Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Hashimoto Arc: Daimyo Heist Part 2 Empty Hashimoto Arc: Daimyo Heist Part 2

Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:47 pm
The streets of Tanzaku town were still the same, the hustle and bustle of business ever so present. It teemed with life from all the lands, each trying to secure their piece. Whether they were street hustlers or corpo drones, each slowly climbed their way up to the top. And so was Katsuragi, he nodded gleefully with a bit of tension. It had been a while since ge did work such as this, casing the jewel store of Batou Rem; he was one of the biggest jewelers in the fire country.

Katsuragi was wrapped in a three piece silver suit, along with wearing a coal stone colored tied. It was snug around his neck, which added a bit more tension to his nerviousness. His shoes were leather loafers, which along with his suit cost him over 5,000 ryo to get. A small investment to a big score. He sits within a rented carriage; which he stole. He wish he could have done the same with the suit, but after getting his measurements and good customer service… 

Katsuragi couldnt help but return back later after this was all over to get more threads.

Pulling up to the store, which looked like a fortified mansion, with sterdy pillers that seemingly touched the heavens. The lavish varriage comes to a stop. Without missing a beat, he was greeted  by service. The help opened the carriage door, which lined up perfectly with the red carpet that led to the entrance. Katsuragi steps out of the carriage, but his tru face was not revealed. His face was altered due to the face altering jutsu he aquired in tanbogakure. It aided him entering tanzaku town, and it kow aided him entering now.

After formal exchanges, he finally enters the store; but also meeting the man of the hour. “Batou Rem, at your service. It is a pleasure to a Sakura Corp rep, how is Mr. Sakura Doing these days?”

Katsuragi always used backstories that tied the Sakura Corp to him; the Corporation had reach throughout all the lands. It was nearly impossible to miss the SC sign.

“Yeah, he good. He ight…”

“I beg your pardon?”, Batou asked. He was confusion, vexed by the speech patterns of someone claiming to be a representive of Sakura Corp. 

Pausing, the guards that seemed to litter the main conference room slowly turned towards Katauragi.

“Mr. Seiei?”, the jeweler asked forcefully.

With a deep breath, he spoke once more. This time with a more proper approach.

“FoRgive my iRRegulaR speech fRom before. I spent quite a bit of time in the slums of Tanzaku Town. I have heaR quite many things about it’s aRt district and had to have expeRience it for myself. I guess in a mannoR of speaking, the cultuRe rubbed off onto me Ah he hoho”, he adjust his tie a bit more to allow him to breath.

“Now then, I am heaR, on behalf of MR. SakuRa to aquiRe a few jewel pieces foR his ball he will be throwing…”

Batou Rem, starring eye to eye with the mad cat, trying to get a measure of who he was dealing with. A pencil pusher, or an out of place vagabond who stole a gentlemen’s tailored clothes. But, after the PRopeR introduction, he felt more at ease. 

“Why yes, anything for Mr. Sakura. Are we…renting… o-“

Katsuragi interupts “MR. SakuRa does not, Rent…hmm peRhaps if you know any otheR jeweleRs with a moR-

“Fuck them… I am and will always be, Mr. Sakura’s man”, batou said as he snaps his fingers. The guards open a large cloud steel vault which happened to be laced with seals. This single fact cut out any chance of Katsuragi breaking in himself. His knowledge of fuinjutsu wasnt even elementary. After it opene, the light that escaped the vault was breath taking. Jewel piece of all manner of cut, size, style, and era were all here. 

Peering in, taking in all the jewels, he sees wgat he finally came here for, the daimyo’s heirlooms which all sat in the back half of the vault. Of coure he himself was not in it, the guards prevented anyone from entering except Batou Rem.

Now that he knew Batou was in possession, it was time to check out the other challenge; breaking into the mansion.

“PaRdon me, but may I use the RestRoom. I afRaid I must insist”, he looks around trying to find another out if he was told no. But, he was allowed to do so. He walks off to the right as told to find the bathroon. However, after leaving the main hall, all eyes away, he ducks off to the left. 

Roaming the hallway, he notices that all the doors had markings of a seal of some kind, but that wasnt all. 

Slowly, he looks down and sees that the floor beneath him had a trail of seals, except the seal from where he stood and the ones behind him were all lit with a red hue.

*click*
*shink*
*stomp*

Turning around, he seems a five man shinobi team of security halting him from advancing any further. Their swords, crossbows, longbows all of it were pointing right at Katsuragi. He was caught, for Katsuragi had set off almost every security measure in place.

“Mr. Seiei, right? It’s time for you to leave”, the lead guard instructed. 

Knowing he was caught, out manned he did as he was instructed. Security here was no joke.

Hours Later…

Katsuragi was seen at the bar, in his regular attire. Yet stil kept the face change jutsu.

Katsuragi's attire consisted of a Yakuta black leather jacket, which underneath he wears a hanley blood red hoodie. His belt is black leather, designer's choice, with an overlapping LV emblem as a buckle. The pants he wears is a fresh pair of black stretch jeans with ankle zippers located on the lower inside section of the pants. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His hair in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique.

Drinking his whiskey, he tries to formulate another plan only to realize that he was not going to be able to do this alone. 

Moments later he sees an angry woman asking one of the other bartenders for a Mr. Rem. 

Katsuragi smiles.
—-
Exit Wc/ 1137, all towards This
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Mad Medic
Summoning Contract : Aoiryu
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Iryojutsu