Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

The Wedding Ringers Empty The Wedding Ringers

Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:46 pm
Mission:

Hinoishi set out to the beach with just his glasses and white shirt and some swimming shorts. He was excited for a break from everything regarding the chunin exams. He walked along the tide as the sand crumbled around his feet and toes. the water just barely reaching him but seeping into the sand making it nice and chilly. Hinoishi looked out at the sun feeling relaxed and thankful for a great opportunity to be at the beach, especially since he was surrounded by sand all the time, the water definitely gave it a nicer feel. Different from the dense ground he and everyone in sunagakure was usually walking on. Hinoishi sets his towel down around 30 meters away from the water line and takes off his shirt. Hinoishi is very lean and built for his age. Hinoishi then runs to the water, being careful with his footsteps not to spray dirt while he runs. He jumps up over the firstwave and dives into the second on coming wave. Hinoishi swims along the sand and stays until he can no longer hold his breath comfortably. He then swims all the way back up to the surface to catch his breaths and looks out to the beach admiring the vastness of the ocean and the beach. Hinoishi swims back out to the shore and walks back to his towel and lays down with his face up to the sun. He puts his sandals under his head and puts his shirt over his sandals as a pillow for his head so he can watch the waves and the people coming into shore and those who walk along the beach. Hinoishi takes a deep breath and lays back to enjoy the sun.
 Hinoishi walks on looking at all the people walking by at the beach he looks out to the ocean and sees the most attractive women Hinoishi has ever seen or could ever dream of. Hinoishi's jaw drops as she comes out of the water. She waves her head around as her hair comes around her beautiful and curvaceous figure revealing the shimmer of the sea in her beautiful skin. Hinoishi is beyond awe struck and takes many mental pictures so he will never forget this image. Hinoishi fawns in place with a beet red face, "I didn't think heaven on earth was real,~cough~ ~cough~" Hinoishi snaps out of his trance as she walks right by him glistening. Hinoishi tries to say hi but it just turns into  him putting his hand up and coughing up the half pronounced word “eh,...eh,...I” she looks at Hinoishi and smirks, Hino gets even more red than before  as she giggles and continues to walk away. Suddenly Hinoishi A newlywed couple walking by who had seemed to be very lovey dovey erupt in an argument, the female storms off forwards away from the husband. The man stands there awe struck but throws his hands up trying to call out her name. She won't have it, she doesn't listen to him and continues to storm off.

The man stands there awe struck but throws his hands up trying to call out her name. She won't have it, she doesn't listen to him and continues to storm off. The man looks over to Hinoishi and pleads for his help; he runs over distraught like a lost puppy."Please,..Please help me, my wife and I just got into and urgent but we just got married, I don't know what I'm going to do with my life if I lose her over an argument like this,..especially on out honeymoon!!.(He bows his head) Please , you've got to help me". Hinoishi, who doesn't mind helping the man, requests that he stands up and that bowing is not necessary."How about this, you tell me what the argument was and then I'll go over to your wife and fix the issues in the blink of an eye". The man straightens himself out and explains that while the two were walking along the beach he saw an insanely attractive woman in a very small string bikini. He says," I tried to stop it and look forward but my neck felt as though it was locked onto her,... I couldn't stop it. It was so bad I even turned away from my wife a little to get a better look. but you've got to believe me I love my wife and don't want to compromise our relationship. look there's the girl I was talking about". 

The man points to the most attractive women Hinoishi had seen , the one that came out of the ocean leaving him awestruck "We'll, it isn't genjutsu I had to do a scan with my eyes to make sure, I might have to do that a couple more times just to be sure but you sir(Hinoishi focusses on the man) you have nothing to worry about, me and my comrade here will fix your marriage,... in the bank of an eye". As Hinoishi takes a pause he looks over the beach finding the woman who had left the man and he runs over to get her. The husband follows suit. “Hello there madam, would you please come with me”. Hinoishi grabs the wife and brings her to the man. “Hello there lady, the bottom line is that your husband was placed under a genjutsu , that attractive lady is using a genjutsu to make people look at her, it’s smell related and works better on men than women. Luckily as a shinobi I can track these things, now if you ever see these issues happening again, regroup and think about it, it’s not his fault, now please go on happily!” The newlyweds looked into eachothers eyes and apologized to each other,”Oh, oid I’m so sorry that I over reacted, I know you would neer do something like that to hurt me!”, “And I'm sorry too! I’m going to do my best to learn how to get out of genjutsu no matter how powerful they may be!” The two kissed and then went off into the sunset down the shore of the beach.

wc-1030

claims-
Psychic Weapon manipulation. -1000/1000 learned c rank version

Reward: 1,000 Ryō / 5 AP
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default