Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Blades and Kota [Mission] Empty Blades and Kota [Mission]

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:14 am
The Missions:

Kota woke up feeling groggier than usual. He had stayed up late into the night working on various projects. There were changes in his life that he had to think about. What better way to do it than by drowning himself in work. The hunter always found it easier for him to get through his problems by drowning himself in various projects. His ragged body moved slower than usual. He still managed to get up and leave the house at a decent time. Kota worked under the belief that good jobs got taken quickly. The whole thing about worms and birds.

Making it into the jobs office Kota made a read through on the board. Building demolition looked like it could be fun. The archer liked to plan his day out in advance with the jobs worked into him. Besides the building demolition he decided to help with trash. The demolished building would have a lot of parts to get rid of. It would be like killing two birds with one arrow. The choice had nothing to do with the fact that they were recommended to take together.

The next section that Kota made his way over to was the actual building. The building in question was one of the older research labs. It was three stories and made of sturdy material. Kota could see why it was classified as a ninja job just looking at it. If he had to guess he was sure the build was refined with some meteoric iron.

“This is quite the structure. This is gonna take some time for even normal shinobi.” It was an errant thought that was in his head. A ninja that did not excel in medical or weaponry may have had a tougher time. The knowledge of breaking down metal structures and components would be easier for someone in his field.

“How many people do we have coming to help with the breakdown?” Kota turned to ask the man in charge. He was a civilian that looked like the ancient descriptions of the people called dwarves. He stood at about three feet tall with muscles that could crack a walnut. The man was a tiny barrier of destruction. Like a ball that would break your foot if you kicked it.

The man looked at Kota balefully. He did not seem to be fond of the questioning hunter. “We have about three more people comin along to help. One of them follows your line of work.” Kota assumed he meant ninja. “The other is a standard worker like us. Good people. Doesn’t go round stealing all the other jobs from hard workin people like us.” The man had an unfamiliar accent to him. Kota would have been angry at what the man said, if he was the one giving him his pay. It felt like it would be beneath Kota to even bother to retaliate. Kota was sympathetic and understood the concerns of the dwarven one. The hunter was one of the same type before enrolling in the academy. Not classist against shinobi, just worried about how they could do everything.

WC: 520
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen
Stat Page : The Ebon Rose
Genjutsu Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 84000

Blades and Kota [Mission] Empty Re: Blades and Kota [Mission]

Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:36 am
In contrast, Blades woke up from a fantastic conclusion in his wild nighttime dreams. Fascinatingly enough, he was dreaming about traveling into the country of Lightning, in which he'd enter Kumogakure itself, the village 'Hidden in the Clouds'. Of course, any and all landmarks and structures he encountered throughout his journey were nonsensical and make believe at best. There was a cow, a statue of an old lady, some guy with dual wielded battle axes, and finally, the only faces he recognized from it all was that of the lovely group of shinobi he slayed two sharks with, back during his beach vacation. Perhaps that's the only reason he even had those thoughts in his dreams, because he loved hanging out with them so much. Especially that whale princess... regardless, he wakes in a cold sweat after apparently giving the Raikage a hug, and he rubs his head with a stupid grin on his face upon realizing he was back in reality. "Maybe I took too many days off... how convenient I have work today~" He proclaimed to himself, before chipperly leaping out of his bed and going to get ready for the hard day of manual labor he'd be undergoing today. Some type of demolition job, followed by litter collecting afterwards, if he recalled correctly.

Eating breakfast, getting dressed and gathering his tools of trade were rather quick for him, so he was on the road in no time. Today's weather seemed to be partly cloudy, so he'd get breaks from the harsh sunlight of the desert whenever he walked under small collections of shade here and there. As wonderful as having time off was, he enjoyed being back home. For the time being, he gets to reflect on the rapid progress he's been making lately when it comes to his duties as a Genin. It's enough merely to impress himself, but every day he's felt the ease of chakra control come more and more naturally to him. For whatever reason, he experienced a bout of eye pain, which is something he's never experienced before, but when he brought it up to his local doctor, they came up with no answer. He supposes it might be beneficial to consult one of his medically inclined peers, but he didn't really know anyone like that. Maybe the partner he's getting for today's task might be a medical nin? Who knows... it didn't really matter. He was here to destroy, not think.

When he arrives, dressed in a rather simple working uniform to better protect himself, rather than his shinobi gear, he easily spots who he's supposed to be around after taking a cursory glance. It's rather obvious, considering the rest of them weren't hauling a bow around their back, and no regular citizen here really did that. With his own katana by his side, and the rest of his tools kept safely hidden in his belt pouches, he hails Kota from the side with a friendly wave, and makes himself known by simply saying, "Yo. You're a shinobi, right?" Then, he glances towards the building they're probably going to be taking apart, and he puts a hand on his own hip, chuckling a little to himself. "Looks like we got our work cut out for us. Did you get the go ahead yet, or are we waiting for the signal?"

Word Count Tracker:
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:44 am
Kota was chillin out. Enjoying the sun with his wait. His eyes were closed but he still felt the approach of the man he believed the Forman was talking about. In general shinobi had higher levels of chakra. The hunter was sensitive to it and could sense their chakra. The exceptions to his sensory abilities were rare. What would be the odds of one of the exceptions coming to a demolition job. The choices were helpful shinobi or an assassin. It was too early in the morning for an assassination attempt.

“Yep. The other shinobi so to speak.” Kota gave a smile to the unfamiliar face. “Kota Apollon. Pleasure to meet you.” He would hold his hand out for a shake. It would make no difference or not if Blades decided to pick him up on the offer. Kota would put his hand down either way. Giving the man a once over Kota was not too thrilled to see him. Something about the guy felt off. Still he would not let the man’s looks get the better of him. He was raring to start. The sooner he finished his mission. The sooner he could get paid and go back to crafting. Creating stuff with his own hands made him feel better. “Anyway I have not gotten started yet. Since you are here I may as well get to work.”

The archer gave a blinding smile. He was already armed and ready to go. “Try to keep up if you can.” Kota smiled and rushed towards the building at top speed. If he was gonna be destructive he wanted to enjoy it. He would start walking up the side of the building using surface walking. The building was too tall for him to try it with the lightness skill. He made it to the top in a matter of moments. The short sprint as his top speed was nothing to him. In fact Kota only knew of one other guy that could match him easily. It was a shame that the news of his passing happened earlier. If Kota was not busy at the time he would have even tried to visit his deceased acquaintance.

Kota notched a ruby red arrow and took aim. The target was one of the nice looking pillars inside of the building. If it was too tough to break down from the inside. Taking it down from the inside was the best bet. “I am gonna take aim at the pillars inside from this window. If you think you can outshoot me feel free to go for it.” Kota wanted to make the assignment fun. A little competition rarely ended in death. Not to mention the archer was a bit cocky when it came to hitting targets. He doubted most people had as much experience as him. Kota could really hit the pillars with his eyes closed and upside down. He was simply giving the other guy hope.

WC: 492
TWC: 1,012
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen

Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:59 pm
When Kota turned to face him, a glimmer in his hazel eyes indicated maybe a miniscule sign of interest. In fact, if they weren't on the job right now, Blades would have considered maybe striking a less than professional conversation with them. Them being taller than he was also happened to be a pleasant surprise, given he wasn't used to many people, even other men, being that tall without also being unreasonably jacked in the process. Needless to say, he liked what he saw, but he cleared his throat and grinned at them once he saw a hand up ripe for the shaking, which he takes with gusto, being firm and quick with the handshake until it's at its end. "Pleasure's all mine, Kota~ I'm Blades. Can't wait to see what you can do with that bow, I don't see many shinobi appreciate the potential they have," he says frankly, before crossing his arms and nodding at the archer ninja in response to him having not started yet. It was very much a positive note that he's working with a friendly soul once more, despite the chaotic bunch of people that could live in Sunagakure sometimes.

The subject of a competition between the two did momentarily catch his ego, and he briefly considered it as they gazed upon the building together, with his partner already taking the initiative of getting onto higher ground, for what he assumes is a better shot with his weapon of choice. However, that in of itself already clued to the fact that this was another young man that was way ahead of him in terms of shinobi skills and tactics. Whatever type of training this guy did, he was blindingly fast while being completely casual about it. He'd only barely be able to keep up if he tried. Considering from a glance that they probably had a similar affinity to weapons, seeing as no one in the right mind would use a straight up bow without some sort of knowledge, he duly notes that any competitive streak he could have would result in his untimely embarrassment. That wouldn't do; a trickster like him needed to make sure he was always on top, even if being on the top was sharing the spotlight, rather than being the only one. That's when he too noticed the flaw in this building's design. The pillars seemed to lead towards faultier craftsmanship, and that was obviously perfect for his friend's bow and arrow. Whenever he scales up to where Kota is, he hangs by his side and snaps his fingers to indicate he's done thinking, then exposits his idea.

"How about we work together instead, friend? I got a silly idea. For how this building is designed, without a bunch of explosives - which I don't have - it seemed like you already figured out that destroying it from the inside is best. So, why don't you shoot me inside? Then, I can do my own type of destruction, while you continue your firing spree from out here. It'll be more efficient, less dangerous, and it'll save us a lot of time. I'll be honest too, that I don't even need to see you shoot to know you're better at the bow than me; I can barely aim a crossbow... I've been meaning to get a teacher for that, too, to be honest. Tell you what, if you like what you see today, want to tutor me later? I'll even buy you dinner if that serves are more motivation," he offers, chuckling as he waits to see what his partner has to say.

Word Count Tracker:
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:05 pm
The hunter was impressed by the slightly off settling man. It was an out of the box idea he had not considered shooting a person before. It was an interesting take on friendly fire. “Sure. I am used to shooting in people but I have never shot a person. If you feel like using transformation to become my arrow. I am cool with it.” Kota was surveying the place from the top before giving a shit eating grin and relaxing. “I would also be down to tutor you. It will take a lot of practice to get good. Sometimes you will have to practice for long hours at a time, even well into the night. If you want to be a decent shot. You will even have to practice your flexibility. It would put you in all kinds of positions. If you still want to do that. I will be fine having you practice under me. We can discuss details later. Right now we have to work before the old man files a complaint.”

Kota would follow through. He put away the phoenix feather arrow. If and when blades transformed he would feel him over. Stroke the shaft and feel the tip. He needed to know the dimensions of the arrow to understand the best way to fire it. He would also give any corrections on dimensions that he could. Till the arrow felt just right in his hand. He loaded up Blades who should be called Arrow at this point, aimed and fired away at a pillar. It was the easiest way he fired a person.

After firing Kota would grab three of his phoenix feather arrows and start to fire them. One at a separate pillar each. He let the flames climb up the pillars as they took to them like a match to tinder. The flames started to look pretty. “Try not to get burned to death. The village would hate to lose such a pretty face like yourself.” Kota was being his usual flirty self as the place started to burn. The area was becoming beautiful and all its destruction.

The archer flung himself from the roof as the building started to fall apart. He fell quickly to the ground before activating the lightness skill, allowing his body to fall gently to the ground. It was luckily easy on the joints. He turned around as he watched the building starting to fall to the ground, only partially on fire. It should have been enough for Blades to make it out without sweating. If this was enough to kill him then Kota would have really underestimated these newer genin.

“Hey Blades, ya still alive? Gotta stop playing around so we can clean up all this garbage. It is still bulk trash day today.” Kota was speaking in a singsong way. He did not think for a second that was enough to wipe the guy out. He was still unfamiliar with what the younger man was capable of and believed him to be playing around.

WC: 507
TWC: 1,519
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:55 am
Fortunately for dear little Blades, the day seems to be going quite well for him. Not only was Kota on board with his unorthodox plan, but it seemed he was playing along with his little idea of a date. Maybe more than he expected, too, as he found himself taken aback at the boldness of this fellow, which brings a grin to his face despite the crimson blush on his fair cheeks. "Oh, I like this one..." Chuckling with glee, he decided to continue the banter before actually going through with the plan, as he couldn't let him get away with flirting so blatantly with him without having the last word. Or, rather, he wanted to hear his voice more. This was the fun he was missing out on as a shinobi, and he wasn't going to take it for granted anymore, that's for sure. "Trust me, I'm very dedicated to any craft I try my hand at... and I can assure you, no matter what position you put me in, I'll perform excellently, within the confines of my own ability. I happen to take pride in my own flexibility. But, we'll see that later, won't we? Off to work~" he winks, and with that out of the way, it's time to destroy the building.

Perhaps to his fellow Genin's surprise, he ends up using two additional hand seals in comparison to what most would bother applying; Dog -> Boar -> Ram are performed in quick succession, and without a second thought other than his prime directive, he disappears in a cloud of smoke, having been morphed into a modestly crafted, steel-tipped arrow, tumbling onto the ground. As he's picked up, the only part that Kota might find off about his transformation is that the wooden shaft is a pure black color, but otherwise he's just as good as any other regular arrow. The sensual touch Blades felt while he was in this form did not go unnoticed, but he wasn't going to bring it up anytime soon. It's incredibly easy to blast him through the pillar afterwards, where he'd inevitably dissipate his transformation, leaving him twirling in the air in a frontwards front flip like a delicate trapeze artist. When he lands on a ledge safely, that's when he's springing into action, to make quick work of their duty. This is doubly needed, considering he notices the building is being set on fire by his friend, too.

Noting the pillars within the building itself, and figuring that'd be the easiest way to get this place tumbling down like an egg rolling down hill, he swiftly performs the  Tiger -> Boar -> Rat hand seals in order to prepare himself to use the Flying Swallow. Then, he steps to the side to align himself with a few pillars that'll allow him to traverse in a straight line. Breathing in and out calmly, he puts his left hand on the midsection of his scabbard, braces his knees and ankles, and in one fell swipe, he's dashed through the entire length of the room he's in while rapidly drawing his refined katana, the combination of his sheer speed, power, and the Flying Swallow allowing him to very easily turn the inside pillars into sashimi. Before the building can collapse, he then does a few cursory slashes to break through the window he's nearby, and after sheathing his weapon, he drops down to the ground below, also happening to use the same fall buffering technique Kota used around the same time he does. "They should really give the Lightness Skill a better name," he muttered to himself once he's safe on the pavement below, running around the collapsing building so he can meet up with his ally once more. There's only a bit of dust on him from the loose debris, but it looks like he's fine.

"Hell yeah, that was awesome! You're a lovely shot. Say, lets deal with the litter and get out of here, huh?" He does attempt to give him a high-five, though he won't mind if he's left hanging. Regardless, the easiest part of all of this was now getting rid of the leftovers. Funnily enough, they'd get to see Blades lugging around giant chunks of the building they just destroyed like its nothing, which seemed to be at least four hundred kilograms from a rough estimate, which made their clean up mission a lot easier than he may have thought. Whoever this guy was, he had strength to back up his speed. Really, Blades had gotten a lot stronger recently due to upping his training regiment, and he was loving the way it paid off. Having only sweeping duty to attend to at the end, he's able to say one last thing to Kota before he leaves; he pretty much gives him the address to his own home. Normally, he'd keep such a fact secret from others, but he made an exception since he was a lot more interested in Kota than most men, or even women. There's no way they'll find out he's the Ebon Rose, anyway. Like that, once they both report in and cash their time in, he leaves for his home, and whether or not he's accompanied by his new friend is up to them.

[MISSION COMPLETE. EXITING THREAD.]

Word Count Tracker:

Claims:
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:43 am
Kota was colored impressed to say the least. Blades had some great moves on him. The way the man walked out of the rubble felt like something you would only read about in a book. Kota did not think about the fact that being a ninja meant flying, shooting beams, and the like was an everyday occurrence in his world. The archer had even fought monsters on more than one occasion. He had an open mind but could not help but feel it get blown. “That sounds like a plan. That was some impressive body movement as well. Great form and balance.” Kota gave the high five with ease and felt a small throbbing in his hand. He did not think too much about it till he started the clean up job. That was when he thought about how much of a monster Blades really was.

The hunter had really started to take over the duty of helping with clean help. He was directing some of the workers to break down some of the larger pieces for refining. It would also be too heavy for them to carry otherwise. Times like this Kota even felt a little more smug with his ability to lift. That was until he saw what Blades was doing. The dude was skinnier than him and was lifting more weight. Those thin looking spaghetti arms did not look like they had muscle from what he could tell. The archer had only felt them over when they were an arrow but still. It was impressive that it looked like it was being done so easily.

“Damn Blades. That is some lifting. Must have a great body on you.” Kota gave the man a thumbs up after placing down a block. The dome may regulate the temperature but it did not keep the sun from beating on his body. Kota’s body was covered in a light sheen of sweat that accentuated him. He did not appear dirty, just a tad ragged. His breathing was even and the amusement on his face could not be hidden. Just lifting the materials was not completely easy. The site to the dump from the building demolition place was not too far away. Working together to get the work done finished it up in about three hours overall.

Finishing up a job well done. Kota started to say goodbye to all the people he had worked with. It was a fun time. Blades really made the entire experience fun. “Thanks for the address. I think it will be fun to get together later.” Kota gave another wink as he walked back. He needed to take care of some paperwork as well as work on the design for his bow upgrade. He also needed to finish the research on his arrows. The archer had a lot of work to do and needed the money from this check to get it down.

[Exit]

WC: 487
TWC: 2,006

Claims - Rewards doubled due to Beloved Presence, which is shown on my Stat Sheet
16k Ryo (New Amount: 139,500)
80 bonus mission AP

Memorizing Blades Chakra Signature

Other Claims:
Heat Nullification - 1,000
Transparent Escape Tech C - 1,000
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default