Nevertheless, she also swore loyalty.

And with that, Mizuki’s organisation was a fact.

Acknowledging this, Mizuki herself would react to Kana Mi before addressing the table as a whole once more to explain a fuuinjutsu of her own design. Hearing what it did reinforced Yazui’s faith in her and this group. By the sound of it, it both prevented unwelcome parties from finding their current location as well as protected its bearers from friendly fire. Several personal experiences from Youka’s war campaign meant Yazui understood how important both of these factors were. If anything, it showed that Mizuki knew what she was doing and possessed good insight in the factors that could decide any battle. The Tenka had no way of verifying if she truly was the former Kazekage, but for the time being she showed every sign of being worthy of such a position.

Yazui would watch as Mizuki performed a string of hand seals and placed the seal of her most loyal servant. “Rat, ox, tiger, horse, snake, bird, dragon, snake.”, he muttered to himself under his breath, soft enough that only those with augmented hearing would be able to hear. Even if Yazui wasn’t a fuuinjutsu user himself, it couldn’t hurt to remember the seals and recognize when one of his new allies was casting it, right? The Tenka had half expected Mizuki to cast the seal on the rest of the table as well, but instead she parted the group with promises to receive Soja Koka and train together. She then walked off, summoning what looked like a bird in the process.

After this, Arantime rose and, for the first time, addressed the group personally. His tone now seemed more affable, although still to the point and somewhat authorative. He mentioned some things about himself, such as his moniker and his position as a genin instructor back in Sunagakure. Apparently, his ties with Mizuki went back to that sand-blasted village and her time as Kazekage. He then spoke of training and evaluating his own process. The word “process” combined with the speed of his movement caused a heavy feeling in his stomach. A long time ago, Yazui had been a more competent shinobi and something of a rising star in Kumogakure’s military. But he hadn’t seen an actual combat situation against another shinobi in years. For the first time in years, Yazui became concerned with exactly how far his skills had deteriorated. He could feel beads of sweat forming on his back when he imagined the humiliation of being unfavourably compared to a genin. Not giving away his feelings outwardly, he considered his place in the organisation. Yazui knew he stood no chance against a kage-level opponent like Mizuki. And judging by the speed at which Arantima moved, he wasn’t at this demon’s level either. He wasn’t sure about the other two. Kana Mi seemed very insecure about her combat abilities, but could be underestimating himself. Kinko seemed fairly confident from what he had seen, but Yazui hadn’t observed anything that could give away his level of skill.

Seeing Arantima leave, Yazui would also rise from the table. If he was going to train tomorrow, he needed to start preparing. Maybe do some exercises to mold his chakra or go over possibly tactics with his genjutsu. Turning towards Kinko first and then Kana Mi. “Guess this is it then. I’m going to excuse myself. This is all a lot to take in, and I’d like to take some time getting ready for tomorrow.” His final words were for Kana Mi, a simple “Pleasure meeting you.” An ice breaker intended to come off as friendly and hopefully put the girl more at ease with his presence. They were now allies and trust was needed. Same went for Kinko, although the two were already somewhat more familiar.

With these words, Yazui would turn from the table and head back into the direction they came. It was time to claim one of the rooms as his own.

Exit
WC: 1121
TWC: 3126

Stat claims:
+20 chakra
+11 speed

Learning Chakra Sensory [V7] (narutoroleplaygame.com) for 2000 words, Phantom Dream Lens for 1000 words
Remaining 126 words will be used to start training Phantom Dream Serial Lenses, now at 126/1500.

Last edited by Tenka Yazui on Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Kinko
Kinko
Citizen
Stat Page : Kinko
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 71000

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:22 pm
Kinko watched as the new leader addressed her court.  He appreciated her, he could see who she was as a leader and his eyes glanced over to the other members of the board.  There was a sense of pride flowing through Kinko, the Kyuketsuki blood was strong here.  The room made him comfortable, even if he was unsure about the mission, he was certain about Mizuki.  He figured he would get plenty of time to meet the other two Kyuketsuki.  He was trying to give them all benefits of doubts before any real and significant judging.  As for Yazui, he just liked messing with him.  Mizuki would stand and place a seal on Arantima, a seal that Kinko knew he wanted.  Even if Kinko was not going to be here forever, he wanted Mizuki’s blessing.  His attention would be diverted to Arantima, who would speak in the tongue of the feudal lords.  ‘Why does he talk like that?’ Kinko wondered, as he noticed that he was compared to Academy fresh genin, the insult.  Kinko would notably roll his eyes over to Yazui to see if he heard it as well.  Kinko wondered what the demon would bring in regard to their training, he spoke very highly of himself.  

Kinko was also interested in the relationship between them and Sunagakure.  He was quite interested in the past behind Mizuki and the little brother, Aran, might be his name.  Kinko nodded and in agreement, almost eagerly, “I am looking forward to training with you and learning more about the true Kyuketsuki.” He said with a friendly nod and nodding to Kana-mi as well.  Then noticed as the man would run away not a demonized bamboo, truly, what was up with that guy, or should I think -demon-…

“We will talk soon.”  He said in a general way to everyone, before following Yazui’s lead and getting out of here.  He was certain the two would talk about it soon.  But until then, he would go to find his chambers and retire…for now. He had a lot to think about.  And the entire time, he would not be able to hide his smile.

[EXIT]
[WC/2230]

Claims:

Chakra Sensory 2,000 WC
11 Chakra
11 Vigor

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:33 am
Approved Exits
Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen
Stat Page : Blodreina
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 59650

Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:34 pm
Kana bowed her head in regarding Mizuki's words, showing that she was indeed acknowledging the woman's words. Then the rest proceeded to witness the special seal that Mizuki presented to the table. Her words dove deeper into the fine details about the power that her seal was capable of. Something that would definitely cause them to be a force to reckon with if they was fighting side by side.

It was a handy masterpiece.

After the gathering at the table was dismissed, and the rest of them was left free to wander the new surroundings that beckoned forth their growing curiosity, Kana stood from the table as one of the newcomers introduced themselves. It was the one that had failed to the first time around.

The red-haired Lass allowed her eyes to wander over for a brief moment as she exchanged a gentle smirk. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance as well~" She responded in return. Surely the coming days will be interesting in this new place. This new life that held more of a meaning than the one she walked away from. [Exit]

{WC: 184 | TWC: 1,696}
Claims:
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:41 pm
Approved again
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:01 pm
{EXIT AND CLAIM}

Realized i forgot to exit and claim from here. All claims below are using 25% max stat discount.

Finishing my training of Instant transmission from This post 3000/3000

187/187 to learn Miracle wrinkle cure

187/187 to learn Out of a hat

292 /375 towards Mass shift
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum