Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

Guest
New PM's : 0
Post Count
344
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team
Log in

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Threads


Top posting users this week
6 Posts - 21%
4 Posts - 14%
3 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
Go down
Kinko
Kinko
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ryo : 29000

The Kinko Bridage Answering ! Empty The Kinko Bridage Answering !

Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:29 am
Spoiler:


A leisurely stroll, after a long hard week, Kinko finally had some time to himself. He enjoyed taking walks when the weather permitted. He did not realize that it was as hot as it was going to be, but most importantly, it was dry. He struggled to remember the last time rain touched the ground in his region. It must have been some sort of minor drought, nothing alarming…at least for now. Appearing in regular clothes, clothes that were tailored and fit well, with expensive high quality shoes, belts, and pouches; it would be immediately clear that he was well-dressed but not insanely rich, despite being very very well off.

He had no intention of any destination, just a way to escape where he is in life. He was used to wandering alone, most times he enjoyed it but sometimes he struggled with it. His mind was more focused on becoming stronger, he wondered what his life would be like if he grew up somewhere else, or in a shinobi village. He imagined they had their struggles too. He wondered if he would be willing to put his life on the line for a village, he wondered how that type of loyalty and allegiance is created, he knew he did not possess it, at least with anything in his life now.
It did not take long before his enhanced senses alerted him to the smell of smoke, almost as if it had just started. He could not detect any intentional smells like the smell of firewood, cooking, or other indicators. He looked around and the bush on the rocky surface was dry but he could not imagine enough tinder to spark a fire, let alone, keep one going. “Ah…” He said as black smoke started to trail off into the air, quite a distance from him. He knew he had several options, and he shrugged and moaned. He knew the right answer, did not even have to think about it, but realistically, it was not something he wanted to do. Why, how did he always get caught up in this ? With the same reluctance as always, and this time, with no real plan, he made away towards the fire. He did not possess water release, and he imagined most around here would not. He did not know what to do but he figured he may get a plan once he got there. There were occasionally streams around here, one must be close. He had no way of knowing if anyone else has responded to it or if anyone had gotten hurt. His feet would swiftly introduce him to the answer of those questions.

The smoke continued to pour out as he got closer, it smelt like a house fire. It must have been new construction because the material in housing does not typically burn like this. Perhaps, a ranch. Either way, he continued to run towards the fire. It was not far but certainly not close enough to feel. He made his way through the dusty roads as he soon realized how close he actually was, hoping the newly constructed fence, he ran towards a building that was partially on fire, smoking clearing from the window. But even from here, he could feel the massive fire, the heat and swelling. This was almost…scary.

[WC: 554]
Kinko
Kinko
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ryo : 29000

The Kinko Bridage Answering ! Empty Re: The Kinko Bridage Answering !

Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:00 pm
As he grew closer, he could feel the heat from the fire and the smells of the burning wood, brush, and other material. He could tell that there were some vegetables and meat in the kitchen getting burned, he could smell the housing materials, rubber wood, and other forms of scent producing odors and materials. It was nice that he did not smell any burning flesh, burning hair, or any other indicators of harm. Now, just outside the house, nowhere else around him, he was the first to respond. He called out, yelled for anyone. The roaring fire was much too loud, he knew no one would ever hear him if they were inside but he tried, it was only natural. He had no idea about this building, did not know who owed it, if there was anyone there, it did not appear to be ranching or other forms of animal ownership in the building. There did not appear to be a garden, he wondered what the main purpose of this was. He ran around towards the back and saw a well, hopefully, there was some water. He rushed and ran over, he knew he would never be able to extinguish the flames but he could contain it. Still, he did not know if there was anyone in the house. He did not know if it was worth the risk; would he seriously risk his life at a chance to help some stranger. He was being tested with that now, even if he tried to ignore the question, he was aware that it was being answered with every action or inaction he took.
He rushed over to the well, so fast he used it to stop his momentum, he looked into the well, full full full! His excitement overcame his body. He would have been completely destroyed if there was no water, he would have been at a lost. His arms quickly went to work to ensure the bucket of water was going to be full. He pulled it out and noticed a few other buckets underneath, he quickly spent as little time to get the full buckets. Three full buckets, now how to distribute them. Does he save the rest of the house? Does he save the landscape? How far, will the fire evaporate the water?
He glanced back towards the house and the buckets and tried to make a plan as the sweat started to drip down his face as he tried to handle the pressure, the heat, and the noise of this fire. It took only a few glances before he realized there was a human shadow cowering in one of the windows. “Ah…” He said in a panic realizing someone was in there, the shadow was from a small person, almost a child. He thought without a moment, he rushed towards the window with a bucket. He did not want to steam the child but he needed to help this person. He ran to the window with only one bucket, simply due to the rush, every second counts. He screamed, made noise, just tried to get the attention of this person, before reaching the window with the bucket.

[WC: 532/1086]
Kinko
Kinko
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ryo : 29000

The Kinko Bridage Answering ! Empty Re: The Kinko Bridage Answering !

Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:45 pm
He saw an elderly face turn towards his body, he was surprised, shocked, he thought it was a child. Almost a laugh overcame his face but he did not have time, he wondered if she tried cooking and something caught on fire. He wondered if it was her house, it looked like a grandma lived here. Without a further hesitation, he splashed the whole bucket of water on her face, something to help cool her down and prevent any fire from catching onto her. Her initially response was shocked, as she froze and stared at the random stranger who splashed her while her house was burning down. It took only another moment for Kinko to act, and reach his arms into the window. His arms were drenched by the amount of water sitting on the shoulders of the old lady, he had to be firm yet gentle. The old lady needed to get out but he did not want to risk her getting injured, despite the potential death. However, it did not take long for Kinko to pull the lady out.
He dragged her by the underarms to safety next to the water well as she stumbled. Her response was grateful, she thought she was going to die! Still, she hugged him until he started to prod her off of him, demanding to know if there is anyone else in the building or anything else he should know. It took her a few seconds to gather herself because she smacked him for splashing the water, it did not seem like she needed it but it was all in safe caution. In the moment, it was a safe choice. The old lady then went on for minutes and minutes about how the fire started, yet she did not say anything, only grandma lady mumbling and stumbling. He tried to maintain his patience until he shook her like a mad man until she answered his questions; turned out, there was no one else. She spent another few minutes explaining the family that lives there and even longer to explain that they were not even home.

Without wasting another moment, he finally took the other buckets and started splashing the stone, dusty ground. He did it close enough so the fire would not heat up the water but enough for minimal damage caused. With the amount of three buckets of water, it was enough to slowly contain parts of the fire on the building but it would surely take a lot of effort, energy, and time to do that; as opposed to, containing the fire and letting the fire kill itself without no material left to consume. That was Kinko’s plan but there was still plenty of work needed to do to contain the fire, and he knew this old lady was not going to help. He also wondered if he was going to need to help house them. He really hoped he did not need to carry that burden, but he would help if needed, of course.

[WC: 505/1561]
Kinko
Kinko
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ryo : 29000

The Kinko Bridage Answering ! Empty Re: The Kinko Bridage Answering !

Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:14 pm
He worked on the corners first and hated working on the front because he needed to run around the entire house and could only do so with two buckets.  It was taxing and not as effective, he figured that part would be burned through.  He would have to continue to be strategic with it to save as much of the house.  Clearly, he was getting drained as he was running around the house with buckets FULL of water, those buckets of water were deceptively heavy.  As the fire was becoming more contained, Kinko would slow his pace but continue to work on the house.  It was still incredibly hot, loud, and dangerous but Kinko could still help, so he did.
The old lady would continue to support Kinko through words and cheers but mainly through conversing, which motivated him to finish quicker just because she would ramble on and on and on.  She was driving him crazy ! Almost wished he did not help at all, he could have seen her and ran, he did not owe her anything.  And now, look at him, stuck helping this lady who apparently has this large family who is not here.
However, it took only about a few hundred empty trips of buckets until the large family finally showed up.  Clearly, they were running with their hands full of items from the market, almost panicked and concerned as they watched the sweaty Kinko empty buckets of water onto the charred house with an old grandma cheerleader.  There were so many different reactions, some ran towards their burnt room, or house, others ran directly to the grandmother to inquiry what happened and only the head of the household went up to Kinko and thanked him directly before figuring out what happened.  Clearly, it was a mistake made by the grandmother, the only one in the house and how would anyone be mad at grandmother?  It would only take a few days for this family to repair the home.  It wasn’t completely destroyed and in fact, Kinko saved most of it.  He oddly would do it again, he wanted to be the right guy, make up for the wrongs he has committed.  Even though, no one was looking, he knew.  It would have bothered him if he did not help.
The family almost immediately started to remove the charred wood and inspected parts of the house to determine what they would need.  It took only a few moments for the family to go back to the markets to gather supplies to rebuild the home…apparently, grandma has done this before..

[WC: 434/2111]

CLAIMS:
Basic Medical Ninjutsu (ONLY) C ranked  Jutsu
Suiton: Mizu Senbon C ranked  Jutsu
+ 10 Chakra
+11 Speed
6,000 Ryo (Base + Vagabond Bonus)

[Exit]


Last edited by Kinko on Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 116770

The Kinko Bridage Answering ! Empty Re: The Kinko Bridage Answering !

Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:25 pm
CLAIMS:
C ranked  Jutsu
C ranked  Jutsu
+ 10 Chakra
+11 Speed
6,000 Ryo (Base + Vagabond Bonus)

Unable to approve.

Snake's Mouth Requires another water-based jutsu in order to be learned. Also, if you would be so kind as to write the name of the techniques being linked in future posts, it would be greatly appreciated. Please ping me when the adjustments are made.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 116770

The Kinko Bridage Answering ! Empty Re: The Kinko Bridage Answering !

Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:35 pm
[WC: 434/2111]

CLAIMS:
Basic Medical Ninjutsu (ONLY) C ranked  Jutsu
Suiton: Mizu Senbon C ranked  Jutsu
+ 10 Chakra
+11 Speed
6,000 Ryo (Base + Vagabond Bonus)

@Kinko Approved!
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum