Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

A Scorpion Enters the Leaf Empty A Scorpion Enters the Leaf

Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:43 pm
Night had fully approached by the time a young Hiko had reached the village gates of Konoha. The road it took to get there, while a bit longer than originally expected, didn’t leave him feeling worn out because of it. The easiest way to put things; the missing nin simply didn’t feel things like exhaustion and pain. One of the many perks to being a Tau. Without a nervous system, the sense of touch was almost dulled in a sense of things. Obviously, if something brushed up against the deviant’s hair, he’d feel it, but that was pretty much it for as far as things went. Besides the numerous textures one could feel, there wasn’t anything else in which the one sense could detect really. One of these many things left out from feeling, was the aforementioned general tiredness that pretty much everyone else experiences at one point or another; the physiology of the taboo clansmen was much like that of a doll. Where all the squishy innards of a human should be, there was instead thousands upon thousands of obsidian colored threads wriggling around beneath the skin, but moving in a way to where they weren’t seen slithering throughout. The only natural organ which remained, was the lone heart, thumping, pounding away from in his chest. Beating on and on, it’s sole purpose was essentially to give sentience to what would be an otherwise hollow shell of flesh. At least, that was what he was told, who knew if this were entirely true or not.

Regardless, through the piercing dark of nighttime, the scorpion had appeared from behind the trees adorned in his typical hooded cloak with the previously named hood being popped up. It was on it’s reversed end sporting the same patchwork as the other, just this side of the garb was dark green in color. Underneath, was a matching toned, sleeveless shirt that appeared to be intentionally torn and frayed along the bottom edge of it. His pants were simple in it’s style, all black; made from a softer denim material. No headband was worn, nor was there any indication of armor nor weapons. The sole weapon pouch in which he did have was tucked away behind the flowing robes, right along the small of the young lad’s back.

With the gates now in sight, Hiko would walk over to what appeared to be the guard house and wait their for whoever was manning it currently to let him inside. The only question now was whether or not to reveal his true identity, or use the falsified documents in which he obtained at the Black Market along the borders.

WC: 443
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

A Scorpion Enters the Leaf Empty Re: A Scorpion Enters the Leaf

Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:32 pm
Konohagakure’s visitation has seen a spike in numbers. Village gate guards vociferously announced for the those entering and exiting to form a single file line. They’re identifications cards would be examined and questioned on their reasoning for entering and exiting the village. With the passing attempt on the Hokage’s life and near breech in security, the village was active and attentive. “Do not push, rush, or rude one another. You will all be seen and attended to in a timely fashion. Be patient!” The voice of Sarutobi, Ryuza would thunder as he issued the announcement. His voice reaching the masses as he did. 

Abaft of the Anbu, 2 meters away stood both Aokidanza and Takara. The Demon, Anbu leader of Root would stand with his daughter, crimson eyes with 3 tomoes triangulating his pupils. Black scleras and dressed in his robes with his hands concealed and covered by his sleeves. Ryuza, upon learning that Aokidanza was his new group leader took to him with fealty. The Demon was quite impressed by this, no questions asked. With his Sharingan, the Senju would scan over the masses as they approached. The last being to aim to enter the village dishonestly was caught by these eyes and slain without question. Would this be a repeat? Takara, his daughter completing a set of seals now had the ability to sense all chakra with astonishing accuracy up to 50 meters in all directions. 

“Aoki, seems like we have an above average visitor. 35 meters from the gates.” The Demon would allow his eyes to pan outward from where they stood. But the mass of chakra did not reveal to him the depths of one’s individual chakra. Glancing over at Takara he would silently commend her on her abilities. “’Above average?’ How do you mean?” Inquired the Anbu leader, returning his eyes over the lines of people. “Ummmm….Think of it like a quarter system. If 4 quarters make a whole, well you in this case in terms of chakra. They stand at half that. So 50. The average chakra level is about 1/4 of what you possess.” The explanation seemed dumb downed, but he understood where she was going with that. “Keep track of them, while maintaining your range.” He ordered. “Ryuza, we have a guest.” Glancing over his shoulder, the Sarutobi would nod. “Sir!” 

Continuing to do his checks and questioning the visitors and departing, while Takara used her Mind’s Eye of Kagura to keep track of the masses and the fluctuation of their chakra to make sure they were telling the truth. After all, one would hate to come across someone with a black market falsified document. There might be a repeat of a gate side massacre. 

WC: 453

Ryuza Sarutobi: Organizing and checking identification cards with questioning
Takara: Sensing up to 50 meters in all directions and sensing for lies during questioning at a power of 105
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:47 pm
After approaching the area, and being the next in line, there would be a total of 3 ninjas seen lurking within the small hut positioned right in front of the gates. Two male, both at least in their adult years, the last a girl who appeared to be even younger than Hiko. It was quite the shock to see in all honesty. Such a thing was quite a rare occurrence, seeing someone who was around that age helping out with the gate keeping process. Now granted, it certainly wasn’t the weirdest thing in which he had seen, nor was it entirely unheard of. Just, unexpected is all. And to say there wasn’t a brief consideration of who his target would be should things go wrong, would be a lie. The lad knew that out of the trio standing before him, the youngest would be the only one who he’d probably be able to single-handedly take on in a fight. How well it would go, that was an entirely different story. Even if the two other gentleman hadn’t been standing there alongside her, there would be no real way to determine how strong of a combatant she was.

Nor was it something that the Tau anticipated to find out, solely due to the fact that a 3v1 would not end well in the slightest. To say that the long-thought-lost Shimadan brother would get wrecked would be quite the understatement. With this fact, also brought rise to a consideration on what had previously been thought of, and would be the determining factor for whether or not Hiko would hand over his actual documentation or the fakes. All things considered, the auburn haired teen would pull out his actual Shinobi ID, and hand it over to the man who was currently doing the work of actually going through and checking people’s papers. Without even having to be asked, there was already the unspoken shake-down questions which lingered in the air which would be answered in a low, gravelly tone.

”Just here for travel purposes, the name is Hiko Shimada, and I’m coming from Rice Country. But, to save you all some time and effort…” He’d then hesitate immensely before speaking this next part. Not out of concerns for being found out about lying or something like that, because it wasn’t about to be a lie. But it was hesitation out of how they may react because of it. ”I’m a missing nin hailing from Kumogakure. A Tau, to be more specific. But, in my travels I’ve learned some of the best chaos which craves the potential desire from being such can be gained just by saying this alone, so I can assure you I don’t mean to cause trouble while here in the village.” And it was all true. There was no, at least pre-planned or currently even basic thoughts of causing actual mayhem. The worst he’d do while within Konoha would be the preparation process; gathering more allies and information. As of right now, the Hidden Leaf hadn’t even spurned him really so it wasn’t on the priority list of future plans. Also after stating this, as another slight visual confirmation of his true lineage, the bottom part of the stitching along the scar that ran vertically alongside his left cheek, up to the bottom of his eye, would visibly squirm and tighten for a mere second due to it actually being one of the black threads from within his body.

WC: 579
TWC: 1007
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:08 pm
State your business for your visit.” The Sarutobi demanded, stopping the Tau before him with an open palm, flipping it palm up. “Identification?” Requesting the proof of identity. His eyes remaining on the stranger. Takara, on Aokidanza’s left would raise an eyebrow. “Aoki, there, it’s that one.” Her notification drew the Demon’s attention. Those crimson eyes of his would now be fixed on the Tau. They were all within earshot of the Missing ninja and the Anbu. Listening to what he said, Aokidanza would find interest in this one. Bold enough to enter the village without hiding or trying to deceive. 

Sir? He’s a Missing-Ninja. Hiko Tau, form-” Ryuza was cut off mid-sentence. “Former Kumogakure shinobi. I know of Hiko Tau. In fact, I know of most Missing ninja of A-rank and lower.” He would walk forward, his hands still concealed within his robes sleeves. Should he do seals their happening would be be betrayed. Takara remaining where she was, as Ryuza stepped aside and kept a close eye on the Missing Ninja. Should he have to strike, he would do so within a moments notice. Aokidanza stood a meter from Hiko. “What business does a Missing Ninja have in Konoha, I wonder. Especially one that came from the Rice Country. Ryuza, you can relax. Hiko is a D-rank Missing Ninja with a bounty of more or less…zero. I’m sure he’s not here to do harm, or else he would have been dead by now. Takara, please continue with your surveillance of the area. I’ll take this one to the side from prying eyes.” That being said, the Demon would walk pass the Tau, beckoning him to follow. 

Mildly interested in this one, not because of what he was, but because of where he was coming from. Once the two, should the Tau followed, were behind a pretty larger and wide tree - still within Takara range of sensing, being 20 meters right of the gates. The Demon would turn to face the Tau, his guard up, but by that time from when he first walked passed him he formed seals on both hands. Should he need to use them was up to the Tau. “You have some grit, coming here alone. But I will commend you for being forthcoming with us. The last Tau that aimed to deceive us I killed, right about from this distance.” His gaze narrowed and his smile became more menacing. 4 meters stood between them. “But I’ll cut straight to the point. I’m curious. What’s in Rice Country? Provided you tell me and you’re answer is true, I will present you with something I’m more than sure you will need to survive this accursed world. Red, blue, yellow and green chakra flashed within his head as he thought about the chakras that coated the hearts of the Tau he killed. 

What was within the Rice Country? Was it a settlement? A Village? Something that was so decried that even Aokidanza as former A-rank Missing Ninja missed? 

TWC: 955
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:11 pm
Ah yes- one of the many common troupes seen amongst the handful of ninja who were tasked with deeming who could gain entry into the village in which they were guarding. The tough guy. This act was one of several which could be seen obviously, but it was one of the more common ones that was present. Whether it was real or faked, the whole charade of one being above another and acting somewhat demeaning; regardless of whether or not it was deserved, just became stale after a certain point. Nonetheless, an eye wouldn’t be batted towards this man in any sort of weird way, lest he’d unintentionally be given a reason that “provoked” him to become aggressive, which was another entirely different thing in which travelers of all sorts might come across. But that was for a different time.

Just as the one doing the paperwork was about to inform the man behind him, he was cut off by said guy clad with what appeared to be purple hair and robes with sleeves which entirely enshrouded his hands; that last part in particular was something which had caught Hiko’s attention. It was a common tactic used amongst many in order to hide what they were truly doing, but the youngin knew it was best to not make a comment on it. Another thing which drew in his eyes, were the Sharingan seen on this man, 3 tomoes to it. Quite a powerful and impressive feat to work towards. As he spoke though, an eyebrow would be raised towards the words ‘I know of most missing nin’, whether it was in delight or curiosity had still been unknown even to the Scorpion. They would then be seen taking a few steps forward to further approach Hiko, and he’d remain calm while the lad would do so, his eyes now fully locked onto him.

But, as the man spoke, it would seem that there was more of an interest lying within the robed man compared to that of the other dude who took a more stern approach to things. Which was all rather peculiar, and this sort of piggybacked off of the sneaky hidden arms tactic as well. It could mean either one of two things. The first could just be described as any other shady village shinobi. It wasn’t uncommon to see, in fact, one would actually be surprised with the amount of shifty things which occur within these villages. Things that would get someone like Hiko, kicked out of. Hypocritical to say the least, but that was besides the point. After he had just finished that initial spiel, a lone index finger would point to him as the last few words fell between his lips. ”Bingo, that is precisely why I am so open about certain things. Quite simply with how low of threat level I’m considered, I don’t really have a need to hide right now. Especially given the fact that the my business here is strictly site-seeing and potentially gaining new allies, so there’s nothing even really to hide.” All of this would be said with a grin that wasn’t entirely scary or menacing, but it wasn’t entirely normal either. Similar to one seen on a certain purple cat of the cheshire breed specifically. And then the main dude would step from behind the counter, and make a motion towards Hiko that would express a conveyed message of follow.

Doing so, the Tau would follow suit 20 meters into the distance, and around a rather enormous tree. Being stopped in his place once the other would turn around, their eyes would meet again. The compliment given to Hiko was met with a nod of his head, giving thanks to the praise that was being shot his way. Then there was the speaking of how another Tau had recently been killed here which took the lower ranking nin by surprise filled with intrique; and this would be physically shown with slightly widened eyes. ”Oh? You don’t say. If it’s not too bold in me asking, which Tau was that exactly?” Of course, an answer wasn’t necessarily expected to be given, for as Aoki would proceed to then ask questions about Rice Country. At first, there would have been a bit of reluctance in giving this away but the promise of something in return is what had given the necessary push to get there.

”Well, if that’s the case. There lie a settlement there within the Land of Rice, newly bumped up to the status of village. Not many ninja call it their home, however their numbers have been on a steady incline there, so if you’re looking to…well, have business there which can remain unnamed, I’d recommend you’d do it soon. I also had a chance to meet their village leader who has some kind of interesting past it would seem. A man by the name of Asahi Yagami. And I speak on his past for I got a glimpse of it somehow, and he’s involved with Oni’s in some sort of capacity; to what extent it is, that I don’t know. However, it could be something that could be found out.” Hiko would slightly pause while readjusting the stance in which he stood. A slight shift of balance, and nothing to make it seem as if he was gonna turn aggressive. ”As for other noteworthy things, and remaining on the topics of ghosts and spirits, the place is also haunted in some form. It was something I was actually looking into, more specifically a local legend about an ancient malevolence which was sealed beneath the very paddies in which they grow their crop. Moving back to physicality though, there are two major crime families which have also taken residence in the place called Tanbogakure; the Hashimoto and the Zukumiki. One of my contacts who will remain unnamed for certain reasons is trying to get us in with the Hashimoto actually.” The reason, while left unspoken, was due to the fact that Katsuragi, his contact, was from Fire Country. And if Kat heard that Hiko was telling his name to strangers, well, the comrade wouldn’t be too thrilled about it, regardless of where said strangers allegiances may be. And all of the information, at least to the best of his knowledge, was true. It all either came from directly seeing or hearing it.

WC: 1065
TWC: 2072
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:34 pm
The Demon leisurely stood there, attentively listening to intelligence given by Hiko. To his astonishment there was a new village burgeoning within the Rice Country, Tanbo. And what’s more, it abide some questionable characters - “Asahi Yagami?” The Demon uttered, focused on the name to figure out if it rung any bells. Yet, to his disappointment it did not. “I am not conversant with a man by that name. One associated with the likes of Oni, no less. This is all promising information, Hiko. You did well.” His right hand raised and revealed itself from the sleeve. In it was a scroll. 

The Senju would place the scroll on the ground between them and released its hold on the corpse of the dead Tau. Ot was gutted, without eyes and some of its organs. He would reach his arms into the torso of the dead, while humming and smiling evil as he maintained eye contact. From the cadaver he pulled a total of 4 hearts. “As agreed, these are yours. Four hearts, each one hues with the chakra of a basic element. Fire, lightning, wind and water. If I recall correctly, you Tau can live on with multiple hearts, swapping them out should one fail. Unless the brain is destroyed.” His mention would most likely warrant the attention towards the corpse with a split in head. 

Should and when the Tau relieve the Senju of the hearts that were still fresh, he would seal away the corpse and place the scroll back within the protection of his robes. He would eye the Missing-Ninja one over. “You seem useful and you seem to be in need of some powerful acquaintances. I can use that and I can provide you with my protection for as long as you need it. You need only do one thing for me…swear your fealty to me and me alone.” He would extend his arm out to him, showing a tattoo where it looks like a signing point for a contract. “Sign your name in blood and be my eyes and ears within Tanbo. I will summon you weekly for an update. I will also like to learn more about this…Hashimoto family as well. They could be useful down the lines. So make sure that you are somewhere less populous. Wouldn’t want to drag you from a conversation at a moments notice.

The smile on the face of Aokidanza would grow more corrupt, but it wasn’t one that would lead one to believe that he was up to no good, Aokidanza didn’t need to hide his nature, he was open with it. It would look poorly if he displayed it before Konoha villagers and his daughter, although she knew him to be cruel enough. Should the Tau sign his name in blood on the arm of Aokidanza he will see it fade into his skin and feel the tether of a pact. The eyes of the Senju would glow more blood red as he was pleased. 

You are free to roam the village as you see fit, but do not imperil or rile any of them up, or I will kill you. Do not rob any of the Konoha shinobi, or I will kill you. Do not sneak in or steal from the vault of the village should you fine it, or I will kill you. Do not do anything Missing Ninja-like within this village, or I will kill you. With that understanding…Welcome to Konoha. Should you need me, simply…flare your chakra. I’ll find you. Oh, one last thing, do not speak of Konoha to anyone. This includes of its inhabitants.” With that being said in such an ugly, sinister tone, access to the village was granted. Hiko will learn soon enough that those side with Aokidanza live to benefit greatly, and those that did not are either killed by him or retired and hid from him. He still wonders what happened to the man that summoned those toads before he was able to get his daughter, Takara to safety. He will soon find out, either Zoku or Doku would know. Aokidanza learning the summons soon after. 

He would beckon for the Tau to follow suit behind him. Not sure of what he did with the hearts or if he even assimilated them within himself by now. They were make their way to the gates, where Ryuza and Takara would physically see them. “Aoki, is everything okay?” She asked. He nods. “Everything is fine, child. Hiko is permitted within the village. Free to roam and interact as he please.” The Demon informed. The Anbu would nod in acceptance to this news. Allowing the Tau entry without bother. 

[Hiko Tau is granted access to enter Konoha by Aokidanza - Exit thread with Takara and Ryuza]

Twc: 1735
Learning Flying Thunder God : 1735/3750

(Gave 4 hearts from Youka’s corpse to Hiko.)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:06 pm
Exit Claims approved for Aokidanza!
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:38 pm
It would seem as if the still unnamed man standing before him was beyond satisfied with the information that had been presented. This was an extremely good thing. Not only did it already warrant a success in gaining a new ally, a powerful one at that too, but it was also enough for the promised reward to be presented. Patiently, and silently, the youthful former Kumogakuren would wait while the taller lad brought out a scroll from underneath the right sleeve of his flowing robe, and would in quick succession place it upon the ground between the mischievous duo. What peaked his interest, was the thing that would then be produced from said scroll. Not a thing, but a body. Nothing more than a now dead corpse which was all kind of mangled. This also served as a potential warning to Hiko, meaning that if this man was crossed, he’d most likely end up like the other Tau. So that was another key takeaway from this meeting.

But, his ears would perk up as the true prize was revealed. A devious grin had appeared which had matched the evil intent seen within the bodysnatcher’s own maniacal smile. Fully wide eyed and a bit of drool starting to run out of his open mouth, while 4 individual hearts would be pulled out from the body which once belonged to one of his own kin, even if it was just a distant relation. The Scorpion couldn’t help but let out a bit of a crazy laugh as this was all going down. ”Now this…this was certainly unexpected. But rest assure, his hearts will go to good use.” With saying that, his hands would almost immediately make a grab for them once given the opportunity.

Taking two at a time, still grinning like an absolute, right-roiled lunatic, the madman would give a twisted nod. ”Have you ever seen the beauty of pure assimilation?” He’d start saying, while one his free hand went to lift up the bottom of his shirt ever so slightly. Across the stomach of the somewhat tanned skin, lie a scar which was positioned all the way from the left to the right. In a sense, the formation of this stitched cut resembled the same wicked smirk as the one that lay on his visage. ”If not…well…I hope you aren’t squeamish.” And then. Something would happen. His stomach would physically start churning visibly; each stitching slowly starting to unravel. With each one being pulled into the skin, it’s pace would begin to quicken immensely. Until, it had then fully opened, revealing a truly vicious sight to behold. Several hundred black threads moving around from within the crooked mouth like formation. Now that the wound had been opened, the hand with the two hearts would be placed in front of this area, and upon doing so, as if with a mind of their own, the obsidian colored strings would twist their spiny tendrils outwards before pulling them to his innards.

This process would be repeated for the other two hearts, all the while Hiko would comment ”Quite the thing, ain’t it. The wonder of this body, and it’s many encapsulating oddities. It’s ability to…adapt…works quite suitably. Oh and, by the way, I thank you immensely for aiding in the growth of my own power. This certainly won’t be forgotten.” A tone which resembled a rough mountainous road grumbled these words, each one delivering a certain amount of emphasis to add that extra oomph needed to express himself. It was truly one of the best things to come out of this. While saying this, and as the wound had stitched itself back up, even through the shirt that was being worn, two of the hearts could be seen moving upwards underneath the skin. Unbeating as even the threads alone made the flesh take on a crawling appearance, worming, riggling, and writhing their way until one would stop on the right hand side of his chest, and the other would stop dead center. From there, they’d unnervingly begin to beat a few times, as the assimilation process started to do its work. Breathing live once more into the hearts, before they slowly started to slink backwards to the point where this would no longer be visible.

Once the hunger from seeing the hearts had been satisfied, Hiko’s now blood shot eyes would peer over to his newly formed comrade, then glance slightly downwards to the man’s outstretched palm as he explained the gist of things. A contract…any power is power, but, I should still be weary to not doing anything against this man it would seem. A simple thought raced across his mind. With it, only a passiveness. The positives and negatives sort of weighed each other out. It certainly wasn’t a good thing to be doing, entering an alliance with a potentially dangerous man. But sometimes, the best thing to do was to go with the most dangerous man. Less of a chance to be spurn or be spurned that way. So, drawing a kunai, the Tau would slice at his finger slightly, and a black ichor would start to ooze out from the small abrasion ”Simple enough. And there’s not really a need to worry about pulling me away in front of others. I have a place that isn’t within the bounds of the village itself, but I’ll make it clear now, this venture is also taking me to Sunagakure next. Meaning, information on Tanbo and Rice Country will be on a temporary pause, but, other information will be made, that I’m sure of.” And with that, the Scorpion would proceed to sign his name upon the seal along the guy’s arm, sealing the deal; and with it a connection could be felt as said seal faded away.

The next bit, while Hiko wouldn’t necessarily like complying to, he wittingly would nod his head in agreeance to at the end of the day. To go against these now spoken rules would be crossing the terms of this agreement, which was something in which he knew not to do. Not now, nor would it be something to be considered in the future. Also along with it came the oath of secrecy. This would prove to be a difficult challenge to have to explain to Kat, but surely throughout these next upcoming days, an idea or two should emerge about how exactly that conversation should be had. Because it would be needed. Hiko wouldn’t be able to just randomly disappear, but, details didn’t need to be given out to anyone. Only one word would leave the teen’s smiling lips. ”Understood.”

With all of this now out of the way, he had now been granted practically unrestricted access to wherever he had pleased; the only caveat being the aforementioned things in which he couldn’t do against the citizens. A small price to pay for greatness. Coming out from behind the tree, a look would be given to the lot who had converged once more in the shack. And before he had up and left, something important could be heard from the girl. A name. Aoki. This would be remembered, but never uttered in front of anyone. Their secret would remain as such. The only thing left to do now, was to walk on in.

[Thread Exit and Entry into Konoha]

WC: 1220
TWC: 3292

Claims:

Misc-
Thread Exit
Village Entrance
1500 words to learn Wind, completing it with 25% max stat discount
1500 words to learn Water, completing it with 25% max stat discount
292 words to learn Lightning, 292/1500, will be completing with 25% max stat discount
4 hearts gained from Aoki, all in Hiko’s body but 2 remain unassimilated
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds