Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Semifinals: Morio vs Enishi - Page 2 Empty Re: Semifinals: Morio vs Enishi

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:48 pm
This was it.

The clashing of green and gold caused the male to smile, this is what it was to enjoy battle. To have ones blood boil to the point where they felt they were someone else. As the blade disappeared, his right hand would be free. He could feel the interaction of Raizel and Enishi though when the male thought this left him defenseless, Morio uttered something that only Enishi would hear," You think of me defenseless don't you? Never think an Ametsuchi is without a weapon," as the he started his sentence ten blades would form. Nine of them would form 5.1 meters above Enishi, the sharp end of the blades forming downward toward the head of Enishi at the speed of 190. The lat would form in the right hand of Enishi, but shorter. The blades above Enishi would form until they were a meter in length. In his hand however, it would only be half a meter and clutched in his hand. Enishi would find his mark on the solar plexus of his armor, but the desired effect would fall short. When he thought his body would drop to the ground, Morio would be face to face with the male, staring into his eyes with those purple and pastel pink eyes. The question would be how and he would see it in the males face. A rumbling would appear upon the armor as it disappeared in a flash of light, the shield as well as Morio's form was finally revealed. Standing with black scale like armor on his arms up to his forearms, white hair and markings along his face the seal that he thought would paralyze him would not pass through the ebbing black cloak pulsing off of his body. His eyes would meet Enishi as he chuckled and smiled," Its not over until I say its over...Your strange power is gone...and you are surrounded by blades same as I," the one thing Morio did not have at the moment...was stamina. His body had been under strain for sometime, but he had pushed through it as best he could. He knew that if he continued he would pass out. This battle was all that he needed...all that he wanted.

For that he would weigh the options of defeat and laughed. His right hand would motion and the blades would disappear as he held his hand out to Raizel, sending it to the Re-quip plane," I haven't had a fight like that before and its shown me a lot...You can have this fight for you worked for it...A shame you didn't use that blade of yours....Next time I suppose. Good luck against Tsuna...you'll need it," and with that he would walk off toward his entrance. He had been holding it in for awhile but his body had finally given in. Outside of the sight of others he would fall onto the wall and chuckle," I'll need more power to get stronger but that...was nice."

[Exit, claiming loss]
WC: 2,807
Learning Banishing Blade for 2750 (A Rank)
28 AP
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:24 pm
In the end, the Dragon of the Hoshimura was vanquished.

In a brilliant burst of green and gold within the transparent veil that blanketed their bout, the Hawk and Dragon crossed blades for a final time. After blocking his katana with his flaming Nise armor and attempting to place the Paralysis Seal Tag on the boy's armor - the understudy could hear a whisper from the young dragon.

"You think of me as defenseless, don't you? Never think an Ametsuchi is without a weapon,"

"...Huh?"

Blades. Nine of them would instantly encircle the Hawk from above. The tenth and last would be gripped in Morio's right hand, presently replacing the chakra sword he used as a desperado to destroy the golden cloak of the Sage of Pleiades. The armor he tried to chain Morio down to his defeat would disappear along with the seal in the similar brilliant flash of light as it was shown to appear at the beginning of the fight, revealing a black scale-like skin on his arms up to his forearms, white hair and markings along his face that would flow through the wind of the now dissipated mist and rain, once again reverting to the normal grassy clearing as the sun would beat down on the two shinobi. In an instant, all countermeasures Enishi tried to use to ensnare and defeat Morio would have been defeated...it was possible to defeat a Hoshimura - or rather,  Ametsuchi as Morio weirdly called it which Enishi had to assume was another way of calling the Hoshimura Clan - but to believe that a clan member would be without a weapon at any given opportunity...

That was the greatest of follies.

The gold eyes of the transformed Wraith and the purple-pastel eyes of the primordial dragon would meet as both blades of each summoner encircled each other. The situation greatly favored the Hoshimura; there was at best a foot of distance between the two with a blade in his hand. Even if the Sage attempted to skewer his opponent with his water-conjured swords, it would be child's play for a swordsman like him to cut him in two by the time the swords would arrive...and judging by how he didn't give a flying fuck about his condition...that was definitely a possibility. Staring at each other silently as both waited for each to move, Morio would eventually chuckle, reminding Enishi that it wasn't over yet. Yes, the understudy was too reckless in his final move...and that was why he was stuck in a such messy situation, but to that...

He could only grin.

The unpredictability of battles, the clashes of souls and wills, and the sensation of fighting like your life is on the line...that was what fueled both fighters, so even if both were at the face of death - it only felt like a victory to them. A single laugh from the boy would signal the disappearance of the swords that would ensnare the Sage as likewise - Enishi would deactivate his Endless Sword Dance technique in deference to the skill of the Hoshimura to hear what he had to say. Morio would surrender with pride and vigor, indicative of the dragon he truly was - warning and giving the understudy the greatest of luck towards Tsunayoshi. After Morio spoke, Enishi's bloodthirsty grin would turn into something softer - respectful...compassion towards a fellow warrior. 

"I concur...I have never fought a swordsman like yourself, I take back what I said before - you are truly powerful...and we shall fight again when we have truly devoured our fruits of training. Thank you for your words...I'll dethrone 'Golden Boy' over there in your place, Morio." As his opponent walked out of the arena, Enishi would lightly bow in respect towards the kindred spirit; the boy had guts, and if he simply had more stamina, the Wraith would have been a shish kabob by now. The crowd would have erupted in cheers at this point, but Enishi simply tuned all of the unnecessary noise out, simply gazing through the stands to see if anyone was watching the fight; he would see Ryumi to who he would give a serne smile at - hoping that she found his fight entertaining and got some useful insight on intense battles. He would also see Hotaru accompanied by someone else, and Enishi would make sure that she saw his smug grin...aaaaahhhh if only Toneri was in this tournament bracket... But then he saw Tsunayoshi, the golden eyes of the transformed Wraith would make sure to bore bullets into the "Golden Boy" of Hoshigakure. This was his next opponent, his final obstacle to ascend to the higher echelons of the Ninja World. This is the young man who he would have to defeat. He bore a slight aggravation at Tsunayoshi in how he didn't entertain Zeo's monologue and unceremoniously embarrassed him in front of everyone, but his desire to win the whole thing superseded that...but he couldn't lie that didn't motivate him at all.

Exiting the arena and walking through the dark corrider, Enishi would deactivate his Sage Mode and would nearly collapse, coughing up blood and leaning on the wall. "I suppose I overused Grand Chariot this time..." Still not fully recovered from his previous fight against Fu, the addition upon additions of Grand Chariot surely took a toll on Enishi because he was unnaturally pushing his body to his limits to simulate natural energy production. Eventually, his chakra system could be seriously damaged if he didn't spend a few days at the hospital, but he couldn't stop now...not yet...never... Tsunayoshi was waiting for him. Fu and Morio were defeated by the Hawk, so he had to honor their spirits by pushing through without relent!

"Don't worry Tsuna..."

His body rose from the wall, revitalizing itself with kakugo.

"You want a challenge? ...I'll show you one."

Ignoring the pain, he moved - his eyes only seeing the light beyond the darkness.

"I'll dethrone you."

WC: 980
TWC: 5098

[EXIT]
[Moving on to the Final Round]

Meh, too tired, will make claims next post.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:12 am
Approved! 

“AND…. NOW, the main event of the evening!”:
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:02 pm
TWC: 5098

Claims:
Memorizing Morio's Chakra Signature
3750 WC to learn Ajax with 25% Max Stats Discount [3750/3750], which will replace Kanzeon Lotus King as my S-rank slot.
750 WC to learn Bodily Restoration with 25% Max Stats Discount
Rest of the WC to upgrade Great Fireball from B-rank to A-rank which will replace Blistering Web

Last edited by Enishi on Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 90500

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:31 pm
Enishi wrote:TWC: 5098

Claims:
Memorizing Morio's Chakra Signature
3750 WC to learn Ajax with 25% Max Stats Discount [3750/3750], which will replace Kanzeon Lotus King as my S-rank slot.
750 WC to learn Bodily Restoration with 25% Max Stats Discount
Discarding the rest of the WC

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum