Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Meeting within the Circle (P, IO) Empty Meeting within the Circle (P, IO)

Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:40 pm

sOB06LD.png
If all of the kings had their queens on the throne We would pop champagne and raise a toast
Q U E E N S &K I N G S

Suika sighed as she opened the letter that was left addressed to her on the kitchen table; she knew it was from Guren, but this letter seemed… more official than previous letters. Usually, things like this meant she had to go and do some form of work, knowing that both the children were off today training and helping with missions; as she read the letter over, her suspicions were correct.

With a small eyeroll, Suika would slip into the bedroom and quickly change into a slim silver gown with a slit on her right side right up clean up to her thigh. She starred for a moment looking at her appearance within the mirror, beauty was such a strange concept… Her outer appearance was one of beauty, yet; she couldn’t help the feeling of being a monster. With a small shrug she would string up her hair into a bun and slip on a pair of silver heels and head towards the seal that would allow her to enter the office of the Kazekage within the Spire.

Good morning, darling.” She would announce herself, though she was sure he already knew she was on her way the moment she touched the seal; “I saw that you had some work for me… You could always just tell me instead of having to leave letters.” She would let out a small chuckle, her icy blue orbs scanning the room; noting she was the first to arrive, as she sat down in one of the chairs adjacent to his desk; “Though I am curious, as to this compensation you discussed within this letter.” She would find herself lazily looking towards him, her lover since they left the hyperbolic chamber had aged like a fine wine… Guren had always been handsome, but something about the increased age of the pair of them or perhaps it was the moments they had shared together…

Mentally she shrugged it off, her gaze fixated on him until the others would arrive, she had a feeling as to who was joining them… But remained silent until they would arrive.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 350
Total WC 350
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
No damsel in distress, don't need to save me Once I start breathin' fire, you can't tame me
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum